Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

8 Differences Between Old School And Modern days Love - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Differences Between Old School And Modern days Love (14127 Views)

Couple's Old School Themed Pre-Wedding Photos / How Old School Boys Write Letters To Girls In The 70s+80s / Old Days Love Seems More Romantic Than This Days See Pictures Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Differences Between Old School And Modern days Love by Soft10(m): 11:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
Even God knows that I will be the first to comment on a thread like this.

Na dis kind thread dem dey always see me cheesy

Make I add my own join

9. S*x Position

In the olden days, missionary style was the most pleasurable style when it comes to love making. You need not use jedi, opa eyin, vigra just to show your bedmatcis skills, but in recent time, you have to kill yourself using sex positions using the combination of cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and doggy just because you want to show a lady that you are a pro in bed

Na so I bleep one babe like last week. After showing my bedmatics and climaxed after 3mins, she asked, "are you done?"... At that instance, it was as if the ground should open and swallow me up

10. She Eats With You No Matter What You Are Eating

In the olden days, when a lady truly loves you and she comes visiting, if she sees you drinking garri, she will dash to the kitchen to get a spool telling you not to finish it, but now, reverse is the case

Na so one babe visit me yesterday see me dey blast garri devoid of sugar and kulikuli, na so the babe sit down for my bed dey tell me say fried rice dey hungry am

E just be like say make I use leg take give am slap

Lwkmd
Re: 8 Differences Between Old School And Modern days Love by ShayGirl(f): 5:56am On Sep 03, 2015
Back then in d old days, men were true and decent to their ladies nt like d modern days of play-boy era undecided :" lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Differences Between Old School And Modern days Love by wristbangle: 8:09am On Sep 03, 2015
ShayGirl:
Back then in d old days, men were true and decent to their ladies nt like d modern days of play-boy era undecided :" lipsrsealed

grin grin. You are right though. Also ladies were not gold diggers then.
Re: 8 Differences Between Old School And Modern days Love by wristbangle: 8:10am On Sep 03, 2015
Where is my e -crush misspicy? sad
Re: 8 Differences Between Old School And Modern days Love by naijaboiy: 8:31am On Sep 03, 2015
tohpahz:
Wrist bangle wait for mi under the mango tree ,I'd ping u wen am coming grin

Tosyn e2much wait for me at the path leading to the stream

Naijaboiy wait for mi at the rd to the evil forest cool

King tom no wait for mi abeg . undecided
i'm waiting for you at my chambers. cool
Re: 8 Differences Between Old School And Modern days Love by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 03, 2015
It's fallacy to talk about changes in modern love with focus on women, like the men didn't evolve. Our fathers are totally different from the modern man both positively and negatively.

*A lot of our mothers were married in their prime. With little or no source of income, now a young man would say 'reasons why men marry ladies in their 30s' _ FINANCIAL SECURITY

*Our fathers didn't even come as close to our mothers house neither did she come close to his, till he wanted to pay bride price. Now tell a guy you are a virgin and watch him kill you with his doubt.

*Our fathers knew what they wanted and went for it. They didn't go about sampling different babes, then realise she has bad character.

*Your definition of knowledge and intelligence is preposterous. Knowledge and intelligence is subjective, who you see as intelligent_ I might see as 'itiboribo'(and vice-versa)

Continue giving example of rich mechanic. I wonder why my father would train me in school and I would marry an uneducated rich mechanic. Our reasoning ain't the same. Those things matter a lot in marriage.

