Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,346 members, 7,954,405 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! (8085 Views)

Arewa Youths - Buhari Has Performed Below Expectation / Looters Burying Stolen Funds In Forests, Burial Grounds – FG / Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Next For Niger Delta? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by Duru1(m): 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Yesterday evening when I got home around 8.00pm, I saw this young lady sitting in front of a church that is situated right beside my house. She normally sits there almost every evening. She bears a yoruba name.

I said hello and walked up to her for a brief chat. In the course of the chat, She asked me if I'd love to see the actualization of Biafra. I was surprised; I wasn't expecting that question because we were not talking about Biafra. I tried to dodge that question but she repeated it. I een wondered if she was a nairalander to see the heat on here.

When I asked her reasons, she started outlining why she would love to see Biafra. She ended up saying that before 2018, Biafra would come.

The reality is that the quest for Biafra is gaining momentum; all we need to avoid is war.

Why would any sensible fellow declare war on group of people who simply wanted a nation they can honestly call home? Unless the persons are moronic Gowon and idiotic Nigerians who were foolishly urged to precipitated war on Biafrans by Labor Party premier of Britain named Harold Wilson. The zoo called Nigeria must disintegrate!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by Tkester: 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
cjrane:

No doubt Buhari is the chief facilitator of a disintegrated Nigeria.
Unless the army step in and arrest the decline caused by Buhari's sectional policies, only God can stop Nigeria from breaking up. Whether they threaten war or peace. People are now finally ready to fight for their freedom and right to live in a country that treats them as equal citizens. So let the janjaweeeds begin the shooting, people will shoot back.

Mehn you are genius.

I had a discussion with a friend of mine whom I respect so Much for his intelligence, and he shared the same sentiments with you.

He told me in Dec last year, that a complex country like Nigeria can only be held bound by the military and that democracy will be the greatest undoing of this country. He wasn't actually seeking for a military govt, rather he held the opinion that since democracy is a govt of the people, where people ventilate/say their minds or opinion about things they feel. It then mean that under democratic settings different groups in Nigeria will want to say their minds which is that they don't want to be part of Nigeria.

I believe that once this BIAFRAN thing reaches certain crescendo, it is almost inevitable not to have BIAFRA, Because killing people will be the biggest motivator to having them fight for what they believe in.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by missKiffy(f): 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
chigoizie7:

Onukwu
Ewu
Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by Ugik(m): 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
despite the fact that am igbo but Am not in support of biafa but I respect the movement. my only problem is the methodology been adopted by the IPOB maestero, nnamdi kanu cos Secession all over the world is diplomatic not violent and in the case of seceding from Nigeria is a dice the US and it's allies are not willing to take

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
armadeo:

Here's one SS guy who ain't interested in biafra and am sure there are many more.

You get the point.

I am SS. I don't count myself as part of biafra. It is strictly eastern areas. The SS is an entity of its own. Go your way but count me out. Why leave out Edo bTW?

I think 4STYLZ has responded appropriately.

New2020. Your grandfather was igbo. You have no idea of what you are saying. You are a Nigerian if you are fron crossriver not biafran. If it's your grandfather who fought a war less than 50 yrs ago Th a tells us your age.

Raymondenyi I think your post is mixed up.

Another stupi$d yoruba imposter. You know them by this typical response phrase "I'm SS". What is that supposed to mean?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by vega84(m): 12:46am On Sep 03, 2015
Biafra will com b4 or after 2018 every sane person knws that. And I there will be no war #vegatalks
Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by armadeo(m): 6:38am On Sep 03, 2015
zendy:

My dear, no one can put a price tag on freedom and sovereinghty. Sovereignty is worth much more than any amount of Igbo investment in Nigeria. You talked about a round table agreement? I hope Biafra comes by this way because the alternative will be war and even after that war, regardless of who wins, Nigeria will not be able to come back together anyway. BTW, did Nigeria come about through a round table meeting or the bullets of the whiteman? Nigeria is a monumental fraud. The last picture was in May this year in Aba where over 1 million youths turned up at a Biafran event. Most of them wearing white in solidarity with Biafra. So you still think Biafra is an online word? It is now a global movement

Agreed freedom has no price but are we willing to pay the cost? Tell he igbo businessman to suffer loss of all hr has to gain biafra and start afresh let's see those you hunk a patriotic.

