Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,211 members, 7,839,119 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Do First Class Monarch Exist In South East..? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do First Class Monarch Exist In South East..? (8283 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) / Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum / South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do First Class Monarch Exist In South East..? by cheruv: 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
wadetaw202:

See how this flaaaathead shot himself in the leg. Shebi you Igbo's say you are not diabolical. How come you are having spiritual head and head of long juju? Sebi you claim only Yoruba's do juju? Are you saying you were lying and just beating empty chest all along?
Look at this oily brain spitting all over me under the guise of stammering angry
Read the post again before opening your bukka bukka and lemme tell you something in whispers..

I've not been to Lagos before and I dontve plans of..even if NYSC post me there I'd change to rivers or benue.I don't givva damn about what a brain filled with oil thinks about me or my nation but I'd suggest you keep whatever shiit you're cooking there with you undecided

6 Likes

Re: Do First Class Monarch Exist In South East..? by cheruv: 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
nwadiuko1:
What's the criteria for "first clasship"?
CGPA 5.0

4 Likes

Re: Do First Class Monarch Exist In South East..? by nwadiuko1(m): 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
cheruv:
CGPA 5.0
lol
Re: Do First Class Monarch Exist In South East..? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
DICK4UCKPUSSY:
Have never heard of first class monarch in south east, just want to know if they exist in South east region..?

We don't have any. We have always been a democracy.
Re: Do First Class Monarch Exist In South East..? by EasternLion: 12:29am On Sep 05, 2015
Republicans till we die!!!

Chukwu Okike Abiama is our highest King, not man!

2 Likes

Re: Do First Class Monarch Exist In South East..? by Francis5: 12:48am On Sep 05, 2015
The op is a local village champion. In this 21st century, your Yoruba oba is MORlBUND and must eat human flesh. That is barbaric culture.

1 Like

Re: Do First Class Monarch Exist In South East..? by Francis5: 12:53am On Sep 05, 2015
First class king is in the eyes of the beholder. What is first class in the op's village would be 5th class in Igbo land. The UK has a first class monarchical family, the US has none. How has that raised any issues? Stupid low life Op.

2 Likes

Re: Do First Class Monarch Exist In South East..? by wadetaw202: 4:27am On Sep 05, 2015
cheruv:

Look at this oily brain spitting all over me under the guise of stammering angry
Read the post again before opening your bukka bukka and lemme tell you something in whispers..

I've not been to Lagos before and I dontve plans of..even if NYSC post me there I'd change to rivers or benue.I don't givva damn about what a brain filled with oil thinks about me or my nation but I'd suggest you keep whatever shiit you're cooking there with you undecided

Why are you ranting like someone who has just received an fresh dose of bite from a rabid dog? You Igbo's are found of derailing. How does your response even correlate with my response? I now understand. It is because your head is flat. That is why you rave like a demented soul. Your flaaaathead has compressed your brain and you must have intracranial bleeding now, culminating in tentorial herniation and acute loss of mental function; hence your rabid-like manifestations.

Yes, I cook with oil, I mean palm oil. and yes, I enjoy my palm oil soup very well. It is very sweet. It is only a poor bastsrdd like you that has no money to buy palm oil that will not be able to cook with it.

And I will suggest to you flaaaathead, go and be cooking with palm oil. It contains LDL that will help your brain to develop. Now that you have gone rabid, the only solution to your problem is a good dose of palm oil. Cursed bastard, pls remain in your gully erosion and take a swim in the dirt and filth on the street of aba, the dirtiest city in west Africa. Do not go to port Harcourt or Benue, so that you will not take your dirty behaviour there. Instead remain with your fellow pigs in aba. Dirty tribe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do First Class Monarch Exist In South East..? by wadetaw202: 4:35am On Sep 05, 2015
cheruv:

The dangers of a single story grin

It happens that the single story is true every time it is told. I have a professor in my school. His name is professor edungbola.

He is the one who eradicated guinea worm in Nigeria. He has only one story to tell: How he eradicated guinea worm (dracunculus medinensis). And do you know what? That story has taken him to places and it is still taking him to places; I mean places that buhari may never reach in his life.

It is not by the singleness of the story; it is by the substance of the story.

