Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes (54291 Views)

"We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official / BREAKING: SSS “uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt. House” / DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 05, 2015
philips70:

Tompolo and co have been reported to want to go to court to challenge their revoked contract. Chukwudi, I see you are still living in the past and might still be assuming we are still in GEJ's government. Nobody wants to be caught on being on the wrong side of the law as it is. Wake up from your constant threats, things are fast changing.

You must be dreaming if you think Tompolo would go to any court.They last comment from Tompolo was his notice of meeting of the MEND commanders after which Buhari was forced to pay all the oustanding salaries of the militants.

3 Likes

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 6:01am On Sep 05, 2015
What's the logical. Reason for akpabio to carry arms, his he planning an attack with say 20 guns. This was done to tarnish his image that's all. Of course the know the have no right to touch the money. its not theirs. APC using propaganda to fight the opposition.
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Abugab(m): 6:03am On Sep 05, 2015
chukwudi44:

You must be very stupid to believe the DSS would make a finding like this and tell it to premium times without calling a press conference? Are you so dumb

Reacting to my comment must come with insult?
If you have reasons or know the DSS so well and their operations why don't you pen it. I will let you go on this but you must be careful
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by DrHighchief(m): 6:09am On Sep 05, 2015
When d pdp led federal govt unleashed a commissioner of police on a certain south south guvnor, d pdp did not complain and dey kept quiet. Is it a matter of wat goes around turns around? If it is true weapons were found in AKWA Ibom govt house, d matter shud b thoroughly investigated and d culprits shud face d law. Wish u guys a luvly wkend.
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Happiness87(f): 6:10am On Sep 05, 2015
news only published by Tinubu's paid bloggers, the news is fake , nothing was found in the house, DSS would have issued a statement in that regard or at least took pictures and seize the illegal cash and arms, the truth will be published later
Abugab:

If you have reasons or know the DSS so well and their operations why don't you pen it. I will let you go on this but you must be careful

2 Likes

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Bnladan(m): 6:11am On Sep 05, 2015
Can u see d real Boko Harams? Can u see d source of dia ammunition nd finances? I've said it nd will continue saying it, BH is an inside job and dia sponsors are Politicians dat want 2 divert ppls attention frm dia corrupt dealings by creatn unrest nd uprisings. O God! I may be wrng but u knw beta, whosoever has a hand in d killings of innocent ppl, may his doings be undone nd make him face ur wrath. Amin
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by BizBayo: 6:19am On Sep 05, 2015
otr1:

There is no reason to "invade" yet they went to do what exactly?
Cache of Arms uncovered in Akwa Ibom state government house. So what more exactly do you want to hear from the DSS than this? You're the illiterate here if you think the DSS owes you further explanation on this matter.
Like I said, nothing will happen.

We know their type. After the SSS might have released those picture evidences, they are the one that will be asking for the type of phone or camera they use in taking the pictures, before they believe. Bro, youths have lost it.
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by zicoraads: 6:19am On Sep 05, 2015
Pictures of the raid...or its all a big, fat lie!
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by sunnydelite(m): 6:19am On Sep 05, 2015
alaoeri:
Lobatan where are the wailers?
That loose mouth of a governor Fayose should hide his head in shame, DSS can never invade a government house without a tangible reason ( the era of PDP impunity is over, due process is being follow ), the truth is gradually unfolding.
Sometimes if you dont have what to say,keeping quiet should be an option.How can you in your sane head and state think that a total violation of Chapter 6 of the CFRN is following the rule of Law. Or are you that blind to the facts in issue?[b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by chukkiephil(m): 6:19am On Sep 05, 2015
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/189535-update-we-found-stockpiles-of-dollars-not-arms-in-akwa-ibom-govt-house-official.html NO ARMS was found?? grin grin grin which one we go believe again?? Mstewwwwwwww!! And how come no arrest was made?? Abi na ghost get the dollars?? Or is it a crime to own dollars again?? I think the aim here is to distract Nigerians from something! But it will soon be exposed!! angry
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 05, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Don't believe anything in Buhari's regime.
I wanna see the picture of the said ammunitions & dollars.
Buhari declared his assets, he had only 1 million in his bank account, 2 houses, 1 mud house, a plot of land in Port Harcourt, he claimed he don't know the road that leads to his Port Harcourt plot.

