Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,561 members, 7,843,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made (131054 Views)

Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja / Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS / Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Deltagiant: 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
CJ, I'll advice you wait...let's watch first

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by HumanFarm(m): 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
Cjrane2:
[size=18pt]i am tempted to post pictures of yorubaland that i have. Please advise me.

Would that be misconstrued as attacking yorubas?
please let me know because i am here to educate not attack any group.
[/size]
go on bro
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
Deltagiant:
CJ, I'll advice you wait...let's watch first
[size=14pt]Thanks bro.
let me hold my peace until they annoy me,then i will release the true state of yoruba states. Actually, ONLY OLUSEGUN MIMIKO has developed Yorubaland and earns ALL MY RESPECT.

I also intentionally never asked for pictures of Ado-Ekiti anywhere because Fayose has initiated a lot of projects there, despite his meagre resources. Lets hope he can complete some of them and make a huge difference the way he is going.
[/size] grin

9 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by WIZGUY69(m): 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
Deltagiant:

You called them 'cave dwellers' but yet cannot present a single picture of the 'sophisticated' neighborhood in Yoruba land. That's spurious

Did anybody tied ur leg in wherever you staying?
if u want to see the sophistication of the yorubas, travel down to any of there cities.
stop relying on the pictures your brothers were showing u.
if I should post pictures of Anambra state as a Yoruba man, u wouldn't like it do u get me?

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by aresa: 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
Cjrane2:
[size=18pt]i am tempted to post pictures of yorubaland that i have. Please advise me.

[/size]

Nna Coward. who dey hold you?

You villagers sabi overstate your relevance and importance sha...

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by cremedelacreme: 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Shut up! pig
nobody needs ur observation.
where are u from? as far Nigeria is concerned, there's none.cking place u hails from that's as developed as yoruba land.

Hahaha, a yoloba man from South West calling an Igbo man pig, chei wonders shall never end. This is the height of irony I swear. Who doesn't know Yorubas and dirt are like siamese twins? BTW, i'm proudly Anambra, we're not like you all that claim to come from Lagos. Anambra pictures have been trending on this thread, we're yet to see one from your sophisticated region. Yeye. grin

11 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by aresa: 10:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Bro.
please, am not in support of u uploading pictures of any south western cities here.
Reason: posting pictures here is just like going down to the level of iboe boys.
and its also waste of energy

grin the irony of the matter is that, after uploading there useless primehood areas, there family and fellow cave dwellers will still be trooping to Yoruba land to sell spare parts and indulge in criminal activities.
bunch of comedians. grin

even God in heaven knows that iboes are no match to the Yoruba's!

Exactly why I backed off doing that... No need to roll in the mud with pigs and their dirty village pictures..

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by WIZGUY69(m): 10:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
Cjrane2:

[/size]

You keep bleating like goat. grin
for ur mind now, u Don work hard. smh
ur never do well father must be ashamed of u.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by WIZGUY69(m): 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
cremedelacreme:

Hah[s]aha, a yoloba man from South West calling an Igbo man pig, chei wonders shall never end. This is the height of irony I swear. Who doesn't know Yorubas and dirt are like siamese twins? BTW, i'm proudly Anambra, we're not like you all that claim to come from Lagos. Anambra pictures have been trending on this thread, we're yet to see one from your sophisticated regi[/s]on. Yeye. grin

.......go sleep.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 10:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
HumanFarm:
what can I say? menabadoo,cjrane2,tonychristopher e.t.c you guys made my day.....followed from page1.

proudly from the east

if you are coming to the igbariam campus of chukwuemeka odumegwu ojukwu university frm awka you will be overwhelmed or rather suprised by the amount of high rising buildings(mostly student's lodges)...those are not built by the government but by individuals.....igbariam/awkuzu axis is now becoming another area to watch out for in anambra nay east....the state government no dey play with the university new roads and proper maintenance of the roads(zero potholes) ccc and tamad no dey dull....ccc for roads outside campus then tamad for roads within the campus.

wait folks when we resume sch ama show you guys something....

I was just impressed with the post and how we showcased our cities

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by theDEVILisHERE: 10:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
akwabassey:
aresa(ekoile) the northern slave show us ibadan grin grin

Wow

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
I have fantastic Enugu pictures, but i don't want to go that level.
Some shofisticated guys will soon try and poison me if i attempt that.
So i will go for small town like Ihiala..... so they can compete grin

[size=18pt]Inner hoods of Ihiala.....[/size]
Notice DSTV dishes on apartment houses deep inside Ihiala "village". Talk about being a "villager" grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
Anambra

6 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
Cjrane2:

[/size]

you are here to showcase eastern and Igbo cities for the world to see nothing more nothing less

showcasing Yoruba picture would be seen as an attack or affront and also derailing the thread ...it will be immaturity so don't do that

we have to showcase Igbo cities ,culture and philosophy also we have to show case Igbo unity be it in delta ,rivers or any place . that is a he aim of the thread
let other region showcase themselves please

that's a great work ...I have seen how these cities evolved in just few decades ....this is a collectors item

nice pictures

10 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by aresa: 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2824859_anambrastate279169980_jpeg_jpeg71ccc497eb09a8b81670c99cad6aba05

This ugly, faded pain and bush roundabout is the light of the nation...smh grin

..must be talking about biafra nation.... grin

These villagers sha... grin
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
HopeAtHand:

In Rap, we call this a punchline.

