Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,430 members, 7,850,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made (131383 Views)

Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja / Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS / Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
aresa:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2824525_umu1_jpeg4b5b58642d449c9638b20a2b854953ee

Pride of the village...smh

Is this what you clowns are bragging with?

ibo no go kill me I swear.. grin

Stop talking, shofisticated londoner.
Please post your own Iseyin "London", let us see. Why are you afraid of posting Ogbomosho here??

[size=13pt]i am holding back from posting your Ibadan, Ogbomosho and iseyin pics for the world to see true yorubaland with all their empty boastfulness. so i still give you the chance to post them yourselves.

PLEASE POST yorubaland pics here for our enjoyment.......
[/size] don't make the yiboooes post them for you. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Deltagiant: 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
Cjrane2:
[size=18pt]Abakaliki inner hood where the people live, not government houses.....[/size]
Notice that i am not being selective. i post everyday places because we gat nothing to hide.
let someone post Abeokuta hoods for me, lets compare where human beings live..... grin grin

Exactly what i mean...Where the ordinary citizens live...How they live!

In Oshogbo, Ilesha, ogbomosho, Iseyin, Abeokuta, kaduna, Birnin Kebbi, Mubi, Yola, Karauda namoda etc

A sizable photo history of the East is already here for public viewing

7 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by mrhansome12(m): 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
mrhansome12:
I did my BVN at First bank Ogbunike a village in Oyi Anambra state

7 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
Deltagiant:

Exactly what i mean...Where the ordinary average citizens live...How they live!

In Oshogbo, Ilesha, ogbomosho, Iseyin, Abeokuta, kaduna, Birnin Kebbi, Mubi, Yola, Karauda namoda etc

pls what about the university town ..nsuka ..that is another proud area..been a while I have not been there

can anybody post those pictures ...I need to see that town again

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
[size=18pt]Nsukka still trending.......[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
Cjrane2:

Stop talking, shofisticated londoner.
Please post your own Iseyin "London", let us see. Why are you afraid of posting Ogbomosho here??

[size=13pt]i am holding back from posting your Ibadan, Ogbomosho and iseyin pics for the world to see true yorubaland with all their empty boastfulness. so i still give you the chance to post them yourselves.

PLEASE POST yorubaland pics here for our enjoyment.......
[/size] don't make the yiboooes post them for you. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

these pictures have made me see how much the Igbo cities have advances no wonder Enugu was the only city in west Africa that won the most resilient city last year

did you realise another town springing up at Onitsha owerri road axis known as mgbidi and environs

do you have that town picture

6 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by aresa: 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2824619_bank4_jpeg70a4ebbe49b2999c98f4a9ce32f615a2

Development in iboland...

Talk about just litering with all kinds of rubbish and absurdities...

smh..
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Deltagiant: 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
tonychristopher:

pls what about the university town ..nsuka ..that is another proud area..been a while I have not been there

can anybody post those pictures ...I need to see that town again

Nsukka is doing well. It is the Jos plateau of the SE owing to the temperate wheather.

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
aresa:

Ogun state..

The joke is on you villagers...

nice one

Bro but don't take this personal .the Igbo are showing how far they have come and we have the bragging rights I think

it's called healthy competition

so

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
Deltagiant:

Nsukka is doing well. It is the Jos plateau of the SE owing to the temperate wheather.

ya your so correct the weather is temperate and cool ..a whole lot of food stuffs there

do u have any of the pictures

love that town

even uturu has evolved to a town lately and that's a good sign

asaba is now a modern place thanks to proximity to Onitsha , river bank and airport

Igbo cities are trying

7 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by aresa: 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2824545_oguta_jpega9575ba231b723638d1f656bba9f9375

Please tell me...what da hell is the meaning of this village development....lmao

You villagers are funny I swear ...lmao grin grin
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by aresa: 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
[s]
tonychristopher:

nice one

Bro but don't take this personal .the Igbo are showing how far they have come and we have the bragging rights I think

it's called healthy competition

so
[/s]

Abgeg no dey bark inside my ears like village bingo..
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
Deltagiant:

Nsukka is actually very cold.

