Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal (41831 Views)

Felix Obuah Hosts Kanu Nwankwo, Patience Ozokwor, Others In His Hometown / Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah In Rivers .PICS / Jonathan's Ex-CSO, Obuah Released By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by Eazydeek(m): 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
fallout87:
Watch as the same hypocrites that say "leave Fashola alone!" will now be demanding kirikiri for GEJ.

Is it not the same thing they have been accused of? Grossly exaggerating cost to pocket money

You hypocrites demand only just for those you don't like, yet cru for freedom of others just as guilty. Then you want to claim you want a better Nigeria when you too are corrupt mentally.

Same way you want Sai Buhari not to probe GEJ, Allison and Okonjo but you want him to probe Fashola and Amaechi

You claim Buhari was witch hunting GEJ's administration
But you hail WIKE for witch hunting AMAECHI's administration only

Why can't you tell WIKE to probe past administrations too that are PDP?

Deluded wailer

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by midolian(m): 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

I was going to quote a post you made earlier.

Do you remember that popular parlance - "na for where them dey joke, them dey tok true"?

I know this because if he truly meant to take everyone for a ride, he would not connive with Mi dolian in the background to come back him up here, so he can let the world know that he was being sarcastic.

Owh well.

It's just like making a post and tagging it..." I'm madly in Love with Truckpusher!!!"
Of course everyone will think I'm kidding or just goofing around....
But those who have a knack for studying humans would know that even if I didn't mean it wholly....
A part of me did contemplate it.
For out of the abundance of the heart, speaketh the mouth.
For ya mind!
Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by Forwetinnah: 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
Rubbish APC...even at state level, they were still corrupt. I wonder how many corrupt cases we'll hear of by 2019

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by Cityguy: 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Enough of this media propaganda take your case and Go To Court
Exactly. None of us can do anything about it. They know the appropriate quarters to direct their redress seeking effort. Fed up reading all these misdemeanours without any meaningful positive impact or result.
Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by Forwetinnah: 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
chuna1985:

The real question is WHY ISN'T BUHARI GOING TO COURT WITH ALL THESE INFO

That's if the Info-message is anything to go by..forget APC. Plenty fake stories hovering around their confused minds

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by Truckpusher(m): 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

Wise speak there.

When you talk of having an introspective and retrospective look at the state of our nation, you would observe that it is the SSner and the SEner who is mainly interested in chatting a path of true federalism, where that which is good for Mr Goose is also good for Mr Gander.

However, precedents have shown us that that never quite pans out well as those who "rule" us have a way of silencing us, using whatever necessary means, even as they ensure that we remain at the short end of the stick.

I do not have a problem with peace, and dialogue, and unity and oneness.
But I know that down to the smallest unit of interpersonal relations ( the family)...One Nigeria is a farce.

We can sit here, and propose ways with which we will move the country forward...I'd gladly be a part.
But they'd only be good on paper.

At a time when push becomes shove, desperate times will inevitably call for desperate measures.
The done has been deed.
Hmmm!

They will never support any form of True Federalism until they have it between their heads and their asss mark these words.

Nigeria needs a sense of regionalism which ushers in ownership and the people taking charge of their destiny and outcome through hard work, perseverance and dedication to ensure a competition that would push the country to a greater height.But nay! These bunch of lazy nations that resides here with us wouldn't risk anything at all.

Back to history lane : Are you aware that most of the men that makes up the pre colonial British punitive force that destroyed and looted the ancient Benin empire were Hausas , Fulanis and Yorubas ? With the Hausa playing a major role with direct order from their Fulani masters that had conquered their lands many years before then?They were used to infiltrate the ancient Benin empire before the British sent in their soldiers to do the deeds.
We and these folks has no business at all because the same ideology is still very much alive.
The SS and SE are their war booty and the civil war helped in strenghtening the original mindset they had before the war.
Quote me anywhere .
Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by Truckpusher(m): 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
philips70:

Exactly what is not right? The lopsided appointments? I have stated my position on it for long and I have my reasons.
One thing you should agree is politicians have destroyed this country that it will take very drastic and uncomfortable decisions to make amends. For me everything Buhari has done so far meets my expectations and am very satisfied with them.
The only thing I fault and will continue to fault till it's settled is the issue of public declaration of his assets as he publicly promised.
Yet, I have no doubt about his resolve to fix this battered country and prevent goats from eating our yams as much as possible.
If your sense of judgment wasn't biased why would you trust a man that can't tell what he owns even when he made it as a promise ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by megawax8: 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

Do you remember that popular parlance - "na for where them dey joke, them dey tok true"?

I know this because if he truly meant to take everyone for a ride, he would not connive with Mi dolian in the background to come back him up here, so he can let the world know that he was being sarcastic.

Owh well.

