Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! (8084 Views)

Arewa Youths - Buhari Has Performed Below Expectation / Looters Burying Stolen Funds In Forests, Burial Grounds – FG / Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Next For Niger Delta? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
bugzbunny:

Its pple lik u who cry once u hear biafra
U knw why.. because yorubas are something witout igbos.
Doubt me..
Say u support igbos to leave..quote me and say it
Can u ?...
what nonsense are you typing who are igbos? are we in ur land? or 60% of u came to south west. We r better of without you pls go, i'm totally in support of biafra to nibble ur asses from the South west.

if your music no hit for southwest the song no go blow
if your business no sell for south west na bad market for you
ur Nollywood is in South west
all you investment in southwest grin grin
60% of you speaks the rich yoruba language wink wink
aren't you all proud of lagos? cheesy cheesy cheesy

we ask you to go, dat u disgust us, na Nairaland and social media you dey use fight ur biafra chai grin grin grin grin grin grin

warn you prostitute females to stop marrying our men to know u really want biafra and stop giving your children yoruba names Stupid tribalist bigot.

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by 4stylz: 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
new2020:

I'm from Cross River and a Biafran. My grandfather was a Biafran and fought against Nigeria. My grandfather was wounded and also received 25 pounds from Awolowo. Many children in Cross River were also starved to death by Awolowo and our men massacred. We are more Biafrans than Igbos...get that into your yoruba imposter skull!

Dream on

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by 4stylz: 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
cybertyrant:

U must be a western nigerianist, we have given u edo its no enough for u, afterall it is called midwest, and by the way igala,igede and idoma is coming with us, if u dont like it here are the options u may choose
1-hug a transformer close by
2-stand and close ur eyes in any express close by
3-jump out of ur keke in a busy road

Dream on boy; igbo people re greedy and Niger delta's are not in anyway like you people; so shut up bitch
Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by zendy: 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
armadeo:
Miehehehehehehehehehehe.

I don't know what language this is but I am laughing in it. One random woman told you biafra will be and you rush to open a thread about it.

Let me explain why it won't happen..

Biafra would mean a secession of a region from the entity called Nigeria. No sitting president would want that attached to his name so he would by hook or by crook make sure the east remains eastern Nigeria.

The so called biafrans wannabe are all online the hard working igbo man who has business interests and investments in other parts of Nigeria would loose everything and I mean everything. Nobody would want that. Even how many ibis are actually asking for this.
Aren't they the ones still soutin lopsidedness on political appointment which I agree with anyway.

Biafra remains a word online that's it.

Ps maybe they should have thier biafra if they succeed the rest of Nigeria would sit up its time to fly no more crawling.

Also hope nigerdelta ain't part of this biafra.

Just my opinion I might be wrong though

You obviously don't know what is happening these days. There is a groundswell of support for Biafra. Huge swaths of people from the former eastern Nigeria are embracing it on daily basis. You said that no Nigerian president will accept it? That is stale news, a president has no choice but to accept the will of the people same way David Cameron had to grant Scotland a referendum last year. You talked about property of Biafrans in Nigeria. There is international laws which Nigeria must abide by if it is to remain a member of the international community and one them is the unwarranted siezing of assets. No where in the world can a Government sieze the assets of a person just because they not citizens of that country. It is never done. You said Biafra is online word? Look at these pictures and tell me what you see.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by pallyking(m): 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Yesterday evening when I got home around 8.00pm, I saw this young lady sitting in front of a church that is situated right beside my house. She normally sits there almost every evening. She bears a yoruba name.

I said hello and walked up to her for a brief chat. In the course of the chat, She asked me if I'd love to see the actualization of Biafra. I was surprised; I wasn't expecting that question because we were not talking about Biafra. I tried to dodge that question but she repeated it. I een wondered if she was a nairalander to see the heat on here.

When I asked her reasons, she started outlining why she would love to see Biafra. She ended up saying that before 2018, Biafra would come.

The reality is that the quest for Biafra is gaining momentum; all we need to avoid is war.

So from a single incident with a fellow biafraudster, you concluded Biafra is gaining ground? Are you that desperate?
I hope you will not die of heartbreak before your time because biafra is a mirage, a fraud that will not happen; it is a Biafra!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by armadeo(m): 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
4stylz:

For the records; those states are not biafra and will never be; for us to join biafra, I will rather be a Nigerian; this eastern guys should leave us out of their own interests, nor be by force Abi?

Here's one SS guy who ain't interested in biafra and am sure there are many more.

papaejima1:

Yea, Biafra is only online. That's why folks are single handedly buying relay stations and satellite channels to promote it. Those folks are not hardworking Igbos, just online agitators.
I feel you bro.

