Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode (36568 Views)

Nigeria Cannot Do Without The North By Femi Aribisala / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
I am a core Northerner but DO agree that PMB seriously goofed with his appointments. He completely, unwisely and AVOIDABLY put himself in this position. It is quite clear that he is not one to harbour religious sentiments but in terms of the geographical spread of his appointments, he is either a fool or has very bad advisors indeed. I am sure that but for his well-known stubborn attitude, he must be wishing he could reverse some of these decisions.

However, that said, an even bigger fool is FFK. I lost all respect for him when he started washing all his dirty family underpants in public. I detest him even more with this article. He is basically advocating that PMB, despite his mistakes, is a religious bigot who is trying to destroy the South, enslave it's people and push them into the Atlantic. His article is a huge insult on all Southerners, and especially Yorubas.

In any case, FFK seems to have forgotten one fact: during all of the collective years of the leadership of Nigeria in the era of Gowon, Murtala, Shagari, Abacha, IBB and Yar'adua, there has never been a second, let alone a day, when Northern Nigeria was more developed , truly more powerful or richer than the South. What makes him think that things are going to change now?

Yes, Buhari has messed up but it does not help when people start peddling rumours of war and Armageddon because of this. If PMB's appointments end up being effective and get the job done in a representative, true Federal manner then things wouldn't have been that bad and I do sincerely pray that this is what happens.

Thankfully I am not the only one that thinks FFK is a fist class clod who does not know the difference between his mouth and his anal opening.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
muh4lyf:
When GEJ was giving every sensible position to SS,SE and SS nobody talked I wonder why people are suddenly making noise.. I always wish FFK and the like are dealt with.. With them there gon neva be a sane society...

I guess you are thinking firing squad, 100 years imprisonment, suppression of free speech, ballot snatching and cancellation of free and fair elections! That will still come, there's still 3years and 9 months remaining. Be patient.
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
superstar1:
He can even pick people from Daura as his cabinet members, some of us do not give a hoot.

What we want is performance and good governance.

Appointment should not be by ethnicity zones or religion. It should strictly be based on merit and competency.
in other words you are saying it is in the core north that we can find more competent people... angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by nnachukz(m): 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
amusadele:
You are on point, but do you say we made mistake? Maybe we should define mistake by reffering to some of the popular dictionsries. Mistake in the context of Nigeria and my reasoning is when something is done wrong unconsciously. I mean when one commit error unknownly, then it is a mistake. Are we saying Buhari was voted in error? It cannot be correct for people to even describe voting Buhari means he abi apc has scammed us. The northerners, especially the Fulanis are not strangers. Thier ways and records are all over the world. They are the ONLY people who do not love any persons outside of them. I have been saying it.that the Fulanis will kill any anybody, destroy etc if you are preventing them for any thing whether it is a mere issue or not. They love themselves ALONE. Am sure we can imagine this FFK most powerful and revealing thread and see if I have deviated from the truth.
you are correct dear. I just pray we come out of all this still remaining as one nation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by bjdon: 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
IsiCaterpillar:

what happened when you had a southerner as a president?

Pius Anyim was the immediate past SGF, what did south east benefit from him? Enugu-Onitsha expressway is the most dilapidated road in Nigeria till date. Same tale of neglect is told about Port Harcourt-Enugu expressway.

Ike Ekweremadu has been DSP for God-knows-how-long but his Oji-Awgu road is begging for renovation since the time of Fougerole.

So what's the big deal about ethnic and tribal appointments?

Only politicians are crying foul because they seem to be losing avenues to enrich their greedy self.

Indeed a southerner did similar and now a Northerner is repeating what other Northerners did, so ergo, my point stands WE ARE NOT AND HAVE NEVER BEEN AND WILL NEVER BE ONE PEOPLE.

By all means let's keep deceiving ourselves, the instability and disruption will continue and one day enough people will FINALLY see the truth that what Lord Luggard put together and his harlot mistress named must indeed go asunder.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by softwareman(m): 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
superstar1:

You can only judge him when the people that he appoints perform below par.