It's just like making a post and tagging it..." I'm madly in Love with Truckpusher!!!"
But those who have a knack for studying humans would know that even if I didn't mean it wholly....

angry angry angry grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by xklucvG: 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
midolian:

Thank God Goodluck Ebele Jonathan didn't win for a 2nd term. If he had won, by now Nigeria ld be running to countries like Sudan for financial assistance.

Lies, they have all these evidences and we have not seen them approached the court for proper prosecution? Or are the evidences for the public? Don't believe everything you read.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by MizMyColi(f): 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
cheesy
megawax8:

angry angry angry grin

gringrin

Good Evening.
Abeg, port come house o o.
The spirit that rules me in this section is a littuu bit differenttongue
Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
midolian:
Buhari would go..And I hope when the court decides, you and ya ilks won't say Buhari has influenced the judgement.

It has been 90 days since he started wailing that he will go to court. Stop wailing like him.

U can win an election with propaganda, But u can't rule a nation with propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by osimataylor(m): 11:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
You still follow this" according to source" news to spew nonsense.let them stop this media hype and prosecute or set up administrative pnel of inquiry just like R/S is doing.
midolian:

Thank God Goodluck Ebele Jonathan didn't win for a 2nd term. If he had won, by now Nigeria ld be running to countries like Sudan for financial assistance.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
philips70:

Why are you in a hurry? Ain't you following the procedures and processes being put in place?
Get ready to cry the real witch hunt when it starts. Even Oliseh Mutu's voice will crack.

This ain't procedures, This is newspaper wailing.
Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by MizMyColi(f): 11:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hmmm!

They will never support any form of True Federalism until they have it between their heads and their asss mark these words.

Nigeria needs a sense of regionalism which ushers in ownership and the people taking charge of their destiny and outcome through hard work, perseverance and dedication to ensure a competition that would push the country to a greater height.But nay! These bunch of lazy nations that resides here with us wouldn't risk anything at all.

Back to history lane : Are you aware that most of the men that makes up the pre colonial British punitive force that destroyed and looted the ancient Benin empire were Hausas , Fulanis and Yorubas ? With the Hausa playing a major role with direct order from their Fulani masters that had conquered their lands many years before then?They were used to infiltrate the ancient Benin empire before the British sent in their soldiers to do the deeds.
We and these folks has no business at all because the same ideology is still very much alive.
The SS and SE are their war booty and the civil war helped in strenghtening the original mindset they had before the war.
Quote me anywhere .

I know!
It's clear for all to see.

It's just that I for one do not want to get so involved in this history, and the path to correction....it might consume me.

But the message is clear.
Give to all and sundry the tenets of equity, fairness and justice.
Anything less will be resisted.
It has begun.
Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by Truckpusher(m): 11:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

I know!
It's clear for all to see.

It's just that I for one do not want to get so involved in this history, and the path to correction....it might consume me.

But the message is clear.
Give to all and sundry the tenets of equity, fairness and justice.
Anything less will be resisted.
It has begun.
Of course it has begun.

They already found out that we are not like the people they use to know - we won't give up until equity, fairness and justice is served to every man irrespective of his political , cultural and religious leaning.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by ExInferis(m): 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
omenka:
They didn't steal a dime!! All these are mere lies from APC propaganda machinery. Timubu owns premiumtimes and has been using it to persecute Jonathan and all those who worked under him! angry

For 16 years we've been having it rough. We dont need any propaganda to let us know our commonwealth was stolen, we live it everyday.

So your own rant IS the propaganda, but fortunately it can only appeal to 3 classes of people:

1. Tanoids\ wailers
2. Buffoons
3. Igboes
Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by omenka(m): 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
Some sleazeballs are obviously miffed at their own foolishness, for not realising my drift soon enough, and they've gone scavenging ways to rationalise their foolishness.

Who am I to deny two putsos bumping fists? cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by MizMyColi(f): 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course it has begun.

They already found out that we are not like the people they use to know - we won't give up until equity, fairness and justice is served to every man irrespective of his political , cultural and religious leaning.

And the Children of peace shouted..
Amen!!!! to thatsmiley
Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by philips70(m): 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
If your sense of judgment wasn't biased why would you trust a man that can't tell what he owns even when he made it as a promise ?

There's no bias in it. I always give room for benefits of doubt in such. They said 100 days and I must wait for it not without the knowledge it will terribly impugn on his integrity if it's not fulfilled.
Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by omenka(m): 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
ExInferis:

For 16 years we've been having it rough. We dont need any propaganda to let us know our commonwealth was stolen, we live it everyday.

So your own rant IS the propaganda, but fortunately it can only appeal to 3 classes of people:

1. Tanoids\ wailers
2. Buffoons
3. Igboes
You are absolutely right! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by tucky200(m): 11:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
omenka:
Another APC propaganda!! angry

Buhari should leave Alison et al alone and concentrate on fishing out those preparing to bomb Abuja airport!! angry

Buhari has failed completely!
bros this ya post dey confuse me..na joke or u don abandon baba ?
Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by francizy(m): 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
palymarsha:
This appointment confirms why I was undecided in the last election.
It is true the JEG was corrupt, a reason Nigeria needed a change.