His daughter goes to the costliest university in the U.K
He bought the APC presidential form for 20 million.
His campaign cost was around 50 million.
His wife wears a costly watch of 20,million naira.

I see every APC fan as a brainless goat, even a 5 year old kid will know that APC lie pass devil.
oboi see as u stup_id reach......but stupi-dity is not a crime so continue.....
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by mildflame: 6:23am On Sep 05, 2015
chukwudi44:

You people only know how to rant online.Buhari is still struggling with boko haram on the grounds and you think he can do better against MEND in a much difficult terrain like the creeks!!!! I hope you people do not push him to his and this country's doom

Wining the Presidential election wasn't RANTING but DARING d odds, PDP r nothing but bunch of RANTING RATS. They BRAG HUFF n PUFF without achieving a single thing. Since I was a kid have bn hearing of Nigeria doom, continue hoping while others r marching STRONG

Let them DARE PMB if they won't BURN like cockroaches.
APC DAREs PDP rants
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Lekhandowski(m): 6:26am On Sep 05, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Buhari declared his assets, he had only 1 million in his bank account, 2 houses, 1 mud house, a plot of land in Port Harcourt, he claimed he don't know the road that leads to his Port Harcourt plot.

I see every APC fan as a brainless goat, even a 5 year old kid will know that APC lie pass devil.

U can believe that people of Jonathan re still alive all wat U mentioned can z provide us with d source.. If nt den guy U re d most stupid person because all d campaign was organised by d party together with Atiku and even with support of a woman who donated 1 million naira for and also dey sold a card like recharge card for different price in support of Buhari so better U keep Ur dirty mouth Shut lipsrsealed
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by blaqoracle: 6:40am On Sep 05, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

go to Biafra, no appointment for you.if you like wail till Jesus come.
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by chukel(m): 6:41am On Sep 05, 2015
But how could they have found rooms stock piled with dollars and arms and left them. What were they looking for in the first place. Report says the got a tip off on the arms and ammunition. They went there, saw what they went for and left them. It just doesn't make sense. I'm not against dis searching anywhere. But those things they saw are exhibit. Why leave them behind

1 Like

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by ERODEDEAST(f): 6:49am On Sep 05, 2015
Useless Government

1 Like

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 05, 2015
Abugab:

Is that supposed to be a threat or what? Oh am so so scared!!! If you work in the DSS better warn that stupid and useless Daura before he plungs this country into crisis
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by drss(m): 6:55am On Sep 05, 2015
otr1:

DSS is a secret police. They're not mandated to issue any official statement to please you. Allow them to do their job.
now i know say some nigerians be educated illitrates. U believe the dss is a secret police yet believe this trash by premium times. How did premium times got to know about the so call arms and ammunitions in govt house? ThankGod the impunity of buari will begin a speedy desolution of this useless union call nigeria. cheesy Usa is right. Nigeria will disentergrate before 2019. Anything dat will bring the end of nigeria n creation of biafra is welcome. cheesy
Buari will regret being d president of arewanistant after disentegration.
#biafraonthemove

1 Like

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
What is PDP and this madness of stock piling of arms everywhere? Do they want to get power back by illegally over throwing the government of Muhammadu Buhari??

See their faces! Evil Men!

Please DSS, stop by in Rivers State and search that Useless and corrupt Governor Called Nyesom Wike's house. Idiotusss!

Useless Party!

