Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

My Girlfriend Don't Want Me Climax On Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Don't Want Me Climax On Her (3799 Views)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / My Girlfriend Don't Know How To Apologize! Please What Can I Do ? / Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Don't Want Me Climax On Her by livero123(m): 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
Am a university final year student and I have this girl am dating. Each time we are making love and about to climax she will push me off her and I don't really know why.
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Want Me Climax On Her by gaetano: 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
U mumu ehn! Instead of you to focus on your studies or seek advice on how you can get good grades as a freshmen, you dey seek advice on climax matter. Kai! this generation sef.

angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Don't Want Me Climax On Her by SUGARBEE(f): 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
Obviously she doesn't want to get pregnant.. .

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Don't Want Me Climax On Her by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Want Me Climax On Her by victor2fresh(m): 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
Chai..Op 4ur crazy mind u want advice on dis shiiit..Go and read ur books and make gud grades

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Don't Want Me Climax On Her by donholy28(m): 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
she doesn't want to get pregnant...op re u ready to be a father

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Don't Want Me Climax On Her by Dotwillis1(m): 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
Why not ask her why?
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Want Me Climax On Her by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
o boy nawa for u o
are u ok undecided
u want dey school get responsibilty abi?
den u go shift am to ur parents at home
somhow for u .

dey dere de mumu until u giv gal belle
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Want Me Climax On Her by AJ01(m): 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
The shit is irritating that is why.. grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Want Me Climax On Her by Deeflex: 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
See question. clap for it, ode

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Don't Want Me Climax On Her by ksbusari(m): 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
Do u tink dis shit will make it to d FP? By d way hw old r u. U r in schl and u r seekin advice of climax matter. Nawa for u.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Don't Want Me Climax On Her by clemz85(m): 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Obviously she doesn't want to get pregnant.. .

simple,

op u r dumb o

no offence, she is smarter than you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Don't Want Me Climax On Her by lilspiceyy(f): 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
livero123:
Am a university final year student and I have this girl am dating. Each time we are making love and about to climax she will push me off her and I don't really know why.
She doesn't want u to impregnate her dats d reason. It seems u both don't use protection and dat isn't right if u are nt ready for marriage yet.
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Want Me Climax On Her by Antonskylife(m): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
u b final year stdnt true true shey!!,owk,aw ladies dey take get pregnant?
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Want Me Climax On Her by passionate88: 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
ivyT:

precun get gas?
Hiaa!
I wanted to write 'has'

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Don't Want Me Climax On Her by Antonskylife(m): 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
passionate,cn u expantiate on d precum gas stuff,I wna learn
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Want Me Climax On Her by ivyT(f): 5:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
passionate88:
obviously that girl is naive...... precum gas already made contact with her vulva

precun get gas?
Hiaa!
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Want Me Climax On Her by passionate88: 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
ivyT:

precun get gas? Hiaa!
sperms plenty for precum
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Want Me Climax On Her by Fernandowski(m): 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
I pity for your g.p
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Want Me Climax On Her by Ahmed0336(m): 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
I love Nairaland eh!!!!!! Reason; them sabi yab like tommorow no de grin
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Want Me Climax On Her by MzCorleone(f): 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
OP dem de use climax collect money from bank?
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Want Me Climax On Her by fajani(m): 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
Person go seek for advice, you na go dey yab, dem swear for una ni... Op, na ur first time of climaxing with her be that?
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Want Me Climax On Her by Omotayor123(f): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
What is climax
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Want Me Climax On Her by Stanleyafam(m): 10:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
I had so much sex in the university and I regret it now tho.. pls stay off sex till marriage, I knw it's difficult bt jst try, jst try and pray to God for grace.
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Want Me Climax On Her by shurlar50(m): 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
sometimes I just feel tempted to yab some ppl.with the way they yan. You dont know the reason annd you cant ask her? na 'nairaland' u dey make love with?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Don't Want Me Climax On Her by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
Be there worried about climax and don't focus on getting a good grade . By the time you reach the labor market, you go know how far
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Want Me Climax On Her by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
Cn u tell us ur experience so far why u are regretin nw.......it will help us alot
Stanleyafam:
I had so much sex in the university and I regret it now tho.. pls stay off sex till marriage, I knw it's difficult bt jst try, jst try and pray to God for grace.
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Want Me Climax On Her by Kazrem(m): 1:41am On Aug 30, 2015
Omotayor123:
What is climax
Climax is that point when a guy (or a lady) has the utmost enjoyment and ecstasy of s*x. He or she feels like being in cloud seven. It is a land of no return. Understood? Next!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Don't Want Me Climax On Her by Harkoreday(m): 5:43am On Aug 30, 2015
U know what... U are a guy, when u are about to climax on her , try and pin her hands down..

You dis mugu united... Better face what they sent you to do from village!!
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Want Me Climax On Her by Omotayor123(f): 6:56am On Aug 30, 2015
Kazrem:

Climax is that point when a guy (or a lady) has the utmost enjoyment and ecstasy of s*x. He or she feels like being in cloud seven. It is a land of no return. Understood? Next!
Hmmm..... Tnx!
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Want Me Climax On Her by Kennedyiheme: 8:15am On Aug 30, 2015
gaetano:
U mumu ehn! Instead of you to focus on your studies or seek advice on how you can get good grades as a freshmen, you dey seek advice on climax matter. Kai! this generation sef.

angry
this is the romance section I always wonder why people get offended when sme topics are posted, we shld learn to accept every romance on here.how do u know he isn't getting good grades
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Want Me Climax On Her by Tundeiab(m): 11:43am On Aug 30, 2015
gaetano:

angry

Didn't you read the part where is typed that he is final year student? He is not a fresher as you presume.

(1) (2) (Reply)

20½ Signs A Girl Likes You / I bleeped Up With The Same Girl Over And Over Again(photo) / Sexist Place To Touch A Woman Besides Her Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.