Nigeria is a forced union I agree but we need to see it as it is not as it should be. Face reality.

Only a ma who thinks war is what he sees on Tv would be willing to fight one. Many youths today who scream biafra or war haven't even heard a gunshot before yet you cry war.

That last pic doesn't do justice to your point. The other 2 make clear statements the last one could be an APGA rally anywhere.

My opinion. I might be wrong though
Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by armadeo(m): 6:40am On Sep 03, 2015
fr3do:

in response to the investment point.

If Nigerians have been able to run businesses on the Euro-Asian and American continent, I see no reason why a Biafran wont be able to run his business in (Nigeria minus Biafra), except you guys want to behave primitively.

So Buhari cares so much about the unity of this contraption while he made his 5% stament and his loopsided appointments?

I didn't say just buhari. I said no sitting president in this country. Does he care about the unity I don't know, probably not but he won't I repeat WONT let this country break up under his watch. This I promise you. So for now forget it.

On the business angle as I said before 40years from now they would drag people to Hague but by gen the deed is done.
Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by armadeo(m): 6:45am On Sep 03, 2015
new2020:

Another stupi$d yoruba imposter. You know them by this typical response phrase "I'm SS". What is that supposed to mean?

As I said before the fact that its your grandfather who fought he civil war can tell us your age hence your response. I don't care if you think I am Yoruba or not that's not the issue.

I am from the south soul geographical area in Nigeria. If you can't accept that why would I accept you are from Biafra. Its simple.

Read my posts I am not against the formation of Biafra I think if it works and biafra succeeds the rest of Nigeria would sit up. However the fact that I doubt it's success tags me Yoruba.

Child grow up.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by armadeo(m): 6:47am On Sep 03, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

you are very unlettered, if write the word "SOuth-south" in an international geography exam. Will you pass that exam? You are yorrobber!

Depends. If the question is where is your geographical origin in Nigeria. I would say south south Nigeria.

However if they ask you the same question and you say Biafra I would probably be the next person to interview you. grin grin

In case you didnt get that it means you will FAIL.
Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by ArodewilliamsT: 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
armadeo:

Depends. If the question is where is your geographical origin in Nigeria. I would say south south Nigeria.

However if they ask you the same question and you say Biafra I would probably be the next person to interview you. grin grin

In case you didnt get that it means you will FAIL.

I'm a proud Igbo-biafran from the East. Can you proudly tell us your ETHNIC GROUP? I'd like to get a holistic view of your "superior thoughts" . I'm sure you are proud of your ethnic group like the Igbos and yorubas do here.

You next response will prove to us how proud you are of your family and ethnic group, without hiding under the nonexistent cloak of "one nigeria. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by armadeo(m): 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

I'm a proud Igbo-biafran from the East. Can you proudly tell us your ETHNIC GROUP? I'd like to get a holistic view of your "superior thoughts" . I'm sure you are proud of your ethnic group like the Igbos and yorubas do here.

You next response will prove to us how proud you are of your family and ethnic group, without hiding under the nonexistent cloak of "one nigeria. cheesy

This made me laugh. You are a proud igbo biafran. You have failed a second time.

I am urhobo from delta state. I am from the south south geographical area in Nigeria. My region is recognised by the existent cloak of one Nigeria. Yours is in your mind and in the non existent realms of cyber space and public parks in foreign nations.

You are from south eastern Nigeria. You have 15 senators and numerous house of rep members who fought tooth and nail to be part of the assembly representing the so called zoo. No matter what you say you are already represented in the non existent cloak of one Nigeria voted in by your fellow biafrans. Or was it the Benin/ rivers people who voted for them.

First withdraw from the Senate and reps that's the General melting pot of Nigeria then we know you aren't part of us, because you have no representation there.

This Biafra talk is not beans and yam. Not some unknown person screaming on the streets of new York or some unknown internet warrior hiding behind the anonymity of a faceless forum.

