Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari (32750 Views)

Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath / Gordon Obua Is Dead! Jonathan's Ex CSO Dies Of Heart Attack / Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by iyrojc(m): 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
mars123:
Buhari, find out these ministers, probe them till they beg for forgiveness...overpaid, corrupt individuals claiming they served their country well. not one day did i see any of those pot bellied individuals sweat. of course, apart from result collation day.

Bros, You still they talk. 100 days of no head way. Where we were as@May 29th, Thats where we are. Even the probe is still on paper.
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
mildflame:

4 WASTED YEARS of CLUELESSNESS 4 WASTED YEARS of OGOGORO DRUKENESS 4 WASTED YEARS of WASHING Madams PANTIES n BRASIERS 4 WASTED YEARS of being USED by HOUSE BOYS/GIRLS 4 WASTED YEARS of being BULLIED by SUBORDINATES 4 WASTED YEARS of being used as MUMU 4 WASTED YEARS of MASSIVE LOOTING even by animals 4 WASTED COWARDICE YEARS 4 WASTED YEARS OF STUPIDITY HOPLESSNESS n DUMBNESS 4 MASSIVE YEARS of GREAT IMPUNITIES 4 WASTED YEARS of THIEVING thru FOOD BUDGET 4 WASTED YEARS of SIGNING NEVER READ DOCUMENTS
GEJ may dis UNIVERSE never see U type again
plssssss modify it to 6 wasted years, thank you

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Forwetinnah: 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
doctokwus:
May the devil punish each and every one of them.
Do they know the number of people Jonathan insulted while in power?
Do they know the number of lives lost during the GEJ govt due to his actions,inactions and cluelessness?
Ministers that should all be in jail with the amount of revelations coming out everyday about their grand heist, having the guts to still be talking!
If not how low the country has sunk,would such criminals have d the freedom to be issuing press conferences in sane climes?!
Ministers indeed!!

I guess you stopped counting the number of deaths after Buhari became President?? What has your very active Mallam done so far??

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by iyrojc(m): 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
deji68:
grin grin grin ...even Shango God of lightning go dey envy baba....wetin im body language no fit do as per electricity generation, Buhari body language do am cheesy cheesy
Bros, electricity was Jonathan's work. NNPC was Jonathan's..... your Baba even Said it.

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by passmiko: 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
i am just so ashamed with the fact that we have great minds in this country but things doesnt seem to work . na over sabi dey worry all of us. lets put aside the past and start working for a better Nigeria before its too late. we should endeavour to eliminate anything that would make Nigeria as a Nation drown.
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
mars123:
Buhari, find out these ministers, probe them till they beg for forgiveness...overpaid, corrupt individuals claiming they served their country well. not one day did i see any of those pot bellied individuals sweat. of course, apart from result collation day.

Then when he leaves his family would be hounded down! Stupid reasoning. Power is transcient you know.
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Jman06(m): 10:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
All I can say is BringBackOurGEJ
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by ebuka440: 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan was the only President that touched the lives of many Nigerian's. His transformation agenda brought hope to many Nigerian's both home and abroad.
APC as a party, has not done anything meaningful for Nigerian's. Is it their empty promises or what. It is only an illiterate that doesn't understand the tricks that the APC is adopting in order to make us to forget that they are a party without agenda.
APC is full of clueless politicians like adams oshiomole and co.
Long Live Goodluck Jonathan. God bless the people that understood his ways.
Shame on APC home and abroad
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by mykemiley(f): 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
Na Jona mata go send sum pple 2 der early grave....
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by judex12: 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
=Demdem Jonah-daft ministers are really shameless. Even his otuoke folks are ready to stone the fool for not giving them water.

@Demdem u are the daft one is there water in daura
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by qualified(f): 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
judex12:
=Demdem Jonah-daft ministers are really shameless. Even his otuoke folks are ready to stone the fool for not giving them water.

@Demdem u are the daft one is there water in daura

Check Daura, is there good pipe borne water? An ex-president is from there too
I love GEJ, still reigning even after leaving power!
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by BraniacX(m): 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
ddippset:
The ministers nor get name? Who are the ministers, let them mention their names if they have the sacks to. Useless people. If incompetence ever had a twin, it's name would be Jonathan. They still have mouth to talk! well its buhari I blame. His corruption fight is taking too long. tooooo long!

You're still here ranting abi?
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by BraniacX(m): 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
olusolaj:
Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell [size=20pt]FOOLHARI[/size]

Gbam!!!
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Ebukaokeke25: 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hw can anyone say d President Buhari administration is njoying d goodies of Dr Jonathan's administratn?well its in no doubt d daft people of PDP.No comment yet till 2019.Then we run d checks n balances.
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by BraniacX(m): 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
NetworkProblem:
look,, i beleive in one thing.. radical change never pays,,, the great roman empire tried it today the empire is no more,,, America rose throught tough times of gang warsn, corruption and civil wars,to become the greatest,,, i think any wise leader should forge ahead and build great institutions that would be stronger than the individuals that head them ,,, you do not force a pregnant woman to deliver just because she has reached 9months,,, time heals all wounds,, probe is not the answer,,, what of those that have died with their ill gotten wealth? do you probe them? nigeria peaders in power should put MORE focus on governance and improving lives and less energy on side issues except on special cases of national interest...