Capiche?!
Re: Do First Class Monarch Exist In South East..? by wadetaw202: 4:53am On Sep 05, 2015
cheruv:

The white man who tried that was given a dirty slap by Ojukwu as far back as 1944..by then your fathers were still trying each other with juju while dodging the white man grin

Igbo's and propaganda. This was how propaganda led to you into a war you could not win in 1967. Now you have started again. Where is the evidence where ojukwu the hammer head of horror slapped a white man in 1944? If you can't provide evidence, then you are lying like any OSU out there would do. Dont forget that you OSU's are dedicated to Satan from your birth and you must do your father's will, which includes lying.

Last time I checked, Igbo's are still playing with juju even in year 2000; okija shrine comes to mind.

As at 1930, express roads were being constructed in yorubaland using stream rollers. Am certain your father's were still tying woman wrapper around then. As at 1930, Yoruba's have town improvement unions that were busy improving on cities like Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta, ijebu ode, ogbomoso and so on. I am sure your grandfathers were busy hunting squirrels and playing wrestling games under the moonlight then.

Out of the 27 post primary institutions in Nigeria in 1930, 17 were in the southwest. My own secondary school in ondo was founded in 1919. Where is your steupid and wraper-tying tribe then? They were still fighting amateur clan war between abame and onicha.

Education started in yorubaland as far back as 1859. Your useless tribe was no where then. Your fathers were still counting the number of heads they cut in their amateurish cutlass wars then. The link below will enlighten you, that is, if you want to be enlightened.

https://books.google.com/books?isbn=0521226562
Re: Do First Class Monarch Exist In South East..? by cybertyrant(m): 4:56am On Sep 05, 2015
osymerga:
Ever heard of Eze Nri ? Go find out...
Hmm does know if he exist
Re: Do First Class Monarch Exist In South East..? by cybertyrant(m): 5:02am On Sep 05, 2015
ahaz:
in nija we have federal recognised first class kings and I'm Igbo land we have obi of Onitsha,and obi of asaba.but in igno traditional settings the most respected igno monarchs are igwe NRI,igwe awka,igwe nwarfor orizu of nnewi,igwe obosi,eze njemanze owere, one eze from mbaise,eze arochukwu and the one of ezeagu kingdom of enugu.
U must be from there for trying to defend them.
1- they are not first class
2-they are not popular
3-they cannot shake a state
4- they might be respected but they dont have mouth in the society at large or in politics

2 Likes

Re: Do First Class Monarch Exist In South East..? by wadetaw202: 5:11am On Sep 05, 2015
EasternLion:
Republicans till we die!!!

Chukwu Okike Abiama is our highest King, not man!

No, your highest king is amadioha and the other fetish gods you have in igboland!
Re: Do First Class Monarch Exist In South East..? by EasternLion: 6:55am On Sep 05, 2015
wadetaw202:

No, your highest king is amadioha and the other fetish gods you have in igboland!

Abobaku.

1 Like

Re: Do First Class Monarch Exist In South East..? by kernel501: 8:25am On Sep 05, 2015
wadetaw202:

Goal oriented? Like younger ones not showing respect to elders, is that the kind of goal you are talking about? Like kids not minding selling their souls and even their parents for money, is that your idea of goal orientation?

Yes... like Obasanjo having sex with his daughter inlaw and receiving applause for been a hero and voting US most wanted Drug baron in Ogun State because of a cup of rice.

1 Like

Re: Do First Class Monarch Exist In South East..? by cheruv: 8:43am On Sep 05, 2015
wadetaw202:

Why are you ranting like someone who has just received an fresh dose of bite from a rabid dog? You Igbo's are found of derailing. How does your response even correlate with my response? I now understand. It is because your head is flat. That is why you rave like a demented soul. Your flaaaathead has compressed your brain and you must have intracranial bleeding now, culminating in tentorial herniation and acute loss of mental function; hence your rabid-like manifestations.

Yes, I cook with oil, I mean palm oil. and yes, I enjoy my palm oil soup very well. It is very sweet. It is only a poor bastsrdd like you that has no money to buy palm oil that will not be able to cook with it.