It's safe to say, the modern man deserves the modern woman. They have both evolved.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Differences Between Old School And Modern days Love by misspicy(f): 9:11am On Sep 03, 2015
wristbangle:
Where is my e -crush misspicy? sad
Sowi boo boo,i was caught up in sumtyn

Now an right here for your viewing and gisting pleasure grin
Re: 8 Differences Between Old School And Modern days Love by wristbangle: 9:27am On Sep 03, 2015
misspicy:

Sowi boo boo,i was caught up in sumtyn

Now an right here for your viewing and gisting pleasure grin

kiss kiss kiss

What do u have to say as regards this post?
Re: 8 Differences Between Old School And Modern days Love by wristbangle: 9:31am On Sep 03, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
It's fallacy to talk about changes in modern love with focus on women, like the men didn't evolve. Our fathers are totally different from the modern man both positively and negatively.

*A lot of our mothers were married in their prime. With little or no source of income, now a young man would say 'reasons why men marry ladies in their 30s' _ FINANCIAL SECURITY

*Our fathers didn't even come as close to our mothers house neither did she come close to his, till he wanted to pay bride price. Now tell a guy you are a virgin and watch him kill you with his doubt.

*Our fathers knew what they wanted and went for it. They didn't go about sampling different babes, then realise she has bad character.

*Your definition of knowledge and intelligence is preposterous. Knowledge and intelligence is subjective, who you see as intelligent_ I might see as 'itiboribo'(and vice-versa)

Continue giving example of rich mechanic. I wonder why my father would train me in school and I would marry an uneducated rich mechanic. Our reasoning ain't the same. Those things matter a lot in marriage.

It's safe to say, the modern man deserves the modern woman. They have both evolved.

This woman no go kill me with her funny words. Lmao @ the bolded. Which one be otiboribo.

I wasn't biased with my article. I am only stating facts that is involve. Mind you I said something about guys too. Just that the pendulum swings more on the ladies side. tongue
Re: 8 Differences Between Old School And Modern days Love by tivta(m): 9:36am On Sep 03, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

and also deserve a modern day divorce cause modern people don't last long in marriage now a days.
Re: 8 Differences Between Old School And Modern days Love by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
Even God knows that I will be the first to comment on a thread like this.

Na dis kind thread dem dey always see me cheesy

Make I add my own join

9. S*x Position

In the olden days, missionary style was the most pleasurable style when it comes to love making. You need not use jedi, opa eyin, vigra just to show your bedmatcis skills, but in recent time, you have to kill yourself using sex positions using the combination of cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and doggy just because you want to show a lady that you are a pro in bed

Na so I bleep one babe like last week. After showing my bedmatics and climaxed after 3mins, she asked, "are you done?"... At that instance, it was as if the ground should open and swallow me up

10. She Eats With You No Matter What You Are Eating

In the olden days, when a lady truly loves you and she comes visiting, if she sees you drinking garri, she will dash to the kitchen to get a spool telling you not to finish it, but now, reverse is the case

Na so one babe visit me yesterday see me dey blast garri devoid of sugar and kulikuli, na so the babe sit down for my bed dey tell me say fried rice dey hungry am

E just be like say make I use leg take give am slap

I remembered when I just met my boyfriend back then and I visited him all I wanted that day was to eat fried fish with garri, when his roomate came in and saw both of competing on who will take more spoon of garri he was so surprised and asked what kinda gal drinks garri in her boyfriends house and I just smiled............ Lesson learnt is that we still exist, but i would only do that with a guy am madly in love woth
Re: 8 Differences Between Old School And Modern days Love by tosyne2much(m): 9:54am On Sep 03, 2015
esosa993:

I remembered when I just met my boyfriend back then and I visited him all I wanted that day was to eat fried fish with garri, when his roomate came in and saw both of competing on who will take more spoon of garri he was so surprised and asked what kinda gal drinks garri in her boyfriends house and I just smiled............ Lesson learnt is that we still exist, but i would only do that with a guy am madly in love with
Eeeeehyah

I just hope these gullible ladies will learn
Re: 8 Differences Between Old School And Modern days Love by tosyne2much(m): 10:04am On Sep 03, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Aunt Kachi, you shouldn't take everything so serious you know. I saw you using a mechanic to justify your points and that was when I knew that you were taking things personal

