Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,587 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments (39207 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos / Court Asked To Void Buhari's Recent Appointments / 7 Reasons Why We Are Not Mad At Buhari’s Recent Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Truckpusher(m): 12:13am On Aug 30, 2015
Children of anger and hate are resorting to their old tactics of cursing instead of engaging in an intelligent discourse to convince whoever they want to believe in their useless tales by moonlight .

Smh.

MizColiatu and MizMyColi, behold your adversaries. grin

If stupidity was a World Cup you folks will win it every four years. grin

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by cheruv: 12:17am On Aug 30, 2015
okolochyke:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I sabi their method wella

Remember cheruv too the idiat that said he has 4 flats in VI but later we found out that his family of 9 share one bedroom in Enugu

Ibos are cursed
Yolobas and lies embarassed
When would an ethnic group grow up and stop lacking wisdom like FFK said
I don't live in Enugwu.. I don't ve plans of settling in Lagos kos its a fief of the Bini emperor and we're not 9 in my family undecided
Its quite shameless that an ethnicity numbering about 35M refuse to grow up..instead preferring to be area boys and social deviants! angry

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by attacker231: 12:17am On Aug 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
Children of anger and hate are resorting to their old tactics of cursing instead of engaging in an intelligent discourse to convince whoever they want to believe in their useless tales by moonlight .

Smh.

If stupidity was a World Cup you folks will win it every four years. grin

Old fool, you have no shame at all. Everyone here knows you are a dunce. Hehehehe. Oloshi

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by attacker231: 12:18am On Aug 30, 2015
cheruv:

Yolobas and lies embarassed
When would an ethnic group grow up and stop lacking wisdom like FFK said
I don't live in Enugwu.. I don't ve plans of settling in Lagos kos its a fief of the Bini emperor and we're not 9 in my family undecided
Its quite shameless that an ethnicity numbering about 35M refuse to grow up..instead preferring to be area boys and social deviants! angry

How far? Why are you ugly? Wanna know.

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 30, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Now you agree they voted against Jonathan because he loves Igbos whom they hate with absolute passion.

Anyway good morning. grin
But this same yoruba had their vote for jonathan during the 2011 election
Why is it a big deal deal now that they didnt vote for him?

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by attacker231: 12:23am On Aug 30, 2015
mayowa122:

Do you think they care? Anything to insult the SW is there own joy. The likes of Fayose, Obanikoro, afenifere and co must be from Sokoto. Lol...deluded people

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by cheruv: 12:24am On Aug 30, 2015
attacker231:

Cheruv the ugly monkey, that one is worst oooo. Hahahahahha. Dont wanna remember his face, its scary.
Useless children grin
Its was the uselessness of Izoduwa your progenitor that resulted in his being thrown out from heaven making him land headlong on earth. shocked
As for my face..forget it kos you've not seen it before and the day you do,you'd lose sanity grintongue

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 30, 2015
attacker231:

Do you think they care? Anything to insult the SW is there own joy. The likes of Fayose, Obanikoro, afenifere and co must be from Sokoto. Lol...deluded people
I don't even understand them anymore
Gat much love for them tho grin
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by cheruv: 12:27am On Aug 30, 2015
attacker231:

How far? Why are you ugly? Wanna know.
Its now clear you're the person behind those other monikers undecided
Are you really jobless
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by attacker231: 12:27am On Aug 30, 2015
cheruv:

Useless children grin
Its was the uselessness of Izoduwa your progenitor that resulted in his being thrown out from heaven making him land headlong on earth. shocked
As for my face..forget it kos you've not seen it before and the day you do,you'd lose sanity grintongue

Hahahaha. Cheruv why are you crying. You hate yourself so much that you had to deny your pics. Jesus! Your mother will surely kill you if she get to know this, i will call them now to come show us your pics. Lolzzzz. Dont run oooo

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by mandax: 12:28am On Aug 30, 2015
okolochyke:

Discussant I have your IP location with me here

U are a slowpoke

YOU Sonofabitch. What are you afraid of? Biafra? The day earth came to be, was your land and mine decreed to be under one country forever?

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by rexisfree(m): 12:29am On Aug 30, 2015
Please leave Mr. President alone even if it takes Buhari to fix Nigeria with his family in the cabinet alone let him go ahead.

