Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,965 members, 7,841,704 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? (1920 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / Why Your Ex And Her Family Are Nasty To You / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by landwin: 1:18am On Apr 02, 2009
Whenever you close to them their nails are dirty,they are either drinking beer,making noise all over the whole town or showing off that their pot belly grin as if they have no work to do.
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by AnthonyKil(m): 1:23am On Apr 02, 2009
shocked
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by Gabry(f): 1:25am On Apr 02, 2009
Really? The Naija guys I live with have clean fingernails and most have 6 pack cause they are footballers. beer, well yeah they drink alot once given the opportunity and nothing else to do. . . Ehmmm. . . not really. They are actually quite hyper active. shocked embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by amebo22: 1:41am On Apr 02, 2009
It depends on the category /class of the Nija me you hangout with, As for the beer, its thier talent , lol
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by Pataki: 1:58am On Apr 02, 2009
landwin:

Whenever you close to them their nails are dirty,they are either drinking beer,making noise all over the whole town or showing off that their pot belly grin as if they have no work to do.
The pertinent question to ask is, what manner of an individual are you? The people you relate with, speaks volume of your persona. It is no insult, but if this is what you have observed of Nigerian men so far. . . . . you are arguably like them.

Besides, such topics as this, have been raised in times past. Don't you people bother to conduct a search before posting or starting a thread? undecided
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by biina: 2:37am On Apr 02, 2009
ngbo, what manner of man are u sef?
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by Czarskit(m): 7:32am On Apr 02, 2009
~ I wonder what part of Nigeria u live in. ~ cry
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by lizzyA(f): 9:06am On Apr 02, 2009
Try and do a proper research,nigerian men are outstanding be it europe,Asia,anywhere in d world babes her dying 4 them,do u think they call us giant of Africa 4 nothing,i beg o.
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by pureminded: 9:15am On Apr 02, 2009
@Poster , spik for ya sef and not for others , U're surpose to say the nigerian mens you live with or mingle with angry Maybe you and your friends are undecided
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by Nautillus(m): 10:26am On Apr 02, 2009
@Poster. . .
I find you r topic rude. .and extremely Fallacious
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by Omolola1(f): 11:09am On Apr 02, 2009
Seconded! wink
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by rhufffryda(m): 11:14am On Apr 02, 2009
@ Poster

Uhn? U kidding right?
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by ife3166(f): 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2009
na most yoruba guy only.
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by Genuine(m): 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2009
ife3166:

na most yoruba guy only.

yoruba girls are worse grin grin
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by IFELEKE(m): 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2009
landwin:

@Poster,
Your post just displayed some of your inherent characters,attributes and personality,It's a pity you had to come out and wash your linen publicly.
For Shame!.
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by yme1(f): 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2009
@poster
it would have been better if you had use some men. anyway diff folks for diff tales, not all
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by IFELEKE(m): 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2009
ife3166:

na most yoruba guy only.
You Missed Your Way.
Go to the Racism Section if what you are filled with are Inconsequential words like the quoted.
Nitwit
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by pureminded: 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2009
@ife3166 &Genuine, in what ways are the Yoruba's the Nasty And Loud ones o , Omo Ibo's angry
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by spikedcylinder: 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2009
How true. . . . tongue
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by CrazyMan(m): 8:02pm On Apr 02, 2009
yoruba girls are worse grin grin
I agree
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 03, 2009
@topic
show me ur friend,
birds of a feather,
u re an ashsole grin even with manliness head grin
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by tRoOE(f): 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2009
Nigerians are loud in general
@poster
Speaking of nasty, do u mean behavior wise or what
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by landwin: 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2009
tRoOE:

Nigerians are loud in general
@poster
Speaking of nasty, do u mean behavior wise or what

I am speaking of unhealthy hygiene grin
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by otokx(m): 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2009
some generalizations
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by yme1(f): 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2009
wow this is ----------------------
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2009
First of all the instance generalization shows little intelligence of the poster basing a biased statement on fallacy. Also to those bashing other tribes.it's disturbin to see how mature pple generalize by tagging everyone as same.pcguru aint loud.punk
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by yme1(f): 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2009
pc guru you nor dey sleep and well don for those big big grammer wey you dey blow

lol
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 04, 2009
Pc guru finds it hard to sleep too much programming and life,job to think about.my mom studied english so i ave to rep.sleep tight babies.
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by yme1(f): 11:04pm On Apr 04, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmm interesting all the same it is cool
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by landwin: 11:16pm On Apr 04, 2009
pc guru:

First of all the instance generalization shows little intelligence of the poster basing a biased statement on fallacy. Also to those bashing other tribes.it's disturbin to see how mature pple generalize by tagging everyone as same.pcguru aint loud.punk

idiot,I said "Most",now who is less intelligent?
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 04, 2009
Still you.get a life or better go read ur books
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by Czarskit(m): 6:10am On Apr 05, 2009
~ I concur! ~

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who's Always At Fault For Relationship Failure ( The Guy Or The Lady)f / ...... / Her Married Boyfriend Withdrew All Her Money Via ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.