Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Buhari Addressed The Issue Of ‘first 100 Days In Office In UK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Addressed The Issue Of ‘first 100 Days In Office In UK (28628 Views)

See The Massive Crowd Buhari Addressed Today At The EU Plenary Session (photos) / President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament / Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Addressed The Issue Of ‘first 100 Days In Office In UK by Jesusloveyou: 10:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ikiriye:
What is the meaning of when we get there.if I may ask where has the president been since hundred days that he has not gotten there.bizNess of govt is not trial and error I laugh in Swahili.
d business of govt has not start, til when ministers are swore in, u can start counting ur 100 days when ministers are swore in, we are still in honeymoon, is only d body language that is already performing more than 6yrs of ur clueless corrupt gej, what u saTANist are seeing right now is just an iceberg, d real business has not start yet,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Addressed The Issue Of ‘first 100 Days In Office In UK by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
Shameless liars! The document we're talking about is titled “My Covenant With Nigerians”
https://www.nairaland.com/2568497/buhari-apc-lied-disowning-campaign

This is different from the "‘One Hundred Things Buhari Will Do in 100 Days’" that was mentioned by Buhari in the video.
They are 2 different documents. According to Premium Times investigation, the "My Covenant With Nigerians” document was produced by the APC leadership and authenticated by Buhari himself
https://www.nairaland.com/2568497/buhari-apc-lied-disowning-campaign

Were you there when Buhari authenticated the document? Is there any evidence than the written junk from people who want to sell paper and sensationize the public drawing traffic to their site?

There is a video evidence up there. The transcript document is also available too. If you have evidence that Buhari sighned the 'My covenant with Nigerians' document, present it pls

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Addressed The Issue Of ‘first 100 Days In Office In UK by smuth(m): 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Since the PDP lost the presidential election, the leaders and followers have been suffering from manic depressive insanity with some lucid intervals of normal behaviour. The best job left for them now is to go online to lament their woes.
President Muhammadu Buhari cannot be forced to compromise his principles by the frustrated losers and the wolves in sheep clothing surrounding him in his own ruling party, APC. [/size]

Bow down let me pray for you.
I rebuke any spirit of senselessness presently occupying your body, Anybody that place a curse of gulliblity in your life...Holy Ghost Fireeeeeee.
Receive sense in Jesus name.
Click like to say amen.
Re: Buhari Addressed The Issue Of ‘first 100 Days In Office In UK by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
Chidexter:
I just have to go a bit off topic.
Cos this has been bothering me for a while now.

Fellow Nigerians, The power supply my state/street is currently having is unprecedented!.
constant power supply almost everyday for the past two months now, I do not support Apc or Pdp but i must say i've never seen anything like this since 4yrs ago when i leave in the army barracks at Lagos.

Thumbs up to this government, Nothing feels as good as comming back after a hectic day to meet your home Bright and Vibrant!.

I cant even remember the last time i bought fuel for my Generator shocked
Where do you stay now?
Re: Buhari Addressed The Issue Of ‘first 100 Days In Office In UK by Chidexter(m): 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
Vig86:

Where do you stay now?

Enugu state
Re: Buhari Addressed The Issue Of ‘first 100 Days In Office In UK by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
Chidexter:

Enugu state
I am from Enugu state but stay in Abuja. Light is not stable here like that. There is no change whatsoever in the power supply here. I thought you stay in Osun state, that is only state that enjoys steady power supply.
Re: Buhari Addressed The Issue Of ‘first 100 Days In Office In UK by Chidexter(m): 11:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
Vig86:

I am from Enugu state but stay in Abuja. Light is not stable here like that. There is no change whatsoever in the power supply here. I thought you stay in Osun state, that is only state that enjoys steady power supply.

Good to know you're from enugu, well power supply here is very much okay, if not excellent.

You can call your people here to confirm.

Theres light 24/7. And some places have electricity for 3 days straight

1 Like

Re: Buhari Addressed The Issue Of ‘first 100 Days In Office In UK by U2ice(m): 11:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
Chidexter:

Hahaha I dey tell u.
I don off my fridge since yesteday, i no dey even use freezer at all sef

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Addressed The Issue Of ‘first 100 Days In Office In UK by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
Chidexter:

Good to know you're from enugu, well power supply here is very much okay, if not excellent.