You get the point.

cybertyrant:

Be proud of oduduwa republic, their rituals are first class in west africa, all SE&SS minus edo plus igbanke, igbakiri,lower kogi and lower benue is biafra,
Yoruba /hausa tactics of divide and rule has expired

I am SS. I don't count myself as part of biafra. It is strictly eastern areas. The SS is an entity of its own. Go your way but count me out. Why leave out Edo bTW?

I think 4STYLZ has responded appropriately.

New2020. Your grandfather was igbo. You have no idea of what you are saying. You are a Nigerian if you are fron crossriver not biafran. If it's your grandfather who fought a war less than 50 yrs ago Th a tells us your age.

Raymondenyi I think your post is mixed up.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by bugzbunny: 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
chowlade:

what nonsense are you typing who are igbos? are we in ur land? or 60% of u came to south west. We r better of without you pls go, i'm totally in support of biafra.
better....
now we are talking
Let everybdy support this project..we need more yorubas like u..

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by mariamjane(f): 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
Biafra is facing collective void, a Golgotha with this massive fraud and madness

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by armadeo(m): 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
zendy:

You obviously don't know what is happening these days. There is a groundswell of support for Biafra. Huge swaths of people from the former eastern Nigeria are embracing it on daily basis. You said that no Nigerian president will accept it? That is stale news, a president has no choice but to accept the will of the people same way David Cameron had to grant Scotland a referendum last year. You talked about property of Biafrans in Nigeria. There is international laws which Nigeria must abide by if it is to remain a member of the international community and one them is the unwarranted siezing of assets. No where in the world can a Government sieze the assets of a person just because they not citizens of that country. It is never done. You said Biafra is online word? Look at these pictures and tell me what you see.
s

Everything in your post reeks of international community. David Cameron white, those clowns wearing biafra T shirts are protesting in a Whiteman land far away from realities. Do you think if Biafra were to secede it would be a jovial round table agreement and discussion?

I repeat no sitting president would want his name to be associated with the dissolution of the country he governs in Nigeria. Instead hey would mount severe pressure and pursue you back to your shops and increase your taxes on top.

Biafra is an online message take it or leave it. People can accept it all they want but for now it can't be a reality.

As per the international laws on property and seccesion it's the person who is alive that would ask for property. I tell you if Biafra breaks away all the I gbos living outside biafra will suffer unbelievable losses. 40 years later they would drag the culprits to Hague but then the deed is done.

No president would allow it happen its not a matter of right it's about saving face.

My unlearned opinion.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
bugzbunny:

better....
now we are talking
Let everybdy support this project..we need more yorubas like u..
we dey gidigba 4 ur back but get d support of ur brothers and sisters to start leaving atleast the first 10million of them in d first year later Biafra ur happiness will come. there will not be biafra if igbos r outside south east
Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by armadeo(m): 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
Funny enough I would actually like Biafra to break off and be a beacon of light to Nigeria. It may pave the way for the leap we need into the future but I don't see it happening.

The same set if people who are currently fighting for positions at the federal level ( which reminds me we have 15 biafran senators and numerous reps currently feeding fat in a foreign country's funds) why didn't they protest and say they are biafrans?

Anyway this shame set of peeps would ruin Biafra before it even starts because they would also want to loot the scarce resources.

The problem isn't Nigeria the problem is Nigerians. Understand that you are halfway to the solution
Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by zendy: 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
armadeo:
s

Everything in your post reeks of international community. David Cameron white, those clowns wearing biafra T shirts are protesting in a Whiteman land far away from realities. Do you think if Biafra were to secede it would be a jovial round table agreement and discussion?

I repeat no sitting president would want his name to be associated with the dissolution of the country he governs in Nigeria. Instead hey would mount severe pressure and pursue you back to your shops and increase your taxes on top.

Biafra is an online message take it or leave it. People can accept it all they want but for now it can't be a reality.

As per the international laws on property and seccesion it's the person who is alive that would ask for property. I tell you if Biafra breaks away all the I gbos living outside biafra will suffer unbelievable losses. 40 years later they would drag the culprits to Hague but then the deed is done.

No president would allow it happen its not a matter of right it's about saving face.

My unlearned opinion.

My dear, no one can put a price tag on freedom and sovereinghty. Sovereignty is worth much more than any amount of Igbo investment in Nigeria. You talked about a round table agreement? I hope Biafra comes by this way because the alternative will be war and even after that war, regardless of who wins, Nigeria will not be able to come back together anyway. BTW, did Nigeria come about through a round table meeting or the bullets of the whiteman? Nigeria is a monumental fraud. The last picture was in May this year in Aba where over 1 million youths turned up at a Biafran event. Most of them wearing white in solidarity with Biafra. So you still think Biafra is an online word? It is now a global movement

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
chowlade:

what nonsense are you typing who are igbos? are we in ur land? or 60% of u came to south west. We r better of without you pls go, i'm totally in support of biafra to nibble ur asses from the South west.

if your music no hit for southwest the song no go blow
if your business no sell for south west na bad market for you
ur Nollywood is in South west
all you investment in southwest grin grin
60% of you speaks the rich yoruba language wink wink
aren't you all proud of lagos? cheesy cheesy cheesy

we ask you to go, dat u disgust us, na Nairaland and social media you dey use fight ur biafra chai grin grin grin grin grin grin

warn you prostitute females to stop marrying our men to know u really want biafra and stop giving your children yoruba names Stupid tribalist bigot.

