Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

(Disastrous Love )how i was scammed 750k online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (Disastrous Love )how i was scammed 750k online (1373 Views)

Am In Love,how Do I Convince Her To Get A Divorce? / Awww…see Love: How Many Women Can Take This? (Photo) / Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Disastrous Love )how i was scammed 750k online by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pl dont mind my english oo grin
A true life story ,how i was scam 750k by my online lover .i do believe i can find love any where online or offline even after all the warning from my friends.
year 2012 i was searching for love online dating site (dateinasian.com)when i find this nigerian girl,name silva,age 27 from mbaise in imo state residing in cambodia ,well endowed ,beautiful but broke .we exchange contacts phone number and skype
Re: (Disastrous Love )how i was scammed 750k online by CUM4WHAT(m): 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
NONSENSE
Re: (Disastrous Love )how i was scammed 750k online by frankay430(m): 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
chisos
Re: (Disastrous Love )how i was scammed 750k online by DahtzFestjayz: 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
BushMeat
Re: (Disastrous Love )how i was scammed 750k online by Tundeiab(m): 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
Fowl nyash undecided
Re: (Disastrous Love )how i was scammed 750k online by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
*spreads foam bed under a tent*.

Here to read tales from the crypt lipsrsealed
Re: (Disastrous Love )how i was scammed 750k online by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
The girl might be reading this
then i live and work in china ,foshan and guangzhou specifically ,we continue chatting (video )everyday, making phone calls .i was really happy to meet a new friend ,some times we talk on phone more than 2hours .one the days she started telling me about her life in cambodia ,how her documents expire ,how she was abadone by her family ,how she lost her husband at the early age ,living only a female child for her(melody the child's name ).all this while we have been chatting i do see the child on cam.

According to her ,she have an NGO (iimac NGO name )and she also have a small school that susbtain her and some kids she teaches (i saw on cam).for my mind 'this is the kind of girl am looking for .a girl that loves charity and loves children
Re: (Disastrous Love )how i was scammed 750k online by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
Her igbo name is ngozi and i know she might be reading this ,is funny now but i nearly die that time ,but have forgiven her shall.
Continue
In my life i always dream of helping people,not to talk of a nigerian girl and my sister for that matter.i want to help her not for love,not for any thing but because she is a nigerian girl and i know what illegal immigrant suffer in the hands of foreign immigration.without her telling me i know what she will suffer if she is caught , might even depot her without her child.
remembering my days how we use to sleep and hide under the bridge because of police ,some times 1week without shower before i renewed my paper .every week i send her 50$ ,some times 100$ weekly.i collected her brothers number call them and explain there sister 's condition but you nigerian mentality any one that is living abroad is doing well .
Re: (Disastrous Love )how i was scammed 750k online by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
I promise this girl heaven and earth ,i will send her back to nigeria to start up a new life,with my position i know i can do it.she was very happy telling me how much she loves me ,this is my time falling in love even though i dont know what love really means ,i wanted to marry the girl cry
The girl was confuse seems to her like a dream.
Re: (Disastrous Love )how i was scammed 750k online by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
i called the family members we make an arrangement,the should pay her file and buy her flight ticket .after the arrangement i even discover that nigeria dont have embassy in cambodia,i have to call nigerian embassy in philiphine after i have pleaded with our ambassador here in china but he didnt grant request for TC but i later got it from philiphine send to her with 500$ incase if she need any other thing .
when she arrive she called me both the family members ,thanking,saying all sort of good word to me ,i send her 200k cash to rent a house here in lagos .after she recieve the money she change her mind to go to abuja that one her aunty is there and goods can be sell better price there.
Re: (Disastrous Love )how i was scammed 750k online by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
Many of my friends think'his mad helping a total stranger what of if she dissapoint him'.
But all this i dont believe she will ever think of such .for my mind i want to build her to greatness coulple with her experience and even i dont marry her ,i will process another paper for her and send her back to cambodia or thailand to open up a business branch there.according to my finding Cambodia is still very timid ,some one can take the advantage .
Re: (Disastrous Love )how i was scammed 750k online by RussianRoulette: 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
Madness
Re: (Disastrous Love )how i was scammed 750k online by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
phnom penh cambodia capital is near bangkong thailand capital ,bangkong sex heaven for tourist americans and phnom penh also some charity and tourist center i think is a nice business

Back to the topic
Then i import mobile phones ,she says she want to get involve in the business ,i agree and supply her BB 400k to start from there if she sell she will refund my money and only go with the gain .after i supplly her goods she started behaving funny ,started avoiding my calls .i call the brother but the always say the will talk to her, till when she finally change her number and couldnt reach her again on the phone.

In my life i never think woman can be this mean,it was like a movie to me
I hated woman with whatever the have to offer.the next month one of my customers made away with my money,2012 was a disastrous year as the whole business crash landed.why should i help her ?when i was down in the street of china ,it was a stranger that pay my hospital bills and make sure i survive.
We live for others to live but the girl was a huge dissapointment .
Re: (Disastrous Love )how i was scammed 750k online by tociano009(m): 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
Is it a dream
Re: (Disastrous Love )how i was scammed 750k online by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
You hear "NGOZI" you no run? grin grin grin
Re: (Disastrous Love )how i was scammed 750k online by LongPennis(m): 11:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
And you claim you are an Igboman with all these "iberibeism" and "muguism"?

Bro, you fall our hand big time. angry
Re: (Disastrous Love )how i was scammed 750k online by Chibaby87(f): 11:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
May be She gave you a fake identity, she may not from Mbaise. Some people are trying to spoil our names, anyway sorry for what happened.

Never you trust anybody in this world cos If you do, you will know that "HAD I KNOW IS A BROTHER TO MR. LATE"

some girls are heartless
Re: (Disastrous Love )how i was scammed 750k online by vague: 11:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
Whats the username?
Re: (Disastrous Love )how i was scammed 750k online by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 31, 2015
Not a dream ,i have her picture ,facebook and and some other information but she never reply my messages or should i post the pictures ?
tociano009:
Is it a dream
Re: (Disastrous Love )how i was scammed 750k online by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 31, 2015
Should post the facebook id ,i dont know her user name here
vague:
Whats the username?
Re: (Disastrous Love )how i was scammed 750k online by MARKone(m): 8:18am On Aug 31, 2015
LongPennis:
And you claim you are an Igboman with all these "iberibeism" and "muguism"?

Bro, you fall our hand big time. angry

Big Time angry

Nwanna mesi up.

(1) (Reply)

He's Stunning In His Pictures / I Need Your Opinion On Why People Double Date. / We've All Seen This Great Show Of PDA But Who has done this at The Cinema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.