Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,027 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). (45405 Views)

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
God hv bn helpn cheesy thnks tho
Toks2008:

You try no be lie but i hope say you no let am enter your head and that you also have good iintellect to compliment it.

Curves will make men of all types get attracted to you but its your intellect that attracts responsible men.
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
Toks2008:

I can afford to overlook your comments but i would like to address your subliminal perpetual psychological and mental insecurities.

I quite understand that your IQ can not decipher what it means to have a creative writing skill because apparently all the threads you have ever created are vague as well as lack any form of intellectual prowess because all you have ever wrote is either reporting one bias story or the other.

Let me advice you mr attention seeker,anytime you come across a thread on nairaland that does not catch your fancy just do yourself the honor of not clicking on it rather than come in to make a grave mockery of yourself.

My brotherly 40cents.
kilode, the bomb is much na grin
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Toks2008(m): 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
Midehi:
Lol..

If you say you dont want to talk,some strange humans wont learn a thing or two.
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Toks2008(m): 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
Midehi:

If to say you don ready for marriage i for write application but the way i see you e bi like say body still dey catch you lol
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by misspicy(f): 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
Anothet intellectually smart man is on the loose Toks2008,not asslicking buh I love ur posts man,keep it upsmiley

Back to topic I agree with OP that everyman should go for their type of body statue in a woman in order to cub this raging fire adultery/cheating

Buh Op you know thats not enuf to stop a person who is gonna cheat..
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
Toks2008:

Lol..

If you say you dont want to talk,some strange humans wont learn a thing or two.
exactly
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
Toks2008:

If to say you don ready for marriage i for write application but the way i see you e bi like say body still dey catch you lol
thank God you know grin
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Toks2008(m): 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
Princess4eva:

Have you forgotten the possibility of a change in the body structure of your preferred B E T? A "lepa" today may turn "orobo" tomorrow. Many young women are not disciplined enough to manage their body mass as pregnancy and motherhood sets in. I think faithfulness in marriage should be more about your strong resolve not to cheat and less of how sexy or unsexy your wife is looking.

One more thing Toks, I'll prefer you stop responding to Mr Cum4something, please.

I regretted ever even responding to that toddler in the first instance

Yes the bold lettering are on point but i guess any reasonable lady must understand that keeping fit is not for any man but for her own benefits.

However, men are not that callous to expect their women to remain same for life but this should not also make the lady just relax because she is now a mother or married.

Nevertheless as you wrote,staying faithful to one woman is a feat that only GOD fearing men and men filled with the HOLY SPIRIT and well disciplined can achieve.
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Toks2008(m): 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
misspicy:
Anothet intellectually smart man is on the loose Toks2008,not asslicking buh I love ur posts man,keep it upsmiley

Back to topic I agree with OP that everyman should go for their type of body statue in a woman in order to cub this raging fire adultery/cheating

Buh Op you know thats not enuf to stop a person who is gonna cheat..

See i honestly respect GOD and i say again TUALE for GOD kai!

You ladies are so beautifully made and every woman is sweet in her own different way and this is exactly where the problem lies.

Each day i go out,i usually see different chics that if you line them up for me to choose from,i will have to think very well because they are all beautiful.

Staying faithful to one lady is not something any man can do but it is with the help of GOD and any man who fears GOD will certainly stay put with his woman and i as a person,i have this inherent discipline and i can stay with a lady all my life PROVIDED SHE IS APPEALING TO ME SEXUALLY but for just any man out there who does not have Christ or strong morale standards i guess he will toast tire and scrw to the extent that he will just kill himself because trust me, if man wan dey woo and sleep with every lady that catches his fancy, that person must die before his time.

2 Likes

Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Omotayor123(f): 10:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
Toks this your post get as he be ooo grin

As my body no come dey nko tongue *Jokes Apart*

Besides, women body structure tends to change after marriage, so which level? Telling the men to go for their preferred body..so what should happen if that occurs

I strongly advice men should go for the heart rather than the body. Body should be secondary or better still Tertiary cool
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Toks2008(m): 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
Omotayor123:
Toks this your post get as he be ooo grin

As my body no come dey nko tongue *Jokes Apart*

Besides, women body structure tends to change after marriage, so which level? Telling the men to go for their preferred body..so what should happen if that occurs

I strongly advice men should go for the heart rather than the body. Body should be secondary or better still Tertiary cool

I think you have the elegant I body build because you have a graceful figure with an amazingly beautiful b**bs to compliment abi no be so?