Not every write-up is for serious intent; this is to say that some might just be for fun while some might be otherwise. How would you describe the forum if everybody comes up with a write-up devoid of hilarity or exaggeration?. All these things you see here makes the forum a lively place, whether male or female bashing thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Differences Between Old School And Modern days Love by wristbangle: 10:55am On Sep 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
Aunt Kachi, you shouldn't take everything so serious you know. I saw you using a mechanic to justify your points and that was when I knew that you were taking things personal

Not every write-up is for serious intent; this is to say that some might just be for fun while some might be otherwise. How would you describe the forum if everybody comes up with a write-up devoid of hilarity or exaggeration?. All these things you see here makes the forum a lively place, whether male or female bashing thread

Well said bro. Seems she is taking it too far oo.
Re: 8 Differences Between Old School And Modern days Love by wristbangle: 11:47am On Sep 03, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Technology is a major criteria here!

People have become more exposed!

U are right brother but people are taking advantage on its derogatory side.

1 Like

Re: 8 Differences Between Old School And Modern days Love by wristbangle: 11:55am On Sep 03, 2015
Mzcorleone, I hope u have not come here again to attack me like my last thread on family section? tongue
Re: 8 Differences Between Old School And Modern days Love by MzCorleone(f): 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
wristbangle:
Mzcorleone, I hope u have not come here again to attack me like my last thread on family section? tongue
i did not attack you on family sectiontongue

Hope you are aware we are in the 21st century? You can't honestly assume/think things will remain the same.
The only thing that is constant is change.
Re: 8 Differences Between Old School And Modern days Love by wristbangle: 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
MzCorleone:

i did not attack you on family sectiontongue

Hope you are aware we are in the 21st century? You can't honestly assume/think things will remain the same.
The only thing that is constant is change.

I know u weren't but rather erring your view wink

As regards the 21st century love, yes change has occurred but it's a derogatory one. cry sad.

Meanwhile can u date someone like me that drink garri/groundnut almost 24/7? tongue
Re: 8 Differences Between Old School And Modern days Love by MzCorleone(f): 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
wristbangle:

I know u weren't but rather erring your view wink

As regards the 21st century love, yes change has occurred but it's a derogatory one. cry sad.

Meanwhile can u date someone like me that drink garri/groundnut almost 24/7? tongue
I've had my own share of your type who drink garri/groundnut 24/7,my recommended glasses can attest to that.

I don try for you type,i no be suffer head,Am onto guys who eat Jollof rice and dodo grin
Re: 8 Differences Between Old School And Modern days Love by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
tosyne2much:

I wonder what gives you the opinion I am taking anything serious here. Y'know me that much? Abi y'know any mechanic that wanted to marry me? I don't think so.
You saw me using mechanic, did I pull the mechanic from my brain? Is that your way of telling me you didn't read the write-up you are forming defence counsel for?

'cos if you read the write-up, you woulda seen he used mechanic as an example.

tivta:
and also deserve a modern day divorce cause modern people don't last long in marriage now a days.
Don't be deceived dear, there has been divorce right from the biblical days, to the days of our grandparents then parents. The advent of technology and social media only gave it more publicity in this so-called 'modern era'.

Some of our mothers only endured their marriage for the sake of reputation and their kids.

wristbangle:

This woman no go kill me with her funny words. Lmao @ the bolded. Which one be otiboribo.

I wasn't biased with my article. I am only stating facts that is involve. Mind you I said something about guys too. Just that the pendulum swings more on the ladies side. tongue
I had to swing it back to your side biko. Maybe you should have used the world, 'now youths'...not ladies, ladies. This is a general problem that has to be stymied, except we are joking here. Then lets keep up with the jokes and counter jokes.
Re: 8 Differences Between Old School And Modern days Love by wristbangle: 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I wonder what gives you the opinion I am taking anything serious here. Y'know me that much? Abi y'know any mechanic that wanted to marry me? I don't think so.
You saw me using mechanic, did I pull the mechanic from my brain? Is that your way of telling me you didn't read the write-up you are forming defence counsel for?