Competency is more important than ethnicity and religion. I am waiting for one year to judge his appointments on competency.
I am a buhari supporter, but statements like this is insulting.
THERE ARE QUALIFIED AND HONEST PEOPLE IN ALL STATES OF THE COUNTRY!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by amusadele: 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
FreeGlobe:

well the wailing region of this country are not concerned about a Buhari appointment. we are only concerned about the western part of the country that gave all their best to the nothern king and yet get nothing in return. Now wailing with us wailing wailers. We are just concern about this northern king turning into a lying liar by denying his campaign promises
Is deny the right word to use? It's ok, deny is not also bad when used for Buhari's level. Don't forget, Buhari does not know his right from his left, hence he is today the dullest and dumbest. He may have even forgotton that he made any promise while campaigning. It is very painful to be a citizen of this country with this dunce.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by nationwide1(m): 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
modelmike7:
Distractions everywhere. PMB has more better things to do than engaging you al waivers in words. Nigeria must be great again.
How old are you? You must be less than 12 years because my younger sister who is now 15 years is well vested in Nigeria's history that what FFK wrote are at the tip of her fingers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by abbey621(m): 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
And they shall cry, until the tears are no more. The king of the North or the king of the South, we do not care! All we want is the king of prosperity. Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, we do not care, just perform and give Nigerians the chance to vote for you again!!!!!
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by AnanseK(m): 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
cecegorz:
On October 2, 2014, one Aliyu Gwarzo said the following to Pointblanknews:

“When I say that the Presidency must come to the north next year I am referring to the Hausa-Fulani core north and not any northern christian or minority tribe. The Christians in the north are nothing and the minorities know that when we are talking about leadership in the north and in Nigeria, Allah has given it to us, the Hausa-Fulani. They owe us everything. This is because we gave them Islam through the great Jihad waged by Sheik Usman Dan Fodio. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword and most of them chose the Koran. In return for the good works of our forefathers Allah, through the British, gave us Nigeria to rule and to do with as we please. Since 1960 we have been doing that and we intend to continue. No Goodluck or anyone else will stop us from taking back our power next year. We will kill, maim, destroy and turn this country into Africa’s biggest war zone and refugee camp if they try it. Many say we are behind Boko Haram. My answer is what do you expect? We do not have economic power or intellectual power. All we have is political power and they want to take even that from us. If they don’t want an ISIS in Nigeria then they must give us back the Presidency and our political power. Their soldiers are killing our warriors and our people every day but mark this: even if it takes one hundred years we will have our revenge. Every Fulani man that they kill is a debt that will be repaid even if it takes 100 years. The Fulani have very long memories”.

So somebody said this publicly and we're still chasing shadows looking for how to end Boko Haram?
The bolded is a clear admittance to leadership and sponsorship of the lecherous terrorists gang.

FFK please tell us what the government you were part of did to this man after these treasonable statements.
Those statements are mind-boggling, and you wonder why APC Lagos connived with these people to achieve their whimsical objectives

Only those who are more insane than the drug junkie Fani Kayode will believe what he says without checking it out. And who is the alleged speaker and who does he represent?
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by Captsteve72: 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
Please leave mallam from North.............he never know that Nigerian leadership is turn by turn,after 4 years,they will come and ask for vote.Our own pound of flesh is coming and we must cut all parts of their body as boko Haram are doing now................Let him enjoy his time....I hope he leaves to see the end of his four year tenure!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by Pque(m): 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
Shake my head, femi fani kayode, u are welcome. I know that you are just looking 4 a way to spread your clean cloth in d public whereas the people are already aware of your dirty clothes.

You went as far as 418 B.C to quote Herodotus to paint a lame and shallow point. If you like quote Pharaohdotus, thrash is always thrash and dusbin will forever be known as dustbin.