And I will suggest to you flaaaathead, go and be cooking with palm oil. It contains LDL that will help your brain to develop. Now that you have gone rabid, the only solution to your problem is a good dose of palm oil. Cursed bastard, pls remain in your gully erosion and take a swim in the dirt and filth on the street of aba, the dirtiest city in west Africa. Do not go to port Harcourt or Benue, so that you will not take your dirty behaviour there. Instead remain with your fellow pigs in aba. Dirty tribe.
gringringrin
Am looking at the huge foreign exchange trade in palm oil with the Odua component of Arewoduastan would bring to the coffers of Biafra kiss
Anyway, to bring Biafra to existence is the solemn duty of every Igbo.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Do First Class Monarch Exist In South East..? by hoobs(m): 9:14am On Sep 05, 2015
wadetaw202:

The word oba is a pure Yoruba word. It simple means king in translation.
taaaaaaa,Oba is a bini word if you do not know that,lemme educate you,Oba is a bini word for kingship which dy installed in your lands after conquering it same way the fulani's(your masters installed an emir afta taking Kwara frm you,the only stool yhat your pppl have originally is the alafin of oyo and the onni of ife that's y its not called Oba of oyo or oba of ife,foool!,you no dy shame!
Re: Do First Class Monarch Exist In South East..? by princdebola201(m): 9:42am On Sep 05, 2015
hoobs:
taaaaaaa,Oba is a bini word if you do not know that,lemme educate you,Oba is a bini word for kingship which dy installed in your lands after conquering it same way the fulani's(your masters installed an emir afta taking Kwara frm you,the only stool yhat your pppl have originally is the alafin of oyo and the onni of ife that's y its not called Oba of oyo or oba of ife,foool!,you no dy shame!

Baseless analysis, every yoruba king has his own title, alake of egbaland, awujale of ijebu, elegushi, eleko, ugbo of ugboland, onisheri of olofin ,oniru, all these re titles to the throne. Every oba in yoruba land have the title you can call them any but Oba is the paramount name for any monarch in yoruba land

Alayeluwa Oba Okunade Sijuwade, is the ooni of ife (the ooni of ife is the title of his jurisidictions)

Don't twist history like your fathers re used to e.g Achebe

We all know benin empire give birth to onitsha empire..?
Obi in igbo means heart , apart from Obi of onitsha no monarch in igboland use the title, the rest all known as igwes..
Any obi of onitsha pay homage to all dieties in bennin kingdom by slaughtering a cow .

Stop twisting history
Re: Do First Class Monarch Exist In South East..? by cybertyrant(m): 10:06am On Sep 05, 2015
princdebola201:

Baseless analysis, every yoruba king has his own title, alake of egbaland, awujale of ijebu, elegushi, eleko, ugbo of ugboland, onisheri of olofin ,oniru, all these re titles to the throne. Every oba in yoruba land have the title you can call them any but Oba is the paramount name for any monarch in yoruba land

Alayeluwa Oba Okunade Sijuwade, is the ooni of ife (the ooni of ife is the title of his jurisidictions)

Don't twist history like your fathers re used to e.g Achebe

We all know benin empire give birth to onitsha empire..?
Obi in igbo means heart , apart from Obi of onitsha no monarch in igboland use the title, the rest all known as igwes..
Any obi of onitsha pay homage to all dieties in bennin kingdom by slaughtering a cow .

Stop twisting history
obi of asaba is hausa abi?

Igbos conquered a parts of yoruba land e.g ile ife and ugbo, binis conquered parts of yoruba land e.g is the no mans land called eko,hausa-fulanis conquered yoruba land in ilorin and installed an emir, and others i dnt know.

I thought yorubas king is kabiesi,or so i thought.

Cowards

Natural OUTCASTS, second family of BATS in human form
Re: Do First Class Monarch Exist In South East..? by princdebola201(m): 10:33am On Sep 05, 2015
cybertyrant:
obi of asaba is hausa abi?

Igbos conquered a parts of yoruba land e.g ile ife and ugbo, binis conquered parts of yoruba land e.g is the no mans land called eko,hausa-fulanis conquered yoruba land in ilorin and installed an emir, and others i dnt know.

I thought yorubas king is kabiesi,or so i thought.

Cowards

Natural OUTCASTS, second family of BATS in human form

Haahahaa..!!!gringrin out of all hundreds of igwes in 5 south east states you couldn't mention any one but to cross border to south south gringrin stop fooling urself Boy..!!gringrin
Onitsha and asaba were under benin Empire ,before delta state was created ..stop twisting history.
www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-great-bini-empire-african-legacy/

Every monarch in yoruba land has the title Kabyesi. Aleyeluwa , alase ikeji orisa and Oba. Is like any nigerian that becomes a president is automatically known GCFR titles( grand commander of chiefs and armed forces) so ur analysis is rubbishgringrin

Tell me any Igbo monarch in S.E that used obi as the title to the throne.. Cos onitsha and asaba where under bennin empire .?
And obi in igbo means heart

Stop beating about the bush..you know the truth 99.9 percent of monarch in igbo land re known as igwes .

