Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,491 members, 7,954,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:53 AM

7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" (34927 Views)

What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? / What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by Youngpo413: 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
kindredspirit:
8. I need a God-fearing man who is good in bed.
lol
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by Youngpo413: 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
jonero147:
undecidedWhat wil u give in return if u finds such a husband.? grin
that their overused pusys,nothing else.
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by Youngpo413: 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
Tex42:
I NEED A WOMAN THAT FEARS GOD ENOUGH NOT TO GIVE ME A FIRST CHILD THAT I DID NOT FATHER
not in this naija,hoes here aint loyal
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by wristbangle: 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
naijaboiy:
Noted.

Naijaboiy smiley
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
Xiadnat:

Ne'er mind. I have a feeling you know what number I am.

So, what denomination would you classify yerself.

Lols... That kind feeling must be super human grin

Lfc, you?
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
emusmith:

Lols... That kind feeling must be super human grin

Lfc, you?

Liverpool FC? I no understand
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
Xiadnat:

Liverpool FC? I no understand

Loolz...Winners wink
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
emusmith:

Loolz...Winners wink

Hehehe... they sure is. My dads' team.
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
Xiadnat:

Hehehe... they sure is. My dads' team.
cheesy You don't belong to dad's team? Real Madrid?
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
emusmith:
cheesy You don't belong to dad's team? Real Madrid?

Nah....I don't belong to any. Just only come world cup or Olympics.
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Xiadnat:

Nah....I don't belong to any. Just only come world cup or Olympics.

Hoho... That's amazing! cheesy
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by Nickymezor(f): 10:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
emusmith:

Same to you, how you?
I'm so, so smiley
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by Tex42(m): 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
Youngpo413:
not in this naija,hoes here aint loyal
seriously bro, what naija babes do these days scares the devil. They have virtually turned the devil to an apprentice in perpetrating evil.
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by Superman11(m): 12:32am On Aug 31, 2015
ladyF:
True tho...

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

see your mouth
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by mencade4: 9:09am On Aug 31, 2015
Youngpo413:
they need a God fearing man that will take them back when they cheat in marriage cos the b!tches knows that they can never be faithful even in marriage....that's their definition...useless hoes.
U R RIGHT BRO...
..TOO MANY HOES THESE DAYS....I WONT TAKE ANY SH.IT FROM THEM.

FVCKING BIITCHES WITH SUCK AWAY PUSSSIIIESS
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by DSuperWoman(f): 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
emusmith:

2. I need a man who fears God enough not to hit me

She probably have seen the way women were maltreated by Unreasonable Men in the past and she grew to detest such. She doesn't want much from a man-she abhors a man hitting a Lady. She can call a relationship quit for that.

[/b]
or maybe she has been hit before and doesn't want to be a punching bag again

MODIFIED
Honestly Emu I didnt know this was your thread b4 commenting. I just checked and discovered it was you and I hardly comment on NL
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
DSuperWoman:
or maybe she has been hit before and doesn't want to be a punching bag again

MODIFIED
Honestly Emu I didnt know this was your thread b4 commenting. I just checked and discovered it was you and I hardly comment on NL

Isn't it nice that my thread made you do what you barely do? undecided

Well, you're come sweery cheesy
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by predatorX: 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
And na a whole man sidon write this chunk of horse d*u*n*g

Op still dey him mama house, dats why you fit write all these jargons!!! woman wrapper like you shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
predatorX:
And na a whole man sidon write this chunk of horse d*u*n*g

Op still dey him mama house, dats why you fit write all these jargons!!! woman wrapper like you shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by Ezibless: 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
Emusmith grin Emusmith
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ezibless:
Emusmith grin Emusmith

Lol, my lady. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You / Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry / My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.