If you are the person in your DP, then you have a deceptive look and a dark heart

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by Jman06(m): 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
4stylz:

For the records; those states are not biafra and will never be; for us to join biafra, I will rather be a Nigerian; this eastern guys should leave us out of their own interests, nor be by force Abi?
don't make yourself feel so important! Biafra comprises all the Igbo people including those in delta and rivers States who were carved into the so called nigerdelta/ss by the divide and rule northerners. However we will always welcome those ibibios, ijaws and other tribes in the ss who have been and are still supportive of the Biafran struggle. We will have a united Biafra where everybody will have a say. It will be a free country where the rights of every citizen will be respected and protected unlike what currently obtains in the zoo you call Nigeria.
So, don't think anybody wants any unwilling Edo or urhobo person as biafrans. We don't need your lazy azses in Biafra. We know our people and our people know us.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by 4stylz: 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
Jman06:
don't make yourself feel so important! Biafra comprises all the Igbo people including those in delta and rivers States who were carved into the so called nigerdelta/ss by the divide and rule northerners. However we will always welcome those ibibios, ijaws and other tribes in the ss who have been and are still supportive of the Biafran struggle. We will have a united Biafra where everybody will have a say. It will be a free country where the rights of every citizen will be respected and protected unlike what currently obtains in the zoo you call Nigeria.
So, don't think anybody wants any unwilling Edo or urhobo person as biafrans. We don't need your lazy azses in Biafra. We know our people and our people know us.

Keep on dreaming kid, your children will still carry on the struggle and thier children too.. and nothing will happen
Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by 4stylz: 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
zendy:

Na the oil dey ginger all this igbo boys; keep dreaming ok.. which country are you fighting for exactly? The land you created??
Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by 4stylz: 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
armadeo:

Here's one SS guy who ain't interested in biafra and am sure there are many more.

You get the point.

I am SS. I don't count myself as part of biafra. It is strictly eastern areas. The SS is an entity of its own. Go your way but count me out. Why leave out Edo bTW?

I think 4STYLZ has responded appropriately.

New2020. Your grandfather was igbo. You have no idea of what you are saying. You are a Nigerian if you are fron crossriver not biafran. If it's your grandfather who fought a war less than 50 yrs ago Th a tells us your age.

Raymondenyi I think your post is mixed up.

Well said bro
Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by carnegiefan: 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
In Director's voice:

"...but in the end Biafra will come!". cool

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by carnegiefan: 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
new2020:

I'm from Cross River and a Biafran. My grandfather was a Biafran and fought against Nigeria. My grandfather was wounded and also received 25 pounds from Awolowo. Many children in Cross River were also starved to death by Awolowo and our men massacred. We are more Biafrans than Igbos...get that into your yoruba imposter skull!

The whole truth and nothing but the truth! Even the Director of radio Biafra says these constantly, and I have noticed that people from Cross River are more Biafran than Igbos. Fact!

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by fr3do(m): 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
armadeo:
Miehehehehehehehehehehe.

I don't know what language this is but I am laughing in it. One random woman told you biafra will be and you rush to open a thread about it.

Let me explain why it won't happen..

Biafra would mean a secession of a region from the entity called Nigeria. No sitting president would want that attached to his name so he would by hook or by crook make sure the east remains eastern Nigeria.

The so called biafrans wannabe are all online the hard working igbo man who has business interests and investments in other parts of Nigeria would loose everything and I mean everything. Nobody would want that. Even how many ibis are actually asking for this.
Aren't they the ones still soutin lopsidedness on political appointment which I agree with anyway.

Biafra remains a word online that's it.

Ps maybe they should have thier biafra if they succeed the rest of Nigeria would sit up its time to fly no more crawling.

Also hope nigerdelta ain't part of this biafra.

Just my opinion I might be wrong though

in response to the investment point.

If Nigerians have been able to run businesses on the Euro-Asian and American continent, I see no reason why a Biafran wont be able to run his business in (Nigeria minus Biafra), except you guys want to behave primitively.

So Buhari cares so much about the unity of this contraption while he made his 5% stament and his loopsided appointments?

