Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,489 members, 7,816,156 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments (39187 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos / Court Asked To Void Buhari's Recent Appointments / 7 Reasons Why We Are Not Mad At Buhari’s Recent Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
Trash...bunch of cretin fucktards
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by anonym0us: 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're a schizophrenic patient indeed. Love starved dingbat.

Go look for your kind in the red light district, no matter how hard you try, She won't oblige you.
fUçkîng ass kisser how their Walhalla take concern u....stinking pervert u dey find free Toto even her nude pic u no go see not to talk of her e-pussy

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
okolochyke:
Are you not in a seminar?

Lolzzz ediot liar. Selling gala in the hot sun and he is calling it a seminar lol

Hahahahahaha bro abeg no kill me with laugh here ooo cheesy
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by mrrock: 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
The good news is everybody now know Buhari is an unrepentant tribalist. He have a closed mind, like the illiterate he is. Clearly, he thinks "north" not Nigeria. This's just one of many reasons he's not qualified to be president of a multicultural nation like Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by uniklinkum(m): 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Mad Men don't understand stuffs. There's electricity, but I had no idea the battery was draining. Mad man. grin

Rubbish lie from the accursed soul, the whole of your bloodline are gutter swimming and dumpyard eating lunatics.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by idrisalomagold(m): 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
To me, I am suspecting an oversea dictatorship; "DIVIDE AND RULE".

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by after1: 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
[s]
WhiteTechnology:
Op the next time you want to vote listen to the free borns and not slaves down south.

Op say this daily prayer

" Oh God give me sense."

Lower Niger Republicans let watch and mock the people of Waste of Nigeria. grin
[/s]

Another yeebhoe bastard from the cursed red mud land. I love how you cry daily on this thread cos you have been cursed from womb, wailers like you dont end well. Ediot

5 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by benitwater(m): 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
MORNDEW:
MANY OF US ARE NOT HAPPY
Mr. President, i will be very straight and blunt.
Your recent appointments have caused uproar in
every part of Nigeria. I am not against your
appointments neither am I in doubt of your
resolve for a better Nigeria but you must run an
all inclusive government that will not portray you
as an ethnic bigot as many believe.

During the electioneering campaign, i quietly
supported you and many times engage people on
your agenda for the country and the need to
have a man like you steering the ship of Nigeria.
I was re-christened 'Buhari' 'Sai Baba' and other
names that showed me as a Buharist. Mr.
President it was not an easy road to take. I was
called a traitor cos i come from the south south.
Many really had nothing incriminating against you
or accusation of corruption against you, they
only centered it on the reason that you are an
ethnic and religious bigot.

I could remember when Jega was announcing
the result, then, i was in one of the South
Eastern State and after you were declared winner
and i said 'YES CHANGE IS HERE' , one guy
nearly attacked me. He called me names and
asked me to keep quiet or else he will injure me.
I just left the scene quietly to avoid trouble this
is not with many numerous "abeg leavam" from
many onlookers. Mr. President that's how rough
the road was supporting you.

After you assumed office, i still have to always
defend every step you take because people have
known me as your supporter so any wrong you
do, people call for my head or gather to mock
me.

Baba, your latest appointments was a joke taken
too far. Your party was not aware and they all
came from the north. Today many mock us your
ardent supporters. 'We no tell you' is the greeting
i 've been receiving since today. 'Buhari cannot
change' 'Na him people him go favour'

even though you don't want to give the
appointments known figures in South south and
East, you could have given it to someone else. At
least one between Chief of Staff and SGF. Mr.
President Who are your advisers? Did you show
them the list? Did you consider their opinion? Or
you just went ahead and took the decision all by
yourself. If the later is what has birthed this
recent national outcry, then Mr. President it was
not a good one.

I have just been wondering what Ogbonaya Onu,
Rochas Okorocha, Chris Ngige, Joe Igbokwe, and
other Igbo men who took the risk in supporting
you will be going through in the hands of their
people. They were called different names yet
they believed in this course. Today it is as if
they made mistake doing so. The shame,
mockery and insult they will receive because of
these recent appointments is unimaginable.

Mr. President, we are not happy and we implore
you to thread carefully in national dealings as not
to fuel tribal crisis or do what will make we your
supporters regret giving you our backing amidst
danger. Please seek the input of your party
members in further appointments and remember
you 'belong to nobody and belong to everybody'.
Princewill Chimereze.
@P_Chimereze.

www.enlightennigeria..com/2015/08/open-letter-to-president-muhammadu.html
be happy,it is well
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by benitwater(m): 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Okolochyke is back. I'm not too free right now to engage you, I'm presently in a seminar, But I'll make sure the mods ban you.
for ur mind..u be GOD
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by cococandy(f): 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
Truckpusher and mizmycoli grin grin grin

Silly yous
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by saasala(m): 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy

I'm not bothered!
More Northern appointments please.

