Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,599 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments (39209 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos / Court Asked To Void Buhari's Recent Appointments / 7 Reasons Why We Are Not Mad At Buhari’s Recent Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by okolochyke: 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
You are just too fat and ugly. Stop deceiving yourself with all that curves nonsense. You are obese and your tribal marks are annoying

MizMyColi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2674910_singing_jpegc08164bed9c33be772ecf13060f23101

22 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by fulanimafia: 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

The people of Waste of Nigeria voted against GEJ because he loves their most hated rivals the wise men of the E..t cheesy

You might not be far from the truth generally, because there seem to be many elements now that are confused over why they voted PMB.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by MizMyColi(f): 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
uniklinkum:

Another mention from that your leprous finger and let misery take permanent residency in your household.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by MizMyColi(f): 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
okolochyke:
You are just too fat and ugly. Stop deceiving yourself with all that curves nonsense. You are obese and your tribal marks are annoying

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
fulanimafia:

You might not be far from the truth generally, because there seem to be many elements now that are confused over why they voted PMB.

Now you agree they voted against Jonathan because he loves Igbos whom they hate with absolute passion.

Anyway good morning. grin

13 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by okolochyke: 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ugly obese hypocrite with two front teeth missing

Failed blogger and attention seeking renegade

You should concentrate on treating your mouth odour than writing jokes on NL
MizMyColi:

[img]http://cdn.makeag/media/3-15-2015/7XJFp9.gif[/img]

23 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by MizMyColi(f): 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

grin ABEG I dey meeting, No make me disrupt the place with laughter.
grin

Lmao
I need a crash course in Hausa.
Truckpusher can assist.
I'm done wailingangry

95% on pointgrin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by fulanimafia: 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Now you agree they voted against Jonathan because he loves Igbos whom they hate with absolute passion.

Anyway good morning. grin

I do not agree because Jonathan failed and was kicked out on that basis, my point is that the statements from some supporters reveal they were not absolutely sure about what they were voting for. It's about objectivity and not myopia.

Good Afternoon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by MizMyColi(f): 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
okolochyke:

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by SeverusSnape(m): 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
okolochyke:
If they ban me then you must be banned for this post too

Lolzzzz lazy bastard claiming to be in a seminar
That is better.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by uniklinkum(m): 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
okolochyke:

Haha jisos of oyingbo muooo. You mean the obessed idiiot is a waste of heterosexual reproduction act.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by PhockPhockMan: 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
[s]
MORNDEW:
MANY OF US ARE NOT HAPPY
Mr. President, i will be very straight and blunt.
Your recent appointments have caused uproar in
every part of Nigeria. I am not against your
appointments neither am I in doubt of your
resolve for a better Nigeria but you must run an
all inclusive government that will not portray you
as an ethnic bigot as many believe.

During the electioneering campaign, i quietly
supported you and many times engage people on
your agenda for the country and the need to
have a man like you steering the ship of Nigeria.
I was re-christened 'Buhari' 'Sai Baba' and other
names that showed me as a Buharist. Mr.
President it was not an easy road to take. I was
called a traitor cos i come from the south south.
Many really had nothing incriminating against you
or accusation of corruption against you, they
only centered it on the reason that you are an
ethnic and religious bigot.

I could remember when Jega was announcing
the result, then, i was in one of the South
Eastern State and after you were declared winner
and i said 'YES CHANGE IS HERE' , one guy
nearly attacked me. He called me names and
asked me to keep quiet or else he will injure me.
I just left the scene quietly to avoid trouble this
is not with many numerous "abeg leavam" from
many onlookers. Mr. President that's how rough
the road was supporting you.

After you assumed office, i still have to always
defend every step you take because people have
known me as your supporter so any wrong you
do, people call for my head or gather to mock
me.

Baba, your latest appointments was a joke taken
too far. Your party was not aware and they all
came from the north. Today many mock us your
ardent supporters. 'We no tell you' is the greeting
i 've been receiving since today. 'Buhari cannot
change' 'Na him people him go favour'

even though you don't want to give the
appointments known figures in South south and
East, you could have given it to someone else. At
least one between Chief of Staff and SGF. Mr.
President Who are your advisers? Did you show
them the list? Did you consider their opinion? Or
you just went ahead and took the decision all by
yourself. If the later is what has birthed this
recent national outcry, then Mr. President it was
not a good one.

I have just been wondering what Ogbonaya Onu,
Rochas Okorocha, Chris Ngige, Joe Igbokwe, and
other Igbo men who took the risk in supporting
you will be going through in the hands of their
people. They were called different names yet
they believed in this course. Today it is as if
they made mistake doing so. The shame,
mockery and insult they will receive because of
these recent appointments is unimaginable.

Mr. President, we are not happy and we implore
you to thread carefully in national dealings as not
to fuel tribal crisis or do what will make we your
supporters regret giving you our backing amidst
danger. Please seek the input of your party
members in further appointments and remember
you 'belong to nobody and belong to everybody'.
Princewill Chimereze.
@P_Chimereze.

www.enlightennigeria..com/2015/08/open-letter-to-president-muhammadu.html

[/s]
Crying after the head is off. Op, this thread is unnecessary. The damage has been done.
Igbos and South south will surely suffer from the action or inactions of people like you.
I know you may not have been born during his military regime, I witnessed it.

