Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,883 members, 7,956,332 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:10 AM

Found Condoms In My Girl's Box - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Found Condoms In My Girl's Box (5552 Views)

Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Found Condoms In My Girl's Box by Glowstone(m): 12:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
why are you getting so emotional are you guys married
Re: Found Condoms In My Girl's Box by anelta(f): 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
zaragal:
That male close friend lied to protect her believe me, the dude just covered up for her as a matter of fact he could actually be one of the guys staffing her

Secondly, my dear you are so single because for her to change ur name of the cell fone to human resource lol (jst kidding) heartrob abbrev there is a special guys she is hiding her relatnship status for, u just a side guy....as a matter of fact a back up plan.....you better sort your self out and try by loving her less to see if u cn move on

I cn forgive evry other thing but I cn never forgive cheating and murder....
Exactly...
The change of name really made me laugh...he was moved from the romance section(heartthrob) to the business/management sector(HR) so she would tell her other boo that he is her boss or HR manager

And he didn't realise that

He's here asking us wat he would do

Op ditch the bitch jor
Re: Found Condoms In My Girl's Box by Asito(m): 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
Op, give it time. Time reveals.
Re: Found Condoms In My Girl's Box by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hahahahaha

But wait first, how did you know they use condom on plantain? tongue
I do that tongue
Re: Found Condoms In My Girl's Box by Baur02(m): 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
it's damn so obvious she's cheating
Re: Found Condoms In My Girl's Box by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
softysparky:

I do that tongue
sad
When ronald4lif dey corner dey beg you since last year? sad
Re: Found Condoms In My Girl's Box by Chookym(m): 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
@ Op , u knw she is cheatg on u. What further proof do u need. stop being blinded with "love". Do the needful
Re: Found Condoms In My Girl's Box by ronald4lif(m): 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
sad
When ronald4 lif dey corner dey beg you since last year? sad

sad
Re: Found Condoms In My Girl's Box by Mznaett: 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
misspicy:
Wch kin mumu girl is dat she is cheating and doesnt even know how to lie..mtchewwwwundecided

Babe,,na Origin u dey drink abi na Root?wink Just tel me maka arrange lyk 12bottles gv ugrin
Re: Found Condoms In My Girl's Box by misspicy(f): 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
Mznaett:

Babe,,na Origin u dey drink abi na Root?wink Just tel me maka arrange lyk 12bottles gv ugrin
Abeg na just smirnoff I sabi drink o,i be omo jejecheesy

Buh seriously d girl has a side guy like most girls do,(who go even put her eggs in one basket this days,wet guys don craze) and doesnt even knw hw to cover her tracks
Re: Found Condoms In My Girl's Box by 2sex(m): 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
enyinna4:
hello house, I need your advice on the issue am about to share with you guys.
I visited my girlfriend two weeks ago at her place of residence, and as I was going through her box to get and review a document I kept dia for safety purpose during my last visit, I saw condoms, condoms that didn't come from me. I demanded for a explanation nd she said she didn't know how it got there .ok, the following day, she confronted her close male colleague and he admitted keeping dose condoms a longtime ago in her box when he used her apartment to entertain his female guest, whereas he (male colleague) has his own apartment, so I wonder why he would use that of my girl's..besides why would he be so careless to have kept such sensitive material in her box?..why didn't he take them with him after using her apartment?..ok lets assume he forgot them, why didn't my girl dispose them when she must have found them in her apartment?..dis are questions she couldn't answer, i still didn't buy the explanation she gave but pretended all is well.
Later that evening, I decided to go through her phone and saw that the name which she used to stored my number with was changed from "heartrob" to "Hr" on two of her fones. and I was furious and mad but calmly asked her why she altered it, and she replied that her colleagues sometimes do mock her whenever "Heartrob" (myself) is calling, whereas she has once introduced me to them as her guy, so I wonder why she is now hiding our relationship. I still didn't believe her cos am sure she did it to hide her relationship status from some oda guy... she pleaded for forgiveness and changed it to the later. my people I might have forgiven her but still confused, I don't trust her anymore cos I feel she is cheating on me.
please how do I go about this, I love her and she claim to love me too
she is cheating on you and forking her colleague. Period.
Re: Found Condoms In My Girl's Box by Mznaett: 5:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
misspicy:

Abeg na just smirnoff I sabi drink o,i be omo jejecheesy

Buh seriously d girl has a side guy like most girls do,(who go even put her eggs in one basket this days,wet guys don craze) and doesnt even knw hw to cover her tracks

