Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. (38187 Views)

Sex Tips: How To Lose Your Virginity Without Pain (girls) / Lose Your Virginity Without Pain (girls Only) / How Do I Take My Fiance Virginity Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
clap 4 ur self maaaa

Why don't u clap for me?
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
adedayourt:
JUS FILL THE PLACE UP WITH GROUNDED PEPPER nd Voala virginity is back!
Wicked boo
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by adedayourt(m): 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
yettybaby112:

Wicked boo

u d only lady on nl dat mke my hrt beat skip kiss kiss
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by florakims(f): 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
belhomme:

did you just say 20times is a few times? i fear una o

I said 'few times' cus she's still able to tell the number of times she's had sex. Some single ladies have lost count
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by samueljonah(m): 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
KashyBaby:
sorry but u can't have it back…but u can still be tight if u refrain doing it often as our private part is like a rubber,its elastic..and don't forget to do the kegel exercise wink wink wink
i havnt heard abt dat exercise b4, kindly enlighten us
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
u get mind o.y u wan call d guy mumu na.na by force to marry am?if he wants a virgin so badly n u want to trick him to tinking u r one sister its not fair ,just say d truth n move on cos some1 else will love u just d way u r

1 Like

Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by andyanders: 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
Try and see me and I will make sure you become a virgin in his presence.If he penetrates, blood will come and he will buy you a Lamborghini.

Contact me very soon or the guy will find out and throw you away.
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by bestads(m): 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
rheether:
i unfortunately lost my virginty with
my bf 2 years back. we had
sex more than 20 times. till then i havent
done anything like that. can any1 just suggest
what should i do. i am marrying in a very
religious family next year and if he finds out that am not virgin am dead.

at least you have been knacking once a month on the average(24months/20 times of knacking)...You have crossed the rubicon and there is no going back
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by tomdon(m): 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
nonsense
you're demonic if you deceptively go ahead with the wedding.
back of from marrying him and look for someone who doesn't care about your virginity.
you see what lack of self control can cause, that probably is the best guy you could have spent your life with.
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by Youngpo413: 11:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
rheether:
Then go back to the guy that disvirgined you na,he is the one who supposed to finish what he started.
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by Youngpo413: 11:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
chymystique:
hmmm, I think you should tell the guy the truth that you no more a virgin... if he cant accept you the way you are then he can as well swerve....

As for regaining your virginity not possible... Hymen doesnt grow back. Surgery and using Eve Magic stick will only tighten it... You shouldnt be worried as long as your kitten aint wide na
one of the reasons ladies should learn to close their legs before marriage
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by crismark(m): 11:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
Mtchewwwww.....u get sense atall?? y didn't u tell d man dat u aren't a virgin?? abi na evritin una dey carry come nl?
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by Youngpo413: 11:37am On Jan 06, 2016
ENIGMA24:

Ello bae.....you r really finished!!! U used the word unfortunately??..Walai u don't have snse oo ....did he force you? When u were shouting "ahh" "yee" "oro" "aye oo" "destroy it" "damage it" "don't have mercy" .....you didn't know
MY advice to u is to meet obioma or mallam sule to sew the life of that thing togeda!
Now gerrarra here mehn !!!!
lol
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by Youngpo413: 11:41am On Jan 06, 2016
pretydiva:
Come out clean n tell ur fiance d truth. If he's d right man 4 u, he will definitely stay
all these wouldn't have happened,If she has chose to close her legs till the wedding night,instead they are busy jumping from one dick to anothe all in the name of relationship.
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by Youngpo413: 11:48am On Jan 06, 2016
kimnicki:
there's no big deal..is the guy you getting married to a virgin? the mistake has been made. you can't undo it..just tell him the truth #shikena
let her go and marry the guy that disvirgined her.
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by Youngpo413: 11:56am On Jan 06, 2016
florakims:

I said 'few times' cus she's still able to tell the number of times she's had sex. Some single ladies have lost count
yeah you are very correct,those hoes have lost on the number of men they fuckkked,the reason why a sane man should marry a virgin,no one needs an over used pusy.
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by yemoxyl(m): 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
There's nothing u can do
Just tell the guy the truth
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by grandstar(m): 11:22am On Jan 31, 2016
rheether:

Are they Witnesses
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by Kaylexzy(m): 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
Adaeze003:
Buy superglue...

LMAO grin

Dis 1 is wicked o shocked
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by Kaylexzy(m): 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
ENIGMA24:

Ello bae.....you r really finished!!! U used the word unfortunately??..Walai u don't have snse oo ....did he force you? When u were shouting "ahh" "yee" "oro" "aye oo" "destroy it" "damage it" "don't have mercy" .....you didn't know
MY advice to u is to meet obioma or mallam sule to sew the life of that thing togeda!
Now gerrarra here mehn !!!!

TF dude?

I don laff almost piss for body grin
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by Kaylexzy(m): 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
florakims:
You still have a chance, since u ve done it just few times, and with just one partner. You can be a secondary virgin if you stop doing it, cus ur vagina will become tight again, even though there won't be blood, since your hymen can't regrow. Just abstain from sex, tell your fiance about it. And don't forget, Jesus loves you, it doesn't matter what your past looks like, so far you are ready to make a u-turn and accept him TOTALLY.

Aunty, more dan 20 times is few? shocked

Mogbe!!!! shocked
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by brighthp(m): 2:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
rheether:

You and your sister are lovely ladies. Are you both from Eritrea?
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by Adaeze003(f): 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
Kaylexzy:

LMAO grin

Dis 1 is wicked o shocked

But it's a simple process no??
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
KashyBaby:
sorry but u can't have it back…but u can still be tight if u refrain doing it often as our private part is like a rubber,its elastic..and don't forget to do the kegel exercise wink wink wink
If you like,do kettle exercise.When he slid his co.ck in,he will know.
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
thorpido:
Maybe you should die before he finds out.

On a more serious note,you should have told him from the start that you were no longer a virgin.Tell him now and if he can't deal,quit the relationship.
It's her virginity that makes him want to marry her in the first place.
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
rheether:
what should i do
. i am marrying in a very

Reincarnate.

2 Likes

Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
rheether:

Find another job other than your fanny... Simple
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
Kaylexzy:

Aunty, more dan 20 times is few? shocked

Mogbe!!!! shocked

She counted or she guessing grin undecided
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by Kaylexzy(m): 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
Adaeze003:

But it's a simple process no??

Sister, u be Doc? grin

Well, na sharp method b dat o cool
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by Kaylexzy(m): 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
Nubian113:

Ionno, but with Wat she's saying, seems like d dude has drilled d hole o shocked
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by Kaylexzy(m): 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
Nubian113:

Ionno, but with Wat she's saying, seems like d dude has drilled d hole o shocked

Over drilling sef
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by HaneefahRN(f): 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
rheether:
lolz. Dead ke. On top wetin. So u lied to him abt ur virginity status? Na wa o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? / What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? / What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.