You can call your people here to confirm.

Theres light 24/7. And some places have electricity for 3 days straight
Wow, that is cool. They share light at my own village(either a day off or 2-day off, something like).

1 Like

Re: Buhari Addressed The Issue Of ‘first 100 Days In Office In UK by gbengalite(m): 1:06am On Sep 02, 2015
sp0t 0n grin

lekjons:
this man go deliver, trust me!
All the insults that was inflicted upon him was because, he was trying to help us, by not appointing the 'big mouths' who'll steal our money, maybe he didn't appoint the igbos because...

u know na!
igbo man and money be like, mother-hen and its chicks gringrin
ride on Baba
Gradual and Steady!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Addressed The Issue Of ‘first 100 Days In Office In UK by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 02, 2015
The dullard is a scam!
Re: Buhari Addressed The Issue Of ‘first 100 Days In Office In UK by gearshift: 3:04am On Sep 02, 2015
Chidexter:

Fellow Nigerians, The power supply my state/street is currently having is unprecedented!.
constant power supply almost everyday for the past two months now, I do not support Apc or Pdp but i must say i've never seen anything like this since 4yrs ago when i leave in the army barracks at Lagos.

Honestly the same here, there's so much power that, when it turns off im not even annoyed because i know it will be back within the hour.
Re: Buhari Addressed The Issue Of ‘first 100 Days In Office In UK by Chidexter(m): 3:10am On Sep 02, 2015
gearshift:

Honestly the same here, there's so much power that, when it turns off im not even annoyed because i know it will be back within the hour.

Lol exactly.!
Re: Buhari Addressed The Issue Of ‘first 100 Days In Office In UK by Akon419(m): 3:49am On Sep 02, 2015
Op is a complete idE0t, . Op you refuse to bring the video he promise to declare his assets in 100days or do he deny that one too?
Re: Buhari Addressed The Issue Of ‘first 100 Days In Office In UK by Naff24(f): 5:25am On Sep 02, 2015
Even if u feed them with pure honey those that will not like u will surely not. Perhaps, not everyone believe in God, JESUS and MOHAMMED (S. A. W) it is not necessary for the Wailers to believe in Buhari and his government so far he believes in himself and much more ready to deliver.

PMB is a dullard and stack illiterate, he has no WAEC results and all dose ish*** pls, can Jonathan who has a Doctorate degree deliver speech off hand without reading from d paper .

Wailers..... Over to you grin grin
Re: Buhari Addressed The Issue Of ‘first 100 Days In Office In UK by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 02, 2015
lekjons:
this man go deliver, trust me!
All the insults that was inflicted upon him was because, he was trying to help us, by not appointing the 'big mouths' who'll steal our money, maybe he didn't appoint the igbos because...

u know na!
igbo man and money be like, mother-hen and its chicks gringrin
ride on Baba
Gradual and Steady!

Any prove of your claim?

My last check on corrupt practices indicting Nigerians aren't from the Lower Niger. Forget the hearsay and ask yourself some mind bugling questions.

The last I checked, Fashola and Tinubu aren't from Igbo land but are the worst corrupt individuals.
Re: Buhari Addressed The Issue Of ‘first 100 Days In Office In UK by emeka2847: 6:35am On Sep 02, 2015
Eye dey pain you? Can't you see that it was part of the Chatham House debate when you hero Fayose said he had gone for treatment? You dey this world so?

truthfulguy:
That was after he had won the election. He should have denied it during the campaigns and maybe urge his party to bring down the bill board screaming those promises.
Re: Buhari Addressed The Issue Of ‘first 100 Days In Office In UK by dekdek: 8:00am On Sep 02, 2015
soe:
Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCEAYWH19aw

Dont blame TANoids and their shameless kind. When Buhari was busy giving his speech, those fools were busy either looking for his certificates or watching propaganda video prepared by AIT. They were not aware that Buhari spoke himself about 100 Days.
Re: Buhari Addressed The Issue Of ‘first 100 Days In Office In UK by magzey: 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
BUHARI has 365 ×4 days so let him be judged on expiry date.

