Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,777 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari (32576 Views)

Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath / Gordon Obua Is Dead! Jonathan's Ex CSO Dies Of Heart Attack / Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by qualified(f): 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
It's not the fault of the present administration. What do u expect when they have nothing to offer but body [/s]odour [s]language

10 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
Thieves.
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Holuwakemmy16(f): 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
Gbogbowon lole including tinubu,y pointing at jonathan only?oga jona he be like say na u they won use clean d pot sowi angryGbogbowon lole including tinubu,y pointing at jonathan only?oga jona he be like say na u they won use clean d pot sowi

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by ElFenomeno1: 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
Koni da fun Jonathan!
GEJ oni ku re angry angry angry
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by pritykate(f): 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
omolami:
Buhari lacks the acumen to govern Nigeria, pure and simple. At campaign he thought it was that simple, but now that the reality has dawn on him, he results to blaming GEJ. Clearly Buhari is a dullard.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by chi4ik4(m): 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
APC lacks vision & mission.. Buhari is a mastobator.

7 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by erico2k2(m): 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
Plz has anyone seen the House GEJ lives in his village??
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by sdindan: 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
fulanimafia:
What insults are they talking about?

They should be preparing their various defences against the numerous multi-faceted corruption allegations instead of mouthing inanities about.
Taaaaaa gerrrrrrrrt!

3 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by experimentist: 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
awon werey, una never chi chun chin.. useless mumus.. wetin have you guys done other than stealing. bunch of korrupt mofos..
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
The idiot moved into Aso Rock using promises but now has resorted to blaming Jonathan even for his reluctance to declare his assets publicly. I am sure Jonathan is still the reason all his appointments are Northerners.

7 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by ocelot2006(m): 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
Very good!! Now the boys are angry! The aPC know they have absolutely NOTHING to offer.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by smoby(m): 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
grin the house is still full os shit .
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by alexlee50: 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
fulanimafia:
What insults are they talking about?

They should be preparing their various defences against the numerous multi-faceted corruption allegations instead of mouthing inanities about.
it would be good if it were so, or show me one person that was in the past administration who is under investigation or has been charged to court? All they are doing is on the pages of newspapers

5 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by mindtricks: 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
Enough of these stories.

The current govt should make good use of every second they have now while in charge to make their mark in the sand of time.

There are too many good reasons to get distracted.

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
Standing5:
100 % trash with one like to show that we have one maga on nl

Check again... Ode!

3 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by ocelot2006(m): 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
Demdem:
Jonah-daft ministers are really shameless. Even his otuoke folks are ready to stone the fool for not giving them water.

Yet the "Jona-daft" returned to Out oke to receive a hero's welcome. Keep yapping.

8 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by NetworkProblem: 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
look,, i beleive in one thing.. radical change never pays,,, the great roman empire tried it today the empire is no more,,, America rose throught tough times of gang warsn, corruption and civil wars,to become the greatest,,, i think any wise leader should forge ahead and build great institutions that would be stronger than the individuals that head them ,,, you do not force a pregnant woman to deliver just because she has reached 9months,,, time heals all wounds,, probe is not the answer,,, what of those that have died with their ill gotten wealth? do you probe them? nigeria peaders in power should put MORE focus on governance and improving lives and less energy on side issues except on special cases of national interest...

2 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by adonis89(m): 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
Will d iidiot currently in aso rock listen?

7 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by doctokwus: 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
bugzbunny:

Efcc should do d needful then
Let baba one chance start fulfilling campaign promises
Yet if it starts the next thing these same criminals and people like u would shout is either victimization or it being selective.
I still even pondering what gave the criminals the guts to utter such affront on the collective sensibilities of sane Nigerians.
What will somebody not hear in Nigeria!
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Orikinla(m): 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
[size=18pt]THE CRIMINAL MINISTERS?
WHO MISAPPROPRIATED BILLIONS OF DOLLARS?[/size]
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
bugzbunny:
Bubu president of arewanistan
Baba one chance
We will b chanting probe till nxt four yrs witout getting anytin done...
Propaganda govt
i don't like dis democratic way, that is why, u saTANist are still having mouth, but very soon, u wil not cry of propagadan again, ur new wailing song, wil be "witch hunting"

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
Standing5:
100 % trash with one like to show that we have one maga on nl

Check again... Didirin ode!