This learned man speak of federal character and from d last paragraph, "IT HAS SERVED OUR COLLECTIVE INTEREST WELL FOR MANY YEARS". Is this a joke or what? Do this guy think Nigerians are puppet that can just be fed with anything? Since independence to 2015, what importance was federal xter to Nigeria? how has it dealt with the main cankerworm of Nigeria, corruption? How has it improved the life of the ordinary citizens in the country? How has it saved Nigerian from the fed. and St. Govt. debt accrued over the years. How has the federal xter improve electricity in Nigeria? How does the federal xter give the people free education and save Nigerians student from the meaningless wasted years of study without employement? This and many more issues.

The problem of Nigeria has nothing to do with federal xter but d integrity and honesty of those appointed to power should be the main focus and emphasis. Even if the whole leaders come from the North or South, West or East, the results, objectives, goals that are achieved for the development of Nigeria should be the main focus and not federal xter with no result.

FFK IS SIMPLY A PUPPET FOR THE PDP CHIEFTAIN HUGELY PAID BY THE SAME CHIEFTAIN TO CAUSE CONFUSSION AMONG THE UNPAID PEOPLE LIKE US... He his doing his professional duty after receiving a bank alert from pdp.

Alway take note that Results speak better btw man u and chelsea than the pre match arguement and historcal records. Thanks.

Don't be deceived by some old cargo who will never tell u d truth. They know nothing than woman anatomy.
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by mrrock: 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
"Many say we are behind Boko Haram. My answer is what do you expect?. We do not have economic power or intellectual power. All we have is political power".......Aliyu Gwazo.

If you understand the above comment, you'll understand the genesis of boko haram. The evil men do lives with them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by samento: 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Buhari must lead constitutionally.. Federal character is constitutional whether buhari likes it or not. He must accomodate federal character and he must also declare his assets
Why did you not say this to Jonathan during his corruption ridden regime.
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by lyntiffany(f): 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
FreeGlobe:

well the wailing region of this country are not concerned about a Buhari appointment. we are only concerned about the western part of the country that gave all their best to the nothern king and yet get nothing in return. Now wailing with us wailing wailers. We are just concern about this northern king turning into a lying liar by denying his campaign promises
why waste your strength on that mofo?

Yes we agree they still have other appointments to make but the most important which is the three arms of government ( the executive, the judiciary and the legislative) has been apportioned to the north by their president.

Does that speak good of a president who leads a nation with different ethnic groups who by law ought to implement the rules of federal character while appointing?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by bosunjohns(m): 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
ishiamu:
In 418 B.C. Herodotus, the Greek philosopher who is known as the “father of history”, said “a man who does not know anything about the events that took place before he or she was born will remain forever a child.” Not only was he right but one must go a step further by saying that those who refuse to learn from their history are condemned to repeating its mistakes.

In 1957, Sir Ahmadu Bello, the Saurdana of Sokoto and the Premier of the North, said the following: “We the people of the North will continue our stated intention to conquer the South and to dip the Koran in the Atlantic ocean after the British leave our shores.”

Three years later, on October 12, 1960, he went a step further by saying the following words to the Parrot Newspaper: “The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great grandfather Uthman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We must use the minorities in the North as willing tools and the South as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us and never allow them to have control over their future”.

That same year he said: “I will allow Sir Tafawa Balewa to go and become Prime Minister and lead the unbelievers of the South whilst I will stay in the North and lead the faithful”.

One year later, in a television interview with the BBC (which can still be viewed on YouTube) he was asked whether his “Northernisation Policy” would be a temporary or permanent feature. His response was as follows. “In actual fact the policy is a northerner first. If you cannot get a northerner then you get an expatriate like yourself on contract. If we cannot get that then we will employ another Nigerian from the south on contract too. This is going to be a permanent policy as far as I forsee”.

Not to be outdone, in January 1947 on the floor of the Northern House of Assembly, Sir Tafawa Balewa, a man who was to become the first Prime Minister of Nigeria 13 years later, said the following words:

“We do not want our Southern neighbours to interfere in our development. We have never associated ourselves with the activities of these people. We do not know them, we do not recognise them, and we share no responsibility in their actions. We shall demand our rights when the time is ripe. If the British quit Nigeria now at this stage, the Northern people would continue their uninterrupted conquest to the sea”.