Re: Buhari Addressed The Issue Of ‘first 100 Days In Office In UK by rolchi(m): 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
PMB campaigned in Nigeria and promised Nigerians so much including the famous "My Covenant with Nigeria" and then flew to Chatatm House in London to discountenance the promises he (or his party) made to Nigerians...without thinking of repeating same words when he returned to Nigeria.

Now his handlers are referring to a speech in London, where majority of his voters did not hear him to discountenance his promises and gullible Nigerians here in Nigeria cannot hold him to him promise....

May God help them!
Re: Buhari Addressed The Issue Of ‘first 100 Days In Office In UK by TijaniAbu: 11:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
oluwwasheun:

https://www.naij.com/537121-shocking-video-buhari-knew-100-days-mantra-myth-elected.html

Chatham House Rules - Chatham House Rule- a rule or principle according to which information disclosed during a meeting may be reported by those present but the source of that information may not be explicitly of implicitly identified
Re: Buhari Addressed The Issue Of ‘first 100 Days In Office In UK by TijaniAbu: 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
egift:
Let us put the record straight for posterity and the Truth. Below is exactly what President Muhammadu Buhari said about "the first 100 Days In Office", while speaking in London.

[b]The second one: high expectations and what to do with the first 100 days. Yes, I respect that question because quietly I was thinking about these high expectations. Those who are following the trail of our campaigns can see how people are turning out, some becoming emotional and crying. I am really getting scared that if I get there they will expect miracles within the next week or months. That would be very dicey handling that one. I think we have to have a deliberate campaign to temper high expectations with some reasonableness on the part of those who are expecting miracles to happen.

Just to go first to the ‘first 100 days’,1 some of it is fraudulent and I don’t want to participate in any fraud in any form. Nigerians know that we are in trouble as a people and as a country. When we get there we will quickly get correct intelligence of what is on the ground and inform Nigerians and just learn what I have just read. We will make sure that the appropriation and application of public resources will not be allowed. You would be surprised by how much savings we will realize. That saving will be ploughed back into development and this is what I can promise. But I would remove that ‘100 days’.[/b]

https://www.youtube.com/embed/lCEAYWH19aw

Source: http://www.chathamhouse.org/sites/files/chathamhouse/field/field_document/20150226BuhariSpeechQA.pdf
At Page-8, 2nd paragraph.

[b][/b] General Buhari always speaking from two sides of that his ancient mouth. Pray tell, how is it possible to "plough back savings into development" WITHOUT "appropriation and application of public funds"?? The man wants to operate sole administration accountable to nobody. That is what he meant when he said I belong to everybody, I belong to nobody.

Buhari's problem, same as Osinbajo's is that both men, one a former military dictator and the other a lay preacher pastor, have always lived off patronage, they have never worked for their money, so they simply do not understand the work required for income generation, and they think everyone that works successfully to gain and income is a thief. They do not understand economics, or the economy of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Addressed The Issue Of ‘first 100 Days In Office In UK by egift(m): 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
TijaniAbu:
General Buhari always speaking from two sides of that his ancient mouth. Pray tell, how is it possible to "plough back savings into development" WITHOUT "appropriation and application of public funds"?? The man wants to operate sole administration accountable to nobody. That is what he meant when he said I belong to everybody, I belong to nobody.

Buhari's problem, same as Osinbajo's is that both men, one a former military dictator and the other a lay preacher pastor, have always lived off patronage, they have never worked for their money, so they simply do not understand the work required for income generation, and they think everyone that works successfully to gain and income is a thief. They do not understand economics, or the economy of Nigeria.

"I belong to everybody and belong to nobody" - Buhari

[img]http://3.bp..com/-PTXbrfLonu4/Vcg9o4wtaWI/AAAAAAABgHY/e0JgVsn2TTY/s400/NIGERIA%2B1.jpg[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arase Left With 24 Police Vehicles –acting IG / Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo Bags Chieftaincy Title From Two Ancestral Communities / Why Nigerians Are Not ‘feeling’ APC Change – Senator Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.