Lolgrin no props sha I go arrange am sharpaly 4uwink

I really love d way you thinkwink
That babe was'nt smart at allsad
Mehn,,I trust myself cuz I knw I cnt be left out nor run out of words when it comes to ish..like thistongue
lol

Abi na who wan carry last na?undecided
Re: Found Condoms In My Girl's Box by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
sad
When ronald4lif dey corner dey beg you since last year? sad
He's too far away. I go use am hold body till he returns.
Re: Found Condoms In My Girl's Box by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
2sex:
she is cheating on you and forking her colleague. Period.
Not her colleague but another man.
Re: Found Condoms In My Girl's Box by 2sex(m): 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
softysparky:

Not her colleague but another man.
is the colleague not a man? Abeg leave that matter.
Re: Found Condoms In My Girl's Box by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
2sex:
is the colleague not a man? Abeg leave that matter.
I mean a married man. The colleague had to lie to protect her.
Re: Found Condoms In My Girl's Box by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
softysparky:

He's too far away. I go use am hold body till he returns.
You no fit stay without something entering there?
At least, to honour the young man. sad
Re: Found Condoms In My Girl's Box by 2sex(m): 5:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
softysparky:

I mean a married man. The colleague had to lie to protect her.
okay softy. I don hear you. I am on similar thread right now. This be say belle show and the OP dey ask what to do.

Softy, dem ur sisters dey scatter ground o. I hail una
Re: Found Condoms In My Girl's Box by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You no fit stay without something entering there?
At least, to honour the young man. sad
Honour him while alive
in ronald's voice**** body no be firewood****
Re: Found Condoms In My Girl's Box by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
2sex:
okay softy. I don hear you. I am on similar thread right now. This be say belle show and the OP dey ask what to do.

Softy, dem ur sisters dey scatter ground o. I hail una
Mehn what a man can do a w************cheesy
Re: Found Condoms In My Girl's Box by 2sex(m): 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
softysparky:
Mehn what a man can do a w************cheesy
we give up cheesy
Re: Found Condoms In My Girl's Box by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
softysparky:

Honour him while alive
in ronald's voice**** body no be firewood****
Yea, honour him by keeping it brand new till he comes. grin
Re: Found Condoms In My Girl's Box by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Yea, honour him by keeping it brand new till he comes. grin
Is there a meter to measure his own powerhouse At least I honoured him by using plantain, meaning it's still brand new.
Re: Found Condoms In My Girl's Box by Jwhizzy(m): 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
@OP very soon, you'll say you saw a guy ontop your woman and its her colleague who mistakenly fell on her naked. Smh!
Your boo has a boo, a boo, a boo grin

1 Like

Re: Found Condoms In My Girl's Box by Phikom(m): 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
walk away dude...
Re: Found Condoms In My Girl's Box by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
Girls are not loyal..
Re: Found Condoms In My Girl's Box by pbs4real(m): 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
softysparky:

Is there a meter to measure his own powerhouse At least I honoured him by using plantain, meaning it's still brand new.
hmmm, who told u? Have. U seen the latest invented pus*y meter?God don catch una now tongue
Re: Found Condoms In My Girl's Box by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
pbs4real:
hmmm, who told u? Have. U seen the latest invented pus*y meter?God don catch una now tongue
Hohohohohoho.
Re: Found Condoms In My Girl's Box by pbs4real(m): 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
softysparky:

Hohohohohoho.
tongue before I go work in the morning I go measure am and wen I cum bck nko,i go measure am as well grin

1 Like

Re: Found Condoms In My Girl's Box by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
pbs4real:
tongue before I go work in the morning I go measure am and wen I cum bck nko,i go measure am as well grin
You are not serious.
Re: Found Condoms In My Girl's Box by pbs4real(m): 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
softysparky:

You are not serious.
for real bae,am using that on u smiley wink
Re: Found Condoms In My Girl's Box by spiralwedge(m): 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
everybody, including female, pastors, etc, should hold a male condom in their purse/pocket/bag for SAFETY in emergency situation. Just seeing condom with someone isnt a crime, it denotes that the person head dey there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Men Like This Really Exist???? / Nigerian Plus-sized Model Monalisa Stephen Flaunts Massive Boobs In New Photos / Couple Have S*x In Public Swimming Pool (video+pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.