Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

PHCN Official Electrocuted On A Pole At Police College In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHCN Official Electrocuted On A Pole At Police College In Lagos (Photos) (46435 Views)

Residents Tie Tortoise To Their Electricity Pole To Scare Off PHCN Official / The Ikeja Police College Building Collapse (Graphic Photos) / Damaged Electric Pole At Arab Traffic Utako, Abuja: Awaiting Disaster (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted On A Pole At Police College In Lagos (Photos) by bummyla(m): 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
who send am! RIP! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted On A Pole At Police College In Lagos (Photos) by Adaeze003(f): 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hmm... safety first.

RIP to the dead...
Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted On A Pole At Police College In Lagos (Photos) by Danelo(m): 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
ehya!!!
Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted On A Pole At Police College In Lagos (Photos) by flokii: 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
na electricity sha kill person wey discover am..
If you check now, maybe na bare hands the guy go use touch live wire or torn glooves..
Anywaiz R.I.P to the dead.
Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted On A Pole At Police College In Lagos (Photos) by opesegs49: 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
The victim has been confirmed to be a third party (contractor) who did not follow laid down safety guidelines in executing the task. He was expected to have taken a permit to work on that line which would have led to the line being de-energized (isolated)- free of current flow) before commencement of task.

This would have made it safe for him to work without sustaining any accident.

Instead,he circumvented that safety procedure by going ahead to work without being granted the permit. This is the root cause of the incident.
Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted On A Pole At Police College In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
......and he died on the job! sad

Work goes on!

Meanwhile, RIP to d man cry
Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted On A Pole At Police College In Lagos (Photos) by OShepherd: 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
Jst one of d reasons dey'v taggd me 2 b 2 strict wenevr am on seat. U don't mess wit me; no proper&due process: No work on any pole within d network whether dead or alive. Dis crude fellows no dey fear death sha shocked
Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted On A Pole At Police College In Lagos (Photos) by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
When som1 tell u go and hug transformer during Gej regime u may not regard him as ur enemy but for now whosoever tell u that is ur number1 enemy.
May God give family of the decease courage to bear the loss
Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted On A Pole At Police College In Lagos (Photos) by amparas(m): 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
when we need light light no go come. now person go climb pole light go just ball in chaiii.
RIP bro
Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted On A Pole At Police College In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
hmmmm,cant you guys see that he has his protective gloves on? For crying out loud that is a high tension and I think the power outage wasn't done.Its pathetic, may his soul rest
Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted On A Pole At Police College In Lagos (Photos) by hummerfour(m): 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
:oRIP to d dead o! is either 11kva or 33kva involved.
Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted On A Pole At Police College In Lagos (Photos) by Spydamannn(m): 11:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
Sad Smile
Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted On A Pole At Police College In Lagos (Photos) by azzima(m): 3:49am On Sep 03, 2015
Deltagiant:
This is the consequence of not following the laid down safety procedures of an occupation. Nigerian technicians, craftsmen and artisans are the most careless set of workers i have ever seen. Brazen stupidity shouldn't be termed 'village witches'.

My condolences to his loved ones.
Were you there??Mr "I Too know"!!!!
Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted On A Pole At Police College In Lagos (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 6:55am On Sep 03, 2015
olokfor:
An official of the Ikeja Distribution Company (IKDC) was found on a electric police after been electrocuted today. According to a reader of www.metronaija.com, she said the PHCN official was noticed when he was not moving after about 15 minutes.

The electric pole is just right in front of the police college in Ikeja,Lagos. Policemen came to the rescue and he was moved to a nearby hospital before he was confirmed dead.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-vNGsAnsKWIA/VecrIOIJg8I/AAAAAAAABlY/wXUEamWJnO8/s400/nepa.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-ZIashTJYR_k/VecrJowHlLI/AAAAAAAABlg/piSM73J2kkI/s400/nepa1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-xZp-A6FR93s/VecrKnkt3DI/AAAAAAAABlo/XQzZT_pkDcY/s400/nepa2.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/09/photos-phcn-official-electrocuted-on.html

I can't see gloves on his hands.
Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted On A Pole At Police College In Lagos (Photos) by Deltagiant: 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
azzima:
Were you there??Mr "I Too know"!!!!

Yet, with your glaring sordid situation, you guys have not been able to show the world you're capable of "knowing" anything at all.

Well, I'm not surprised...The typical Nigerian...
Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted On A Pole At Police College In Lagos (Photos) by Deltagiant: 4:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
Maximus85:

I can't see gloves on his hands.

That is them...yet some cave men would have something to say in defence of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of LP Branded Catfish. / Why Is There No Fuel Scarcity In The South East? / Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.