Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,769 members, 7,841,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Let's Hear U Plz - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Hear U Plz (1469 Views)

What Drives You Mad Before And During Sex? Let's Hear Your Honest Experiences / Straight From The Heart.. Let's Hear Your Thoughts On This. / Excuses Let's Hear Yours Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Hear U Plz by IFELEKE(m): 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2009
iice:

LOL!
64 grin

shocked sad
Re: Let's Hear U Plz by iice(f): 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2009
Are you going to discriminate my age?
Re: Let's Hear U Plz by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2009
The maximum age gap I can deal with is 10 years.
After that, there's no negotiation.
Re: Let's Hear U Plz by chaloo(m): 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2009
Ms Iice

You wont accept me because of the age difference? I always tot you are against any sort of discrimination. What shall I do to change your mind?

just pulling your leg. kiss
Re: Let's Hear U Plz by iice(f): 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2009
grin I am, but doesn't mean if i support or not, i should also follow suit smiley
I know you were kidding cheesy
Re: Let's Hear U Plz by manakins: 4:27am On Apr 06, 2009
Whats the fuss about age,for liberal minds "tumbs up""
Re: Let's Hear U Plz by oluwafemi113(m): 6:47am On Apr 06, 2009
age is just a number
Re: Let's Hear U Plz by Tgirl4real(f): 10:33am On Apr 06, 2009
It's easy for u guyz to say age is nufin but a number. Have u thot about how it will play out in reality considering our background and culture?
Re: Let's Hear U Plz by chaloo(m): 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2009
Pretty Girl, culture changes over the time. As long as you two guys are in love with each other genuinely, a reasonable age gap means nothing. People, including older generation, are accepting these factors now a days. If I were you I would not worry too much.
Re: Let's Hear U Plz by sistawoman: 5:57pm On Apr 06, 2009
My first reaction at my age, with the guys around here is:

1. does he have a job?
2. How many baby mamas does he have?
3. Does he live at home or alone?
4. Does he drive?

the answers to the above will determine if I will endorse the r/s or not.

1. No - Girl run as far away from him as you can
Yes- He might be a keeper, followup question how long has he had his job
2. 1 - Ok that might be acceptable- followup question how many kids?
more than 1 - girl run you could be next
3. Home - girl run he is looking for another mother
alone - He might be a keeper
4. Yes- Might be a keeper
no - still might be a keeper but followup question does he have a DL and what is his driving record?
Re: Let's Hear U Plz by chaloo(m): 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2009
Sistawoman

Whats all this fuss about material things? You work hard you can change the things over the period.
Re: Let's Hear U Plz by sistawoman: 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2009
chaloo:

Sistawoman

Whats all this fuss about material things? You work hard you can change the things over the period.

Because I have been there done that.

Dating guys that are younger but not mature. Dating guys that dont have their career goals set up and just want to mess around.

You tend to act like the company you keep. If you hang around someone that is not driven you start to slow down.
But if you hang w/someone that is driven like you then you to can do things.

Is it too much to ask that a man 5 years MY jr., (29) have a stable job, 1 or less baby mamas, 2 or less kids, have his own place (even if it is a room in a rooming house), have good credit, and have a Drivers Licence?

Really am i setting the bar too high for a 29 year old man?
Re: Let's Hear U Plz by StrStruck(f): 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2009
@topic, If she's in love with him, she should go ahead.
Re: Let's Hear U Plz by chaloo(m): 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2009
Sistawoman

Babez you are correct about all these things expected from a 29 years old person, man or a woman. Even a person with all the earthly things can go bankrupt over night. He or She can loose their job, loose their home. I think the post is about understanding each other, loving each other and stuff like that.
Re: Let's Hear U Plz by sistawoman: 6:40pm On Apr 06, 2009
He or She can loose their job, loose their home.

This is true but if this happened why are they looking for a r/s and not looking to get back on thier feet?

At this point in my life myself and all of my gf we have no desire or need to hold someones hand and help them get back on thier feet.

