Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,412 members, 7,850,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made (131376 Views)

Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja / Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS / Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by WIZGUY69(m): 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
vivalavida:

my villa is better than ur sh!thole you call a capital

grin irony. where's ur village? sun city? or Manhattan? when last u go village sef. I urge u to visit some day. grin probably erosion has taken away ur village away. cheesy
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by meccuno: 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
akwabassey:

you see why i told you that all the pictures you are posting are over 15-20yrs old and that the places does not exist any longer. look at the round-about below, did you see the same place in your pictures? cheesy
when the BMEDIA guy was posting the pictures I was just laughing...........posting old pictures just to make anambra state look bad......am very happy he posted the pictures to show them that we have a governor that is actually doing something.......haven't been to anambra in a while but am glad things are finally moving forward..........I think Nnewi and aba people are the most industrious........I give it to them....

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=Ucheosefoh post=37715389][/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
I took this pictures myself except for the last one by spyder.

Pic 1: abakaliki, ebonyi state. South east

Pic 2:down chime, new haven Enugu

Pic 3: independence layout, enugu

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
vivalavida:
proudly nwafor
we did all this with just 20 pounds.
not an easy feat to achieve.
we beat our chest because we got the bragging rights.

I just finished reading the book by Frederick Forsythe on Biafra. he said while other regions are comfortable in poverty,the Igbo man sees poverty as a challenge to his God given talents and fights tooth and nail to escape from it.
I am proudly onye Igbo. an unapologetic one ooo.
cjrane,e ga di nnam. Tonychristopher,chukwu gozie GI. akwabassey,chino,onenaira1,am proud of you guys. even that nigger,mrhandsome that showed us ogbunike,ur blessed.

aresa and wizguy,the joke is on u guys. stop showing us universities and bridges. show me where u live
they said we are traders and not educated we agreed but when statistic came from nuc , waec and neco the scampered

they said we sell gala but when UN brought statistics of mdg goals they were dazed

they said we have erosion and poor places in east now this is it

I have learnt one thing ...ignorance is too much in nairaland...and we just have many kids here ...some you correct some you ignore

Igbo have bragging rights and they have to keep it

let them shout sai whatever

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by FKO81(m): 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
Cjrane2:
[size=18pt]Oba town, Anambra......[/size]
Note that this is just a rural town in Anambra.
So called "villages" by our shofisticated brodas in the western region.
But,they won't post Oyo "town" for us to compare grin grin grin
My brother you have tried, my armory is fully loaded, just chill till tomorrow

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by WIZGUY69(m): 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
meccuno:
whe[s]n the BMEDIA guy was posting the pictures I was just laughing...........posting old pictures just to make anambra state look bad......am very happy he posted the pictures to show them that we have a governor that is actually doing something.......haven't been to anambra in a while but am glad things are finally moving forward..........I think Nnewi and aba people are the most industrious........I giv[/s]e it to them....

the same way ur village people keep uploading pictures of SW to show that they are underdevelop, which is an irony.
ur people post pictures of highbrow areas of alaibo and post some random useless pictures of any part of the world and call it yorubaland.
may amadioha strike any person that post useless pictures of Yoruba land dead. (amen)

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by after1: 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
[s]
FKO81:

Shut up you have nothing to show, you were quick to show north region, now you are trying to find excuses and run, I know your region like back of my scrotum
[/s]

Frank the accursed bastard, Instead of you to be worried about the local slut in your house spreading leg for your senile father, you making noise online. M/oronic dingbat

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=Ucheosefoh post=37715535][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by aresa: 11:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
Cjrane2:

I know, please show us Oyo "town" scenery grin grin grin

You will be shocked some villages are better than so called "towns" cheesy

Nna, I no fit show you any Yoruba anything because this your village scenery no get part 2.. grin

I just won enjoy village scenery... grin

Abeg continue... grin
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by forgiveness: 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Bro.
please, am not in support of u uploading pictures of any south western cities here.
Reason: posting pictures here is just like going down to the level of iboe boys.
and its also waste of energy.

grin the irony of the matter is that, after uploading there useless primehood areas, there family and fellow cave dwellers will still be trooping to Yoruba land to sell spare parts and indulge in criminal activities.
bunch of comedians. grin

even God in heaven knows that iboes are no match to the Yoruba's!

Oh! i see but i think it is high time and very important the west set the record straight once for all for the world to see because a lie told the more often enough it becomes the truth

This thread erased the thought that the north is backward in terms of infrastructures as we can see.
.]
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by aresa: 11:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=Ucheosefoh post=37715885][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by WIZGUY69(m): 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
forgiveness:

Oh! i see but i think it is high time and very important the west set the record straight once for all for the world to see because a lie told the more often enough it becomes the truth

These thread erased the thought that the north is backward in terms of infracstructures as we can see.