The passion for the total domination of the Nigerian state by the North has not in any way diminished over the years. As a matter of fact it appears to have become even more pronounced and, for some, it has become an obsession. Consider the following.

“When I say that the Presidency must come to the north next year I am referring to the Hausa-Fulani core north and not any northern christian or minority tribe. The Christians in the north are nothing and the minorities know that when we are talking about leadership in the north and in Nigeria, Allah has given it to us, the Hausa-Fulani. They owe us everything. This is because we gave them Islam through the great Jihad waged by Sheik Usman Dan Fodio. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword and most of them chose the Koran. In return for the good works of our forefathers Allah, through the British, gave us Nigeria to rule and to do with as we please. Since 1960 we have been doing that and we intend to continue. No Goodluck or anyone else will stop us from taking back our power next year. We will kill, maim, destroy and turn this country into Africa’s biggest war zone and refugee camp if they try it. Many say we are behind Boko Haram. My answer is what do you expect? We do not have economic power or intellectual power. All we have is political power and they want to take even that from us. If they don’t want an ISIS in Nigeria then they must give us back the Presidency and our political power. Their soldiers are killing our warriors and our people every day but mark this: even if it takes one hundred years we will have our revenge. Every Fulani man that they kill is a debt that will be repaid even if it takes 100 years. The Fulani have very long memories”.

The full text of Gwarzo’s contribution can be read on Pointblanknews or elsewhere. His words are self-explanatory and they need no further analysis. Thankfully his views do not represent the thinking of the majority of Hausa Fulani people but he does speak for a dangerous and vocal minority and his words constitute a clear statement of intent. Simply put, it is his desire to conquer and subjugate Southern Nigeria and to restore northern domination and supremacy in the affairs of our nation in perpetuity.

The quest for Northern domination in the affairs of our country is as old as the hills. It led to a brutal civil war between 1967 and 1970 in which millions were killed. It led to pogrom after pogrom and slaughter after slaughter in the North. It led to a series of military coups and counter coups. In 1991, it led to a coup by Major Gideon Orkar which, if it had been successful, would have resulted in the excision of the core Northern states from our country. It led to the annulement of Chief MKO Abiola’s presidential election of June 12, 1993, which almost resulted in a second civil war.

It led to the brutal suppression of the South by General Sani Abacha and the murder, torture, incarceration and exile of many southern leaders. It led to stiff opposition to the government of President Olusegun Obasanjo in the North which came in the guise of “political sharia”. And finally it led to it’s most barbaric and hideous expression in the relentless opposition to the regime of President Goodluck Jonathan which came in the form of Boko Haram.

Judging from recent events, with President Buhari now in power it appears that those who have been lusting for total northern domination for the last 55 years have finally had their way.

The inability to think deeply or profoundly is a curse. The inability to read widely and learn from others is a pitiful and costly affliction. If there were ever a time for profound thinking and deep and sober reflection when it comes to the affairs of our nation, it is now. I say this because only three months after President Buhari has been sworn into office the power configuration, vis-a-vis North and South, has resulted in the following mess.

1. President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria – North. 2.Senate President – North. 3. Speaker of the House of Representatives – North. 4. Chief Justice of the Federation – North. 5. President of the Court of Appeal – North. 6. Chief Justice of the Federal High Court – North. 7. Secretary to the Federal Government – North. 8. Chief of Staff to the President – North. 9. Chief of Army Staff – North. 10. Chief of Air Staff – North. 11. Comptroller General of Customs – North. 12. Director-General of State Security Services (SSS) – North. 13. National Security Advisor – North. 14. Director General, NIMASA – North. 15. Chairperson of the Independant Electoral Commission (INEC) – North. 16. Comptroller-General Immigration – North. 17. Accountant-General of the Federation – North. 18. Commander of Civil Defence Corps – North. 19. Chief Security Officer to the President – North. 20. ADC to the President – North. 21. Principal Secretary to the President – North. 22. Senior Special Assistant to the President on media – North. 23. Chairman of the EFCC – North. 24. MD Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) – North. 25. Head of Service – North. 26. DG, National Communication Commission (NCC) – North. 27. Chairman NDLEA – North. 28. CEO, AMCON – North.

