Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal (41828 Views)

Felix Obuah Hosts Kanu Nwankwo, Patience Ozokwor, Others In His Hometown / Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah In Rivers .PICS / Jonathan's Ex-CSO, Obuah Released By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by thinkdip(m): 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
midolian:
Sure, we have heard more than a million "alleged". That's the most used word in Nigeria these days. A man was caught about a month or two ago with fresh human head, and the news still read Ritualist "Allegedly" killed ....
Honestly, have you ever checked which party or personality premium times write against? just like Sahara reporters, you might be shocked the news is just one of the daily write up to make sure GEJ doesn't have a good name. because with the look of things people are loving GEJ against APC wish,so they are really working hard to paint him black.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
I am enjoying electricity today because Jonathan was a focused and dynamic President. He wasted no time probing Yaradua because he had a vision. Unlike a Daura nomad who has spent the first 100 days in office selling crude oil and gas and siphoning the monies without a single Minister to monitor his excesses. God forsakes you that I am the next President after you my Daura slowpoke, and I promise that you will spend your last remaining years alongside your 150 cows in a prison. Cos you need to account for the Biafran Oil money that has accrued for almost 100 days now but no single project has been executed.

Stupid President.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by SeverusSnape(m): 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
joseph1832:
Anybody is allow himself to be bullied by you clearly deserves to be in Uselu psychiatric ward. tongue
Shut up Joseph... It wasn't you we were talking about. It's some other people, you are not a bully, you're only a teaser.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by duality(m): 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
omenka:
Another APC propaganda!! angry

Buhari should leave Alison et al alone and concentrate on fishing out those preparing to bomb Abuja airport!! angry

Buhari has failed completely!

I'm confused with this statement.

Modified:

Omenka is being intelligent by half.
Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by joseph1832(m): 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Shut up Joseph... It wasn't you we were talking about. It's some other people, you are not a bully, you're only a teaser.
I don't give a damn what you think I am Severus, and I really don't care if you're talking about me. tongue

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by midolian(m): 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
thinkdip:

Honestly, have you ever checked which party or personality premium times write against? just like Sahara reporters, you might be shocked the news is just one of the daily write up to make sure GEJ doesn't have a good name. because with the look of things people are loving GEJ against APC wish,so they are really working hard to paint him black.
well, if you say so. Buh am sure he ld soon be taken to court and it won't be long when the courts will decide...and I hope when the courts decide, people won't say Buhari or some big-wigs in APC influenced the judgement.
Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by SeverusSnape(m): 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
joseph1832:
I don't give a damn what you think I am Severus, and I really don't care if you're talking about me. tongue
Good. You're a good boy after all.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by francizy(m): 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

Tbh

I admire the energy with which you match the vileness of these folks.

As for me, there are monikers which I have marked for ignorement.

Until they receive sense, they shall remain perpetually ignored.
That's a promise.
And when I make a promise, I do not renege.

One thing I learnt from Fashola: "when you wrestle with a pig, you get dirty while the pig gets happy".. Having this in mind, I've also decided to ignore some fools and even if they dig out all info about me, they'd still get ignored. I will only be helping a miserable soul if I start exchanging words with him.
Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by Truckpusher(m): 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
omenka:
Ya head dey dia. grin

They are making my night with their ignorant comments honestly. grin
How did we make your miserable night? Bro!

You must be dreaming and dreams are free. grin

Smh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by joseph1832(m): 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Good. You're a good boy after all.
And you're a half blood nitwit with half a brain.

Silencio, before I hex you.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by Truckpusher(m): 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

Again, I repeat.
This account has been hacked.
Wait let me go and check the profile before coming back to finish my comment.

Or is today another April fool's day

Cc: Alhaji Severuslafiaji severussnape Truckpusher
Even if that account was hacked but the truth remains that Omenka is a pained man but for his useless ego and pride he'll never come out to swallow his words and this is where Barcanista is a better man - Real men will always retrace their steps but a slave can only speak behind close doors lest his masters descend on him with a greater indignity.
Sister , we and these people have no business .