You have to be of one voice to make it happen. But you are not. Those benefiting from the "zoo" will be the last to come over. Let's watch and see

As I said I wish you all the best.

Ps how come your moniker sounds Yoruba. that's not pride in oneself that's wanting to be something else.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by ArodewilliamsT: 5:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
armadeo:

This made me laugh. You are a proud igbo biafran. You have failed a second time.

I am urhobo from delta state. I am from the south south geographical area in Nigeria. My region is recognised by the existent cloak of one Nigeria. Yours is in your mind and in the non existent realms of cyber space and public parks in foreign nations.

You are from south eastern Nigeria. You have 15 senators and numerous house of rep members who fought tooth and nail to be part of the assembly representing the so called zoo. No matter what you say you are already represented in the non existent cloak of one Nigeria voted in by your fellow biafrans. Or was it the Benin/ rivers people who voted for them.

First withdraw from the Senate and reps that's the General melting pot of Nigeria then we know you aren't part of us, because you have no representation there.

This Biafra talk is not beans and yam. Not some unknown person screaming on the streets of new York or some unknown internet warrior hiding behind the anonymity of a faceless forum.

You have to be of one voice to make it happen. But you are not. Those benefiting from the "zoo" will be the last to come over. Let's watch and see

As I said I wish you all the best.

Ps how come your moniker sounds Yoruba. that's not pride in oneself that's wanting to be something else.

Now that you didn't run away from yourself by accepting that you are a proud minority from urhobo. We can now move further grin
I must mention that it is common knowlege that urhobo is proto-benin and "almost yoruba".
So i wasn't very wrong. When you want to defend your people, i think it is more intelligent to "SAY URHOBO" not "SS". Your "SS" has Igbos and other families and ethnic groups in it, I'm sure you know they can defend themselves grin. As an urhobo probably based in lagos, I understand that reading yoruba newpapers like punch and the nation for 40 years deadens human conscience and promotes aggresion in a man when he hears "BiAFRA". The proprietors of those newsmedia have interest to protect. Interests that can only be preserved in the lugardian ZOO of "One nigeria" grin

I now understand your fears, a Biafra possibility, will make urhobo-nigerians even minor than they already are. I understand you don't want to be Christian minority in the lugardian zoo. Anyway, Biafra can Never die, if it didn't die 40 years after 66-70's, i don't see why it will die 100 years from. If we don't bleed for it now, our children in Biafraland will surely bleed for it in future and we want to protect them from that.

Mr urhobo, the oduarewa caliphate will love to have you as subjects in Oduarewa. I guess you should start preparing to learn quaranic verses and start taking crash courses in hausa like VP osunbade. You'll need it trust me wink

cc: appleyard

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by armadeo(m): 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
@ArodewilliamsT.

I have never hid the fact that I am urhobo. Proto-Benin/ almost yoruba I don't understand. Does that mean I am almost a Benin man then almost Yoruba. That's very funny I tell you.

Yes I live in lagos. And no I don't read punch or nation newspaper. I seek all information online not the warped logic of some paid writer though there are some columnists I follow. That aside.

I have no aggression towards biafra in anyway. It doesn't affect me at all. As a matter of fact I made a comment on the success of Biafra earlier on this thread. But I doubt it would come to pass.

The south south is one zone. Albeit we may be a divided house among ourselves but we present a United front.

My issues in biafra are predicate on the activities of biafrans and I made some pertinent notes earlier.

1. Why does biafra have senators and reps in nigeria? as long as those people are in Abuja you are represented in the zoo

2. Why do pro biafrans always try to include part of the south south in their biafra why not your 5 eastern states?

3. On a lighter note why do they always cut out Edo state?

Just curious.

4. How can someone be beating The drums of war in lagos and I am chanting the war chant at sambisa.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
SOUNDKING:
whichever way they choose,it is "Biafra or death".
You will get neither... Pele

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by VickJames(m): 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
There's one thing I still want to make people understand in this Biafran struggle. I doubt some SS entities understand what their bargaining power will be if they follow Biafra.