.]

u are right bro.
but believe me, if the Europeans and the Americans are to be on nairaland, those village iboe boys would ha e been challenging them that there useless erosion ravaged land are developed more than theirs. grin no be iboes again. I know them too well. I see them like comedians whenever they bring up the issue of we have the best neighbourhood in the world. cheesy
they keep deceiving themselves.
when the Yoruba's were developing their land, where were the iboes. in Enugu village running unclad with baboons.
if we want to showcase our Land. we can do it elsewhere. but this dick measuring contest is a no no.
the Germans can't start comparing themselves with the Congolese. in terms of development.
thanks. wink
whe

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by thewarrior72: 11:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
WIZGUY69:

the same way ur village people keep uploading pictures of SW to show that they are underdevelop, which is an irony.
ur people post pictures of highbrow areas of alaibo and post some random useless pictures of any part of the world and call it yorubaland.
may amadioha strike any person that post useless pictures of Yoruba land dead. (amen)
grin grin ;DHahaha see vex, well, if u don't want others to post ur so called useless pictures of ur Southwest, then do it by urself by selecting those u considered viewable. Although, It's nearly impossible to get a decent picture in most of Southwest states without the usual "suspect", rustic brown roof litering the background. Even here in lagos, rustic roofs still abound.

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by WIZGUY69(m): 11:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
aresa:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2824937_a12_jpege302726a58af7c15b29f146864d1f047

Nice village shayo junction.. grin

grin grin cheesy

nna bring two bottles of Heineken thare. cheesy
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by WIZGUY69(m): 11:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
thewarrior72:

grin grin ;DHahaha see v[s]ex, well, if u don't want others to post ur so called useless pictures of ur Southwest, then do it by urself by selecting those u considered viewable. Although, It's nearly impossible to get a decent picture in most of Southwest states without the usual "suspect", rustic brown roof litering the background. Even he[/s]re in lagos, rustic roofs still abound.

........swerve!
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=Ucheosefoh post=37716134][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by aresa: 11:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
WIZGUY69:

grin grin cheesy

nna bring two bottles of Heineken thare. cheesy

I full ground grin Abeg add Chidioma or Ngozi make faji begin for village junction.. grin
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by WIZGUY69(m): 11:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Frank the accursed bastard, Instead of you to be worried about the local slut in your house spreading leg for your senile father, you making noise online. M/oronic dingbat

grin grin
oga! take am easy with frank now?
the guy is in cloud 5 now.
forming nairaland champion for him mind.
because he upload pictures of his scenery village.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by forgiveness: 11:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
WIZGUY69:

u are right bro.
but believe me, if the Europeans and the Americans are to be on nairaland, those village iboe boys would ha e been challenging them that there useless erosion ravaged land are developed more than theirs. grin no be iboes again. I know them too well. I see them like comedians whenever they bring up the issue of we have the best neighbourhood in the world. cheesy
they keep deceiving themselves.
when the Yoruba's were developing their land, where were the iboes. in Enugu village running unclad with baboons.
if we want to showcase our Land. we can do it elsewhere. but this dick measuring contest is a no no.
the Germans can't start comparing themselves with the Congolese. in terms of development.
thanks. wink
whe

Bros lipsrsealed grin
ok na. i think you've got a good idea. 'we can do it elsewhere'
thanks]
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by WIZGUY69(m): 11:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
aresa:

I full ground grin Abeg add Chidioma or Ngozi make faji begin for village junction.. grin

huh! shocked uncle.
only u? But u hear say ngozi Don get HIV?
u know say the highest employer of labour for the female folks in alaibo is prostitution?
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by WIZGUY69(m): 11:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
the owner of www.hotels.ng will be amazed and surprised with the high traffic he's getting on his website this days grin grin
90%of the pictures the iboe morons here are posting is from the website.
the question is; who are they impressing?
what's there aim.
what are they selling.

mcheeew.

I spit on this useless thread.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by thewarrior72: 11:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
forgiveness:

This thread erased the thought that the north is backward in terms of infrastructures as we can see.
.]
Capital no, this thread did not in anyway show that the north has any super infrastructures, but rather exposes the fact that the north has no middle "class" & has no residential areas outside the state capitals. And by the way, this thread is all about the people & their hoods, not government infrastructures.

9 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by WIZGUY69(m): 11:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
forgiveness:

Bros lipsrsealed grin ok na. i think you've got a good idea. 'we can do it elsewhere' thanks]
k bro. good luck!
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by WIZGUY69(m): 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
thewarrior72:

Capi[s]tal no, this thread did not in anyway show that the north has any super infrastructures, but rather exposes the fact that the north has no middle "class" & has no residential areas outside the state capitals. And by the way, this thread is all about the people & their hoods, not gov[/s]ernment infrastructures.

very irritating post.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by thewarrior72: 11:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
WIZGUY69:

........swerve!
Don't provoke me or I will do the posting for u......thread softly undecided kiss

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 11:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
FKO81:
Finally they have unbanned me

what did u do ?

welcome back

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
thewarrior72:

Capital no, this thread did not in anyway show that the north has any super infrastructures, but rather exposes the fact that the north has no middle "class" & has no residential areas outside the state capitals. And by the way, this thread is all about the people & their hoods, not government infrastructures.
dont mind the dude..he's just trying to console his pained soul. For years they've called east a "village" ...now they know better . Only place they can brag with is Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by thewarrior72: 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
WIZGUY69:

very irritating post.
And again, don't push ur luck too far, I'm averse to stupidity...........do the posting or I will do it for u, I will post every nook & cronies of oshogbo, ibadan, ogbomosho, ilesan, abiokuta, akure, isheri, ado-ekiti etc, with both were ur people are defecating in open gutters .

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=Ucheosefoh post=37716271][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by mrhansome12(m): 11:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
Still on Anambra

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (59) (Reply)

Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live / Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) / Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.