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by MizMyColi(f): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
francizy:

One thing I learnt from Fashola: "when you wrestle with a pig, you get dirty while the pig gets happy".. Having this in mind, I've also decided to ignore some fools and even if they dig out all info about me, they'd still get ignored. I will only be helping a miserable soul if I start exchanging words with him.

Lols
Gbam!

Never argue with an Idiot or a Stupid person.
They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience....except of course you feel like indulging them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by joseph1832(m): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
How did we make your miserable night? Bro!

You must be dreaming and dreams are free. grin

Smh.
Since you know dreams are for free, why are you shaking your head?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by francizy(m): 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
joseph1832:

Mr. Jo! cheesy

Good evening oh!!! grin
Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by BraniacX(m): 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
midolian:

Thank God Goodluck Ebele Jonathan didn't win for a 2nd term. If he had won, by now Nigeria ld be running to countries like Sudan for financial assistance.

Buccal diarrhoea

*pins nose Shut!!!* lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by Truckpusher(m): 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
joseph1832:
Since you know dreams are for free, why are you shaking your head?
You're obviously too dumb and blinded by the promises of 5000 Naira and a free meal for your kids to understand that your man who is in agony is pretending to be happy over the current situation initiated by the Daura DURLADINHO.

Speak for your crumbs bro but ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad - Even when you're already mad when it is just morning.
Good morning bro, one love - One fine Naigeriaye.
I dey laugh una grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by ebony2011(m): 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
More revelation comng soon.
Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by SeverusSnape(m): 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
joseph1832:
And you're a half blood nitwit with half a brain.

Silencio, before I hex you.

While you're a hunger stricken beggar who voted the Presidiot because of a promise of 5,000.
...Simpleton-esque raccoon!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by MizMyColi(f): 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Even if that account was hacked but the truth remains that Om enka is a pained man but for his useless ego and pride he'll never come out to swallow his words and this is where Barcanista is a better man - Real men will always retrace their steps but a slave can only speak behind close doors lest his masters descend on him with a greater indignity.
Sister , we and these people have no business .

I was going to quote a post you made earlier.

Do you remember that popular parlance - "na for where them dey joke, them dey tok true"?

I know this because if he truly meant to take everyone for a ride, he would not connive with Mi dolian in the background to come back him up here, so he can let the world know that he was being sarcastic.

Owh well.

It's just like making a post and tagging it..." I'm madly in Love with Truckpusher!!!"
Of course everyone will think I'm kidding or just goofing around....
But those who have a knack for studying humans would know that even if I didn't mean it wholly....
A part of me did contemplate it.
For out of the abundance of the heart, speaketh the mouth.
Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by pfadom: 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
omenka:
Another APC propaganda!! angry

Buhari should leave Alison et al alone and concentrate on fishing out those preparing to bomb Abuja airport!! angry

Buhari has failed completely!

If Buhari has failed, then Jonathan is dead. It's propaganda and GEJ' s associates and partners in deal are making refunds.
Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by atlwireles: 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

Do you remember that popular parlance - "na for where them dey joke, them dey tok true"?

I know this because if he truly meant to take everyone for a ride, he would not connive with Mi dolian in the background to come back him up here, so he can let the world know that he was being sarcastic.

Owh well.

It's just like making a post and tagging it..." I'm madly in Love with Truckpusher!!!"
But those who have a knack for studying humans would know that even if I didn't mean it wholly....

One of the best post I have read here. You have deconstructed the primitive minds of the Sai chanters. cool cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Enough of this media propaganda take your case and Go To Court
E taya me ooooo. Talk talk everyday, no action. Hian!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by teadrake(m): 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Not media propaganda bro, but media enlightenment.I knew Bro.Jona almost finished this country.chai!!!
Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by Truckpusher(m): 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

Owh well.

