Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

A Certain Man Found His Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Certain Man Found His Wife (1096 Views)

How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? / Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) / It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Certain Man Found His Wife by swindo1(m): 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
A certain man found his wife with another man in his bedroom. Instead of shouting or beating both of them, . . he just looked at them and went back to the sitting room. He switched on the Television and started watching some gospel videos. . . The wife and the Boyfriend were in panic. The boyfriend dressed up and came by the sitting room then he said, . . "Sir am sorry for sleeping with your wife"... Husband - "It happens you can go.." The boyfriend left. . . The wife never came out from the bedroom till it was time to sleep. The husband switched off the Television and went to sleep in the bedroom. . . He found her wife sited on the floor crying. . . The husband never said anything or even ask her. He just slept on his bed and covered himself with some blankets. In the morning when he woke up, he found his wife dead. . *The wife committed suicide in the middle of night as her husband was sleeping. . . The husband was jailed for 20 years for murder. **Question: . . →Who was not fair_? . . ← 1. The husband, . . *2. The wife or . . *3. The law_? . : gud pm
Re: A Certain Man Found His Wife by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
The law. Unless the case was investigated by amateurs but there's a difference between suicide & murder.
Re: A Certain Man Found His Wife by topaaz(m): 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
The law, the wife should be sentenced to death for comitting adultery and suicide(2 aboninations) within the space of 24 hours angry.
Re: A Certain Man Found His Wife by AfroKnight: 10:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:
The law. Unless the case was investigated by amateurs but there's a difference between suicide & murder.
smiley the wife cheated. You ignored that grave fact.
Re: A Certain Man Found His Wife by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
AfroKnight:

smiley

I saw the big ass girl you were showing me angry tongue
Re: A Certain Man Found His Wife by AfroKnight: 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I saw the big ass girl you were showing me angry tongue

She's got it grin

So this is your picture. Interesting hairstyle. I like.
Re: A Certain Man Found His Wife by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
AfroKnight:

She's got it grin

So this is your picture. Interesting hairstyle. I like.

Thanks smiley

(1) (Reply)

Help: Advice A Friend That Wants To Marry A Girl That Loves Sex. / Advice Needed Urgently, What Could She Be Up To Pals? / Girls: Can You Woo A Guy You Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.