Ur fathers have brainwashed u to believe them by twisiting historygringrin
Re: Do First Class Monarch Exist In South East..? by tonychristopher: 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
princdebola201:

Haahahaa..!!!gringrin out of all hundreds of igwes in 5 south east states you couldn't mention any one but to cross border to south south gringrin stop fooling urself Boy..!!gringrin
Onitsha and asaba were under benin Empire ,before delta state was created ..stop twisting history.
www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-great-bini-empire-african-legacy/

Every monarch in yoruba land has the title Kabyesi. Aleyeluwa , alase ikeji orisa and Oba. Is like any nigerian that becomes a president is automatically known GCFR titles( grand commander of chiefs and armed forces) so ur analysis is rubbishgringrin

Tell me any Igbo monarch in S.E that used obi as the title to the throne.. Cos onitsha and asaba where under bennin empire .?

Stop beating about the bush..you know the truth 99.9 percent of monarch in igbo land re known as igwes .

we have Obi of nsugbe ..that is a town in anambra

and the word Obi means palace of big compound of head of family

another Obi means heart also

so maybe Mikel Obi is Benin
or maybe I am Benin by my native name obinna

the way people twist history can be funny

Onitsha was never under Benin rule pls

Onitsha came from the daughter of NRI iguedo and some Igbo returned from their sourjourn in Benin via Eze chime maybe that is a Benin name also

mind you the term Onitsha or onicha is pure Igbo

we have tons of Igbo villages in all the south east state including delta and some Rivera that have Onitsha-onicha as prefix to their name

unlike Yoruba that never had eko as prefix or suffix to their name

this is Igbo 101

asaba people migrated from awka and some other Igbo mainland

pls pls stop peddling lies biko

1 Like

Re: Do First Class Monarch Exist In South East..? by tonychristopher: 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
princdebola201:

point of correction it is only anambra and Enugu use igwe for kings
IMO,abia and rivers uses Eze for king
some delta use Obi with some villages in anambra

just like in Yoruba some bear oba ,dome ooni, some baale, some whatever name they choose

in UK some use duke,some use baraon,some even us sir ....

it depends

1 Like

Re: Do First Class Monarch Exist In South East..? by wadetaw202: 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
hoobs:

I felt like abusing you for your deep sitted ignorance, but I thought better of it. I will try to educate you for the last time. It is very clear you do not have any knowledge about anything. Your deep seated hatred and bitterness against Yoruba made you throw caution into the wind and write rubbish with your leprous fingers.

So, here is the truth:

Benin was part of the Yoruba empire. In fact, benin was derived from the Yoruba word, which means "ibinu" (Yoruba word for anger). "Ibinu" metamorphosed into "ibini", which later became "benin". Ask anyone from your tribe, who has any sense of history and they will confirm this. It is clear you know NOTHING about history and your steupid ignorance is very disgusting. All Yoruba towns; be it ondo, eko, Ibadan, Ilorin, Oyo, ogbomoso, Bini (now benin), akure, et Al have an "Oba" (yoruba word for king) on the thrown.

Ooni of Ife, the biological father of all Yoruba kings got angry with benin and that was why the town was called ibinu (anger). Oba is a Yoruba word for king. If you have any sense of history, which is very clear that you lack, you would have known that the title for the oba of benin is Omo n'oba, which originally meant Omo oba (a Yoruba word that means "prince" ) .

If you still comment trash after this, then I will be convinced that you are a fooool!
Re: Do First Class Monarch Exist In South East..? by wadetaw202: 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
cheruv:

gringringrin
Am looking at the huge foreign exchange trade in palm oil with the Odua component of Arewoduastan would bring to the coffers of Biafra kiss
Anyway, to bring Biafra to existence is the solemn duty of every Igbo.. smiley

Form your Biafra on time and get lost. At least, Yoruba land will be free form the dirty pigs from aba.

Last time I checked, apc , the arewa party is rulling IMO state

Last time I checked, Igbo's rejected apga, the Igbo indigenous party and chose PDP, the arewa constituted party.

Last time I checked, an igwe converted to Islam

Last time I checked, a youth corpse converted to Islam.

Believe me, boy, alaigbo has become an arewastan. Welcome dear arewastanian! Eeediot!!!
Re: Do First Class Monarch Exist In South East..? by wadetaw202: 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
kernel501:

Yes... like Obasanjo having sex with his daughter inlaw and receiving applause for been a hero and voting US most wanted Drug baron in Ogun State because of a cup of rice.