And that is exactly what jonathan did --> build institutions

But buhari believes a strong president is the solution so am sorry for Nigerians and this No-chance retrogressive change from foolhari
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by malikisah: 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
Abubakar suleiman, minister for 2 days! He he he!
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by BraniacX(m): 11:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]THE CRIMINAL MINISTERS?
WHO MISAPPROPRIATED BILLIONS OF DOLLARS?[/size]

They have challenged foolhari!!

Let him come and prove beyond reasonable doubt how corrupt they are and stop destroying their images in the media
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by BraniacX(m): 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
i don't like dis democratic way, that is why, u saTANist are still having mouth, but very soon, u wil not cry of propagadan again, ur new wailing song, wil be "witch hunting"

You see how stup1d you are? undecided
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by malikisah: 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
Minister for 2 days responding on behalf of ministers who served for 6 years. Amazing how people who ate remnants easily become intoxicated. Abubakar who again?
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Ambcharles(m): 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
Dr suleiman is a political scientist. Buhar should be careful least he is rubbished
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by BraniacX(m): 11:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
and only d body language in three months perform more than pdp 16yrs, i can't imaging myself, enjoying light as if, i am in Paris

The body odour must have fouled up your cerebral cortex!! You imagining things now
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by BraniacX(m): 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
Standing5:
keep creating new id to like ur posts . . . Maga!

Mumu!!

I liked too, go and kill yourself
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by BraniacX(m): 11:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
Standing5:
keep creating new id to like ur posts . . . Maga!

Mumu!!

I liked it too, now go and kill yourself
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Standing5(m): 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
BraniacX:

Mumu!!

I liked it too, now go and kill yourself
Na you go die by yourself no be me.
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by BraniacX(m): 11:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
Standing5:
Na you go die by yourself no be me.

See your life? undecided
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by BraniacX(m): 11:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
philips70:

Very soon these idiots will not get space to spew this garbage. Honestly, more than 25% of Jonathan's ministers will go to jail and Jonathan will be ready to throw them under the bus.
Let them enjoy their time of noise, its their basic human right.
Due process is the grace that gave them this leverage to issue this nonsense.

You think you know something when you actually know nothing, knowing money was inappropriately spent is one thing, proving it is much trickier and buharis government would find itself in a quagmire of insufficient evidence should it proceed to prosecute any suspect unless the courts are rigged against the defendants.
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by BraniacX(m): 11:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
ladyF:

lwkm grin if wishes were horses....

You may even know me...what's your location, lemme know the part of town to avoid abeg, I no sabi fight grin

But shey you sabi play sha?

Midnight games grin
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by BraniacX(m): 11:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Afritop:
Can someone please remind me of the innovative measures Jonathan did to tackle corruption as reported by the ex-ministers

By preventing avenues for corruption by tackling the ghost workers syndrome, the fertiliser scheme, harmonising FG accounts, signing the FOI bill and many other things beyond my scope of understanding
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by BraniacX(m): 11:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
mildflame:

4 WASTED YEARS of CLUELESSNESS 4 WASTED YEARS of OGOGORO DRUKENESS 4 WASTED YEARS of WASHING Madams PANTIES n BRASIERS 4 WASTED YEARS of being USED by HOUSE BOYS/GIRLS 4 WASTED YEARS of being BULLIED by SUBORDINATES 4 WASTED YEARS of being used as MUMU 4 WASTED YEARS of MASSIVE LOOTING even by animals 4 WASTED COWARDICE YEARS 4 WASTED YEARS OF STUPIDITY HOPLESSNESS n DUMBNESS 4 MASSIVE YEARS of GREAT IMPUNITIES 4 WASTED YEARS of THIEVING thru FOOD BUDGET 4 WASTED YEARS of SIGNING NEVER READ DOCUMENTS
GEJ may dis UNIVERSE never see U type again

Shey you see as you mumu reach at your age? undecided
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Revolva(m): 11:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
Buhari shining ....straight outa Aso Rock Villa grin grin grin

Jonathan frowning ....straight outta Otueke grin grin grin

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by babestella: 12:13am On Aug 31, 2015
MikelEleta:
This is a timely warning. Am tired of this blame game on Jonathan. Didn't dy knw he was bad before mkin all their kangaroo promises to Nigerians. Evrytin dy can't get right is blamed on Jonathan.Is it Jonathans fault that Buhari has also failed to declare his assets? ENOUGH of the blames and get down to bizness. SMH for this APC Bigots

Have you forgotten their style of governance?
Propaganda ni.

The reason why the call out figures of stolen moneubwhich are all lies is to tell Nigerians how they could not perform because they could not raise money.

This their style of leadership is the more reason why apc and Buhari will fail.

We don't have a leader yet. When we elect a leader he will publish his asset withing one week of assuming office and put his cabinet in place within 1 month.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 31, 2015
Agreed. I will never forget the day he said the way out for Nigeria since oil has fallen is agriculture I finally agreed the man don miss road. Nigeria has a dunce for president.

In this age and time what we need is industrialization. No matter what he thinks no nation can be self sufficient in anything least of all food, even America imports food even though they have the worlds largest food basket. But what make America the worlds largest economy is industrialization. The biggest companies in America are not even oil companies.

Nigeria is really in for a bumpy rough ride.

omolami:
Buhari lacks the acumen to govern Nigeria, pure and simple. At campaign he thought it was that simple, but now that the reality has dawn on him, he results to blaming GEJ. Clearly Buhari is a dullard. Comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari And Obasanjo After A Closed-door Meeting Today (photos) / Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) / Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.