Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP (26967 Views)

Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari / Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose / Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by GabrielSuswam(m): 11:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
wiseoneking:
i am calm but not down. try to choose your words right. you are actually not a bingo.

Thanks Goodnight
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by malikisah: 11:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
This metuh man no get shame o!
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by Sunbassen(m): 12:10am On Sep 04, 2015
We shall see how long pdp will stand as a political party... I don't know how it is being done, but a magic must be going on in the power sector. The way I'm enjoying electricity in my area since Buhari got in, I've never ever enjoyed it like this since 1999.
BUHARI's achievements are getting pdp worried and it is understood.
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 04, 2015
the very thing PDP did for 16 years is what they are speaking out against....
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by Jexyme(f): 12:42am On Sep 04, 2015
PDP cannot provide credible and sound opposition to APC I swear.

I wonder how Metuh's brain froze after loosing power.

Monkey wey wan dog to look like am...........go and sleep.....
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by Leopantro: 1:05am On Sep 04, 2015
Forwetinnah:
...this is what I've been shouting siiiiince o. Aisha and Atiku are the unofficial Ministers of Petroleum Resources. The people are already milking the ND drrrrrry. The Biggest fraud Nigeria ever encountered is in power

I believe that the biggest fraud Nigeria ever encountered was when GEJ was assured he would win the election with the majority of Nigerians supporting him. A lot of positive marks and possibilities were created by the last government, though they never declared their assets even a fake one. So, with all these and prayers, why did PDP lose?
Mass rigging? But they are the Masters in it.
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by DrHighchief(m): 2:37am On Sep 04, 2015
Metuh learning d act of opposition politics.
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by beordune(m): 6:01am On Sep 04, 2015
emamos:

http://www.punchng.com/news/corruption-ongoing-under-buhari-pdp/

Òdé ni Methu yi sha... The guy just made me burn data for this nonsense.
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by airboom1(m): 6:46am On Sep 04, 2015
when I tell people that APC is PDP they said no.. now what's happening, people really need to apply wisdom (akonuche) PDP members defected to APC in continuity of their corruptions and crimes.
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by kolade2ayoade(m): 7:44am On Sep 04, 2015
Nonsense party
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by captianfreeman(m): 8:41am On Sep 04, 2015
emamos:

http://www.punchng.com/news/corruption-ongoing-under-buhari-pdp/
I no fit read all this Metuh palava. But corruption under Buhari ,can never be as deadly as under PDP. My opinion tho.
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by Muri1533: 10:27am On Sep 04, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
Olisa Metuh it's too early to kill yourself with High Blood Pressure....If Buhari doesn't perform we will vote him out in 2019, But if he performs I and my family will support him till 2023...

You guys had the chance to change Nigeria From 1999 to 2015...Instead you all enriched yourselves, Building Mansions and Riding posh cars in Abuja..

Pls feel free to inform me whenever any PDP stalwart wants to sell his house for cheap in Maitama or Asokoro...As they are no longer in control of the federal government Treasury

Back to my business sipping Moet in TheBank, Wuse2 with Uyi the founder....lol
yes oooo my brother you are right. they have the opportunity of sixteen years to revive Nigeria yet they are unable to do so
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by emamos: 10:49am On Sep 04, 2015
captianfreeman:

I no fit read all this Metuh palava. But corruption under Buhari ,can never be as deadly as under PDP. My opinion tho.
truth
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by Goke7: 11:18am On Sep 04, 2015
The only hope for pdp is if they can recapture power in 2019 which i think is impossible with the way PMB is going, after 2019, pdp will be history as they guys in the ss and se where pdp is still dominant can't play opposition politics for long hence the reason for their wailing now.

Metuh I feel your pain but you guys were the ones who threw power away.
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by greatbalesh(m): 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by Ikiriye(m): 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

I was expecting a good read of how Billions of not Naira but Dollars have been siphoned or pocketed as is usually was when what is now the tail was the head

I had already placed in front af me bucket for collecting tears not crocodile tears but tears for future generations as is usually the case

But then, the disappointment came ! ,
I only got to see speculations over speculations
Allegations fueled by suspicion

Anyway, I am not surprised because they say a cheat feels every other person is also a cheater just like a liar think every other person is a pathological liar like him.

Till the opposition can come up with tangible accusation(s), all these confrontations will always meet me cocked . I will continue to believe and hope this new administration means well . Won't allow anybody to take that from me till I'm convinced to see things the other way round, Because believing praying and hoping is all I've got. Praying Buhari and is cohorts don't disappoint the electorate , the Nigerian Populace . PDP can go to hell for all I care!
Must we wait for 4years for this govt to play with us.pdp toyed with our past so we must learn and deal with any wrong move by pmb
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by Ikiriye(m): 12:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
Muri1533:
yes oooo my brother you are right. they have the opportunity of sixteen years to revive Nigeria yet they are unable to do so

Forget the name pdp and focus on the individuals.pdp remains apc the difference is that it accommodated some of ad and pmb party.
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ikiriye:

Must we wait for 4years for this govt to play with us.pdp toyed with our past so we must learn and deal with any wrong move by pmb

Quite well said , however constructive criticism should be it .
Can you imagine the outcome when a tornado meets a volcano? -Chaos!

Rants and hate fueled Alutas won't better our lot, it never did.

Intelligent arguments and outbursts motivated by crave to achieve a common goal -National Prosperity has been thrown out af the window. In its place I see here everyday dirty politricking that are far from sensible; name calling, blaming, hate mongering etc, this is rather too barbaric and speaks volume af how backward and negativity oriented too many people are. They bemoan the perception af the world around of the high IQ Nigerians are believed to possess.

Yes, We should learn of 'more effective ways' (e.g my submission here) like you've rightly said to communicate our grievances.

Like I said rants and alutas fueled by hate won't better our lot, it never did! wink
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by EMMANJIGB: 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
PLEASE METUH YOU ARE CONSTITUTING YOURSELF INTO AN AVOIDABLE NUISANCE. DO YOU NOT HAVE ANY QUIETNESS IN YOUR MODE. PLEASE PDP SAVE THIS MAN BEFORE HE COMMITS SUICIDE BECAUSE OF HIS MANIA FOR BUHARI. THE REALITY IS THAT BARRING DEATH OR ANY LIFE THREATENING DISABILITY BUHARI WILL BE THERE FOR 4 YEARS. IF METUH CONTINUES AT THIS DECIBEL HE WILL BURN OUT. MAJORITY OF US ARE FED UP WITH HIS TIRADES. IF WITHOUT PROBING ETC WE ARE NOW HAVING LIGHT AND FUEL , YOU CAN IMAGINE IF THE THIEVES SORRY FOR US AND RETURN THE LOOTS. BUHARI HAS SAID THAT NIGERIA HAS NO BUSINESS TO BE LABELED POOR. I SEEM TO AGREE WITH HIM. GOD HAS ALLOWED BUHARI TO COME IN , THEREFORE METUH SHOULD CHILL OUT AND STOP HIS CHILDISH TANTRUMS. THIS IS NOT OPPOSITION AT ALL. IT IS MANIC DEPRESSIVE BIPOLAR POLITICAL NEUROSIS WITH NO KNOWN CURE.
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by EMMANJIGB: 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
mascot87:
The high level stupidity been displayed by PDP these days can't be compared with the highest known stupidity displayed by any one or group of people.
............GOOD DESCRIPTIVE EXACTITUDE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National Convention: APC Governors, Leaders Fight To Finish / Photos: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In South Africa / Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.