Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,923 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) (9010 Views)

Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / Is Paid Dating The New Wave Of Prostitution? / 13 Of The Most Famous Prostitutes In The History Of Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by tomdon(m): 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
segdan:
ohohoh poverty is the problem of this country see wat girls are doing to get money when are we going to see a faithful girl

there are girls who don't have much but keep themselves yet succeed through school. its not poverty that drive them but pure unadulterated greed.
the bad thing is that it is good guys somewhere that end up marrying these conscienceless bitches. gosh!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by adedayourt(m): 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
Mznaett:
Mtcheeeewsad

OP CUM ND SEE DEM, dey ya vexin already
Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by misspicy(f): 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ok we all crying its bad, its not good....af anyone noticed some girls actually see themselves tru school,no one should quote me wrong please am not justifying anytyn,i know some people will say they should work,please point that work in Nigeria of today that will help see an undergraduate tru school....although its anoda case entirely for the unsatisfied girls that are not contented with what their parents gives them buh af we all considered those that got no money or parents at all.

Now my point is society should stop pointing at the issue,rather the root should be tackled first,
Ofcourse I was once a student and saw how things were done buh after studying this girls I noticed most are from very poor background and fending for themselves only few people are priviledged....
Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
misspicy:
Ok we all crying its bad, its not good....af anyone noticed some girls actually see themselves tru school,no one should quote me wrong please am not justifying anytyn,i know some people will say they should work,please point that work in Nigeria of today that will help see an undergraduate tru school....although its anoda case entirely for the unsatisfied girls that are not contented with what their parents gives them buh af we all considered those that got no money or parents at all.

Now my point is society should stop pointing at the issue,rather the root should be tackled first,
Ofcourse I was once a student and saw how things were done buh after studying this girls I noticed most are from very poor background and fending for themselves only few people are priviledged....
u very correct, I get your point.... , I know what u writing, but believe me a major proportion of girl, a very major proportion do that to "blend" believe me... The girl that was claiming to be my GF, was actually the only child of her parents, her father is an average man, but she's deep down into sex parties and various old men. For the cash, to buy nonsense, and feel among, quite pathetic...
Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by Unibentested(m): 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
Raymondenyi:
shocked following my personal experience, I just had to come here to give account of what I encountered..... The level of prostitution amongst our school girls is devastating, it is now sugarcoated "runs" ..... but I just have to bring it to the fore....

I went for an offshore party, some weeks back , I happen not to be a party guy per say, but for sake of reunion (was expecting so much old friends and school mates at that loci) I visited, as with every party I expected to see some females and of course new faces of guys.... on getting to the venue, I saw a number of guys and a pool of good looking ladies, as with every guy I picked interest in 1, after a few discussion; she was willing to go home with me (if we settle price) I was wowed!!! ..... Most of my friends and other guys took some to different hotel rooms, some got involved in "sin parties" and all sorts of sexual pervasions ..... (I happen not to be that kind, so I stayed clear)..... This wasn't astonishing or embarrassing to me in anyway, considering the fact that ladies abound on the streets that can offer what you pay for

What actually sent cold chills tru my spines was when I got to know, all the ladies used for this, were actually students of a higher institution... I was marvelled to say the least... I have always known female students sex for money, but I never knew it had deteriorated to this over the years... quite appalling...

Another experience, was someone that purportedly called herself my girlfriend (of course was a student as well) , until I stumbled on her phone..... (that's a story for another day)..... right now I'm developing cold feats, and might not want to send my daughters to institutions here....

God help our ladies and what the society has turned them into.

CC Nairaland females

Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by Esdb3: 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
Mznaett:
Mtcheeeewsad

Mznaett is into runs and unrepentant same for adeh39. Mhizdeedy is into runs but she doesn't want to.
Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
Esdb3:

Mznaett is into runs and unrepentant same for adeh39. Mhizdeedy is into runs but she doesn't want to.

undecided
Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 09, 2015
Esdb3:

good one, you have done well for the exposition.... We go exposè more by God's grace grin cheesy
Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by haytripple(m): 9:46am On Sep 09, 2015
Oh! My bad, I didn't knw u mentioned here...post modified anyway
Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 09, 2015
haytripple:
U might not send ur daughter to school? I like that....house of illiteracy..is it every girls on campus that does runs..smh
did u read my post at All? Bro u sure u Okay?
Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by 400billionman: 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
misspicy:

Ofcourse I was once a student and saw how things were done buh after studying this girls I noticed most are from very poor background and fending for themselves only few people are priviledged

It is very obvious most parents are not playing complete roles in girl child training. Though there are greedy girls.

My father once told me that he would rather fend for his daughters 100% and leave his sons to fend for themselves. I was young at that moment and didnt understand him. Many lady friends have once in a while broken down in tears lamenting how they need to see themselves through school, leaving on begging and selling their bodies to men who they tend to love or have feelings for. Others just sell to the highest bidder even 60 year old men. Gosh !

Imagine when a lady friend asks you to sleep with her and give her some money..
Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by Youngpo413: 7:34am On Feb 21, 2016
That's why I don't respect those single b!tches cos I know I can fuckkk any of them with the right price,I only "manage" to respect the married ones because of their husbands,that's all.

Shameless things.

1 Like

Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
Corr,ect
Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by tck2000(m): 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
pity

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? / See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) / Some Guys No Dey Try..see What This Guy Inboxed A Facebook Babe PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.