[size=18pt]More from Nsukka....[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by mrhansome12(m): 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
aresa:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2824619_bank4_jpeg70a4ebbe49b2999c98f4a9ce32f615a2

Development in iboland...

Talk about just litering with all kinds of rubbish and absurdities...

smh..
Ewu this is a village una get road for una village talk more of a bank

7 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Xpaz: 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
Cjrane2:
[size=18pt]Abakaliki inner hood where the people live, not government houses.....[/size]
Notice that i am not being selective. i post everyday places because we gat nothing to hide.
let someone post Abeokuta hoods for me, lets compare where human beings live..... grin grin
bro the first picture u posted is Agwu street Abakaliki.
that's my hood

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
Cjrane2:
[size=18pt]Nsukka still trending.......[/size]

nice one

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by forgiveness: 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
Akure

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
[size=18pt]Still on Nsukka.....[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by mrhansome12(m): 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
aresa no is not proud of where he is from that is why he is defending his masters up north aresa show your root abi you go claim Lagos as usual

6 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
Cjrane2:

Nsukka is actually very cold.

[size=18pt]More from Nsukka....[/size]
jisike

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by forgiveness: 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
Akure..

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Deltagiant: 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
forgiveness:
Akure

Please show us Akure residential neighborhoods

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by HumanFarm(m): 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
what can I say? menabadoo,cjrane2,tonychristopher e.t.c you guys made my day.....followed from page1.

proudly from the east

if you are coming to the igbariam campus of chukwuemeka odumegwu ojukwu university frm awka you will be overwhelmed or rather suprised by the amount of high rising buildings(mostly student's lodges)...those are not built by the government but by individuals.....igbariam/awkuzu axis is now becoming another area to watch out for in anambra nay east....the state government no dey play with the university new roads and proper maintenance of the roads(zero potholes) ccc and tamad no dey dull....ccc for roads outside campus then tamad for roads within the campus.

wait folks when we resume sch ama show you guys something....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Abgeg no dey bark inside my ears like village bingo..

lol
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
Where is this??

Since it is decent, it is definitely not ogbomoso, osogbo or iseyin that abhor decency.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

it is in Igboland.....
New areas being opened up in Enugu...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by forgiveness: 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
Akure..3 picture is the airport

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by forgiveness: 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
Deltagiant:

Please show us Akure residential neighborhoods

ok na!
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
[size=18pt]Awka, Anambra inner neighborhoods where the people actually live.....
[/size] Not government buildings or houses.

13 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by aresa: 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ok, thread don turn to littering with grass, gutter and ugly boys quarters and even bystanders sef....

Typical village things.. grin
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by WIZGUY69(m): 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
forgiveness:
Akure..

Bro.
please, am not in support of u uploading pictures of any south western cities here.
Reason: posting pictures here is just like going down to the level of iboe boys.
and its also waste of energy.

grin the irony of the matter is that, after uploading there useless primehood areas, there family and fellow cave dwellers will still be trooping to Yoruba land to sell spare parts and indulge in criminal activities.
bunch of comedians. grin

even God in heaven knows that iboes are no match to the Yoruba's!
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
[size=18pt]i am tempted to post pictures of yorubaland that i have. Please advise me.

Would that be misconstrued as attacking yorubas?
please let me know because i am here to educate not attack any group.
[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Deltagiant: 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Bro.
please, am not in support of u uploading pictures of any south western cities here.
Reason: posting pictures here is just like going down to the level of iboe boys.
and its also waste of energy.

grin the irony of the matter is that, after uploading there useless primehood areas, there family and fellow cave dwellers will still be trooping to Yoruba land to sell spare parts and indulge in criminal activities.
bunch of comedians. grin

even God in heaven knows that iboes are no match to the Yoruba's!

You called them 'cave dwellers' but yet cannot present a single picture of the 'sophisticated' neighborhood in Yoruba land. That's spurious

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (59) (Reply)

Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live / Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) / Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.