Buhari is Igbo hater.
Do you know reason why some Yorubas are not concerned about the lopsided nature of the appointments?
Because Igbos are the victim.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yes o, and this is Alhaji Truthmana Usman Kazim Ibn Falahad reporting for duty ma. grin
Ibn refuse dump truck

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by okolochyke: 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
Are you not in a seminar?

Lolzzz ediot liar. Selling gala in the hot sun and he is calling it a seminar lol

SeverusSnape:

That is better.

17 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Truckpusher(m): 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lmao
I need a crash course in Hausa.
Truckpusher can assist.
I'm done wailingangry

95% on pointgrin
pirst and poremost you habu to be kworopt pree .

Ip you're not kworopt like all Southerners ,then you're eligible to be considered ,yo wai! grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Truckpusher(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
Obiagelli:

Ibn refuse dump truck
How market ? Una nefer chee chomting . grin

Alhaja Madam Obiagelliatu Rasheedat Aminu. grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by okolochyke: 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
No doubt

She is a freak

Horrible teeth, shapeless body, K leg, tribal marks with mouth odour to complete her misfortune

She wrote for advice on her FB page asking people to help her with mouth odour issues

Fat fuc.k
uniklinkum:

Haha jisos of oyingbo muooo. You mean the obessed idiiot is a waste of heterosexual reproduction act.

20 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by MizMyColi(f): 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
pirst and poremost you habu to be kworopt pree .

Ip you're not kworopt like all Southerners ,then you're eligible to be considered ,yo wai! grin

Kaaiii Alhaji Menini
But I chant am por sai buhari I turn saint ofanite walahi!

I leave my fifu! All por you Alhaji
Kai Alhaji
Don Allah
Acceft me infu ua pold.

cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by MizMyColi(f): 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
Truckpusher:

*falls from canoe tree*
grincheesygrincheesy

Unu ga'egbu nmadu mehn!

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
Truckpusher:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by uniklinkum(m): 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
okolochyke:
No doubt

She is a freak

Horrible teeth, shapeless body, K leg, tribal marks with mouth odour to complete her misfortune

She wrote for advice on her FB page asking people to help her with mouth odour issues

Fat fuc.k

Danny!!!! the babe is double jeopardy plus God creation on off duty day. Some angels are actually serving prison time heaven for making the misfortune make it to mother earth.

5 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Crying after the head is off. Op, this thread is unnecessary. The damage has been done.
Igbos and South south will surely suffer from the action or inactions of people like you.

Buhari is Igbo hater.
Do you know reason why some Yorubas are not concerned about the lopsided nature of the appointments?

What has kept the sophisticated slaves down south backwards is their absolute hate of the East

They don't mind if they are in bondage as long as Igbos are not better than them. cool

12 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Truckpusher(m): 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

Kaaiii Alhaji Menini
But I chant am por sai buhari I turn saint ofanite walahi!

I leave my fifu! All por you Alhaji
Kai Alhaji
Don Allah
Acceft me infu ua pold.

cheesy
Kai! Alhaja why I dey talk am por like this ? Kwo!

Ip you hab to be accefted ,you must be kworopt pree o.
Walai! Mallam bubu will notu acceft a kworopt woman.
Lai lai lai lai......smh I

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by okolochyke: 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hahahaha

Mizokolie is indeed an unfortunate human specimen

She cries herself to sleep every night. In some countries she would be used for freak shows

uniklinkum:

Danny!!!! the babe is double jeopardy plus God creation on off duty day. Some angels are actually serving prison time heaven for making the misfortune make it to mother earth.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by MizMyColi(f): 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Kai! Alhaja why I dey talk am por like this ? Kwo!

Ip you hab to be accefted ,you must be kworopt pree o.
Walai! Mallam bubu will notu acceft a kworopt woman.
Lai lai lai lai......smh I

But Gaskiya shefi ip I join am por BBOG or Chant am por sai Buhari...

I go bikum klin ofa night.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Truckpusher(m): 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

But Gaskiya shefi ip I join am por BBOG or Chant am por sai Buhari...

I go bikum klin ofa night.
Kai yariya ! I mean por say - you must be kworropt pree pirst. angry

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Truckpusher(m): 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
Obiagelli:

cheesy cheesy
Your eyes are beginning to see the truth.

Ye shall know the truth ,and the truth shall make you mad - Aldous Huxley. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by MizMyColi(f): 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Kai yariya ! I mean por say - you must be kworropt pree pirst. angry
sad
But no one is kworopt preesad

7 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by MORNDEW(m): 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Buhari is Igbo hater.
You should be ashamed you had nothing to sell to ppl about you Jonathan during the electioneering campaigns hence his defeat. And all u still do is wail about tribal nd religious nonsense. Did u see anywhere the Op said he is crying?
Lalasticlala.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Truckpusher(m): 2:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
MizMyColi:
sad
But no one is kworopt preesad
Yo wai! But some feople prom a farticular section of the kwontri are kworopt pree and they komfetent. grin

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by MizMyColi(f): 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yo wai! But some feople prom a farticular section of the kwontri are kworopt pree and they komfetent. grin

smileygrin
I agree wib you.
That is the reason why I have changed my name to Alhaja MizColiatu.

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
In Gbenga Adeboye's voice, "o ma ke ku." Wailing wailers, una go wail die.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu's Ordination As RCCG Pastor, APC Plot To Capture Christians For 2019 / Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight / Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.