Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments (39181 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos / Court Asked To Void Buhari's Recent Appointments / 7 Reasons Why We Are Not Mad At Buhari’s Recent Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by after1: 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
okolochyke:

Is Chuku Abiama not your god? Is he not the one that made your fathers go to a war against the great Nigerian Nation? Is he not the one that told u that victory was assured? Is he not the one that set up baby factories in your land? Is he not the head of the drug peddling empire in alaigbo?

Are u ashamed of Chuku Okike Abima?

U need to stop suffering in Lagos, go and get your package in your village and fly to Malaysia so that we can celebrate your hanging ceremony

Bastard

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Truckpusher(m): 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
to constitute nuisance?? This is what you become when you mingle with trolls..
You made no sense bro .

You only succeeded in telling the whole world that you're obsessed with her charisma, intelligence and swag.

Keep bleating like an over grown goat - You'll get tired like all others before you and pack your load to face your miserable life that isn't worth mentioning.

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by after1: 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
You can't even answer proudly one simple question because that question flashes your hypocrisy before your miserable eyes and belief system .

Well, the question still stands - What do you stand for my friend , speak freely because I've got no other lane to face except you and your bunch of zombie chanting imps.
Answer my question like a man with a cause.

Why should I answer a bleached pedophile like you, a shameless nonentity whose only trade is making noise on nairaland. Do you think I care about whatever you think about the pics I post, if you dont like then go end your miserable life. Its your choice little man.

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Elly1(m): 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
please keep ur letters, bcuz buhari ll still continue doing what is in his heart, bcuz d south made him understand tht they re corrupt
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by okolochyke: 11:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
[quote author=after1 post=37475880][/quote]

Na so boss!

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Truckpusher(m): 11:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Why should I answer a bleached pedophile like you, a shameless nonentity whose only trade is making noise on nairaland. Do you think I care about whatever you think about the pics I post, if you dont like then go end your miserable life. Its your choice little man.
Blah blah blah blah like a goat.

Say something intelligent and stop with these your repetitive insults - I need better insults because these paedo thing doesn't work on me . grin

Get something more derogatory and maybe I might just find your miserable life quite interesting to give you one simple attention.
My question is simple and can only be ignored by a man that cowardice runs in his vein

What do you stand for ?

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by okolochyke: 11:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
You can't even answer proudly one simple question because that question flashes your hypocrisy before your miserable eyes and belief system .

Well, the question still stands - What do you stand for my friend , speak freely because I've got no other lane to face except you and your bunch of zombie chanting imps.
Answer my question like a man with a cause.

May Chuku Abiama inflict that ur big lips with Cancer

Old fool feeling like a young man

May God punish you

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Urine: 11:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
Epic thread! The verbal venom here is top notch. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin A pig will always be a pig.

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by LasoulMacuby(m): 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
Many ediots and fools wailing, yet my Baba will keep ruling. Upon on d wailing noise they can't relocate to Chad.

Bastard wailers

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
You made no sense bro .

You only succeeded in telling the whole world that you're obsessed with her charisma, intelligence and swag.

Keep bleating like an over grown goat - You'll get tired like all others before you and pack your load to face your miserable life that isn't worth mentioning.
*Ignored*...
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by okolochyke: 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
Truckpusher:

Say something intelligent and stop with these your repetitive insults - I need better insults because these paedo thing doesn't work on me . grin

Get something more derogatory and maybe I might just find your miserable life quite interesting to give you one simple attention.
My question is simple and can only be ignored by a man that cowardice runs in his vein

What do you stand for ?

What do u stand for? U fuking bastard

All u do on NL is chase little girls. U impotent twisted son of a mad woman

U don market tonite

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by SonOfTheLion(m): 11:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
MORNDEW:

I expect more from you than your recent involvement in trivial National issues. You are bigger than this.
Many of them are not bigger for real bro. They are just forming bigger here. Stop seeing dem as angels. ..
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by tonychristopher: 11:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
what is wrong with blacks? common equitiy and meritocracy we just can't afford

what is actually with PMB
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by mandax: 11:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Wetin concern me... Like I care undecided

Like MizColiatu rightly said, more Northern appointments please.

Lol. More northern appointments by PMB please, so that Buhari shall finally make Iyoloba understand that One Nigeria is a mirage.

So that Iyoloba shall understand that their blackmail against the Igbo on realizing Biafra is not worth it.

So that Iyoloba shall understand that Iyoloba country must develop faster than when it is under Nigeria.

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by after1: 11:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
Truckpusher:

What do you stand for ?

Shut up dumbo, I am not in your league little man, you have no life offline reason you run after little girls online. You are the ediot seeking attention by quoting me, I do ignore your stupidity here cos you are one childish animal that have no life.