Your people are all in the creek trying to kidnap so that their cries will be heard in aso rock. But the northerners with 19 states will always quench your cries in Nigeria. When you want something to be passed in the house, its very easy for the north to sweep it under the carpet.

Do you think the north will accept when they fully develop their mining industry? Let me laugh at you guys well well before I continue.
If you're good with history, the north never shared proceeds from the groundnuts they exported but your proceeds were used to develop their homes! grin. The way Buhari is spending billions to develop their mining industries, you'll see the reaction of northerners when it finally comes to light. Check well, they have finally taken the north central as theirs, that means their power is now unlimited.

Think guys! This is political mathematics.

Igbos are greedy! I laugh in german! Have u seen an igbo man in major govt parastatal? I think No. Who do you see in every federal government parastatal? The northerners. The igbos have faced turbulent times and have to be very smart to come out from the dust. You say they're greedy? No, they're survivals. You were given 20pounds to start life from the scratch and you think he will not do everything smart to get to the top? I think you're just hating.

An igbo man has never gone to your land and claim as theirs. They don't fight you in your homes. Its been very long you see an igbo cause inter-tribal fight. Oh! You will say nairaland insults? Right? I tell you, it ends here and no igbo will go to your doorstep and fight you if you don't provoke him or disrupt his business. He doesn't have time for lapses because his competitors will overtake him if he slacks.

To the south south, I am very sad you guys think we will eat your "oil money". I'm sorry some people made you think that way, but let me tell you something. The eastern states are just 5 while the south south are 6! Who will have more say in this bargain? Your thoughts are as good as mine. We leave this country without you guys, you become minority more than ever. Why? They'll divide you guys more and favour a few in their quest to rid you off your wealth.

The south south say they own the oil. Good. I didn't say you don't have oil. Some igbo speaking parts of rivers, abia, imo and anambra have oil. Who wants your oil? I think no one does. If we can export our oil, we will just behave like normal people as sell it ourselves. I believe fractional distillation is process is still fresh in my memory.

The other people who say we will find it difficult to eat. I think they've forgotten that anambra state has started all out investment on poultry agriculture and rice planting. Imo state with their vast amount of red oil. I think abakaliki can speak volumes about its ability to grow any type of crop. Don't ask me how I know, I'm good with agriculture too.

Power will definitely be easy in the east, why? Its small. And we have a state filled with coal. Chemistry will tell you that destructive distillation of coal will give you bitumen and other resources used in the power industry coupled with gas from our "oil" too.

With good human resources, the eastern region will not lack in many things. They don't sit at home and whine about the government. They do things themselves. You know that the east boast of the highest number of human resources. An average igbo boys wants to get his hand on things that will be fruitful. The psychology will help in the next generation and make the region vibrant with economic activities.

I just want you guys in the south south to understand something, we're not out for your resources, we're out to make things right and have a level playing ground in the affairs of the new country. You enjoy your wealth and have the ability to pass bills into law yourself.

Don't sit down and whine! Because when some of us leave, the north will show you how big they really are. You know, you're not really homogenous in your region.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by ugomma2000: 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
pallyking:

So from a single incident with a fellow biafraudster, you concluded Biafra is gaining ground? Are you that desperate?
I hope you will not die of heartbreak before your time because biafra is a mirage, a fraud that will not happen; it is a Biafra!

you are a fool.
Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by persius555(m): 8:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
armadeo:

Many biafra movement agents have always added akwaibom, rivers, crossovers and even delta state to their dream country that's why I asked. However I wish you all the best
My thought too. Ask any niger deltan if they would be part of BIAFRA and the answer you will get is a big no. The so called biafra in itself has a caste system in place where the delta igbos are regarded as second hand ibos, and you expect the other tribes to be part of that formation? FYI, niger deltans will rather have their own entity than be part of biafra. The call for biafra is always emanating from those individuals in the east who have no investment in other part of the country (i consider this rather selfish not to consider other kinsmen who have laboured to build their empires through sweat). If biafrans want their own seperate entity, they should approach the UN in unity, but please leave the niger deltans out of it.
Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by armadeo(m): 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
@vicjames beautiful write up. I really enjoyed it. However there is one thing that the south south is very aware if and are watching.

