Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1336709 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
crazydove:

That's the only place the sell hard copies except you go online.they are free
How sure are you? They sell it all around. I didn't get mine there either, but that was a long time and the guy no longer sells there
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
slimmy05:
How sure are you? They sell it all around. I didn't get mine there either, but that was a long time and the guy no longer sells there

Did the guy give you a CD too?I belive in originality.not just enter market and because its cheap
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
crazydove:

Did the guy give you a CD too?I belive in originality.not just enter market and because its cheap
Why not, it is used and original
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
slimmy05:
Why not, it is used and original

did your copy come with a CD?if its original why buy nother copy?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Lexyp(m): 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
Good day,please i need help to know the next step i should take on my application,did my submission on 2nd of September and was told will get a feed back in 15 working days,am worried now because is now 5 weeks and 5days and i haven't heard from them and have been to the submission centre it's not there,so i need to know if everything is going on fine,need you advise on what to do,is a visiting visa am applying for.
Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 1step2right: 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
Lexyp:
Good day,please i need help to know the next step i should take on my application,did my submission on 2nd of September and was told will get a feed back in 15 working days,am worried now because is now 5 weeks and 5days and i haven't heard from them and have been to the submission centre it's not there,so i need to know if everything is going on fine,need you advise on what to do,is a visiting visa am applying for.
Thanks.

have you tried sending a mail to them?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by spikesC(m): 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
Lexyp:
Thanks.

You need to contact UKBA immediately.
https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mysteriouspee: 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
[b][/b][b][/b]hi house, im new on this thread, been an observer for a while. You guys are really doing a great job. I am about to apply for my visa for a Phd. I noticed an anomaly in my response to a question on the visa application....................Unfortunately i cannot amend it as i have submitted the form online. I will like to know if this can affect the outcome of the visa. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
mysteriouspee:
hi house, im new on this thread, been an observer for a while. You guys are really doing a great job. I am about to apply for my visa for a Phd. I noticed an anomally in my response to a question on the visa application. The question is What is the level of the course and the qualification? I filled Postgraduate Research PhD while on the CAS it reads Doctor of Philosophy Unfortunately i cannot ammend it because i have submitted the form online. I will like to know if this can affect the outcome of the visa. Thank you.

The same thing.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
fongsaiyuk:
Hi all, I'm a silent follower of this thread and I want to thank you all. I have benefited immensely from what members have posted here. Even though this is coming late because I have been in the UK like 2 weeks now, I believe it is better late than never. Applied for visa on 28th of September (the same day my school resumed), interview was on the 5th of October and visa came out on the 9th of October and latest resumption date was 12th October, though I payed for priority service at the abuja centre, when I was there to collect my visa met someone there who also paid for priority, had applied before me and has not yet got a response. I would say guys should also pray, as God's priority service is the best and most reliable.
I thank Justwise, even though he was so blunt with me when I was getting worried and contacted him, but that doesn't take away the great work he's doing here. I also thank spawne, he was there to answer my questions when i was filling my visa application forms.
I read here of a lady who had only N100 notes to give our officials at the airport, i did exactly the same thing. One immigration officer was the 1st to ask me for money, I just removed 2 of those, folded and gave to him, by the time he saw it he was like what is this? I wanted to tell him that was what I had, he just intercepted and said just go annoyingly lol. Others collected gladly as I proceeded.
Finally, I don't know if it is me that got the wrong impression, but from what I have read here it appears as though one can only come in via Heathrow airport, cos I've seen a lot of people going to Scotland that talked about taking trains or coaches from London to Scotland. I booked an Emirates airline to London, and in dubai I was told I didn't have to go to London if my school is not there and there's an international airport in the city my school is. It was all fun though. I thank you all.

Sorry this is coming late but congratulations!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mysteriouspee: 6:13am On Oct 30, 2015
justwise:

The same thing.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 1step2right: 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
my course starts January 18 is it wise to apply for visa next week before 12th of November?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
1step2right:
my course starts January 18 is it wise to apply for visa next week before 12th of November?

That is a good time to apply.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chilez(f): 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
1step2right:
What school? Mine starts d same day? And yh its the right time, d best time sef. smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by utijerry: 6:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hi all
am happy to tell you that my brother collected his package today and the visa was issued.
After his first refusal, we repackaged with the great advice and contributions from Justwise, dtt, mubarak39,poshstore, narpheesarh, and others .

we submitted the Form on Fri 23 Oct online,

Application Submitted in Abuja on Mon 26 Oct,
Transferred for Decision on 26 Oct
Received by UKVI on 27 Oct
Decision Made on 29 Oct
Ready for Collection on 30 Oct
WE PICKED IT ON 30 OCT

WE also payed for priority.
and put in a lot of prayers
and this is the testimony

Praise the Lord !!!!

Have a great weekend all grin grin grin

dtt:

Letter of consent from your dad. Google the format. And maybe your dads data page. But this is not neccessary

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2015
utijerry:
Hi all
am happy to tell you that my brother collected his package today and the visa was issued.
After his first refusal, we repackaged with the great advice and contributions from Justwise, dtt, mubarak39,poshstore, narpheesarh, and others .

we submitted the Form on Fri 23 Oct online,

Application Submitted in Abuja on Mon 26 Oct,
Transferred for Decision on 26 Oct
Received by UKVI on 27 Oct
Decision Made on 29 Oct
Ready for Collection on 30 Oct
WE PICKED IT ON 30 OCT

WE also payed for priority.
and put in a lot of prayers
and this is the testimony

Praise the Lord !!!!

Have a great weekend all grin grin grin

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by PRYCE(m): 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hello Justwise!

I'll be starting school on February 16 at Robert Gordon University Scotland. I want to know if I can apply for my visa this november and get into the UK in January just to familiarise myself with everything and everywhere. That possible?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:40am On Oct 31, 2015
PRYCE:
Hello Justwise!

I'll be starting school on February 16 at Robert Gordon University Scotland. I want to know if I can apply for my visa this november and get into the UK in January just to familiarise myself with everything and everywhere. That possible?

Yes you can.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Oracles: 11:41am On Nov 03, 2015
Pls how can one get by with registering for IHS. The payment page always bring error. Could it be from there Web page. Has anyone been able to do that lately. Many thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.