What are you smoking at? You sound like a paid APC supporter. My dear, learn to condemn evil when you see one. What power does SSS have to unlawfully invade government house in search of arms they didnt keep there? If this does not go around in all states of the federation and as surprising as this of my state was done, then let APC and its supporters know that this witch-hunting practices is gradually paving way for anarchy and political dictatorship.
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 05, 2015
mildflame:

Wining the Presidential election wasn't RANTING but DARING d odds, PDP r nothing but bunch of RANTING RATS. They BRAG HUFF n PUFF without achieving a single thing. Since I was a kid have bn hearing of Nigeria doom, continue hoping while others r marching STRONG

Let them DARE PMB if they won't BURN like cockroaches.
APC DAREs PDP rants
Tompolo already dared him and he chickened out!!! Boko haram is still daring him and he is completely helpless!!! Wake me up when boko haram is eliminated
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by signz: 6:57am On Sep 05, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Useless Government

Very useless

1 Like

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by drss(m): 7:04am On Sep 05, 2015
RedBenson:

What are you smoking at? You sound like a paid APC supporter. My dear, learn to condemn evil when you see one. What power does SSS have to unlawfully invade government house in search of arms they didnt keep there? If this does not go around in all states of the federation and as surprising as this of my state was done, then let APC and its supporters know that this witch-hunting practices is gradually paving way for anarchy and political dictatorship.
oga d person u qouted na confirmed male o! him dey suffer from identity crisis. grin

1 Like

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by CandyBar: 7:04am On Sep 05, 2015
Nigerian PoLOOTicians
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by menxer: 7:05am On Sep 05, 2015
chukwudi44:

You seriously believe the DSS would raid the government house and sight large quantities of dollars without carting them away

DSS have their operational codes, if it's true (minus my initial opinion) that they raided a Government House of all places, then something must be seriously wrong somewhere, either on the side of the Govt House occupants or DSS.

I think if arms or dollars are stored in Govt House, it must be Govt property (pardon my naivete grin)

The DSS is yet to make an official statement on the issue, till then let's be creative with our assumptions. grin
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by salam1(m): 7:05am On Sep 05, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

so d lies and loots from ur pay masters for the last 16years are lies keep fooling urself very soon ur doubt will b cleared and very soon we will know which of d supporter is a brainless goat. ur mind has bin engulfed wit hatered for this administration
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Seun360(m): 7:08am On Sep 05, 2015
funkybully:
Bastards! Not only ammunition but bombs and nukes!

Continue, they have to wait for Akpabio to be hospitalized to frame this lies. Why didn't they carry d so called dollars? Next thing tomorrow they will empty police armoury and claim it's d arms they found.

U fools will use ur hands to ignite d flame that will consume the zoo. Trust Akpabio, he fears no bagger! Bring it on. Go and arrest him in his sick bed if u can.

Fools! DAURA FOOL! BOOOHARI FOOL!

Talk true, your papa get sense?
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by neocortex: 7:09am On Sep 05, 2015
Pictureof the arms or they don't exist.
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by neocortex: 7:13am On Sep 05, 2015
sweetgala:

Push the country off the tip by doing the right thing !

We are all aware of the use of armed bandits by politicians for electioneering purposes. Maybe that cache of weapons was for that purpose the leftover of what they used or saved for another challenge in the future.

The consequences of thses political actions if armed robbery and violent crime, BH was born of this evil act and OPC was sponsored by PDP led GEJ towards this end in the last election thankfully it did not work

What right thing are you talking about ?
Can't you reason without being told.
No single ammunition was found but
DSS had to lie to save face.

If any were found they will have call
a press conference to display the arms
and amunitions.

1 Like

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by tinsel: 7:19am On Sep 05, 2015
chukwudi44:

You people only know how to rant online.Buhari is still struggling with boko haram on the grounds and you think he can do better against MEND in a much difficult terrain like the creeks!!!! I hope you people do not push him to his and this country's doom
You reason like a kid.
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Chemicalsolo: 7:20am On Sep 05, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

idiot na u buy d wrist watch fr her if she wan carry 9ja budget ft hand she go carry. A watch of 26k naim una d complain. Patience jona aid's driver caught with $$5million una no follow talk. Buhari keep searching plsss
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by olumite2014(m): 7:21am On Sep 05, 2015
Is serious o, and this igbo people will come out in the newspaper, Buhari is this Buhari is that. Is that the corrupt brain they will use to start biafra?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? / Buhari At The Site Of University Of Transportation In Daura, Katsina / Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.