Yeah the shape of a lady change after marriage but you will still see some traces of the original structure and as i wrote before, good body exercise will help but many ladies too lazy.
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Toks2008(m): 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
Princess4eva:

Have you forgotten the possibility of a change in the body structure of your preferred B E T? A "lepa" today may turn "orobo" tomorrow. Many young women are not disciplined enough to manage their body mass as pregnancy and motherhood sets in. I think faithfulness in marriage should be more about your strong resolve not to cheat and less of how sexy or unsexy your wife is looking.

One more thing Toks, I'll prefer you stop responding to Mr Cum4something, please.

New photo of Eddie Murphy's ex-wife Nicole Murphy trending on social media. For her age, 47, and the number of children she's pushed out - 5 - this is perfection!

This is after five o and many Nigerian ladies will turn to frog with big tummy just after one.smh

Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Vikky014(f): 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
Toks2008:
Every woman is excellently beautiful no matter how she looks.

I believe that every man on earth will have his specification as regards how he wants his lady to look and if you are a lady reading this,im very positive that you will fit into one of these body structures and if you look closely, you will see that each of these ladies are beautiful in their own different ways so the good news is that no matter how you look,there is a man out there who will love you just the way you are.

Don't allow any man manage you, talk down on you or make you feel second best because of your body structure and the first duty you owe yourself is loving yourself the way you are and when you try to keep fit,don't do it for any man but only do it to maintain good health.

So If you are guy viewing this,just state the best type of body type you want and make sure you get a woman with that body type as your wife to reduce the chance of lusting after another chic.

And if you are a lady viewing this, we will not mind knowing the body type you have from these lovely varieties *winks*
A IS EVEN FATTER THAN ME. I NEED TO FEED MORE
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Toks2008(m): 11:16am On Sep 05, 2015
Vikky014:
A IS EVEN FATTER THAN ME. I NEED TO FEED MORE

lol! please do
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by angelofurlife: 11:51am On Sep 05, 2015
Am a B
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by mecussey(m): 11:59am On Sep 05, 2015
Cutehector:
L is d sexiest.....
their sound in bed is awsome.
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Toks2008(m): 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
angelofurlife:
Am a B
Pinchur or idonbilivit
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
I can go for all but A, F, L and the two Us' #yuck!
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Vikky014(f): 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
Toks2008:

lol! please do
hmmmm cry
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by angelofurlife: 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
Toks2008:

Pinchur or idonbilivit
lol
U go old waiting for the pinchur
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Toks2008(m): 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I can go for all but A, F, L and the two Us' #yuck!

A is ok and L is best for a guy i know.
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
Toks2008:

A is ok and L is best for a guy i know.
some guys are majorly into L shocked shocked they wouldn't date any girl if she's not L. A case of one man's poison is another man's food cheesy
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Toks2008(m): 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
some guys are majorly into L shocked shocked they wouldn't date any girl if she's not L. A case of one man's poison is another man's food cheesy

Definitely
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Toks2008(m): 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
angelofurlife:
lol
U go old waiting for the pinchur

You are on your own.
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Toks2008(m): 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
mecussey:

their sound in bed is awsome.

Habba! sound kwpa!
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by mecussey(m): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
Toks2008:

Habba! sound kwpa!
No douns...lol
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
Toks2008:

Definitely
angry
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by mikron(m): 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
E anytime
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Toks2008(m): 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
mikron:
E anytime

Interesting.

Honestly the bottom line is for a lady to have good rear to atone for not so good front view or visavis.

Thats just it because some ladies posses amazing tits that will make you wonder while some have well structured rear that will also wow you.

God try for making women amazingly beautiful in different ways.
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by mikron(m): 11:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
Toks2008:

Interesting.

Honestly the bottom line is for a lady to have good rear to atone for not so good front view or visavis.

Thats just it because some ladies posses amazing tits that will make you wonder while some have well structured rear that will also wow you.

God try for making women amazingly beautiful in different ways.
i agree totally with u on this bro
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Trypa(f): 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
Cutehector:
L is d sexiest.....

lol always off key
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Trypa(f): 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
wrongnumber:

WOW! Epic response.

Seconded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) / Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.