Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made (130640 Views)

Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja / Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS / Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by manchy7531: 4:26am On Sep 06, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by manchy7531: 4:29am On Sep 06, 2015
grin..

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by manchy7531: 4:31am On Sep 06, 2015
Mor

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by manchy7531: 4:36am On Sep 06, 2015
Wan sum mor grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by manchy7531: 4:40am On Sep 06, 2015
More

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by manchy7531: 4:49am On Sep 06, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by manchy7531: 4:52am On Sep 06, 2015
Still on grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by manchy7531: 4:54am On Sep 06, 2015
Still going grin

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by manchy7531: 4:58am On Sep 06, 2015
Opposite international conference centre ICC. Its on the left side and couldnt snap it because am on the stiring grin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by OreMI22: 4:59am On Sep 06, 2015
manchy7531:
Sleep is coming grin grin.

good job nwanne..

Label your pictures well so that they know you are reppin Owerri.

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by manchy7531: 5:01am On Sep 06, 2015
Still driving

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by manchy7531: 5:06am On Sep 06, 2015
OreMI22:

good job nwanne..

Label your pictures well so that they know you are reppin Owerri.

Please pardon me for that. I didnt grow up in owerri neither am I based their. I only go home xmas period or anytime I want to visit my villa so am not conversant will all the names.but I will name the parts I know well.

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by manchy7531: 5:09am On Sep 06, 2015
Heading towards cathedral roundabout

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by manchy7531: 5:16am On Sep 06, 2015
Inside City Global Hotel

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by manchy7531: 5:37am On Sep 06, 2015
I need to sleep now, will post the rest later in the day. meanwhile let the frogs from the sophisticated region post theirs so we can compare

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by funkybully(f): 5:40am On Sep 06, 2015
Shame on yolobas! Please post ur pictures let the world see.

In this politics section, u see imo, anambra, enugu picture threads trending, they tried to copy us by opening ibadam thread, it died after some few pages as they ran out of pictures, except shoprite and govt buildings.

Tufiakwa, I understand where their jealousy against igbos is coming from. They are trying to frustrate igbos in Lagos who make money there n invest in east, but they no fit cos we are born hustlers. We see opportunity where yolobas see nothing but partying away their futures.

God bless ndigbo word wide

12 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 06, 2015
Street in independence layout, Enugu. South east

Pic taken by me edited with instagram effects

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 06, 2015
Streets of onitsha. I don't really know that city so I can't put up the name of the area.

Pictures taken by me and edited on my phone

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by QuotaSystem: 6:44am On Sep 06, 2015
What are all these dense neighborhoods and mediocre architecture doing on this thread?

Ndigbo we did not ask for your villages. Did you see the spaced out and rich landscapes of the North?

Did'nt you see the presence of organized and planned development which showed government presence in the Northern pictures?

Did you not see the beauty of Northern streets mostly devoid of dirt unlike the pictures BMEDIA revealed to us you were hiding?

Ala'ibo step up your game, we know you are village oriented, lack adequate land and are recovering from a war but you cannot be showing us mediocre architecture in unplanned neighborhoods, all cramped up and struggling for space amidst dirt, debris and flooding.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by akwabassey: 6:50am On Sep 06, 2015
Ok

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by QuotaSystem: 6:57am On Sep 06, 2015
akwabassey:

Slave always a slave, show us your rustic ibadam and oshogbo. Now I know why most of u are ashamed of South West. See how jampacked rusty dusty ur state capital is grin

You're lost grin. I'm not Yoruba, never was, never will be. Stop showing us your unplanned, dense and haphazardly built villages.

QuotaSystem:
What are all these dense neighborhoods and mediocre architecture doing on this thread?

Ndigbo we did not ask for your villages. Did you see the spaced out and rich landscapes of the North?

Did'nt you see the presence of organized and planned development which showed government presence in the Northern pictures?