'cos if you read the write-up, you woulda seen he used mechanic as an example.

Don't be deceived dear, there has been divorce right from the biblical days, to the days of our grandparents then parents. The advent of technology and social media only gave it more publicity in this so-called 'modern era'.

Some of our mothers only endured their marriage for the sake of reputation and their kids.

I had to swing it back to your side biko. Maybe you should have used the world, 'now youths'...not ladies, ladies. This is a general problem that has to be stymied, except we are joking here. Then lets keep up with the jokes and counter jokes.

Lol. Well.. The writeup is a joke as most ladies on this thread were laughing hilariously yesterday when it was dropped.
Re: 8 Differences Between Old School And Modern days Love by wristbangle: 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
MzCorleone:

I've had my own share of your type who drink garri/groundnut 24/7,my recommended glasses can attest to that.

I don try for you type,i no be suffer head,Am onto guys who eat Jollof rice and dodo grin

Ojigbi jigbi grin wink grin cheesy

Babe, no one knows tomorrow. I fit dey chop garri today but I go chop Sharwama, chicken, goat meat, pounded yam, egusisoup and co tomorrow. Babe, my future bright gan oo! cheesy
Re: 8 Differences Between Old School And Modern days Love by MzCorleone(f): 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
wristbangle:

Babe, no one knows tomorrow. I fit dey chop garri today but I go chop Sharwama, chicken, goat meat, pounded yam, egusisoup and co tomorrow. Babe, my future bright gan oo! cheesy
Lol.

Your future bright pass hypo sef.
Beht look am well nau,i neva try? Na only me come? No worry i go join u when u begin eat rice and stew.
Re: 8 Differences Between Old School And Modern days Love by wristbangle: 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
MzCorleone:

Lol.

Your future bright pass hypo sef.
Beht look am well nau,i neva try? Na only me come? No worry i go join u when u begin eat rice and stew.

Na when things sweet nai una go dey accept us. cry
Re: 8 Differences Between Old School And Modern days Love by EgusiSoup: 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
wristbangle:

What is this call my name rubbish? undecided
Re: 8 Differences Between Old School And Modern days Love by wristbangle: 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
EgusiSoup:

What is this call my name rubbish? undecided

Lol. Baba. U are too sweet with pounded yam and other swallows.
Re: 8 Differences Between Old School And Modern days Love by yinkeys(m): 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

. Hmmmmm!!!! grin. Our fore-fathers were polygamous. They could marry 10 wives you know. Ask Fela
Re: 8 Differences Between Old School And Modern days Love by ShayGirl(f): 4:42am On Sep 04, 2015
wristbangle:

grin grin. You are right though. Also ladies were not gold diggers then.

Lol. grin grin

I agree to an extent.
Re: 8 Differences Between Old School And Modern days Love by wristbangle: 11:44am On Sep 04, 2015
ShayGirl:

Lol. grin grin

I agree to an extent.

Lol, thank God u know. TGIF dear.
Re: 8 Differences Between Old School And Modern days Love by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
wristbangle:

U are right brother but people are taking advantage on its derogatory side.

Yup!
I agree with u
Re: 8 Differences Between Old School And Modern days Love by ShayGirl(f): 4:21am On Sep 05, 2015
wristbangle:

Lol, thank God u know. TGIF dear.

Kinda lost with ur last statement....Meaning pls?
Re: 8 Differences Between Old School And Modern days Love by wristbangle: 9:25am On Sep 05, 2015
ShayGirl:

Kinda lost with ur last statement....Meaning pls?

TGIF- Thank God is Friday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Chase Away This Naughty Girl Frequenting My Home / Have You Ever Dated A Sex Addict? / Do African Men Prefer Bigger Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.