Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. (38189 Views)

Sex Tips: How To Lose Your Virginity Without Pain (girls) / Lose Your Virginity Without Pain (girls Only) / How Do I Take My Fiance Virginity Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by florakims(f): 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
Kaylexzy:

Aunty, more dan 20 times is few? shocked

Mogbe!!!! shocked
I know what I'm saying
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by Kaylexzy(m): 10:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
florakims:

I know what I'm saying

Ah!! Abeg explain better pls sad
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by florakims(f): 10:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
Kaylexzy:

Ah!! Abeg explain better pls sad
Because she could count the number of times she's done it.
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by Kaylexzy(m): 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2016
florakims:

Because she could count the number of times she's done it.

Nawao... So peeps dey lose count? shocked

But being drilled more dan 20 times?

Dat 1 don turn deep pit... In fact endless pit grin
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by florakims(f): 10:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
Kaylexzy:

Nawao... So peeps dey lose count? shocked
But being drilled more dan 20 times?

Dat 1 don turn deep pit... In fact endless pit grin
Lol
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by Daisy86: 2:35am On Jul 11, 2016
If you want to make your self look like virgin like before you can go to search for masahor gunam on the facebook and you can learn how to do it from her.
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by Frankicent(m): 3:55am On Jul 11, 2016
rheether:
i unfortunately lost my virginty with
my bf 2 years back. we had
sex more than 20 times. till then i havent
done anything like that. can any1 just suggest
what should i do. i am marrying in a very
religious family next year and if he finds out that am not virgin am dead.
can't believe a pretty girl like you is asking this silly question... smh you dumb.... we'll get rubber band and tie it together.. if it doesn't work use paper tape to close it..... You had sex over 20 times you don't complain..... Beauty with no brain
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 11, 2016
You can't have it back.
Tell him the truth
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by AlessandraLinn: 5:59am On Aug 01, 2016
I am 50years old… And my viginal lips were very loose.I decided to research the muscles groups, and started doing the pelvic floor exercies I found here,I practiced the exercises morning, noon and night and after a 5 days I started to see a light improvement! At first I was a bit wary and thought that maybe my muscles were just feeling “tight” from exercising them and that it would go back to normal. Although as I continued to exercise the muscle tightness and the sensation started to come back more and more! So i heard about MyoTaut Serum… and husband bought that for me…. I used that serum 2 times daily and also before going have sex. My husband said that he can feel the differences too.. lolsmiley
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by Trendin(m): 6:20am On Aug 01, 2016
Lols! grin
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by sleekyonyx(f): 8:27am On Aug 01, 2016
Huh too harsh....she doesn't deserve this insult pls
bulldoza:

Idíot

What's our business with your loose pússy
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by druxy(m): 10:40am On Aug 01, 2016
[quote author
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by druxy(m): 10:41am On Aug 01, 2016
t=3

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? / What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? / Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.