Did you not see the beauty of Northern streets mostly devoid of dirt unlike the pictures BMEDIA revealed to us you were hiding?

Ala'ibo step up your game, we know you are village oriented, lack adequate land and are recovering from a war but you cannot be showing us mediocre architecture in unplanned neighborhoods, all cramped up and struggling for space amidst dirt, debris and flooding.

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by akwabassey: 7:55am On Sep 06, 2015
Lmao

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by ratumatu: 8:03am On Sep 06, 2015
This is why Ndigbo want biafra, they want government to complete their own part of the deal by providing good road, drainage, relaying electric and telephone cable underground, providing constant electricity and lots more.
We have investigated to find out all these cannot be done by state government, but we encourage them to do more.
A country like Biafra will have all the fiscal instruments at it's disposal to turn Biafra to the preferred destination with some of the most modern infrastructure.

9 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by QuotaSystem: 8:05am On Sep 06, 2015
akwabassey:

Yolloba fool from Osogbo close your dirty mouth. I know u will deny your rustic state. Lmao

Suit yourself, I can't blame you for choosing a weaker opponent grin

Meanwhile step up your game and quit posting haphazard, densely built villages.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by akwabassey: 8:10am On Sep 06, 2015
Smh

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Suit yourself, I can't blame you for choosing a weaker opponent grin

Meanwhile step up your game and quit posting haphazard, densely built villages.
oga, those pictures of the north were taken by professionals and most of them gotten from "skyscraper.com". Am no professional photographer, most of my pictures I took them inside Keke or moving vehicles

8 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by akwabassey: 8:15am On Sep 06, 2015
Ok

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by QuotaSystem: 8:17am On Sep 06, 2015
liberty300:
oga, those pictures of the north were taken by professionals and most of them gotten from "skyscraper.com". Am no professional photographer, most of my pictures I took them inside Keke or moving vehicles

Are you then saying those northern structures don't exist? I took some of those photos personally as well so you have no point.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by londoner: 8:22am On Sep 06, 2015
onenaira3:

Ditto on that. F2king less than 40 years with obstacles from the government and look what they've achieved. I swear I'm proud as hell of SE igbo right now. Applause to SE and akwabassey, Applause to Akwa ibom as well cause it took less than 40 years for Una too so applause!!!!
The only feed back I think SE needs is the sands on the side of the roads needs to be cleared but overall, kudos y'all.

More pics biko!!!

Yes I agree 100%....Akwa Ibom and Calabar need to take a bow too and I agree about the sand observation.I think people here should not assist non Igbos and those not friends of the SE in derailing this thread. More pics of SE pics please as this is what this thread is about. It is not about northerners or Yoruba's in any way and they have already been given too much airtime. Let them take their arguments and open a different thread it is just interrupting the lovely pics of the SE.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by QuotaSystem: 8:23am On Sep 06, 2015
All that is being proven to me by the pictures being posted of the SW, after seeing the mediocrity in the SE, is that Northern cities are way more planned, serene, organized, and developed than southern cities as seen on this thread.

That was my initial argument and I'm being proven right page by page grin.

AREWA: ko da mi kazo an fi ka tongue

QuotaSystem:

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 06, 2015
Yes, the east is a densely populated area. Just letting people that say Igbos are running away from east to move to Lagos

9 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:
All that is being proven to me by the pictures being posted of the SW, after seeing the mediocrity in the SE, is that Northern cities are way more planned, serene, organized, and developed than southern cities as seen on this thread.

That was my initial argument and I'm being proven right page by page grin.

AREWA: ko da mi kazo an fi ka tongue

yea, keep telling yourself that. I served in the north and that's no way like the north. In an entire state, only a street would look reasonable. It's very disturbing. They told us the locals hated corpers cos they believed we were the ones stealing their money. I ran away from the north after I redeployed

Trust me, hate aside..the north is trash. No offense intended

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (59) (Reply)

Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" / Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.