Now you are talking of a horse of a different color if you are talking about someones husband. But someone I just met and am thinking of dating.

NO SIR. I would advise anyone facing problems as you outlined to first focus on getting back on thier feet and not seeking a girlfriend.
Re: Let's Hear U Plz by IFELEKE(m): 6:40pm On Apr 06, 2009
iice:

Are you going to discriminate my age?
Nope,
Just Escalating shocked
Re: Let's Hear U Plz by iice(f): 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2009
sistawoman:

This is true but if this happened why are they looking for a r/s and not looking to get back on thier feet?

At this point in my life myself and all of my gf we have no desire or need to hold someones hand and help them get back on thier feet.

Now you are talking of a horse of a different color if you are talking about someones husband. But someone I just met and am thinking of dating.

NO SIR. I would advise anyone facing problems as you outlined to first focus on getting back on thier feet and not seeking a girlfriend.

In all ways.

IFELEKE:

Nope,
Just Escalating shocked

Escalating into what?
Re: Let's Hear U Plz by IFELEKE(m): 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2009
iice:

[color=#9900ff]Escalating into what?

Into lipsrsealed
Re: Let's Hear U Plz by chaloo(m): 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2009
Sistawoman

Darling, I dont think you read my reply in whole. I meant to say that you may meet a person who has all these material things but you may find that the individual has lost everything the next day. You would never find inner peace if you start considering all these material things,

Ms Iice

You have rejected me but I still love you even though I am 14 years younger. kiss All I wish for is meeting you one day and express it in person how much I love you.
Re: Let's Hear U Plz by sistawoman: 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2009
chaloo:

Sistawoman

Darling, I dont think you read my reply in whole. I meant to say that you may meet a person who has all these material things but you may find that the individual has lost everything the next day. You would never find inner peace if you start considering all these material things,

How long into the friendship/relationship are we talking here?

If i understand the OP they are talking about a new r/s, so my responses are based on a new r/s.

Like I said before if we are talking about my husband or my man that I have been with for a year or more, then that is a horse of a different color. Also is this a pattern for this person. Are they overly idealistic and loose with the money? There are way too many variables to be considered before I decide to "help" a guy out cuz he hit on some bad luck.
Re: Let's Hear U Plz by chaloo(m): 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2009
Sistawoman

Babez, You are correct to understand the poster is asking about a new relationship in general with a younger person. I dont know why would you talk about helping out a guy who is not doing well when starting a relationship .

You have referred to your husband or your man few times. I do not think there is any need here to discuss anybodys personal situation.
Re: Let's Hear U Plz by sistawoman: 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2009
chaloo:

Sistawoman

Babez, You are correct to understand the poster is asking about a new relationship in general with a younger person. I dont know why would you talk about helping out a guy who is not doing well when starting a relationship .

You have referred to your husband or your man few times. I do not think there is any need here to discuss anybodys personal situation.

Listen yo, get a better command of the English language then come holla at ya girl.

I have no idea where that came from.

First you say i should stop focuing on material things and help a brotha out. Then you say I should not.

Yo please. . lets just drop this thing between you and me.
Re: Let's Hear U Plz by chaloo(m): 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2009
You dont need to get your knickers in a twist and start teaching me English. Dont tell me to listen to you. I dont care if you do that in your house, woman.
Re: Let's Hear U Plz by Tgirl4real(f): 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2009
Chaloo and Sistawoman,

U guyz should take it easy. U both have valid points. It's normal for Sistawoman to think dat way cos of her age and experiences.

If it was someone of my age, I will tell my friend to be sure d guy is matured and truly loves her. That is what counts here.
Re: Let's Hear U Plz by lildainty(f): 1:38am On Apr 07, 2009
i wil. . . . . . , like cul !. . . , .no big deal,age is jst number. . . . or better stil. . kip ma lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Want Your Ex-back? / Single But Not Searching: / Why Are Ladies Materialistic When It Comes To A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.