Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section (45213 Views)

Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
** This is nothing but fun and it's going to be an interesting thread **

As for me, if I meet this monikers behind the internet, my question goes thus,

Ufss why do you like craving for attention thereby uploading your pictures asking Nairalanders to rate you grin

Marieolae why do you keep telling Romance section dudes that, " I don't know what's wrong with my mail, I can't receive mails tongue

Andyblaze Do you have a girl friend at all ? Lwkmd

and Farano Do you derive joy or you sometimes feel pity throwing ban on people in the Romance section?

iceberylin Why do you like derailing threads with ur large fonts and why are u always in a hurry to make the first comment on every thread grin

idowuogbo why your mawt too sharp to dey insult people ?

VickyyB Why do you act like a tiger in the section ?

In addition

Seun Why do ur words come like the rattle of a gun ?, and why don't you relate informally with Nairalanders even at the mention of your name ? is it somewhat to class or ego ? grin

Note- it will be immature of you if you flare up in anger at the mention of your moniker

Pls feel free to add yours and spread the fun

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Gabreal1(m): 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
tosyne2much what do we do about this?
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
Gabreal1,must u comment on this thread?

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
[size=45pt] May God make you the best amongst your equals as you keep voting for

TOSYNE2MUCH [/size]

2 Shares

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by adepiero: 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
merit12 - why are you always posting your comments in red and asking if the op is black?

mizmycoli - where do you always get the inspiration for your epistle?

tosyne2much - why do you always create threads with 10 kinds of ___ in romance section?

marieolae - why do you have so many nairaland wannabe bfs, bfs and husbands? Na only you Waka come!

more questions loading...

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by mcdreeezy: 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
OP who are those people you just mentioned I don't know them.

#ISchooledInFrance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by DonaldGenes(m): 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
adepiero:
merit12 - why are you always posting your comments in red and asking if the op is black?

mizmycoli - where do you always get the inspiration for your epistle?

more questions loading...

1 Like

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by MizMyColi(f): 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by ERCROSS(m): 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
Andyblaze :: why do u always skip ur medication...

Tosyne2much ::....

1 Like

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by marieolae(f): 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
Lolz tosyne2much dis ur question..I cannot answer it oh

My own questions

Mrcork please why are you so obsessed with light skin?

Chibwike why are you so nice to everyone. Please I wanna see you vex lolz

Merit12 please wetin concern you wid black people? I no understand

Adepeiro why do u like using mzmycolis font lol?

Tosyne2much can u please tell the world why you refuse to admit that you've been a victim of woman “wrappering”

Naijaboiy please why r u always using dis your bold and italic fonts?

Onila please why must you create a thread every 5 seconds?

Andyblaze,andyboomba,andykiniko please why do u have soo many monikers?

Mrsbreezy why do u change your dp everyday lolz?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Andyblaze: 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
Bro, Go to my profile...click on the link to my website and download what you see...it'll give you an insight

ERCROSS:
Andyblaze :: why do u always skip ur medication...

Tosyne2much ::....
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Andyblaze: 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
tosyne2much:
** This is nothing but fun and it's going to be an interesting thread **

As for me, if I meet this monikers behind the internet, my question goes thus,

Ufss why do you like craving for attention thereby uploading your pictures asking Nairalanders to rate you grin

Marieolae why do you keep telling Romance section dudes that, " I don't know what's wrong with my mail, I can't receive mails tongue

Andyblaze Do you have a girl friend at all ? Lwkmd

Pasqal09 and Farano Do you derive joy or you sometimes feel pity throwing ban on people in the Romance section?

iceberylin Why do you like derailing threads with ur large fonts and always in a hurry to make first comment on every thread grin

idowuogbo why your mawt too sharp to dey insult people ?

VickyyB Why do you act like a tiger in the section ?

In addition

Seun Why do ur words come like the rattle of a gun ?, and why don't you relate informally with Nairalanders even at the mention of your name ? It is somewhat to class or ego ? grin

Note- it will be immature of you if you flare up in anger at the mention of your moniker

Pls feel free to add yours and spread the fun

Go to my profile...click on the link to my website and download what you see...it'll give you an insight
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Andyblaze: 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
marieolae:

My own questions

Tosyne2much can u please tell the world why you refuse to admit that you've been a victim of woman “wrappering”

sweety go to my profile, check my personal text...copy it and paste it on ur browser...download it..its a personal msg for u
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tosyn2much remain make dem locate ur hus adress come break bottle 4 ya head. Lolzz, nice one tho.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by adepiero: 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
marieolae:

My own questions

our font looks similar but its different. mine is Serif and hers is Georgia
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
marieolae:

My own questions

Cause lol I'm tired of people calling me a catfish tongue
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by chimerase2: 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
Why re some ugly gals here in romance section always use big big grammar choi laff wn tear ma yassh comot grin grin
Well I dnt blame dem since dem no fine make dem use gramma cover up grin grin
Come iceberlyn why always rushing to comment first angry
Is farano a mod undecided
If she is why has she not banned me since grin
Cus I dey find her trouble die grin
Maybe she dey fear tongue
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ehn marieolae wetin you talk ? Ehnnnnn Say I be woman wrapper ? shocked
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
hehehehehehehe. Let me stop here. O di kwa risky grin grin grin
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
adepiero, I just like being unique amongst my peers that's see you me creating threads different from the common ones we have in the section
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by chibwike(m): 6:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
marieolae:

My own questions

Lol one day i will vex and u'd see it like that
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Fabdedon(m): 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
tosyne2much:

Seun Why do ur words come like the rattle of a gun ?, and why don't you relate informally with Nairalanders even at the mention of your name ? It is somewhat to class or ego ? grin [/b]
True..
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Mprex(f): 6:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
Questions for the gods
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by cupidhero(m): 6:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
i thought the chibwike dude was only being nice to me on sunday cos it was a holy day didn't know he was NLders favorite goodboy.i actually intruded and made some silly remarks only for him to laff out loud. imagine i was even begging him to get some bad manners too. Don't know how mariolae did it but she's been killing these NL boys since day one.to even be king or chairman of her fans club no easy,i was eva mendez's fans chairman for a day but mariolae's fans no even let me rule for a split second. no be small matter.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by destante(f): 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
kilokeys are you as clownish as you are here offline too or you are just that timid man that uses internet to voice what you can't in real life? tongue

valmunich do you always get on with pot in real life as you do on almost all threads. undecided

mizmycoli you appear to know so much. where do you learn all those things from?

tosynetoomuch rentedreality and some other men, why do you all come as somewhat rude to some ladies in the hope that you don't want to be seen as woman-wrappering.?

vizkiz iceberylyn why do you always type in blue and unreadable fonts respectively?

thats all I can remember for now smiley

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by FLAWLES(f): 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tosyn2much Andyblaze s mah boiyfriend na ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
destante:
tosynetoomuch rentedreality and some other men, why do you all come as somewhat rude to some ladies in the hope that you don't want to be seen as woman-wrappering.?

destante, it's simply because I prefer to be embarrassed and bashed by the male folks, when a lady bashes me, It touches my bone that's why I'm kinda harsh in order to not to tolerate pooo

Hope say I don answer ur kweshion well sha ?
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by iceberylin(m): 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
[size=20pt]

marieolae wђy ţђę şo mųçђ ђāţę undecided

ţoşyę-wāђęvęŗ - ųђmmm wђęŋ yoų go ţįŗę ƒoŗ ţђįş yoųŗ ţŗęŋd

[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Dahjhi: 6:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
missberrypop5 - why u like finding trouble? cheesy

Tosyne2much - how u take dey reason all dis ur funney thread? And hope you can handle pple if dey decide to break ur ribs weneva dy jam u in person.

Mizmycoli - con answer this question since yestday Wetin u still dey fain 4 Una bag since pharaohz age?

Kachisbarbie - why ur moniker wan remove persons front teeth, and why are u everywhere, u b MTN? grin

Naijaboiy naijaboiy make I halla em name wella, whatz ya selling point? tongue tongue

Neldrizzy why u turn urself to uniben registrar for Nland *runs for cover*

Priscaoge - why u like squeezing ur nose like sun bae in boys before flowers? cheesy

Gemi00 /GbemiOO carrying this bag all these while una nor dey taya? grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
FLAWLES, oya what kweshion do you have for me ? tongue
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by destante(f): 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
tosyne2much:

destante, it's simply because I prefer to be embarrassed and bashed by the male folk, but when a lady bashes me, I touches my bone that's why I'm kind harsh

Hope say I don answer ur kweshion well sha ?
I see. But no normal lady would suddenly start bashing a guy that is nicee to them except you were rude first. Isokay sha. Saw your mention too, and you have my humble vote for the contest.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by englishmart(m): 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
Occupy till I come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Caption This Proposal Picture / Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened / Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.