Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,868 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

My Boyfriend Is Angry At Me!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Angry At Me!! (5039 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Angry At Me!! by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 30, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
and so..... You here shouting bf wen your mates are trying to be oil tycoons and run d biggest establishments
ok undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Is Angry At Me!! by Oahray: 7:40am On Aug 30, 2015
I hate it when people try to justify their actions while narrating their side of the story. Girls do this alot. When they make someone else upset, it's either a mistake or the person made them do it.

Congratulations, you have successfully painted your bf an unreasonable fellow with self-esteem zero. That part might be true, though the mistake upload definitely isn't.

Put yourself in his shoes. If roles were reversed, and he uploaded a pic of his ex 'mistakenly' would you have felt unconcerned about it? Would you have believed it was a mistake?

If you wouldn't, you have no moral justification for expecting him to just accept your excuse. Try to iron things out with him, instead of coming to seek support from strangers who couldn't care less what you did on bbm. Learn to take responsibility for your actions.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Angry At Me!! by mrkay101(m): 8:01am On Aug 30, 2015
I smell lies.. I mean who does that? Uploading ur ex's pic on bbm "mistakenly" now dats a lie.

Most of us know how uploading a pic on bbm goes so u can't say u didn't see the pic clearly. angry
Re: My Boyfriend Is Angry At Me!! by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 30, 2015
nickkylawve:
sad his angry because I mistakly unloaded my ex boyfriend's pics on bbm nd I removed it immediately, nd now his mad at me!! Just hope he forgives me from his heart undecided
heehehehehehe you boyfriend must be managing you. Because if what you just wrote up there is the best you can do with the use of English words and its spelling. Then I think he isn't angry because of the picture. But because of your low performance and fluency.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Angry At Me!! by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 30, 2015
Must you comment on every post you see!! Atleas u read it so keep d shut up tongue
mikketech:
heehehehehehe you boyfriend must be managing you. Because if what you just wrote up there is the best you can do with the use of English words and its spelling. Then I think he isn't angry because of the picture. But because of your low performance and fluency.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Angry At Me!! by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 30, 2015
nickkylawve:
Must you comment on every post you see!! Atleas grin u read it so keep d shut up tongue
lols. Your boyfriend must be managing you like I said earlier indeed.
Another propaganda.
Atleas. cheesy Instead of at least.
Hehehehehehe. shocked and am sure this must be the exact way you talk to the victim you call your boyfriend. Looking at you, your post and your name. It's portraits that you are just a sex symbol.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Angry At Me!! by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 30, 2015
U gat nothing to say just keep shut
mikketech:
lols. Your boyfriend must be managing you like I said earlier indeed.
Another propaganda.
Atleas. cheesy Instead of at least.
Hehehehehehe. shocked and am sure this must be the exact way you talk to the victim you call your boyfriend. Looking at you, your post and your name. It's portraits that you are just a sex symbol.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Angry At Me!! by schumastic(m): 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
nothing I hate more than a lady giving flimsy excuses and end up saying s a mistake..correct me if am wrong but the social media application this days has made it possible for us to review what we want to use as our dp, so you coming ere and saying s a mistake s a big lie n that make you a terrible liar...next thing she will say she slept with him mistakely..like you mistakenly go visit him, mistakenly kiss n cuddle him, mistakenly take off your cloth down to Ur undies and then mistakenly sleep with him...plsss we r matured and i believ we should stand by our decision b it good or bad thank you.

Re: My Boyfriend Is Angry At Me!! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
Maybe she is still seeing the guy.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Angry At Me!! by remotecontrol: 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
nickkylawve:
sad his angry because I uploaded my ex boyfriend's pics on bbm by mistake nd It was removed immediately , nd now his mad at me!! Just hope he forgives me from his heart undecided

women una get tiny brain sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

see what girls do In university / It's Time To Murder English. / We Did It Since Saturday And Ive Bn Beggn Her To Come N Take Postinor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.