If you notice the only response from he south southerners is " if you want your biafra go but don't count us in". In reality do you honestly think that if Biafra secedes the northerners can hold the south south down?

Persius555 has made the point I would have arrived at later. If the south south decides to seceed it would be on thier own, nobody joins them they don't join anyone.

Also note what he said about the cry for biafra coming loudest from those who have everything in the east. What of he igbo man in lagos, kano, dutse, minna Tec. Those people would lose terribly and you think they want to come home and be dependents think again.

It's a good idea but won't work.

Ps nobody has answered my questions.
Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by ArodewilliamsT: 6:42am On Sep 06, 2015
armadeo:
@ArodewilliamsT.

I have never hid the fact that I am urhobo. Proto-Benin/ almost yoruba I don't understand. Does that mean I am almost a Benin man then almost Yoruba. That's very funny I tell you.

Yes I live in lagos. And no I don't read punch or nation newspaper. I seek all information online not the warped logic of some paid writer though there are some columnists I follow. That aside.

I have no aggression towards biafra in anyway. It doesn't affect me at all. As a matter of fact I made a comment on the success of Biafra earlier on this thread. But I doubt it would come to pass.

The south south is one zone. Albeit we may be a divided house among ourselves but we present a United front.

My issues in biafra are predicate on the activities of biafrans and I made some pertinent notes earlier.

1. Why does biafra have senators and reps in nigeria? as long as those people are in Abuja you are represented in the zoo

2. Why do pro biafrans always try to include part of the south south in their biafra why not your 5 eastern states?

3. On a lighter note why do they always cut out Edo state?

Just curious.

4. How can someone be beating The drums of war in lagos and I am chanting the war chant at sambisa.

you are peaceful, so i will be pacifist with you. I will continue to be if you read with an open mind. Now you must understand that Biafra predates nigeria, even Britain. you sound learned, so you should know. There are prehistoric maps of Biafra, flying all over the internet, grab one of them and take a cursory.

Many monkeys in nigeria, think that biafra started with Ojukwu, An Ijaw man at the Eastern house of chiefs reminded ojukwu that we are Biafrans. When the british came to trade, they made treatises with "Biafra and the Itshekiris". Except you are trying to be intellectually jaundiced like a typical yoruba man, you will make peace with these factoids.

Now the south-south was a creation of the hausa-fulani military junta who knew ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about the old east and the former midwest. They had only one aim, divide-and-rule, separate the stubborn Igbos from the other oil rich minorities, so they don't corrupt them as we will need to harvest from the minorities undisturbed, 40 years down the line 83% of nigerian oil well owners are hausa, fulani and their conquered wives(yorubas).

We are educated not to flow with the "norm" because "it has always been like that" but to test assertions with the truth. If not we would think the world is flat. That calabar with nigeria's eastern border with cameroun is called "SS" while onitsha is called East, is a geographical fallacy that can never stand the test of time.

The people of Onitsha and Asaba, share the same custom, eat the same food, speak the same language, but one abooki comes 1300 miles from gusau in military fatigue and say's- "hey, you yamiri from asaba, you are SS, you yamiri from onitsha, you be SE", and educated people like you really think i should fold my hands and chant "Sai mallam !", i like am like that". You guy must be jokers

Now to your questions

1.) Our senators and house of rep in the zoo, are necessary means to an end. All the money shared in those chamber are from Biafraland, every kobo. Immediate the zoo, takes it's parasitic fingers off Biafraland, we will recall them.

2.) I already answered this question previous paragraphs. The military balkanization of my land in IgboBiafra, calling some SS, and some SE is fraudulent and only aims to achieve one thing-Oil flow to the feudal north.

3.) The people of Igbanke in Edo bear Anioma Igbo names like Echiejile, Emeka, chukwunenye, WE ARE NOT LEAVING THEM BEHIND for the Islamic feudalist to feast on. There is are countless threads even here on nairaland where they complained of marginalization by Edo govt because they have Igboid names. We are taking back every inch of Biafraland as it was 5000 years before the British and their house niggers(hausa-fulanis) touched it.