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by attacker231: 12:33am On Aug 30, 2015
cheruv:

Its now clear you're the person behind those other monikers undecided
Are you really jobless

Bastard, I was on that same thread laughing my ass out. Saw your ugly face and how they messed you up. You are even denying your own picture, shame uno get cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Truckpusher(m): 12:33am On Aug 30, 2015
cheruv:

Useless children grin
You really have time to engage those riffraff . grin

You know that awkward moment when a sick imbeciile picks up a stone and haul it at you ? grin

You do not react , instead you pity them. grin
After making these noises here their parents would end up lining up for odour less fufu. grin

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by mkoabiola: 12:36am On Aug 30, 2015
I knew d letter will come frm d east
I don't knw y d igbos/ibos are crying for appintment in buhari's regime.
As far as ds present adminstration is concern d igbos will nva stop crying of marginalization ,wen dey ar refuse to vote for Apc/buhari,
Cry me a river.
2019 is arnd d corner

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by xguy(m): 12:37am On Aug 30, 2015
Its only nigerian that didnt work wanted to eat hnmmm 4get d past soon #GEJ
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by MizMyColi(f): 12:37am On Aug 30, 2015
Truckpusher:

Smh.

[a]If stupidity was a World Cup you folks will win it every four years. grin[/b]

I'm glad you understand the MO of these folks.
So base, putrid and puerile.

But my dear, the emboldened captures it all.

At this point, it wil be best to ignore, at least until your question (what do you stand for? is answered)

Let's get some sleep o?.
Biiikocheesy
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 30, 2015
and buhari would read this?
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Truckpusher(m): 12:40am On Aug 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

I'm glad you understand the MO of these folks.
So base, putrid and puerile.

But my dear, the emboldened captures it all.

At this point, it wil be best to ignore, at least until your question (what do you stand for? is answered)

Let's get some sleep o?.
Biiikocheesy

Exactly, sick imbeciiles wanting to engage their superior in a battle of wits and intelligence. grin
Smh grin
Me wan go sleep o. grin

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by cheruv: 12:40am On Aug 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
You really have time to engage those riffraff . grin

You know that awkward moment when a sick imbeciile picks up a stone and haul it at you ? grin

You do not react , instead you pity them. grin
After making these noises here their parents would end up lining up for odour less fufu. grin
Dee trokkpūsha grin
Abeg no vex for me embarassed kos sometimes these Izoduwa riffraffs can be annoying angry
Make I go back to the Nsibiri wey I bin dey study.
How your side na?
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by MizMyColi(f): 12:42am On Aug 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
Exactly, sick imbeciiles wanting to engage their superior in a battle of wits and intelligence. grin
Smh grin

The emboldened has summed it up.
If you must chop Opolo, chop big, better one.
Let these one go biko.
Not worth it tbh.
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Truckpusher(m): 12:43am On Aug 30, 2015
cheruv:

Dee trokkpūsha grin
Abeg no vex for me embarassed kos sometimes these Izoduwa riffraffs can be annoying angry
Make I go back to the Nsibiri wey I bin dey study.
How your side na?
Omo! Na sleeping things o. grin

Too many odour less fufu lovers aren't making sense tonight. grin
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Truckpusher(m): 12:45am On Aug 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

The emboldened has summed it up.
If you must chop Opolo, chop big, better one.
Let these one go biko.
Not worth it tbh.
grin ha! Me , I've been ignoring those things o.

Make I sleep joor ! Tomorrow nau. wink kiss chop am jare ! You deserve all of it . wink cheesy

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by MizMyColi(f): 12:46am On Aug 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin ha! Me , I've been ignoring those things o.

Make I sleep joor ! Tomorrow nau. wink kiss chop am jare ! You deserve all of it . wink cheesy

You tookisskiss

Sweet dreamswink

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by cheruv: 12:49am On Aug 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
Omo! Na sleeping things o. grin

Too many odour less fufu lovers aren't making sense tonight. grin
Seriously cheesy
If you see how dem dey take reason eeh...you go dey ask yourself wetin person dey do wey oil fill em brain so
Anyway I go dey carry detergent around kos I know say na em fit rinse those oil stains comot their brains undecided

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by sergentAP: 12:56am On Aug 30, 2015
OK fine grin
We should do same for the super eagles, when Ahmed Musa is the only Northerner in the team.
Nigeria is too good for all these sentiments please.
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Fearcom(m): 1:02am On Aug 30, 2015
uniklinkum:

It's evidenced from this write-up that the IQ of the average biafraudian is inversely proportional to their age. How does voting out the dumbest president on planet earth means hatred for igbo?

Gaddam grin grin grin
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by t2luv1: 1:31am On Aug 30, 2015
ELTON123:
how to get 78 virgins after death recite allah akbar 3times then go and commit suicidecheesy

That was funny
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by experimentist: 1:46am On Aug 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

gringringringrin
Bros, this your name reach to give you seat for Sokoto Caliphate and Dubai Emirates combined cool

wetin dis mumu dey talk for God sake.. too many lunatics online nowadays cry

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by experimentist: 1:53am On Aug 30, 2015
mayowa122:

let them continue wailing till 2023

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by chichriso: 2:12am On Aug 30, 2015
IF YOU NEED MORE TRAFFIC TO YOUR BLOG CLICK TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK /URL

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by koolkay01(m): 2:13am On Aug 30, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] its well

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From A Public School / Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) / Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres