Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) (70994 Views)

My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. / The Second Chance: A Telenovela / Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Airller(f): 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2009
hello everyone,
abeg make we forget that thing.my sergio is i milllion and one times more handsome than that new cripple healer called rodriguez.@jeffoski i agree the suspense is beginin to irritate me. angryhaba! i was already jubilatin thinking that ophilla is going to die then what?the idiot left her alone. angry undecided

as for elisa.her case don tire me.i fit shout lipsrsealed.for maria she hasnt realised that the psycho doctor has fallen in love with her.Gina shud die as a prostitute who cares?paula haba can anyone beat her to it abi una no no her title.i'll tell you``GREATEST AND THE BIGGEST BITCH IN THE SOAP``.can you believe it?she was hitting on sergio again after her act with alejandro.she's a nympho.am sure if she sees ortega she'll do the same.deerty girl. angry angry.i dislike her a lot

rumina oh!rumina her own case sef don tire me.she and her cancerous husband.
the only intrestung part in the soap now is Dr marcus and natalie finish smiley wink.every other part is annoying. jeffo dem never born u well.u must wacth the show o.plz lets just be bearing it. embarassed cry

c u guys around.one love cool
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 11:12pm On Aug 14, 2009
1 DOWN,MORE 2 GO.
2days episode was full of love.
well,gayle killed oscar.and i was happy dat 1 person is down.
dat dr wey dey talk lik mumu declared his love 2 maria.
hector will neva want 2 know d truth until it stabs him.i jus wish sergio didnt advice him bout gayle.
elisa and rodriguez,i enjoyed evry bit of deir part and session 2geda.altho,i must say dat sergio was gettin jealous seein dem 2geda at d bachelors party of natalia and rivero.
i was suprised wen don lorenzo said he didnt com 2 d park 2 see gina bt 2 c todo.lol.lorenzo is in love wit todo.lmao.
alajandro,i jus tire 4 d guy.paula dey drag am 2 ve sex and he was followin her lik Zombie.i jus wish elisa ll catch em as she was bout 2 go home.bt dat we ve 2 c next wk.
@AIRLLER,sergio may be handsome dan rodriguez bt he aint matured.he behaves childish 2 me.its a gud tin he was gettin jealous.
now i don change hat cuz i want elisa 2 be wit d doctor not sergio.lol no crucify me oh.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 11:12pm On Aug 14, 2009
1 DOWN,MORE 2 GO.
2days episode was full of love.
well,gayle killed oscar.and i was happy dat 1 person is down.
dat dr wey dey talk lik mumu declared his love 2 maria.
hector will neva want 2 know d truth until it stabs him.i jus wish sergio didnt advice him bout gayle.
elisa and rodriguez,i enjoyed evry bit of deir part and session 2geda.altho,i must say dat sergio was gettin jealous seein dem 2geda at d bachelors party of natalia and rivero.
i was suprised wen don lorenzo said he didnt com 2 d park 2 see gina bt 2 c todo.lol.lorenzo is in love wit todo.lmao.
alajandro,i jus tire 4 d guy.paula dey drag am 2 ve sex and he was followin her lik Zombie.i jus wish elisa ll catch em as she was bout 2 go home.bt dat we ve 2 c next wk.
@AIRLLER,sergio may be handsome dan rodriguez bt he aint matured.he behaves childish 2 me.its a gud tin he was gettin jealous.
now i don change hat cuz i want elisa 2 be wit d doctor not sergio.lol no crucify me oh.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jeffoski(m): 11:17am On Aug 15, 2009
ha thank God at least on person don die is about time.Oscar do so tey na still woman matter kill am well sha good for him.Now i will see if Gina has any excuse to continue with a yeye prostitution work.She is one selfish girl always accusing people and forgetting that she sef get her own for body.I laugh yesterday no bi small wetin Baba dey find todo for?he too has fallen in love.it seems anyone that come in contact with anyone living on that area falls in love well is good to see old people in love again.As for Alahandro i never see the juju wey dem wan do wey no go make Elisa catch them except the Director do sumtin stupid and i swear if him try am i go swear for am.

Sergio is begining to annoy me but all the same i still no surport that doctor for one thing and Hector should just stay with Romina and be happy and let Maria stay with that colo doctor who talks as if he has hot yam in his mouth.

i hope nextweek will be very interesting to all my people have a great weekend o and see u on Monday
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2009
@JEFF,i agree wit u.if d director does sumfin stupid,i go rily vex.i still ve a feelin alajandro wont be caught.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by dreamara(f): 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2009
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by dreamara(f): 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2009
A break down of this programme:
Maria went back to Hector and made up.
Sergio and Elisa married.
Romina went crazy and was instituted into a psychatrist hospital
Rodrigo fell ill at first, but became well and attended Elisa and Sergio's wedding.
Gayle shot his own wife, Ophelia by mistake! She dressed up like Elisa and sat on the wheel chair, thereby decieving him,.
I'v got to go now, will info more later! bye!
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2009
DREAMARA,tanks 4 d list.ur d best.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2009
Lmao.
2day was quite interestin.it was as if d director new all bout d curses dat wuld follow him.
finally elisa caught alajandro and paula in d shower.i was jubilatin.now she has an option 2 liv him.
don lorenzo.lol.dis man dey use style style 2 reveal his intentions 2 toto.gud 4 him sha.
maria don catch her pikin finally.now,if gina is wise,she shuld beta take d job hector offered her.
Sergio,gosh stupid goat.cant he jus mind his own biz?goin 2 gayle's hse is one great mistake he has eva done.
well,i must say dat i pity elisa cuz i dnt no rodrigos intentions.well,mayb hes tryin 2 toughen her up.
as 4 major,he can do wateva he liks wit romina bt he shuld pity d baby atleast.
gud9t peeps.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Kezzy24(f): 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2009
Abeg my fellow MHV viewers,if Alejandro kno say him no fit 4 BETTER OR 4 WORSE why him talk YES I DO?2 me o,dat boy Papa na Gonzalo no b Hector.Hector we al kno make mistakes but he is man enuff 2 own up.Alejandro is a coward,he&Paula weren't ashamed when dey were caught or even remorseful.Lyk Elisa said he wanted 2 b caught,i think so 2 he wnts 2 feel justified abt his guilty whinings.I felt so bad 4 Elisa,Maria even Hector ystday 4 d pain they're goin thru.As 4 Gina she's a victim of herself,she shld av tld her Mum even when Sergio askd her dat Oscar(R.I.HELL)threatened 2 harm her family if she doesn't cum bak 2 wrk.4 al her bravado she lacks common sense.I wish Alejandro died in place of Daniel later on 4 tearin Elisa's world apart.
Elisa's only crime in dis prog was 2 luv Alex d way she did bt dat's d only way she kno WHOLEHEARTEDLY.
I hope it doesn't end wel 4 Paula in d prog,she came 2 DESTROY.She has been envious of Elisa since she came on d scene mayb dat's why she had d guts 2 tel Elisa it was only sex btw her nd Alejandro.SHAMELESS BITCH.
I wld av luvd d Alternative Final where Elisa married Rodrigo bt anyway sha gud things cum 2 those wait nd kno how 2 value it so i think Sergio qualifies.
I go rlly miss Major wen him die,dat man na JOKER.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jeffoski(m): 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2009
thank you very much dreamara you are really wonderful.
EllaB and Airller am sure we all enjoyed yesterday episode at long last 3 people got dealt with at onces.i like this director(atleast for now)he knows how to compensate someone for waiting long.I felt for elisa sha it's really painful loving and trusting someone and at the end they hurt you.imagine is not even up to a year in her Marriage.haa Alahandro is wicked but now she knows the truth and i pray she just channel her anger towards therapy and get on her feet.Doctor Rodrigo is a nice guy and i know he feels what she is also feeling and i understand he is trying to make her hard so she can face it on walking again but he shouldn't just try to fall in love with her o.i know that will be another obstacle on Sergio's way but he will overcome it.one thing i pray is that he sleeps with Elisa while she is still on the wheel chair that will be the Joker card that will give him victory.lol

As for Maria i wanted her to be with that funny doctor but am glad she still got back with Hector he has really done alot to help her family.the only problem i have with him is the way he allows himself to be manipulated by that yeye Romina all becos of onbe baby that am very sure is not his.

Gina is very funny and selfish girl can you imagine she was trying to implicate Hector when her Mum caught her but see as the whole thing backfired on her and was she joking or did she really mean it when she said she enjoyed being a prostitue(maybe she does'nt know yet that Oscar is dead)that girl is really crazy she should just take back the Job and quickly get back with Daniel and explan all his mother said before she loss her chance to happiness.and i think Paula should take over her proffession and leave police work alone that babe is a really Bitch and a she devil haba even if body dey scrath you na only Alahandro be the only man for that side and look at the way she left sef and almost took Elisa rob lol i trust my Naija Babe wheel chair or no Wheel Chair dem go treat her F--k up

am not surprise Romina went Mad from time i always knew that will be her outcome.Only you want Hector,only you must do Major bidings only you Baby only you Maria Haba e reach for her to Mad i just pray Major give the Baby to Hector the innocent Girl doesn't deserve to suffer.

Sergio can be really stupid at times was he expecting Gale to own up and tell the truth.if not for the fact that he is very handsome and funny i for say make them deal with am but he is the only guy for Elisa so i will pardon him.

the best part of yesterday's episodes to me was Todo and Lorenzo those 2 really look cute together and now lorenzo will have reason to live long(i sorry for amphilia and Gale)am sure he might just share his property,take some money and go live with Todo in the Country side becos with the way he was talking i he really want that life.i wish him all the best.
i can't wait to see today's episode am sure it wll be fun am so glad i didn't miss yesterday's own i for cry lol just joking
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2009
LMAO.
2days own was rily gud.
i must admit.i rily love wat rodrigo did.despite all d frontin and shoutin she did at him,wen she was taken 2 paula's hse,she couldnt do anytin. romina is 1 strong woman and wise.d way she handled major was so, she jus proved dat she culd do anytin 2 save her daughter.all d same,she has 2 do d majors biddin if not she ll be blackmailed.
gayle and opheilia were stil talkin bout ow 2 deal wit sergio wen don lorenzo walked in2 d hse grited 2 of em.and went on whistlin a happy tune.gayle and his wife were astonished.lol.dem no go kill me wit laughter.
alajandro went 2 sergios hse 2 find his wife bt didnt find her dere.
maria went 2 her hse and found dat quack doctor on her bed,sleepin.lol.dat guy dey craze.seriously,i didnt hear wat d guy said.
Abeg make i go chop jare.see u 2moro.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Kezzy24(f): 7:18am On Aug 19, 2009
@ella b,d doctor made some funny jokes nd in d midst tld Maria,Elisa caught Alberto(dat's wat he calls Alejandro) in d shower wit anoda woman.Dat man is very clever he knos wat he's doin,he needs their co-operation or else treatin Elisa ll amount 2 nothin.
Sergio doesn't disappoint,d way he insulted Paula wen she opened her mouth 2 vomit nonsense had me cheerin.Dat girl no get remorse though Elisa didn't do wat Rodrigo wanted her 2,d insult 2 Paula went deep.
As 4 Alejandro which wyf him find go Sergio houz,he stopped havin a wyf a long tym ago.He shld thank his stars Sergio doesn't kno yet why Elisa left,bt d insults by Sergio 2 Alejandro i rlly applaud.
Major,Major, dat man na yeye
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Kezzy24(f): 7:20am On Aug 19, 2009
@ella b,d doctor made some funny jokes nd in d midst tld Maria,Elisa caught Alberto(dat's wat he calls Alejandro) in d shower wit anoda woman.Dat man is very clever he knos wat he's doin,he needs their co-operation or else treatin Elisa ll amount 2 nothin.
Sergio doesn't disappoint,d way he insulted Paula wen she opened her mouth 2 vomit nonsense had me cheerin.Dat girl no get remorse though Elisa didn't do wat Rodrigo wanted her 2,d insult 2 Paula went deep.
As 4 Alejandro which wyf him find go Sergio houz,he stopped havin a wyf a long tym ago.He shld thank his stars Sergio doesn't kno yet why Elisa left,bt d insults by Sergio 2 Alejandro i rlly applaud.
Major,Major, dat man na yeye
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2009
guys pls giv me an update bout wat happened yesterday.i was so busy i couldnt watch.tanks.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2009
eya.now dat daniel told his fiance at d altar dat he couldnt marry her,i felt so happy.now gina can have her man bak.
maria has broken d heart of dat quack doctor wit hot yam in his mouth.Dats cuz d doctor was in hectors hse wen she came.
i tink rodrigo is fallin 4 elisa.
alajandro shuldnt beg elisa cuz dat wouldnt bring her bak 2 him.
well,its all gud sha.ve fun ppl.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Voned(f): 7:27am On Aug 21, 2009
I hope elise does nt change her mind to stay wit alejandro if not i wil jst slap her
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jeffoski(m): 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2009
wat rubbish wat non sense.one day you will love this soap another day you will nearly kill dem.i didn't just like friday episode at all and to think i will have to wait till Monday again to know what will happen is really annoying.haba how can Elisa kiss Rodrigo wat was she thinking.and Sergio is really pissing me off big time.what is his problem how can u say you want to take matters to your own hands without even thinking of little diego he is so selfish.and ontop of that he goes to Paula's house asking for alahandro then letting him punch his fine face.why didn't he punch him the first day he caught him with paula why wait some few days before acting and now see as he will let that asawo bastard to disgrace him.she even had the mouth to tell Him his under arrest for carrying a gun.PAULA IS A BITCH AND NEEDS TO BE DEALT WITH.INFACT I PRAY MAJOR DEAL WITH HER VERY WELL.and what is wrong with that Doctor how does he expect a normal person to date him when he is not normal himself.imagine going to Maria's house with a chair and saying you will sit there and watch her till she decide to love you and that you are ready to wait there till Hector dies.is it me or is everyone in that drama having a problem in saying the right words.how can you say something like that.is only in mexico that thing can happen make dem try am for Naija dem go see sometin.

hey ya Gina is just spoiling matters for herself see as daniel caught her again yesterday with a customer.he should show her pepper before he takes her back.why is it that any small problem she gets she runs to prostitution can she just close her legs for one day.and see that her ode friend too is that one i pity most idiot.well i will just wait till monday and see what happens.i pray nextweek should be interesting o
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2009
did any1 watch d show Yesterday?
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2009
jeff,d tin tire me oh.
i wasnt bodered wit elisa kissin rodrigo cuz i wanted it 2 happen.lol.dnt crucify me oh.
as 4 sergio,no comment cuz he pisses me off.
paula ll get her fate 1day.
gina,i rily pity daniel who left d altar 4 her and luk at wat dat prostitute(Dats wat she is anyway) did 2 him.
well,i hope monday turns out gud.ve a lovly wkend.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2009
Its a gud tin i had 2 watch dis on ma cuzins lappy.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by bimday: 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2009
hi girl,i have always been reading and updating myself on the soap until my last breath. i join because i want to know what going on,i can get to watch the soap where i am presently,how can i watch it on my laptop pls let me know.u guys are wonderful,doing a good job,proudly nigerian and i gbadun the yabs.may God bless you and Nigeria.thanks
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jenace999: 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2009
Elisa is crazy 4 kissn jerk they rodrigez. What was she thinkn? I wish i could give her a sound and hot slap wey she no go ever forget. And as 4 sergio he is a monkey 4 acting d way he did. Abi na him luv pass? He is damn childish. Although i still want to end up wit elisa.
Gina na confirmed ashey. I wish daniel never takes her back. Gina sucks.
Gotta run now. Take care y'all.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jenace999: 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2009
Elisa is crazy 4 kissn that jerk they call rodrigo. What was she thinkn? I wish i could give her a sound and hot slap wey she no go ever forget. And as 4 sergio he is a monkey 4 acting d way he did. Abi na him luv pass? He is damn childish. Although i still want him to end up wit elisa.
Gina na confirmed ashey. I wish daniel never takes her back. Gina sucks.
Gotta run now. Take care y'all.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Voned(f): 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2009
Men am so dissapoaintd at elise she should be kissing sergio not rodrigo. U guys re sayin sergio is actin childish bt u shuld know dat he is in luv nd sometimes luv makes u act childish.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jenace999: 8:40am On Aug 23, 2009
@vonned, being in luv is not an excuse to act irrational. I dont want to believe sergio is obsessed with elisa coz i know he truely luvs her, but sometimes he acts like one deluded fellow. Bottomline is that sergio should grow up and act responsibly when it comes to luv affairs period.
Still happy them both ended up together.
See y'all later.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Airller(f): 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2009
hey evryone sup?
@ella b,jeffoski,dreamara guyz ave missed you.to all da new comers.a big welcome to u guys. wats all the nonsense about?y shud elisa be kissing the doctor?is that her latest piority.omo na wa o.then gina,the girl gets stupid by the day.sergio is the greatest mumu i have evr seen.paula is progressin in her career as a bitch.the show was so annoyin on friday.i just hope they dont bore me this week.as for rumina i can see where her mdness will start from.

guys i dont know about you but i think this director is beging to bore me.wetin una think.talk later.i gas go eat.bye 4 now
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2009
@AIRLLER,Miss u 2 jare.
bout d show,i wont say im angry wit elisa 4 wat she did afterall.she ll still go bak 2 sergio.
as 4 sergio,i don talk am b4 say e be mumu.because of his stupidity,lil diego,his son ll be alone.
yep,i ve 2 Say fridays show was hell borin and annoyin.catch ya 2moro.lov ya.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Kezzy24(f): 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2009
@Airller nd ella b,
I quite agree wit u dat Friday's episode was annoyin.4 Elisa i don't rlly fault her,she's going thru a process.Sergio rlly disappointed me,d way he allowed Alejandro 2 get away wit knockin him 2 ground wit d WITCH being stupidly macho in a stolen robe dat she got 4rm her prostituting job.
I kind of understand wat a poster once said on dis thread,why make Alejandro a gud guy in d 1st place only 2 turn out irritatin as a pesky fly.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Kezzy24(f): 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2009
@Airller nd ella b,
I quite agree wit u dat Friday's episode was annoyin.4 Elisa i don't rlly fault her,she's going thru a process.Sergio rlly disappointed me,d way he allowed Alejandro 2 get away wit knockin him 2 ground wit d WITCH being stupidly macho in a stolen robe dat she got 4rm her prostituting job.
I kind of understand wat a poster once said on dis thread,why make Alejandro a gud guy in d 1st place only 2 turn out irritatin as a pesky fly.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2009
hello peeps.2days own was a lil bit ok.at least rodrigo had 2 spik his mind.elisa wont Try d rubbish she did again.
sergio has bin released 4rom prison finally and paula is goin after d guy sergio told her about.
daniel,i pitied him.its a gud tin he walked away.gina ll regret it.
i dnt no wat gayles intentions re but i tink hes tryin 2 jam hectors head.
well,maria went 2 hectors hse 2 beg him use his connections 2 luk 4 sergio and den romina arrived 2 c her husband.well,its all gud sha.
ve a lovly 9t ppl.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Airller(f): 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2009
yo ma pipo wassap!
@ella b.kenzzzy jeffoski and dreamara
at this stage you guys wil agree that sergio is a full grown idiot.
was all the nonsense he did yesterday?alahandro is anoda stupid idiot.

then plz lets all hail king gael.the girl is now an initiated killer.ophillia his right hand.the show try yesterday but them stil vex me especially sergio.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House / Van Damme VS Rob Van Damme / Bbnaija: After Khafi's Eviction, Tacha Did This (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.