Cc: Obiagelli

As announced earlier, I am now Alhaja MizColiatugrin
Since we can't beat Buhari's apparent bigotry, those who must chop National cake should better fall in linecheesy

cheesy
grin
smiley

For the first time I am not on the same page as you.
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by attacker231: 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
Yibhoes and there foolishness. Cursed wanderers

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by MizMyColi(f): 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
cococandy:

Silly yous
cool
Good Evening.

Ma'am...as far as this thread is concerned, I wish to be addressed as MizColiatu.
Tenk.
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by MizMyColi(f): 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
saasala:

For the first time I am not on the same page as you.

grin
Lmao.
It's the beauty of democracy Bro.
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by after1: 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
okolochyke:

Lolzzz ediot liar. Selling gala in the hot sun and he is calling it a seminar lol

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by after1: 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
[s]
WhiteTechnology:

What has kept the sophisticated slaves down south backwards is their absolute hate of the East

They don't mind if they are in bondage as long as Igbos are not better than them. cool
[/s]

You yeebhoes are the slave of every tribe, you have been pissed on by everyone. Cursed people from the red mud beast land.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
MORNDEW:
I just gave you an advice. It's left for you.
Bro, Ignore her....
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by cococandy(f): 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

cool
Good Evening.

Ma'am...as far as this thread is concerned, I wish to be addressed as MizColiatu.
Tenk.

Alright alhaja mizcoliatu grin

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Halaz(m): 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
abeg..leave our President alone.
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by attacker231: 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
okolochyke:

Buhahahahahaha. Lwkmd

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Truckpusher(m): 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
cococandy:

Silly yous
My sister we are just telling them the truth but they still insist to remain iidiots without shame.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by solonazzy: 11:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're a schizophrenic patient indeed. Love starved dingbat.

Go look for your kind in the red light district, no matter how hard you try, She won't oblige you.
Lover Boi.... She can't reply him herself?.... Or she appointed u her spokesman.....she Wnt obliged u as well... Pele
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Truckpusher(m): 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
[quote author=after1 post=37475241][/quote]That photo of that young man hawking on the roadside signifies dignity in labor my friend.

The Igbo man stands for pride , self respect and emancipation .

What do you stand for ?

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by cococandy(f): 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
My sister we are just telling them the truth but they still insist to remain iidiots without shame.

At least now they know.
Except those who chose to remain blind to his bigotry

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Truckpusher(m): 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
cococandy:

At least now they know.
Except those who chose to remain blind to his bigotry
They didn't chose to remain blind but they've been brainwashed by their own very people they called leaders.

We can't be simply brainwashed and that's a lot to be proud of.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by MizMyColi(f): 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
cheesy
cococandy:

Alright alhaja mizcoliatu grin
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Ifyygreat(m): 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
They are Nigerians hahahahaha........
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

grin
Lmao.
It's the beauty of democracy Bro.
to constitute nuisance?? This is what you become when you mingle with trolls..

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Atlantian: 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
I am more proud to be called a Wailing Wailer. Buhari has proven that our perception of him was right. If not the fact that the constitution mandates that every State must produce a Minister, Buhari would have appointed only more Northerners.

All appointments that are supposed to be from Buhari's presidential powers has been completed, and again Buhari without fear has given the North with 83% oil blocs located at the SS 90% of top political positions in his cabinet to his kinsmen.

There is NO SINGLE APPOINTMENT from the SOUTH EAST, NOT EVEN ONE. And when the SE people clamour for Biafra, the silly people will call them names.

I am not from the south east. But they are continiuously marginalized and I am prepared to join them in their quest for secession, whenever they are ready.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by after1: 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
[s]
Truckpusher:
That photo of that young man hawking on the roadside signifies dignity in labor my friend.

The Igbo man stands for pride , self respect and emancipation .

What do you stand for ?
[/s]

Stop asking me rubbish question. Face your lane bro

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Truckpusher(m): 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Stop asking me rubbish question. Face your lane bro
You can't even answer proudly one simple question because that question flashes your hypocrisy before your miserable eyes and belief system .

Well, the question still stands - What do you stand for my friend , speak freely because I've got no other lane to face except you and your bunch of zombie chanting imps.
Answer my question like a man with a cause.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government / Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 / Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.