You killed him, hes dead. grin

this my ikwerre friend ..where have you been ..

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by FKO81(m): 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
aresa:

Exactly why I backed off doing that... No need to roll in the mud with pigs and their dirty village pictures..
Shut up you have nothing to show, you were quick to show north region, now you are trying to find excuses and run, I know your region like back of my scrotum

6 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Anambra

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by aresa: 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
[s]
FKO81:

Shut up you have nothing to show, you were quick to show north region, now you are trying to find excuse and run, I know your region like back of my scrotum
[/s]

Useless Village bingo, no dey bark inside my ears jare.. rubbish.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by vivalavida(m): 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
proudly nwafor
we did all this with just 20 pounds.
not an easy feat to achieve.
we beat our chest because we got the bragging rights.

I just finished reading the book by Frederick Forsythe on Biafra. he said while other regions are comfortable in poverty,the Igbo man sees poverty as a challenge to his God given talents and fights tooth and nail to escape from it.
I am proudly onye Igbo. an unapologetic one ooo.
cjrane,e ga di nnam. Tonychristopher,chukwu gozie GI. akwabassey,chino,onenaira1,am proud of you guys. even that nigger,mrhandsome that showed us ogbunike,ur blessed.

aresa and wizguy,the joke is on u guys. stop showing us universities and bridges. show me where u live

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by FKO81(m): 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Useless Village bingo, no dey bark inside my ears jare.. rubbish.
Ewu Osun show us Ogbomoso

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
[size=18pt]Oba town, Anambra......[/size]
Note that this is just a rural town in Anambra.
So called "villages" by our shofisticated brodas in the western region.
But,they won't post Oyo "town" for us to compare grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by meccuno: 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Excuses Excuses Excuses.... That's all you villagers no how to do after starting what you can not finish..
You started the thread as usual to rubbish other people, but unfortunately for you villagers, the people you are trying to rubbish are better than you.

STFU and quit starting dumb threads that you can not support.

u must be a dumb goat.......did u check the essence of the thread? The op started the thread for a different reason but was challenged by the other dude by posting pictures......

6 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by aresa: 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
[s]
meccuno:
u must be a dumb goat.......did u check the essence of the thread? The op started the thread for a different reason but was challenged by the other dude by posting pictures......
[/s]

Nna, abeg no vex, I'm actually enjoying the village scenery and enclaves ... grin

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by aresa: 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
aresa:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2824880_oj1_jpeged3cf08afc3b5497e6b4b6bd3314809b

Typical Village scenery ... grin

I know, please show us Oyo "town" scenery grin grin grin

You will be shocked some villages are better than so called "towns" cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=Ucheosefoh post=37714994][/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by WIZGUY69(m): 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
vivalavida:
proudly nwafor
we did all this [s]with just 20 pounds.
not an easy feat to achieve.
we beat our chest because we got the bragging rights.

I just finished reading the book by Frederick Forsythe on Biafra. he said while other regions are comfortable in poverty,the Igbo man sees poverty as a challenge to his God given talents and fights tooth and nail to escape from it.
I am proudly onye Igbo. an unapologetic one ooo.
cjrane,e ga di nnam. Tonychristopher,chukwu gozie GI. akwabassey,chino,onenaira1,am proud of you guys. even that nigger,mrhandsome that showed us ogbunike,ur blessed.

aresa and wizguy,the joke is on u guys. stop showing us universities and bridges. show me where [/s]u live

u are still a village boy!
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by forgiveness: 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
Akure residence and hospital...

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
aresa:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2824619_bank4_jpeg70a4ebbe49b2999c98f4a9ce32f615a2

Development in iboland...

Talk about just litering with all kinds of rubbish and absurdities...

smh..
bruh, go home. They won you already. You put up a good fight by going to "skyscraper.com" to get pictures but that's it While south east is putting up pictures from personal experiences. Right now you are just making noise with incoherent sounds

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by vivalavida(m): 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
WIZGUY69:

u are still a village boy!

my villa is better than ur sh!thole you call a capital

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by WIZGUY69(m): 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
Cjrane2:

I know, please show us Oyo "town" scenery grin grin grin

You will be shocked some villages are better than so called "towns" cheesy

it doesn't change the fact that you are still a village goat.
have u stop bleating?
should I continue from where u stop?
upon all the branding a d packaging.
SE is no match to the SW
Oya hang ursef.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (59) (Reply)

Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" / Election 2015: Live Election Update - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.