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by azimibraun: 7:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
Good luck to you on your "beyond expectation" Biafra. But I will tell you one thing. A renegade radio station and a group of Renegades led by Nnamdi Kanu puffing out Hate is nothing but a spur of the Moment. Time and event will overtake all of those soonest.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by azimibraun: 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
God let Biafra be a reality and may it come quiker than the proponents want it. I just hope it's not like the case of South Sudan. Anyways, I will like to start seeing some moves like the SE folks starting som gradual EXODUS back home to show some seriousness. Because at the moment am seeing them rolling out of the East in drones on the dialy from the WILD to the ZOO..
Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by carnegiefan: 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
azimibraun:
God let Biafra be a reality and may it come quiker than the proponents want it. I just hope it's not like the case of South Sudan.

No, it will NOT be like South Sudan. Why? the peoples are totally different. In Biafra, there is about 90+% literacy rate, and arguably the most developed human resource zone in Africa. Like I told your other scare crow one Nigerianist (Rossike), I have seen Ethiopian speaking passable Igbo just by watching Nollywood movies. I have never seen a South Sudanese movies anywhere on Youtube.
Biafra will almost upon independence, be the country with the best human resource in Africa. No?

Anyways, I will like to start seeing some moves like the SE folks starting som gradual EXODUS back home to show some seriousness. Because at the moment am seeing them rolling out of the East in drones on the dialy from the WILD to the ZOO..

It is already happening but you are too dumb to notice. Go to the property section and check.The price of land in Lagos is getting cheaper as you offer more land for sale, while it is getting more expensive in the East. You follow the money, you never go wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by ntuh: 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
Yes oo we wil surely get dia
Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by FacelessPatriot: 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
The woman is actually pained that the North scammed SW

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by ArodewilliamsT: 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
armadeo:
s

My unlearned opinion.

you are very unlettered, if write the word "SOuth-south" in an international geography exam. Will you pass that exam? You are yorrobber!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by cjrane: 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Yesterday evening when I got home around 8.00pm, I saw this young lady sitting in front of a church that is situated right beside my house. She normally sits there almost every evening. She bears a yoruba name.

I said hello and walked up to her for a brief chat. In the course of the chat, She asked me if I'd love to see the actualization of Biafra. I was surprised; I wasn't expecting that question because we were not talking about Biafra. I tried to dodge that question but she repeated it. I een wondered if she was a nairalander to see the heat on here.

When I asked her reasons, she started outlining why she would love to see Biafra. She ended up saying that before 2018, Biafra would come.

The reality is that the quest for Biafra is gaining momentum; all we need to avoid is war.

No doubt Buhari is the chief facilitator of a disintegrated Nigeria.
Unless the army step in and arrest the decline caused by Buhari's sectional policies, only God can stop Nigeria from breaking up. Whether they threaten war or peace. People are now finally ready to fight for their freedom and right to live in a country that treats them as equal citizens. So let the janjaweeeds begin the shooting, people will shoot back.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by pazienza(m): 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
4stylz:

Why not say your ethnic group cannot be part of Biafra, why pretend to be the spokesperson for an ambiguous group like Niger delta?

Learn to speak for your ethnic group only.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
FacelessPatriot:
The woman is actually pained that the North scammed SW

The most truthful post so far

I remove cap for you

Wise one cool

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by 4stylz: 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
pazienza:

Why not say your ethnic group cannot be part of Biafra, why pretend to be the spokesperson for an ambiguous group like Niger delta?

Learn to speak for your ethnic group only.

You have answered your own question, so run along boy

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by Tkester: 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
I don't know why yourubas are more than interested in this BIAFRA thingy. Sometimes I look at it as a case of self defeat, other times I see it as jealousy, all in all I feel that the entire regions in Nigeria will be better of if we divide this country.

I mean the disagreements between the different federating units are to much and too many, with this kind of diasagrement it is impossible to make progress, absolutely impossible. If the igbos say they want BIAFRA and it is good for them, I think they should have it. Because their continued stay in Nigeria will do the country more harm than good.

We may deride Nnamdi Kanu now, but any student of history and science knows that revolution starts very small, infact at its birth it looks almost impossible, nobody believed that PDP will be ousted out of power the way APC did, infact some people even went into a bet claiming that APC will not last more than a year, we know what happened. Interestingly, very soon so many Igbo big shots within and outside Nigeria will see this BIAFRAN thingy as a venture and more so as a profitable investment and pronto they will start pumping money into it.

I for one think the earlier we have a referendum in Nigeria the better for all Nigerians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by chigoizie7(m): 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
missKiffy:
Biafra
Onukwu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano APC Crisis: Shekarau’s Faction Insists On State Party Chairman, 55% Stake / Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. / Peter Obi: Nigerians Being Held Backward By Leadership Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.