Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,573 members, 7,958,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:43 PM

Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow (3403 Views)

50 Couples Wed In Imo Mass Wedding At Catholic Church Immaculate Heart Of Mary / / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by Captainswag225(m): 10:21am On Sep 05, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
no fighting, dey will just give me some gud lapdance, heard there ARE nations cup qualifier today?
yeah naija v tanzania,,.. It hurt me when they sacked keshi but wishing the new coach all the best tho.
Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by Kayswat(m): 10:26am On Sep 05, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
change my mind to what? to tink like a muslims? aint gat time to join a terrorist organisation.

I'm not saying you should think like Muslims join coz you're entitle to whichever religion you feel is okay for you but just stop being an e-terrorist. You never can tell those you're hurting or misleading emotionally
Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by Johnnoah1st: 10:33am On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
yeah naija v tanzania,,.. It hurt me when they sacked keshi but wishing the new coach all the best tho.
whats ghana fixture?
Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by Captainswag225(m): 10:35am On Sep 05, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
whats ghana fixture?
against rwanda! Are u going to watch the naija game?
Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by Johnnoah1st: 10:39am On Sep 05, 2015
Kayswat:

I'm not saying you should think like Muslims join coz you're entitle to whichever religion you feel is okay for you but just stop being an e-terrorist. You never can tell those you're hurting or misleading emotionally
now let me get something straight into ur head, did i lied against u? who are d terrorist in d world?
Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by Johnnoah1st: 11:03am On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
against rwanda! Are u going to watch the naija game?
i will try and watch it if i can see the streaming links online.
Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by Captainswag225(m): 11:09am On Sep 05, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
i will try and watch it if i can see the streaming links online.
greatt! How is the weather over there?
Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 05, 2015
Kayswat:

I don't think you have love in your dictionary sir
if u av love in ur dictionary den u wouldn't b worried abt religion or wateva... grow up and embrace d fact dat dia is more to relationships dan just "love"
Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by Kayswat(m): 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
no let me get something straight into ur head, did i lied against u? who are d terrorist in d world?

I wouldn't love to derail the thread but just lemme chip this in, just check this rough stats
https://abagond./2013/04/24/are-christians-more-violent-than-muslims/
Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by Johnnoah1st: 10:17am On Sep 06, 2015
Kayswat:

I wouldn't love to derail the thread but just lemme chip this in, just check this rough stats
https://abagond./2013/04/24/are-christians-more-violent-than-muslims/
AND u expect me to click on dat virus invested blog of urs? aint clicking on dat shiit! my gadget safety is important to me.
Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by Kayswat(m): 10:29am On Sep 06, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
AND u expect me to click on dat virus invested blog of urs? aint clicking on dat shiit! my gadget safety is important to me.

I just learn something new from nairaland today which I ought to have applied to your case since. I wouldn't know if you can just go and check "agarawu23's" signature. That seriously fit you
Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by Johnnoah1st: 10:37am On Sep 06, 2015
Kayswat:

I just learn something new from nairaland today which I ought to have applied to your case since. I wouldn't know if you can just go and check "agarawu23's" signature. That seriously fit you
give me a popular and credible website to back ur claim, aint taking u serious wit all does silly blogs up posted.
Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by dpacesetter(m): 11:12am On Sep 06, 2015
Kayswat:
Please this is just straight from the heart of a confused fellow. I'm not and can't make a good writer but I have to say this, so I'm dying to hear your candid say on it

I'm in dilemma currently, I think I'm in love with this girl but there are so many barriers between us plus I wouldn't know her own view. Firstly, religion she's a staunch xtian according to my perception so as I'm a loyal Muslim. I wouldn't know if my family esp my mum will buy that coz I can't just toy with her(she is all I have) not to talk of her family coz seriously I can't marry someone with different believe as I am. She will have to change. It's a long distance relationship though but I believe if I can overcome all the other obstacles The distance isn't a much problem.
I believe love is a thing of the heart, to me she is a perfect match for my future partner. Lemme quickly brief our journey, we happened to attend same secondary school but not even a hi as a greeting was exchanged while we were there, we started all this pre-admission chat on Fb and what really later made us close is that she later attended a A'level school with a close cousin of mine which is a girl and as a talkative or how will I put that cousin of mine she quickly clinched to her knowing that we attended same school.
Our discussion further from there, we exchange numbers and periodically put a call through not until when I noticed it's four years already and it's now as deep as I can never think of. I didn't tell her I have a thing for her but it's just too obvious and she know it coz recently something transpire between us and she made mention that she knows I like her and she wouldn't wanna take advantage of that that's why she has been the way she is to me and also mention the feeling she has for me though not directly but I got the message.
I'm an introvert just lemme say I'm too confidential I keep my things to my self, I have this thing that no one is perfect so there is no need sampling all the girls around for me to choose someone that I know is good for me.
Every man is born with that evil, the bad people are those who let it overcome their good spirit, I know the inner me is arrrgghhhhh a bad boi, I can get any girl I want with what I have(just bragging) but I wouldn't like that coz I will so much spoil things and probably because I'm the only male of the family and I can't imagine someone play any of my sister.
What will a man cherish in a woman other than her being submissive [she is incompatible]. Loyal[as loyal as loyalty itself]. Beauty [her body is a temple of beauty which she happen to be a goddess there again]. Smart[not until when I met her I believe most girls like her are bimbo] intelligent.... What else?.
Confusion is a state of mind in which no one can master and a problem shared is a problem half solved coz I can't hold this any longer. It's either I just tell her I wanna back off with what I started or.... I'm just in a jumble state of mind
Should I proceed to tell her and probably she has the same feeling or I should just keep my thing to myself and look elsewhere.
Thanks in anticipation
@op, what matter most in a relationship or marriage is understanding and qualities of your partner. From ur write-up, it seems this girl has all the qualities u want from a woman, what u guys need is understanding to solve this issue of religion out. Religion has really caused havoc in many people life just because they don't understand the concept properly, to me I don't see marrying someone from another religion as an issue except traditional worshipper. Have seen couples from different religion having a peaceful and excellent home, even better than those from the same religion.
Lastly prior proper preparation prevent poor performance. create a home not a house for your family
Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by agarawu23(m): 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
Kayswat:

I just learn something new from nairaland today which I ought to have applied to your case since. I wouldn't know if you can just go and check "aga rawu23's" signature. That seriously fit you
bro, it's my new discovery and it has been working for me since 3 days. We ga A lot of fools on this forum wink
Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by Johnnoah1st: 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
agarawu23:
bro, it's my new discovery and it has been working for me since 3 days. We ga A lot of fools on this forum wink
lol, see dis one forming big boy on nairaland, who even knw u exist? am even seeing dis ur 4uking monicker 4 d 1st time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Been Banned Before? / If You Can See Bobmarley In This Pics,then You Need To Stop Taking Weed / ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.