Do you mean that is the kind of goal that your flaaaathead tribe have? the Igbo tribe is a cursed tribe then!
Re: Do First Class Monarch Exist In South East..? by wadetaw202: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
EasternLion:

Abobaku.

Ndo OSU. Your life and that of your father, your mother, your sisters and brother have been dedicated to the devil even before you were born. It must be difficult being you.

Yes, I am abobaku. At least, I will die in a real grave and with a king. But you that is an OSU will be thrown like a trash can into the evil forest to decay. Or you may get a slot in a Gully erosion.

Don't forget that you are an outcast. You cannot be buried with normal human beings. Your family is cursed forever and they must be thrown to the evil forest after they die.

The curse will not even stop on your head; it will fall on your children and their children after them.

Believe me flaaaathead, it is better to be an abobaku than to be an OSU.

I will enjoy my fortune as an abobaku; I suggest you too should enjoy your fortune as an osu outcast!
Re: Do First Class Monarch Exist In South East..? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
wadetaw202:

Jeez! you must be backward in your part of the world not to know about monarchs gradings in Nigeria. The common primary school pupil in Yoruba land knows these things.

Like seriously?? Like I care.
Am a biafran, I grew up there. So how does that relate to me. The primary school guy should go and secure a job with that too. Mtchew.
Re: Do First Class Monarch Exist In South East..? by wadetaw202: 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Like seriously?? Like I care.
Am a biafran, I grew up there. So how does that relate to me. The primary school guy should go and secure a job with that too. Mtchew.

Round of applause for you! You just covered up your ignorance and lack of adequate education well.
Re: Do First Class Monarch Exist In South East..? by cheruv: 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
wadetaw202:

Form your Biafra on time and get lost. At least, Yoruba land will be free form the dirty pigs from aba.

Last time I checked, apc , the arewa party is rulling IMO state

Last time I checked, Igbo's rejected apga, the Igbo indigenous party and chose PDP, the arewa constituted party.

Last time I checked, an igwe converted to Islam

Last time I checked, a youth corpse converted to Islam.

Believe me, boy, alaigbo has become an arewastan. Welcome dear arewastanian! Eeediot!!!
***lands him a dirty slap angry
Mechie onu!
Slaves close their mouths when children of the sun are talking... undecided
***lands him another dirty slap! angry

2 Likes

Re: Do First Class Monarch Exist In South East..? by Malawian(m): 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
Abagworo:

The Igbo word for king is eze and not Igwe. Igwe means heavenly or divine and was used more as appraisal until it came to be a title. Ezeigwe means divine King. Obi is purely the symbolic name of the king and his authority. Eze Abagworo is Obi of Abagworoland and his palace is Obiabagworo and isi-obi of Abagworoland. When my subjects come to pay me homage they hail Igweee! in acknowledgement of my heavenly divinity and they say Eze igadi ndu ruo oge ebiebi which means may King Abagworo live long.
bros, i don't weed, but i will make an exception for your product
Re: Do First Class Monarch Exist In South East..? by wadetaw202: 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
cheruv:

***lands him a dirty slap angry
Mechie onu!
Slaves close their mouths when children of the sun are talking... undecided
***lands him another dirty slap! angry

You are the slave, you know.

APC, almanjiri party, is ruling the people of IMO state. So, IMO people are slaves to the almanjiri.

Mr slave, don't you know you sold your birthright and became a slave, the day you rejected apga (Igbo party) and embraced PDP, the almanjiri party?

Flaaaathead, you are truly a slave!
Re: Do First Class Monarch Exist In South East..? by Sweetlemon(f): 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
basilo101:
Not just in present SE but the whole of old Eastern region, tell me the king of Port harcourt, Calabar, Uyo etc?. we never practiced monarchy. democracy runs in our blood, dats why the white mans indirect rule failed woefully in the east. Both the administrative and economic structure are highly decentralized and ppl achieve social status by their own hardwrok and not the circumstances of birth

Oga o! Another attache by force again.
Please go back to your history books and read about Calabar and Warri Royal kingdoms.
Till tomorrow, the Oba of Benin, Olu of Warri and Obong of Calabar will always be 1st Class royals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) / Ugwuanyi Inspects Projects At ESUT Teaching Hospital / 2023 Presidency: Should Northern Candidates Be On The Ballot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.