There is no gainsaying that this is unacceptable. Some of us warned that this would happen but we were insulted and lampooned for doing so. These appointments are not only lopsided but they are also a manifestation of the fact that in just three months southern Nigeria has finally been relegated to being little more than an occupied region and a vassal state. The people of the south appear to have been placed in servitude and bondage. Our chains may be invisible but they are very much there.

The question must be asked: is Buhari the President of Nigeria or is he the King of the North? Some have argued that the federal character formula has no place in our affairs anymore and that merit ought to be the only criteria for government appointments. Permit me to qoute a young man from twitter who responded to that absurd logic rather well by saying “if federal character isn’t important, why is the Vice President also not from Daura? Educated people should not speak like illiterates”.

Others have said that we should wait for the ministerial list and that after that things would balance out. Again this is absurd logic and those that spout such convoluted thrash appear to have forgotten the fact that the President is compelled by law and the constitution to appoint a Minister from every state of the federation, including each of the southern states.

Whether he is President of Nigeria or King of the North, Buhari would do well to retrace his steps. The consequences of not doing so for both his government and the unity of our country will be grave and costly. The south cannot be subjugated and treated with contempt and the people of the South will never be slaves. Fairness and equity in the distribution of national resources and key government appointments are a fundamental pre-requisite for peace, security and national unity in our country.

It has served our collective interest well for many years. Those who seek to upset the applecart and jettison it today are not considering the inevitable and monumental consequences of their actions. Power may have returned to the North but the people of the South must be treated with respect, sensitivity, dignity, fairness and decency. Those that refuse to accept this counsel and that insist on charting a different course do so at their own peril.

http://blogs.premiumtimesng.com/?p=168679
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by Pque(m): 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
nationwide1:

How old are you? You must be less than 12 years because my younger sister who is now 15 years is well vested in Nigeria's history that what FFK wrote are the tip of her fingers.

your sister must then be the slut I took home last weekend from d club for my gate man, to help himself so he won't die of konji. What a brilliant girl.

Lesson 1: never bring your family matters to thread such as this.
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by Lordave: 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
superstar1:
He can even pick people from Daura as his cabinet members, some of us do not give a hoot.

Appointment should not be by ethnicity zones or religion. It should strictly be based on merit and competency.
Why superstar1 why?
Why have you chosen to be a puppet to the Hausa-fulani oligarchy?
Did you read the write up at all, if yes, I'm sorry you're forever irredeemable!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by JUBILEE2000: 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
superstar1:

and only the north has competent people?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by Tbest20(m): 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
God bless u SUPERSTAR1,femi doesnt have integrity to talk or say anything about this country because they are thE part of failure of last addministrationquote auehor=superstar1 post=37549414]He can even pick people from Daura as his cabinet members, some of us do not give a hoot.

Appointment should not be by ethnicity zones or religion. It should strictly be based on merit and competency.[/quote]
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by DedeNkem: 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
I've long ago distanced myself from Buhari. His tribalism and provincialism has no part two.
The north claim it's their birthright to rule Nigeria and we see the effects of their destruction of this country.
They're very incompetent to lead, inept, parasitic, very corrupt, murderous and evil!

They've never contributed positively to the development of this country. They're cancer to the society.
Yorubas are complaining now (as usual) after helping these ab*okis for decades! And yet they'll never learn that ab*okis use them every time like dumb minions! Ab*okis are taking over everything now and dislodging them again will be extremely difficult. You should all go and bury your heads in the sand in shame. No yoruba person should complain!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by zimoni(f): 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
ishiamu:
In 418 B.C. Herodotus, the Greek philosopher who is known as the “father of history”, said “a man who does not know anything about the events that took place before he or she was born will remain forever a child.” Not only was he right but one must go a step further by saying that those who refuse to learn from their history are condemned to repeating its mistakes.