My lady , you're one in a million and if I was a woman I would be jealous of you.
These APC folks can deceive themselves all they want but the truth remains that they are pained but they'll never admit their lopsided mindset.
They were all chanting 'change' like some bunch of zombies even when the truth sticks out a hand and smack them in their miserable face.
Omenka and co are dying in silence as we speak but if I were to be them I'll speak my mind ,lose friends , make enemies and be a free man in my heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by MizMyColi(f): 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
atlwireles:

One of the best post I have read here. You have deconstructed the primitive minds of the Sai chanters. cool cool cool

Waow.
Good to see you quote me.

I'd thought I was on your list of perpetual ignorementtongue

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by atlwireles: 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

Waow.
Good to see you quote me.

I'd thought I was on your list of perpetual ignorementtongue

grin grin grin I pick my battles.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by remi4ever(m): 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
Gejpresident:
I hate buhari with passion, give me a gun I will kill him before dawn
Awwww! Take your galling frustration else where..
Too many cockamamie Assholes on NL...
#PEACE
Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by teadrake(m): 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Not media propaganda bro, but media enlightenment.I knew Bro.Jona almost finished this country.chai!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by Truckpusher(m): 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
atlwireles:

Sweet brother, I borrowed your quote from Aldous Huxley and it seems to fit into the situation right now.

The truth can make a man mad and not to set him free like the bible noted......Though the bible has its points too.

Omo ! These guys from the South West amd middle belt amazes me. grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by joseph1832(m): 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

While you're a hunger stricken beggar who voted the Presidiot because of a promise of 5,000.
...Simpleton-esque raccoon!
And you like always is just too half blooded and half buffoon to even comprehend what you just typed.

Oh snivelly! You half blooded buffoon that allowed your love for a clueless nitwit to make your brain half beyond recognition.

Truckpusher:
You're obviously too dumb and blinded by the promises of 5000 Naira and a free meal for your kids to understand that your man who is in agony is pretending to be happy over the current situation initiated by the Daura DURLADINHO.

Speak for your crumbs bro but ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad - Even when you're already mad when it is just morning.
Good morning bro, one love - One fine Naigeriaye.
I dey laugh una grin
And you're obviously too slow and stewpid to know that many are not easily fooled by baseless sentiments that's why they sent your senseless Otuoke goat back to his mothers village, and its obvious that's the very reason for your pain and mental state of semi madness that's why you refuse to allow common sense be your best friend. tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by batstan(m): 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
Baba is sanitising the judiciary first and at d same time gathering strong evidences.
Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by MizMyColi(f): 10:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
My lady , you're one in a million and if I was a woman I would be jealous of you.
These APC folks can deceive themselves all they want but the truth remains that they are pained but they'll never admit their lopsided mindset.
They were all chanting 'change' like some bunch of zombies even when the truth sticks out a hand and smack them in their miserable face.
Omenka and co are dying in silence as we speak but if I were to be them I'll speak my mind ,lose friends , make enemies and be a free man in my heart.

Lmao.
I hope you will still be my friend.
I am now MizColiatu o (Alhaja). cool

Waow, that compliment is coolsmiley
Don't create more enemies for me nagrin

Ehen Truckie, let's put this my "Alhaja Mizcoliatu" trend on blast.
Of course, even you know I'm kidding right?
But there are two basic motives which I will now reveal.

1. I am expressing displeasure at Bubu's style, but in a fun way.

2. I actually do like the pseudonym MizColiatu, and though peeps write it off as a joke, I would actually like to be referred to that way in not so serious convos. You get?
I actually like the coinage because it's a departure from the overt seriousness which characterizes my current sobriquet. This one tends to show the fun loving and play play side of me.
I even comment on blogs using the new Nick.

The explanation above is a rejoinder to the last post trail between you and me.
You get?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo / See How This White Man Condemned #bringbackourgirls Hashtag On Twitter. / Fact Check: Who Started The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Project?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.