Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

My Neigbour's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Should I Tell Her ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neigbour's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Should I Tell Her ? (2400 Views)

Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neigbour's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Should I Tell Her ? by Jenny1010(f): 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
pretydiva:
Since u ve his wife's no,when ever he comes home 2 come meet d girl,u quickly call d wife. Just make any excuse so u can get her 2 come home dat moment. The rest will be history

I knew a woman's opinion on this issue will be different from that of the man. Men are just trying to serve one of their own. Had it been that it were a woman cheating now, they would have been screaming "tell the husband". grin
Re: My Neigbour's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Should I Tell Her ? by goryorhal(m): 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
@ OP too much of gbeborun(amebo) is not good for your health ..
Wetin concern me if you like tell , if you no like tell .. Just know that what comes around turns around ..
Na you help the man pay the bride price wey you dey monitor am up and down .. No b your fault na Federal Government cause all this wey dem no give you job..
NB: An idle man/woman is a devil workshop..
That was then no b only workshop even devil go open factory for our body ..
Go find job let me the man enjoy his life .. After all e pay the bride price !!
Go bless you as you listens undecided
Re: My Neigbour's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Should I Tell Her ? by Negos1(m): 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jenny1010:
Few weeks ago , I was up on my front corridor taking care of my laundry , when I saw a young girl (around 19 or 20yrs) came into our compound with a Jerry can and walk toward the backyard to fetch water. I just glance at her, and continue what i was doing. After like 15mins , I observed that the girl hasn't came out. Being a security conscious person , I reasoned what could the young girl be doing in our backyard , considering the fact that (it's was in the afternoon) the compound was quite, everyone has gone out for their business. I went to my back corridor, looked down, but didn't see neither the girl nor her jerry can. I was curious to know where the girl went to, because we have only two flats in the compound, mine up-steps and a family down-steps. And the family down-steps always leaves in the morning and comes back in the evening ( the husband is a businessman, the wife is a teacher and the kids all go to school).

After like 30mins , I saw the girl came out from the back door of the said flat down-steps, she went to the tap, filled her jerry can and walked out. Within me I was wondering who could be inside the house? The husband drives out early in the morning to the market for business, while the wife drives the children to school(where she also works).

After about another 30mins, my curiosity was quenched, as the man (husband) stepped out from their front door, and gallantly walk out of the compound. After leaving early in the morning for business, this man comes back (without his car) when the wife had gone out. Since then, I have been observant, and had found out that this man does this like 2 times a week.

The wife is my friend, we often chat sometimes. I have her cell number and she has mine. Should I let her know what is happening OR should I just mind my business ?

What do you think

My advise? Don't break up someone's marriage oo. Just let the woman find out for herself.when it comes to family issues, it's always between two people viz husband and wife. So just continue your security consciousness and let them sort themselves.
Re: My Neigbour's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Should I Tell Her ? by wordychap: 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
Spill it!!! shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help / Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? / These Are The Best 12 SEX Positions Women Seriously Cant Get Enough Of [CHECK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.