[b]In 1957, Sir Ahmadu Bello, the Saurdana of Sokoto and the Premier of the North, said the following: “We the people of the North will continue our stated intention to conquer the South and to dip the Koran in the Atlantic ocean after the British leave our shores.”

Three years later, on October 12, 1960, he went a step further by saying the following words to the Parrot Newspaper: “The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great grandfather Uthman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We must use the minorities in the North as willing tools and the South as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us and never allow them to have control over their future”.

That same year he said: “I will allow Sir Tafawa Balewa to go and become Prime Minister and lead the unbelievers of the South whilst I will stay in the North and lead the faithful”.

One year later, in a television interview with the BBC (which can still be viewed on YouTube) he was asked whether his “Northernisation Policy” would be a temporary or permanent feature. His response was as follows. “In actual fact the policy is a northerner first. If you cannot get a northerner then you get an expatriate like yourself on contract. If we cannot get that then we will employ another Nigerian from the south on contract too. This is going to be a permanent policy as far as I forsee”.

Not to be outdone, in January 1947 on the floor of the Northern House of Assembly, Sir Tafawa Balewa, a man who was to become the first Prime Minister of Nigeria 13 years later, said the following words:

“We do not want our Southern neighbours to interfere in our development. We have never associated ourselves with the activities of these people. We do not know them, we do not recognise them, and we share no responsibility in their actions. We shall demand our rights when the time is ripe. If the British quit Nigeria now at this stage, the Northern people would continue their uninterrupted conquest to the sea”.

The passion for the total domination of the Nigerian state by the North has not in any way diminished over the years. As a matter of fact it appears to have become even more pronounced and, for some, it has become an obsession. Consider the following.

“When I say that the Presidency must come to the north next year I am referring to the Hausa-Fulani core north and not any northern christian or minority tribe. The Christians in the north are nothing and the minorities know that when we are talking about leadership in the north and in Nigeria, Allah has given it to us, the Hausa-Fulani. They owe us everything. This is because we gave them Islam through the great Jihad waged by Sheik Usman Dan Fodio. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword and most of them chose the Koran. In return for the good works of our forefathers Allah, through the British, gave us Nigeria to rule and to do with as we please. Since 1960 we have been doing that and we intend to continue. No Goodluck or anyone else will stop us from taking back our power next year. We will kill, maim, destroy and turn this country into Africa’s biggest war zone and refugee camp if they try it. Many say we are behind Boko Haram. My answer is what do you expect? We do not have economic power or intellectual power. All we have is political power and they want to take even that from us. If they don’t want an ISIS in Nigeria then they must give us back the Presidency and our political power. Their soldiers are killing our warriors and our people every day but mark this: even if it takes one hundred years we will have our revenge. Every Fulani man that they kill is a debt that will be repaid even if it takes 100 years. The Fulani have very long memories”.[/b]

I DON'T BLAME THEM, I BLAME OUR SOUTHERN LEADERS WHO AGREED TO FORM A COUNTRY WITH THE NORTHERNERS.

THEY NEVER WANTED TO BE WITH US IN THE SAME COUNTRY BUT OUR SOUTHERN LEADERS(IN CONJUNCTION WITH BRITISH GOVERNMENT) INSISTED AND WAITED FOR THE NORTHERNERS FOR THREE YEARS(1957-1960).

I THINK WE BOUGHT THIS UNNECESSARY JOB FOR OURSELVES.