4.) expatiate on your question.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by pallyking(m): 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
ugomma2000:

you are a fool.

You are a fool at 50 for not realizing that Biafra was killed in a war-front 50 years ago!

Your great coward ojukwu ran away from Nigerian fire-power, you cowardly vulture!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by pallyking(m): 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

you are peaceful, so i will be pacifist with you. I will continue to be if you read with an open mind. Now you must understand that Biafra predates nigeria, even Britain. you sound learned, so you should know. There are prehistoric maps of Biafra, flying all over the internet, grab one of them and take a cursory.

Many monkeys in nigeria, think that biafra started with Ojukwu, An Ijaw man at the Eastern house of chiefs reminded ojukwu that we are Biafrans. When the british came to trade, they made treatises with "Biafra and the Itshekiris". Except you are trying to be intellectually jaundiced like a typical yoruba man, you will make peace with these factoids.

Now the south-south was a creation of the hausa-fulani military junta who knew ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about the old east and the former midwest. They had only one aim, divide-and-rule, separate the stubborn Igbos from the other oil rich minorities, so they don't corrupt them as we will need to harvest from the minorities undisturbed, 40 years down the line 83% of nigerian oil well owners are hausa, fulani and their conquered wives(yorubas).

We are educated not to flow with the "norm" because "it has always been like that" but to test assertions with the truth. If not we would think the world is flat. That calabar with nigeria's eastern border with cameroun is called "SS" while onitsha is called East, is a geographical fallacy that can never stand the test of time.

The people of Onitsha and Asaba, share the same custom, eat the same food, speak the same language, but one abooki comes 1300 miles from gusau in military fatigue and say's- "hey, you yamiri from asaba, you are SS, you yamiri from onitsha, you be SE", and educated people like you really think i should fold my hands and chant "Sai mallam !", i like am like that". You guy must be jokers

Now to your questions

1.) Our senators and house of rep in the zoo, are necessary means to an end. All the money shared in those chamber are from Biafraland, every kobo. Immediate the zoo, takes it's parasitic fingers off Biafraland, we will recall them.

2.) I already answered this question previous paragraphs. The military balkanization of my land in IgboBiafra, calling some SS, and some SE is fraudulent and only aims to achieve one thing-Oil flow to the feudal north.

3.) The people of Igbanke in Edo bear Anioma Igbo names like Echiejile, Emeka, chukwunenye, WE ARE NOT LEAVING THEM BEHIND for the Islamic feudalist to feast on. There is are countless threads even here on nairaland where they complained of marginalization by Edo govt because they have Igboid names. We are taking back every inch of Biafraland as it was 5000 years before the British and their house niggers(hausa-fulanis) touched it.

4.) expatiate on your question.

You must be high on a horse-sh.it to even think that Nigeria will agree to create a country for the ibos inside Nigeria!
Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by Stolen: 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
Very true
Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by chiedu7: 12:52am On Oct 11, 2015
missKiffy:

Iidiot

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by chuose: 1:01am On Oct 11, 2015
SHE IS REALLY A GOAT
Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by c33b33(m): 2:08am On Oct 11, 2015
Those preaching peace. Go and sign the petition instead of gossiping about Nnamdi Kanu methodology. This is one of it.

petitions.moveon.org/sign/a-call-to-boycott-buhari?mailing_id=31362&source=s.icn.em.cr&%3Br_by=14291965&r_by=14293945

IPOB
Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by LastSurvivor: 2:20am On Oct 11, 2015
missKiffy:
Biafra

I tink u are having spiritual problem
Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by Nobody: 4:51am On Oct 11, 2015
4stylz:

Count all the eastern states and that's biafra
My friend go and sleep your opinion does not matter here!! You have to be proud of your yourobber heritage simple.
Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by Nobody: 4:58am On Oct 11, 2015
4stylz:

Dream on
Dream on too!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders FG To Allow Dasuki Access To His Lawyers / FG, States Budget N5.6tr For Salaries, Overheads / What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.