But the question is WHO should be the change?
Certainly not BUHARI. A man who said that the North should rise and take back their country.

He is more northern than being more Nigerian. History confirms that.

What we the Yorubas fail to understand is that the Igbos knows much of these Hausas than us.
An Hausa/Fulani man has a born to rule mentality. Winner takes it all mentality. Domination mentality.

How come Buhari is angry at Saraki but not at Dogara? Simply because the former has a core Hausa man as an alternative.
The plan is to consolidate every strong positions in case of any eventuality.
I bet you, If anything happen to Buhari today, they will rise and impeach Osibanjo tomorrow.

Strong positions are now finshed. He will now nominate the southerners for ministerial positions.What a Bleep?

We Yourubas would have clamoured for true Federalism than support these cows.
Tinubu this is a mistakeeeooooh!!!

I wish one day, Igbos and Yorubas will come to have a common ground in politics. It will surely stop this Hausa
oligarchy mentality.Even the Obasanjo presidency was highjacked by the Hausas and they made sure that he
paid more attention to them than his kinsmen. We need a popular president for progress not just the uncorupt. We must clamour for someone
with both qualities.

To me, this BUHARI will divide us more than we have been united. My kinsmen wouldnt have gone into this alliance.

Anyway let us pray for a properous country but if we cant be together let us quickly divide.
I am very sure that we Yorubas a base Nigerian economy will survive most.

Well, I had to remove the last statement since it kind of insulted the sensitivity and emotions of my people. Well, I know for sure what I experienced during my 5 years degree program and many of us who spoke out had a first hand experience up north. Ordinary representative positions (SUG was banned from my school) were hijacked as even departments with 30% Muslims would produce all representatives from the Muslim devide, talk more scenarios where there were over 30%. The Christians would naturally not care about voting because they have this mindset "Shey na me go stand under sun vote for person wey I no go make one naira from?".

Our old VC retired and it was time to replace him. Elections were conducted which a southern Kaduna Christian professor won but he was never let to take that role due to the fact that his victory was met with heavy protest within and outside the school environment. These people threatened our lives if a Christian is ever sworn in as the VC. Eventually, a Muslim prof was brought in from another school and the agitation subsided.

These people may speak out, condemning Buhari's appointments but are very happy deep within. You only need to spend some time up there to know what am talking about. I knew right from time that this was never about change, it was about having their man up there, no matter what it takes.

Am still watching and waiting for the change people voted for. I only pray it never gets terrible.
Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by philips70(m): 11:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
chuna1985:

This ain't procedures, This is newspaper wailing.

The newspapers are the ones busy selling their news. Any report not directly coming as a release from the presidency gets scrutiny from me. I don't swallow them hook, line and sinker.

The media has a way of scooping words from your mouth and take straight to print albeit with sensations. Nigerians are so obsessed with headlines. You can testify with Nigerian info radio call in program if you live in PH
Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
400billionman:

Be careful, someone was arrested in US for tweeting such online about Obama.
Don't mind some Id*iots ranting like a mad man here. They never knew, it will only took some hours to track their silly ass Mtchewww.
Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by ExInferis(m): 11:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
omenka:
You are absolutely right! cheesy

Wait.

You were being sarcastic.

Aw, you got me right there.
Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by francizy(m): 12:02am On Aug 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

Owh well.

So can I take the bolded to mean something..? cheesy
Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by MizMyColi(f): 12:07am On Aug 30, 2015
francizy:

So can I take the bolded to mean something..? cheesy

omo, na una sabi o.

Person no fit make assumption again?
Lmao.

Even if na true sef...kini big dealtongue
Unto plogless nacheesy
Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by francizy(m): 12:11am On Aug 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

omo, na una sabi o.

Person no fit make assumption again?
Lmao.

Even if na true sef...kini big dealtongue
Unto plogless nacheesy

If it's true, I'd be damn happy for you. You trust I'd endorse it, right?? cheesy
Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by MizMyColi(f): 12:15am On Aug 30, 2015
francizy:

If it's true, I'd be damn happy for you. You trust I'd endorse it, right?? cheesy

"the head on his shoulders" I have a thing for men who display uncanny wisdom and insight...

But, there's nothing going on....that was an example.
Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by francizy(m): 12:20am On Aug 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

"the head on his shoulders" I have a thing for men who display uncanny wisdom and insight...

But, there's nothing going on...that was an example.

Of course am aware...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by Truckpusher(m): 12:22am On Aug 30, 2015
philips70:

There's no bias in it. I always give room for benefits of doubt in such. They said 100 days and I must wait for it not without the knowledge it will terribly impugn on his integrity if it's not fulfilled.
Suddenly, Phillip70 the ultimate critic isn't seeing anything wrong with a man that lied once? grin

Bro, Na wao - when are we going to start telling each other the ugly bitter truth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) / Fact Check: Who Started The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Project? / 9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.