TOO BADT.
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by hushuptimus: 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
The physician whose reputation was such that his name became synonymous with nedicine in ancient China replied the lord of China when asked which family of healers was the most skilled in the art "my eldest brother sees the spirit of sickness and removes it before it takes shape, so his name does not get out of the house.
"My elder brother cures sickness when it is extremely minute, so his name does not get out of the neighborhood.
"As for me, I puncture veins, prescribe portions and massage skins, so from time to time my name gets out and is heard among the Lords.
This one is for all those that made reasonable comments regarding this thread for they are like the physicians that cure the malady before the symptoms show. Curing hectic fever when you notice the symptoms is near impossible and extremely difficult then the damage is already done.
If this country is to stand as one then the malady of ethnic diversity should be cured with accommodation enshrined in the constitutional federal character before the symptoms of division begins to show for then it will be too late to cure.....
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by nationwide1(m): 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
Pque:

your sister must then be the slut I took home last weekend from d club for my gate man, to help himself so he won't die of konji. What a brilliant girl.

Lesson 1: never bring your family matters to thread such as this.
You only lack of mental strength and intelligent to be engaged in a discussion.

I'm 100 % sure that my sister is more decent than all your sisters.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by cecegorz(m): 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
Lateralmaths:
Mahmud Jega captured what we've been saying all along:
"Still other social media warriors said that President Buhari
should be given a free hand to pick his aides purely on merit
without regard to regional balancing. Any Northerner who
makes this argument could be suffering from historical
amnesia. Forty years ago when most Federal public
servants were Southerners, they insisted that “merit” must
be used as the basis for all public service appointments.
Northerners however insisted on “federal character” and
succeeded in writing it into the 1979 Constitution.
Northerners’ vigilance has kept it in the Constitution ever
since." www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/columns/after-the-wait-the-storm/108668.html

Brilliant analysis from mahmud, with a very keen sense of history.
It's funny when you see learned people arguing in defence of these clear policy mis-fits

1 Like

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by bjdon: 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
Bibors:

Who is thé rightful King to sit on thé Iron throne?
The seven kingdoms(six) ought to have seven longs.
The King in the East decleared and war broke out.
The Lanisters and thé thygarians conspired and brought him down. Today, thé Tygarians are crying and calling for a unified south.
Please listen- THERE WAS A COUNTRY.
Our Dragon eggs have hatched, our Dragons have matured.
Watch out for next season
The waling walkers will descend on Abuja and Buhari has no Night watch to save him!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by TolaniLuv: 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
I will keep saying this!!! I'm not surprised at all.. It's so obvious. I won't blame em tho I blame the yoruba's

1 Like

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by Pque(m): 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
nationwide1:

You only lack of mental strength and intelligent to be engaged in a discussion.

I'm 100 % sure that my sister is more decent than all your sisters.

Sorry bro, first lesson hurts very well but I hope you got it! Oloriburuku sombori.
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by Mentcee(m): 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
The fool called Fani Kayode is telling a touching truth but I cannot be fooled by this son of idiocy who claims that the civil war was caused by the lust for power by the North forgetting that he had demonized and derided the Igbos for seeking self determination.

What does this bastard want?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by gentlelily(f): 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
U are very funny
berrystunn:
i believe you die...

Just want to use this medium to tell all the south, east, west that voted buhari , on there fake change,
may thunder fire you guys with 950,000,000KVA strike........till 2019 non stop
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by iheanyi40(m): 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
Bonethugss:

Yes oh, dude don't waste time, just finished season 5; definitely the best series EVER......
"You know nothing Jon snow"......
hehe thanks mate av aldy gotten it cheesy
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by Charly68: 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
Head or tail every leader will determine how he wants to end up in life..GEJ has just ended up in his own way by his own making- next is Buhari ,we shouldn't be in a hurry to see his own side of history ,his anti-corruption mantra has no meaning to me from the very day I saw his lope sided nature of appointment ..He that seeks for justice must come with equity ..If he can not get his appointment balanced then he to me is the father of modern day corruption in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See N75m Hospital That Was Abandoned By Senator Bala Na' Allah In Kebbi. (Pics) / Amanze Ajoku: How INEC And Lawyers Ruined Ihedioha’s Case / DSS Arrests Ayoola Babalola Over Anti-Buhari Articles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.