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by p1jiobi: 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
No matter what buhari and his army of sycOphants say abt jonthan, GEJ will always be my hero!

11 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by graciandubuisi(f): 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
That's one thing our leaders have refused to learn from. He who throws stone in the market....

On the other hand, everyone that have ever been in big position is a "thief", hehehehehe including the ones appointed or anointed now cos that's what they will be in future, no be me talk am no na my brothers here who are calling for the jailing of lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

We forget easily an Igbo adage that says, ihe nwoke mere ibe ya bu lekwa jidere m. What's my own, I just they watch all the drama cool

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by chigoizie7(m): 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
I thought this people knew that GEJ was incompetent earlier, thus, asking to be voted in so that they will change things back to normal/or to the way it should be.

So, why are they now complaining? They should just shut up and start doing the work they were voted to do.

5 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Bern1992(m): 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
Shaaaaarrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaapppppppp lipsrsealed

Pls dont make d youths to go out for you cool
You pple hav succeeded in drying up our country, bt God is watching all of you ooo, and he will surely punish you.

idotazzz
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Pidggin(f): 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
Blaming GEJ for everything is the greatest undoing of this present government

8 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Forwetinnah: 7:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
Inferiority complex. .very typical of an ILLITERATE!! They always try to bring down people who are light years better than them. Booboo, no be Jonathan say make you no go school hiooo!! Hopeless cattle Rearer!!

10 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by nationwide1(m): 7:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
doctokwus:
May the devil punish each and every one of them.
Do they know the number of people Jonathan insulted while in power?
Do they know the number of lives lost during the GEJ govt due to his actions,inactions and cluelessness?
Ministers that should all be in jail with the amount of revelations coming out everyday about their grand heist, having the guts to still be talking!
If not how low the country has sunk,would such criminals have d the freedom to be issuing press conferences in sane climes?!
Ministers indeed!!
Do you know that if Buhari was a football coach in big clubs like Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, PSG, he would have long been sacked for transferring his non-performance status to his predecessor?

Do you know that no citizens in advanced countries would tolerate this silly excuse of blaming every poor performance on the past administration?

Do you know that for Buhari to deny campaign promises, citizens in advanced countries would demand his resignation?

Is it Jonathan that stops him from fulfilling declaration of his assets as promised? Is it Jonathan that stops him from stabilizing world oil price?
Is it Jonathan that stops him from making one Naira equals to one Dollar?

I pray Buhari performs because if he does not, some blind supporters will only get out of the anesthesia at the end of 4 or 8 years.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by TopHand: 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ex thieves and deceivers, I pray for God the creator to punish all of you, what do want us to do? praise you for buying enriching yourself, are you not satisfied with your ill gotten private jets, ten, twenty mansions? you think we are fools God punish all of you, you evil unrepentant group of idiots, I have said it, you are all a group of unrepentant idiotic thieves and personally I wish all of you will go and stand on railway line when train is coming, it is not your fault, I dont blame you lot, you criminals should really be facing a firing squad
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by nerodenero: 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
...the fact that Jonathan said "Stealing isn't Corruption" is enough reason for his administration to be probed.

PMB would have done a great disservice and committed fraud against the mandate given to him by Nigerians if his probes and anti-corruption crusade is sectional.

Probe and jail them all!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust / Inconclusive Election: Tambuwal Rejects INEC's Decision, Heads To Court / Chong Dinh Hue Asks APC To Allow Vietnam Import Rice Into Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.