Buhahahahahah Coward Coming from a shameless dingbat who was making noise before the last election, you have no shame little man. Stick to your business of chasing underaged girls online, its your destiny to be daft and foolish.

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by okolochyke: 11:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Shut up dumbo, I am not in your league little man, you have no life offline reason you run after little girls online. You are the ediot seeking attention by quoting me, I do ignore your stupidity here cos you are one childish animal that have no life.

Buhahahahahah Coward Coming from a shameless dingbat who was making noise before the last election, you have no shame little man. Stick to your business of chasing underaged girls online, its your destiny to be daft and foolish.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

The old man is a coward

Just watch, he will run away

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by attacker231: 11:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
okolochyke:

What do u stand for? U fuking bastard

All u do on NL is chase little girls. U impotent twisted son of a mad woman

U don market tonite

Wonder shall never end. Imagine that loud mouthed agbaya asking after1 what he stands for? Hahahahaha. Same drugpusher? Wonderful

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by okolochyke: 11:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
tonychristopher:
what is wrong with blacks? common equitiy and meritocracy we just can't afford

what is actually with PMB

Tony, what is wrong with your wife's teeth?

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
okolochyke:
In your deluded mind, you think you are funny.

Instead of changing your name, why don't you try and change your face or try and reduce your weight?

Dang bra! That was harsh.....BURRRRNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by okolochyke: 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
ayoolanr:

Dang bra! That was harsh.....BURRRRNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Thats how we roll Bra

We take no Bleep.ing prisoners

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by okolochyke: 11:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
mandax:

Lol. More northern appointments by PMB please, so that Buhari shall finally make Iyoloba understand that One Nigeria is a mirage.

So that Iyoloba shall understand that their blackmail against the Igbo on realizing Biafra is not worth it.

So that Iyoloba shall understand that Iyoloba country must develop faster than when it is under Nigeria.

Discussant I have your IP location with me here

U are a slowpoke

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by after1: 11:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
okolochyke:

The old man is a coward

Just watch, he will run away

I was jejely on my own before the son of w/hore quote me with his stupidity, he is always here trying to impress smelly little girls. he should stick to his trade and stop trying to look for trouble.

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by attacker231: 11:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
okolochyke:

Tony, what is wrong with your wife's teeth?

Lmaoo. You mean the jaundiced wife. Hehehehe. I laugh

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by okolochyke: 11:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
attacker231:

Lmaoo. You mean the jaundiced wife. Hehehehe. I laugh

The woman is a dead human living

U can just see suffering all over her face

And Tony will tell us that he has 5 mansions in Ikoyi

Chai Ibo dey craze

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by attacker231: 12:01am On Aug 30, 2015
okolochyke:

The woman is a dead human living

U can just see suffering all over her face

And Tony will tell us that he has 5 mansions in Ikoyi

Chai Ibo dey craze

I dont take yeebhoes serious on nairaland. One ediot few days ago said he has 3 mansion at Lekki Phase 1 and 2 at Ajah, when I run through his background, he is one jobless ugly ediot posting from Ebonyi. I laugh sotey. Buhahahahaha.

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Truckpusher(m): 12:03am On Aug 30, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
*Ignored*...
Sounds more to me like 'I'm a afraid to engage you' grin

*Mammy please come, Truckpusher wants to circumcise me here* grin

Oloriburuku.
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by okolochyke: 12:03am On Aug 30, 2015
attacker231:

I dont take yeebhoes serious on nairaland. One ediot few days ago said he has 3 mansion at Lekki Phase 1 and 2 at Ajah, when I run through his background, he is one jobless ugly ediot posting from Ebonyi. I laugh sotey. Buhahahahaha.

I sabi their method wella

Remember cheruv too the idiat that said he has 4 flats in VI but later we found out that his family of 9 share one bedroom in Enugu

Ibos are cursed

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by okolochyke: 12:04am On Aug 30, 2015
Truckpusher:

Oloriburuku.

God punish you this old man.

U are nothing but a bastard

Useless man

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:06am On Aug 30, 2015
Truckpusher:

Oloriburuku.
*Ignored Again*...
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by attacker231: 12:08am On Aug 30, 2015
Truckpusher:

Oloriburuku.

Gerrahere old fool, you stink.

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by attacker231: 12:08am On Aug 30, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
*Ignored Again*...

Ignore that old fool.

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by attacker231: 12:09am On Aug 30, 2015
okolochyke:

I sabi their method wella

Remember cheruv too the idiat that said he has 4 flats in VI but later we found out that his family of 9 share one bedroom in Enugu

Ibos are cursed

Cheruv the ugly monkey, that one is worst oooo. Hahahahahha. Dont wanna remember his face, its scary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family / Enugu Youths Clean The City After The Riots / Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website