Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) (70995 Views)

My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. / The Second Chance: A Telenovela / Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2009
shezy:

i don't want them to divorce,i want the director to teach people that their will always be [b]ups and down in a marriage[/b]you can't expect everything to go on smoothly like that in a marriage.lets forget about Sergio been handsome or Rodrigo been nice.is it that if she get married to Sergio their wouldn't be any problem?surely their would be problem.
he realized his mistakes so he should be forgiven what if they got issue? i mean kids we would still want a divorce?remember that was the problem maria had, and it affected her children even if they did not divorce but they separated.i really want the program to tech us so many thing about marriage and all the episode have been about how we live generally all over the world it has been totally different from other soap .
very enlightening.
Ups and down part of marriage should be when you are down i will lift you up. When she was down he pissed on their marriage by cheating on her. If the tables were turned am sure you will adviocating for her head. Abeg the guy was not only disgusting but a coward. How can you do that to your wife at the first real test of your short marriage
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by dreamara(f): 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2009
Hi everyone!
Ella B, Jeffoski,Airlier, how una dey?This programme never finish o, I came back to Naija few days ago and immediately switched to AIT to see where they are,I was really surprised they were this far, anyway sha, no probs.holla everyone!
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 9:04am On Sep 05, 2009
@Dreamara,welcome bak jare.hope u brot some goodies 4 all of us.lol.
well,at least ophelia is havin an abortion.i tell una say dat pikin no go last 4 belle.
na wa 4 dr rivero,e no want pikin and nati needs children.dey rily need 2 sought tins out.
i dnt no wat romina is playin at by tellin lil ameliana dat maria stole hector 4rom her,she harsh oh.
till next wk guys.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jeffoski(m): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2009
Why is it dat we Nigerians like to decieve ourself.Which stupid Lesson is there to learn if Elisa stay with Alahandro.The Goat didnt even tell paula dat its over btw dem before asking Elisa to come back.Why did he have to mention Sergio name?only few months into marriage see wat he did.they were neva meant to be so why suffer urself.I trust Elisa she can neva 4cup and go back to him.i just pray she stop sergio from leaving.@Dreamara welcome back we miss u no bi small hope goodies still dey.pls how long is dis soap and can u let us know wat wil happen from here plsssss the suspence is just too much.hapi wkend to every1 c u soon
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by nannyo(f): 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2009
tis people don dey play wayo,
hector fell down, i don almost faint, only for the next episode to say na major
abi na naija man dey direct am
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by dreamara(f): 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2009
jeffoski:

Why is it dat we Nigerians like to decieve ourself.Which stupid Lesson is there to learn if Elisa stay with Alahandro.The Goat didnt even tell paula dat its over btw dem before asking Elisa to come back.Why did he have to mention Sergio name?only few months into marriage see wat he did.they were neva meant to be so why suffer urself.I trust Elisa she can neva 4cup and go back to him.i just pray she stop sergio from leaving.@Dreamara welcome back we miss u no bi small hope goodies still dey.pls how long is dis soap and can u let us know wat wil happen from here plsssss the suspence is just too much.hapi wkend to every1 c u soon

The programme will soon come to an end, maybe by December(that is if dry AIT do the whole thing at a stretch o)We are at the 145-3 episode now, and the programme consists of 189 episodes. so we have like forty-something more to go. anyway make I just try break everything down
Elisa as we all know by now is in love with Sergio, but the intrsting thing is how she fell so hard, I mean soooooooooo hard! Leave yeye Sergio, he didn't go to ANY California o, he came back to his idol. Stupid Gina became a qualified addict and became depressed, anyway her boytoy was there to help her(stupid girl and stupid man I so hate that DANIEL, he's so ugly). That dry doctor finally operated on Elisa, Rodrigo guy became very ill but later became well. Ophelia's pregnancy later came out well and Gayle was there dying with happiness, but she later lost the baby. she also saved Elisa and died in her place when Gayle wanted to kill her. Paola fell in love with Alejandro (hahahaahaha!!!!) and they lived happily ever in sin (lmao).Anyways i can't give all the episodes in detail as it will take the whole pages, not to mention that my fingers may collapse. Just keep watching and enjoy. Peace
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jeffoski(m): 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2009
@Dreamara God bless you 1million times and more you are just wonderful.thank you for this update now that yeye director will not get a chance to hold me in such suspence.i nearly faint yesterday when i thought Sergio was Sleeping with that street bi, h called Paula and Elisa came to see him.God have neva been played like dat b4 dat director needs and award.i was so proud of Sergio 4 nt given in to Paula,who does she think she is she should move in with Gina and bcome a prostitue she wil make it idiot.i felt for Gina and Daniel,Love can make you do crazy thing for the one you love i pray they end up hapi together.I pity Romina if she let Maria catch her.i cant wait to watch today episode i pray it will b interesting. Ella B & Airller how una dey it been awhile hope u are both doing great and feelin this soap
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jchick(f): 8:55am On Sep 09, 2009
Hello guys,

Thanks for the update so far. @Dreamara, jeffoski, ella.b and the rest. you guys are the bomb.

Please what happened yesterday? was unable to watch it.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by graciousme(f): 10:31am On Sep 09, 2009
thanks for the much needed update.i really pity gina.little cockroach sounds like a spoilt little girl.maria should allow the father take her with him for sometime then she will be able to appreciate her wonderful mother.doctors are something else.their utterances and reports alone can make or mar,dash or restore hopes.more reason why our beleive should be in what God is saying about us and not some doctors report.happy to know that the doctor was successful in helping eli.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 11:19am On Sep 09, 2009
DREAMARA,tanks 4 d update jare.chai,d episodes plenty oh.
JEFF,i dey oh.
ameliana needs 2 be beaten d 9ja way.shes spoilt.
notin 2 say sha.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Kezzy24(f): 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2009
Predictin d end of dis prog(esp wit Paula endin wit Alex),Elisa&Sergio's part in ystday's episode,has kind of made it gone sour 4 me.
I was surfin webconferencia.net 1 day,funny enuff a lot of dem don't lyk d way it ended(i guess Sergio endin up wit Elisa).Though Alejandro is a BASTARD,i lyk d chemistry btw him nd Elisa much more dan Sergio n Elisa.
Elisa n Sergio's luv is predictable nd at tyms irritatin.
Elisa fallin in luv 2wards d end of d soap is absolute rubbish 4rm my own point of view.
It pains me 2 say dis bt i quite agree wit those who wants her 2 end wit Alejandro or better yet wit Rodrigo.
A soap opera of dis calibre shldn't av a predictable ending as it will.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by topsyolat: 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2009
Na wa for u viewers of until my last breath.I want to believe a film is for us to learn from and not otherwise.how can u people say u want elisa to marry sergio and not make up with alhandro for christ sake,i like sergio too but from the start he messed up with elisa and elisa found love with alhandro, fine her husband bleeped up but i want to believe that's what the enemy wants and we must not give them the chance.Alhandro deserve to be happy after being 2rou alot in the hands of his enemy especially his bastard brother.Paola is such a bitch she has the body to seduce anybody u can see she was able to get 2 sergio too initially but alhandro fell cos he needed some1 to understand the depression he's also going 2rou.u should all believe that sergio has never for once given elisa a breathing space to enjoy her relationship with her man and believe me any man will be jealous cos of that alone.did u see what he said at the wedding?nobody will love that on his or her wedding day.If elisa should end up with sergio that means we're trying to say the enemies wishes came true cos that what gyle want.he caused the accident of elisa.i want elisa to make up,get pregnant and be happy with her true love alhanro.her love for sergio was forced out by sergio in her.love should not be forced on one.sergio is a good friend and i love him for that.he should just look elsewere cos he had elisa initially and he messed up.i want to learn from that film o not just for watching sake.matrimony home is full of ups and down which could be overcome with love.i know alhandro loves elisa so much is just that paola is a bitch.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by faithbabe: 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2009
hello house, me too want Elisa and Alex to later married again. the problem they are having now is not the end of the world. Assuming Elisa did not had an accident, how did you know that they can not still have problem?, we are talking abt marriage, get real, they can not live without problems no matter how small or big, they just have to get over it and move on with their lives. i love Sergio but i still prefer Alex. It just shows that Alex is still human and it can happen to anybody. And as for you Dreamara, are sure of what you are saying or are you just predicting what will happen later?
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by faithbabe: 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2009
can the house pls. gist me of what on friday, i could not watch it because of the redeemed programme.
thanks. Am waiting
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by dreamara(f): 6:24pm On Sep 09, 2009
hello!
Today's episode go freak una today oooooo!!!!
Here's what's going to happen in tonight's episode:Sergio and Elisa finally make love!!!!!It was the bomb walahi, in fact that was the best part of this telenovela to me! It was very romantic, the part I liked best was the place he lifted her up from the wheelchair chai very hot indeed. Also, guys I know if u watched yesterday you must have seen when Maria stormed into Romina's house, right?(I think that was where AIT stopped last night)Anyways, that was also one of my favorite part in tonight episode. U need to see how Maria shouted on that bitch, I tell u I've never seen Maria that angry and I was happy she was, it was high time that Romina was put in her place, bottom line, guys u will all love today's episode (that is if you are a Sergio/Elisa fan lol)
Another interesing thing that that happened in today's episode was Gayle's plot to kill Alejandro. If u can remember yesterday's episode, he hugged him to the point of Alejandro becoming uncomfortable. Well Alejandro went to the cementry to cry over his mother's grave and guess who was waiting amongst the bushes? Major's gunman (the guy that Romina was with in that niteclub). As expected, he failed to shot Alejandro, but the funny thing was how Alejandro was running around like one mosquito (no offense that guy's legs are really thin), he was really terrified lol. I laughed till I was high but anyways I pitied him seriously, that stupid Gayle is sooooo heartless and such a whining baby. U all will really have a good laugh at him during the end when he was pointing a gun at Hector's head and was bawling he was not loved and bla bla bla, until Sergio our hero tackled the crybaby and threw him to the ground like one bag of garri lol. Then he started crying like one idiot, he was really pathetic.
Anyways u all have a great time tonight and enjoy the whole programme, one of these days when I connect my computer I'll spend the wholeday and type in the whole details for u all my UMLB peeps lol. Thanks 4 d love and enjoy your lives and life in general.
Peace.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by dreamara(f): 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2009
faithbabe:

hello house, me too want Elisa and Alex to later married again. the problem they are having now is not the end of the world. Assuming Elisa did not had an accident, how did you know that they can not still have problem?, we are talking abt marriage, get real, they can not live without problems no matter how small or big, they just have to get over it and move on with their lives. i love Sergio but i still prefer Alex. It just shows that Alex is still human and it can happen to anybody. And as for you Dreamara, are sure of what you are saying or are you just predicting what will happen later?
Watch tonight's episode and if what I said doesn't happen, then come back here and attack as much as u like. But if it does, well, then u have to believe whatever u read lol. anyways, the thing is I've already watched this programme n I'm trying to ket u guys knw what happened later. the suspense to me is sickening and very tiring and I know some people would just want to knw what finally happens in the end. whatever, I guess evry1 is entitled to their opinion though,
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by virgie(f): 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2009
@ Dreamara,
having read ur posts and the episode of today, I really do think that u have watched it. However, I really did wish that Elise will end up with Alex. Anyways, what became of Hector and Maria? This their suspence is become sickening!
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by biyibabe(f): 10:47am On Sep 10, 2009
@Dreamara,wat u said actually happend lyke Eliza&Sougio finally made luv while a gunman is abt 2 shoot Alex@his mother's grave bt am actually waitin 4 Maria 2 go 2 Rominas'.My questn is wil Eliza walk again,wil Gina stop takin drugs?Romina actually got wat she deserve 4rm dat Gina's guy.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Jaymoses: 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2009
MY GOD IS THIS WHAT NIGERIANS HAVE BEEN REDUCED TOO.SUFFERING AND SMILING.how in heavens name did you expect Elisa to stay with Alahandro.for crying out loud the guy prefer Paula in everyway (even when they make love she is wild and crazy but elisa is gentle or didn't you see the part he almost injured her all in the name of sex)and just want Elisa because he belives in winning and having his own way all the time.did it have to take one old man who didn't even know what the problem was to bribe them to come together.
that is why a large number of Nigerian women are not happy in the Husband home and are just hanging on because of one reason or the other not love.

what is the true meaning of love?that is the question you should ask yourself.and i will still repeat this if Alahandro had slept with another woman secretly without anyone knowing or lets say he waited like 3years or so before he start cheating then i will say ok fine is not his fault but in heavens name it is not up to a year into the marriage haaaaaaaaaaa and see what he did and to add insult he brought her to their house and they were carried away noooooooooooo thats is the height.

why didn't he concentrate on finding a cure for her and given her hope that is what love is all about being there for one another especially in the worst situation.instead of looking for cure and help for Elisa he was talking about having Children and sex and business.that is complete wickedness.she is the one crippled on a wheel chair not him who is suppose to be more depressed and to think she had the accident in your place.

so you prefer her to pretend nothing happened go back to alahandro who has not completely teold paula off then one day paula go carry belle come say alahandro na him get am and then you will tell her to accept it abi?

Sergio messed up yes i agree but that was when they were young and still dating not when they were married.who doesn't mess up when they are young?he realizing it and wanted to fight to get her back at any cost he is ready to go to any lenght and even die for her.he practically worship her and as gina said he is a lap dog.that is what love do to you and you want her to throw that all away becos of one rich egoistic bastard who can't stand his ground as a man,letting everyone judge and speak for him(driving Gina from the wedding becos of his Grand Father,waiting till his Grand Father and Hector talk to him to go back and letting Paula control him like a doll)even small emiliana can manipulate him.

Sergio didn't give them breathing space yes i agree to that too but you wey know say person wan collect your thing you no go fight back and let am know say na you get am.Life is about survival of the fittest and Elisa loved Alex so much and was ready to stay with him so why panic all you just have to do is be a good husband atleast for the 1st year of your marriage and be there for her always.simple but e give him food to cat and wetin you expect even when Jesus came to the world Devil tempt am at the perfect place after fasting why didn't Jesus say he was hungry and depressed.he didn't even know everyone but yet becos of the Love he had for us all he resist and made sure he accomplished what he came for and set us free.that is love

if una never see lesson to learn abeg talk make i tell you.Nollywood don spoli people mind no be small and they prefer to stick to suffer na wa ooo
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jeffoski(m): 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2009
@Dreamara
am so glad we met here you are really a saving Grace am so glad all the suspense are reducing and i knowwhat to expect am tired of hopiung and waiting thank you so much.
Ella B,Airller Where una dey am miss you girls come and see what some people are saying all in the name of their opinion ha
How can you Say you prefer Elisa to stay with Alahandro do you think is Nollywood home video you are watching or what.

is Nigeria you will see husband cheating,Beating the wife and showing them pepper and they will still stay in the Marriage especially when he is rich why won't you say you prefer Her to stay with Alex noo una for talk say make she even marry Don lorenzo self.what an opinion.if kids where involve now i will understand why people want them together but they candles on their wedding cake has not gone cold yet and see How he jumps to the arms of another woman for comfort.
Gina seduce Sergio him no fall
Paula seduce Sergio him no fall
I forgotten that girl that like to carry deigo who seduce him too e no fall

but alahandro only Paula seduce am see falling,Romina sef

well opinion or not i am Happy the director know what he is drriving at and Elisa married Sergio see the Love making yesterday My God it was totally wonderful and he didn't even blink becos she could not walk.i mean he made her happy am sure if that docotor run another test he will see that she is fit for the operation Sergio do work on her now and she is far better than before lol.

Where i was even expecting people to complain is Maria,Hector ,Her Husband and that yeye doctor.To me Maria should go back to her husband and leave those 2 guys that hae stress too much.Hector should travel and not go to romina o becos that woman want him dead and the doctor should face the work they ask him to do and leave Mariah alone.

God e pain me say Maria no beat hell comot for Romina body.am missing Paloma of "When you are mine" if na her she for beat bastard comot for romina body and put that Doctor in his place

and as for Natalie i like her jire how can a man say he want to marry you and not want kids he is so selfish and i like the fact that she was not carried away with the goodies and wealth but stood her grounds.

As for Romina i pray that after raping her that guy will give her Drugs too imagine the manipulating Cow thinking she can get her way all the time.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Airller(f): 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2009
hey dear UMLB people of mine, how una dey i have really missed this room.

@ella.b,jeffoski,dreamara wow! guys ave really missed you all.i was on this nice vac.with a friend.we went to paris the to dublin and now am back.i no some pple missed me while some will wish i just stay mute and never come back but God pass una.

@dreamara omo girl you don turn our prophetess4 ds room and your prophecies have bin comin to pass.1 million gbosa for you.plz no stop at all i dey your back. haters can perish for all we care.jeffoski ella.b abeg make una help me halla amen.lol grin.babe i also feel your comment about the sergio and elisa collabo.damn! the love making was hotter dan fire.christ!as in the guy lift the babe like say she be world cup.u no wen you are victorious(like sayin at last you are mine). but on a serious note sergio really told her what she had bin longing to hear for a very long time.he didnt let her fall in to her usual irritating depression.do you know she even thank him for makin her still feel desirable.ALEHANJDRO NA BASTARD.in short i wish he'll just blow and die.

i totally agree elisa did love him but guess what SHE'A CRAZEY ABOUT wink cheesy SERGIO do you know y cos he just gave her the key to hope and also to life.if he can do that yle she is on a chair then plz what do you think he'll do when she starts walking.pls if you know you are a girl(as in a confirm babe and not a ''mary amaka or an umgbueke'')she you wont pray for a real man like sergio.some JJC said that hedumped her before abeg wash your mouth with OMO and learn to think b4 u talk.

make una come swear say wen una be teenager una no commit.everyone is guilty but do you know that realizing and growin up on time makes you a better adult.for alahan dro his own staredted at age married man.plz plz plz is he a baby.for all those supporting him i pray you will not be in such a situation cos they say experience is the best teacher. cant wait to watch today's episode.

to me the whole show just started we were watchn embarassed porty b4 its time to watch kiss coolrice and chicken abeg
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2009
@JEFF,u sure say AIRLLER na gal?lol.i dnt tink so oh.bt anyways,i dey sha.
@dreamara,ur gud.
@all,still stunned bout wat happened btw elisa and sergio.
as 4 maria,i was xpectin her 2 fite lik a warri woman.
bt its all gud.cant wait 4 2days episode.chall guys.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Airller(f): 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2009
now this is for all the''elisa go back to alex'' and the other nonsense i just read.pls let me beg you 1st if you know you didnt start this program from the very beginin i beg you dont just jump and enter gist anyhow.ask was up b4 u jump cos this nonsense is always occuring in this room.but if you started and you typed the rubbish then i swear we need to send an SYS(save your soul) for you.hen!you still support alex.

then one bros talk say sergio na one of the thing wen spoil their marriage or betterstil bondage.guy abeg clean your mouth what do you mean.she you think this is genevieve and ramsey nouah movie or ogogo films and video?IF YOU GIVE YOUR FISH TO THE CAT WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?THAT IT WILL KIP IT FOR YOU ABI?elisa even respected him that she had to sleep with sergio after their divorce.olohun.this is y i said that you didnt start from the very beginin.look at this (paula+gina+chibela seduces sergio but he remains faithful to a girl that is not his.Oga alex on the other hand cant stay in one room with paula or have a simple discussion with paula without slipin with her).plz BE REASONABLE ABEG.i belive you are  matured and i also liked the fact that you said that we shud learn from the show.PLZ LEARN THE RIGHT AND POSITIVE THINGS AND NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.I THINK IN ALL WHAT THE DIRECTOR IS TRYING TO TEACH US IS JUST ONE SIMPLE SENTENCE''YOU DONT KNOW THE VALUE OF WHAT YOU HAVE UNTIL YOU LOOSE IT TO SOMEONE WHO WILL SHOW YOU THAT VALUE''

and this also goes for the pple trying to turn this room to a CHRISTIAN UNTIL MY LAST BREATH ASSOCIATION abeg there is a religious forum on this site cos i think that you ve missed your way.dont get me wrong am also a christian but this is a soap and not CBN or did you see anyone mention church in the show.the only society that is in the show is the BLOCK.abeg i know say wicth plenty for nigeria  and it has so affected us that any small thing we mention HOLY GHOST FIRE and BLOOD of JESUS must dey there.abeg this is a mexican soap and not a Mount Zion film.

jay moses and jeffoski i feel you guys a lot and God will bless you.i tell you that if elisa was a nigerian girl,she for don die and na alhandro for kill am.you wont blame all this people talking. it is obivious that they didnt start from the very beginin.all the same i welcome you all but plz dont ruin the room for us.

as for elisa going back to alex.sorry the story no even gree.how can alex bring in paula to their matrimonial home and give paula elisa's bathrobe?do you know the meanin of that insult?then when she caught him he still continued seeing her to the extent paula was telling sergio  in elisa presence to thank alex for his freedom. people pls lets be reasonable.do you even know that the bible puts it that the only case where you can divorce your patner is if there is a case of infidelity.ALEX dosent deserve Elisa cos if we really look at his saga with paula he started it. YES he kissed her first in gael's office and went after her first and paula declared everything for him and he accepted.thats means he knew what he was doing.

some body said that marriage is all about ups and down.do you call elisa and alex's stuff mARRIAGE, THEN YOU NEED TO RE THINK as dreamara said earlier i also agree i rather waste my fingers typing better thigs everyone is entitiled to their opinion(dumb or not).

jeffoski plz take an advice dont waste your time.lets just enjoy the show the cant be a better place if you dnt have people like this to mis talk.some people just want to talk and show them selves and ''belong'' she you get .so free them.na them get mouth make we wen don dey sha dey flow for yans a s usuall.gat to grab a bite.see ya after todays epidode
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by shezy(f): 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2009
Airller:

hey dear UMLB people of mine, how Una dey i have really missed this room.

@ella.b,jeffoski,dreamara wow! guys ave really missed you all.i was on this nice vac.with a friend.we went to paris the to dublin and now am back.i no some pple missed me while some will wish i just stay mute and never come back but God pass Una.

@dreamara omo girl you don turn our prophetess4 ds room and your prophecies have bin comin to pass.1 million gbosa for you.Pl no stop at all i dey your back. haters can perish for all we care.jeffoski ella.b Abe make Una help me halla amen.lol grin.babe i also feel your comment about the Sergio and Elisa collabo.damn! the love making was hotter dan fire.christ!as in the guy lift the babe like say she be world cup.u no wen you are victorious(like sayin at last you are mine). but on a serious note Sergio really told her what she had bin longing to hear for a very long time.he didnt let her fall in to her usual irritating depression.do you know she even thank him for ma kin her still feel desirable.ma kin NA BASTARD.in short i wish he'll just blow and die.

i totally agree Elisa did love him but guess what SHEA CRAZE ABOUT wink cheesy SERGIO do you know y cos he just gave her the key to hope and also to life.if he can do that lye she is on a chair then Pl what do you think he'll do when she starts walking.pals if you know you are a girl(as in a confirm babe and not a Mary am aka or an embark)she you wont pray for a real man like Sergio.some JCS said that he dumped her before Abe wash your mouth with IMO and learn to think b4 u talk.

make Una come swear say wen Una be teenager Una no commit.everyone is guilty but do you know that realizing and grow in up on time makes you a better adult.for Alhena Doro his own staredted at age married man.Pl Pl Pl is he a baby.for all those supporting him i pray you will not be in such a situation cos they say experience is the best teacher. cant wait to watch today's episode.

to me the whole show just started we were watching embarassed Porty  b4 its time to watch  kiss coolrice and chicken Abe
replying now doesn't mean we didn't start the thread with you or even before you.
do you know you have your opinion as well we have ours?you don't just insult we are hear to catch fun .
anyway that is your opinion and and the other is ours
thanks
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Airller(f): 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2009
bros plz if you want to catch fun pls dont ruin other people's own with yours and i wasnt insulting you.if you feel insulted sorry. smileyno vex i was only saying the pure truth here.and i like your word and i also strecth it to you not to use your opinion to irritate or try to shove it down others throat in the name of trying to express your self but all the same thanks for sharing your view.once again welcome to the room

@ella.b wats up name sake?guess you are on line. yes o i be babe o wetin make you ask?my full name is Pamela.airllermania for half but airller for short lol cool grin winku feel my swagger? cool

babe the show is really turnin out nice.i cant belive major is dead.they called me just to give me the news.i forget say no be naija i dey i scream.they for just lock me up.lol grin.

but i think that gael will be worse that him and with what dream mara said i think he will do more things o.
i wish that guy will help me rape rumina and give her cocaine too cos she deserve worse.gina shud tell daniel the truth before she destroys herself.as for that mumu maria instead of her to beat rumina and give her a serious mark she dey speak english.just imagine.

initially i liked ignosius but now he is irritating me.whats his lame excuse for not operating on elisa?just imagine
as for hector i just dey pity am he thinks he have a son in gael if only he knew

as for alahandro oops! too late to cry elisa don climb bed come down e don finish i swear nothing im go do again
but serious make i make una laff small grin.we shud pity alex small.its not easy to slip with a cripple.omo na serious work o, im waist go break cos na im go do all the movement and work elisa go just lie down.omo i think am i laff my belle wan tear.alex dey fear for im head na im make am run.but we know say sergio na pako boi so im really get power lol sotey im wan go cook for the girl again.omo no be small thing o.

y was rodriguez looking at elisa like that?she dosent even care again.me i dont blame her at all.she has gooten what she has bin longing for.
cant wait for tonight's show.i know i dont like alahandro but he shudnt die yet o abeg.see ya all later
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2009
GBAM!!
HONOURABLE AIRLLER has spoken.
all d same,DIFFERENT PPL VE DIFFERENT OPINIONS.
bt all d talk bout elisa and bla bla bla,e no concern me.i aint sayin elisa shuld go bak 2 alex cuz i wouldnt.
alex did sumfin UNFORGIVABLE.every lady in lisas shoes ll feel bad.jus Few hrs after ur weddin u get involved in an accident,become paralysed,husband cheats on you and all dis happens in ow many wks or months.its not even up 2 a yr.
if na sum gals,dem 4 don commit suicide.
this program teaches us a lot cuz it happens in reality.
wat happened 2 lisa is not wat i pray 4 evry gal 2 face.AMEN.
if na me alex do dis tin,e 4 don die cuz na warri babe me land oh.
all d same,DIFFERENT PPL VE DIFFERENT OPINIONS.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2009
@Airller,no mind me jare,ma own name ma marcellina.lol.i know say JEFF go dey laugh say dis 2 gals na wahala.its all gud.
cant wait 4 29ts episode.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by dreamara(f): 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2009
@Airlier  winkthanks o jari, just as u said the programme just started  because tonight's episode is also going to be interesting. Rodrigo our young doctor as we all know came to Sergio's house and immediately he saw Elisa there he started raking(As you knw this DVD I have is Spanish and thank God for my former Spanish classes if not I no fit understand wetin them they talk, but no be say I undertand everything o!). Sergio on his own part begin rake his own until Elisa vex and shut them up. The thing with Romina is that she is ready to do anything to destroy Maria and be with Hector, and that was exactly what she did with that druggie twart who attempted to rape her. She behaved as if she would do somtehing with the guy and at the next minute she ponted knife at the dude's neck. The man come cool well well and after Romina yelled and threatened him if he ever tried to play games with her.Alejandro hid amongst the bushes and caught his attacker unawares with a stick.He began asking the guy who sent him and when the idiot refused to talk, Alejandro picked up a stone and almost smashed his skull and at that moment remembered that it had been Romina that injured him(if u can recall backwards to when he was attacked and couldn't remember who attacked him).anyways enjoy everyone!peace.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by daniella: 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2009
hey girls am also tripped with all what you have been sayin most especially HONORABLE AIRLLER no wonder jeffoski was calling for your help lol grin.pls HONOURABLE AIRLLER AM I ALLOWED IN TO THE ROOM?you know we have to tell you first.dont wory i don dey watch since the very first dey and i have read the whole reply since the beginin of this topic and i agree with you BUT SERIOUSLY YOU GET MOUTH AND I DEY HAIL YOU.shenzy pls dont be offended but i think what you said about alehanjdro's wahala is not fair.lets be sincere.airller made a very big point about it.elisa and sergio are crazy bout each other and they'll flow better cos sergio will do anything including giving up his life for her.but for alahan were as airller will call him is willing to take life away from her.HIS IDEA OF CHANGING TO WIN HER BACK IS TOO LATE THE CAT HAS SWALLOWED THE FISH.HONOURABLE ABI?i pity him tooo but he ruined everything.

to the two ellas(ella.b and honourable airller) can i also join the tag team cos i am also an ella but mine is daniella from rivers state.bonny to be precise.i know marcellina is from warri.airller you nko?

@dreamara and jeffoski and also jay moses was sup?i aslo feel your swaggers.dreamy pls did daniel die?cos i think Gina Montero will kill him cos my guy own don finish.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by shezy(f): 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2009
Airller:

now this is for all the''elisa go back to alex'' and the other nonsense i just read.pls let me beg you 1st if you know you didnt start this program from the very beginin i beg you dont just jump and enter gist anyhow.ask was up b4 u jump cos this nonsense is always occuring in this room.but if you started and you typed the rubbish then i swear we need to send an SYS(save your soul) for you.hen!you still support alex.

see i love sergio,is a man but dat doesn't mean that wouldn't have opinion against yours it is in possible
i remember when this guy kezzy was trying to explain some things here,youguys tackled him as if he has no right to express his mind
so because most of you are in surport of elisa and sergio  others too should pretend as if they do for them not to be insulted by you?that is not possible.this is a public forum say yours and say mine
life is simple.this is my opinio blablablabla you don't accept,this is your opinion blablabla i don't accept and each pearson goes with his/hers simple
my fellow nairalander we are friends here pls

[b]then one bros talk say sergio na one of the thing wen spoil their marriage or betterstil bondage.guy abeg clean your mouth what do you mean.she you think this is genevieve and ramsey nouah movie or ogogo films and video?IF YOU GIVE YOUR FISH TO THE CAT WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?THAT IT WILL KIP IT FOR YOU ABI?elisa even [/b]respected him that she had to sleep with sergio after their divorce.olohun.this is y i said that you didnt start from the very beginin.look at this (paula+gina+chibela seduces sergio but he remains faithful to a girl that is not his.Oga alex on the other hand cant stay in one room with paula or have a simple discussion with paula without slipin with her).plz BE REASONABLE ABEG.i belive you are  matured and i also liked the fact that you said that we shud learn from the show.PLZ LEARN THE RIGHT AND POSITIVE THINGS AND NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.I THINK IN ALL WHAT THE DIRECTOR IS TRYING TO TEACH US IS JUST ONE SIMPLE SENTENCE''YOU DONT KNOW THE VALUE OF WHAT YOU HAVE UNTIL YOU LOOSE IT TO SOMEONE WHO WILL SHOW YOU THAT VALUE''

well this pearson might be wrong but that is the way he/she felt so why the downgrade?

all i'm saying is that lets share our opinion with respect pls,because we are in a public forum doesn't mean we should insult people anyhow,this is a very matured thread and pls lets maintain the peace that has been from the begining
thanks

and this also goes for the pple trying to turn this room to a CHRISTIAN UNTIL MY LAST BREATH ASSOCIATION abeg there is a religious forum on this site cos i think that you ve missed your way.dont get me wrong am also a christian but this is a soap and not CBN or did you see anyone mention church in the show.the only society that is in the show is the BLOCK.abeg i know say wicth plenty for nigeria  and it has so affected us that any small thing we mention HOLY GHOST FIRE and BLOOD of JESUS must dey there.abeg this is a mexican soap and not a Mount Zion film.

jay moses and jeffoski i feel you guys a lot and God will bless you.i tell you that if elisa was a nigerian girl,she for don die and na alhandro for kill am.you wont blame all this people talking. it is obivious that they didnt start from the very beginin.all the same i welcome you all but plz dont ruin the room for us.

as for elisa going back to alex.sorry the story no even gree.how can alex bring in paula to their matrimonial home and give paula elisa's bathrobe?do you know the meanin of that insult?then when she caught him he still continued seeing her to the extent paula was telling sergio  in elisa presence to thank alex for his freedom. people pls lets be reasonable.do you even know that the bible puts it that the only case where you can divorce your patner is if there is a case of infidelity.ALEX dosent deserve Elisa cos if we really look at his saga with paula he started it. YES he kissed her first in gael's office and went after her first and paula declared everything for him and he accepted.thats means he knew what he was doing.

some body said that marriage is all about ups and down.do you call elisa and alex's stuff mARRIAGE, THEN YOU NEED TO RE THINK as dreamara said earlier i also agree i rather waste my fingers typing better thigs everyone is entitiled to their opinion(dumb or not).

jeffoski plz take an advice dont waste your time.lets just enjoy the show the cant be a better place if you dnt have people like this to mis talk.some people just want to talk and show them selves and ''belong'' she you get .so free them.na them get mouth make we wen don dey sha dey flow for yans a s usuall.gat to grab a bite.see ya after todays epidode
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Airller(f): 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2009
oh GOd why?that guy shud rape rumina i support.her own is too much.
@daniella
babe thanks for feeling me.abeg no be me get room oh!'enter and show yourself' is the area code.and abeg make una stop this honourable thing abeg e dey fear me lol.i also feel your comment.dont mind jeffo na the person wen im go put for trobule im dey find.welcome to this rooom once again.

@ella b.
na you carry title give me abeg i dey fear o.thank God say we no dey leave our addrress for here them for don trace me show me pepper.on a serious note i thnk they shud show rumina pepper.

@dreamy
swerie wetin u think say dey worry rodriguez.he shud free them now.it seems his tripping 4 elisa.wahala wan blow.but nawa for her onkly her 3 men and she cripple.na wa o.lol see you guys later sha.

@bros shenzy.God know say i don tell you sorry.she you no go free me wetin i do you.oya think and talk anything na you get your mouth.sha no near me o
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Airller(f): 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2009
@shenzy
shenzy whats with you she you think if you hide words in between what i posted i wont see it?i have told you soorry if you wont take it.i guess you know the way to 3rd mainland bridge.you can jump into the lagoon 4 all i care.wats with you.wetin i talk wen dey pepper you.haba!since morning '' dont insult -stop insulting''i never insult you dey shout dey make noise if i cun insult. meaning say you go trace me beat me be dat.bros i dey respect o but e dey reciprocal.speak your mind but no chuk pepper for our eyes or pour sand for garri.

y are you calling nairalanders?free them na me and you.ave streched out my hand if you wont take it.i have a pocket.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House / Van Damme VS Rob Van Damme / Bbnaija: After Khafi's Eviction, Tacha Did This (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.