Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes (54288 Views)

"We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official / BREAKING: SSS “uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt. House” / DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by rooftech: 2:13am On Sep 05, 2015
The petition that nailed Akpabio.

https://justiceforakwaibom./tag/murders-and-kidnapping-by-akpabio/
one day na one day

1 Like

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by mychelyte(m): 2:58am On Sep 05, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Don't believe anything in Buhari's regime.
I wanna see the picture of the said ammunitions & dollars.
Buhari declared his assets, he had only 1 million in his bank account, 2 houses, 1 mud house, a plot of land in Port Harcourt, he claimed he don't know the road that leads to his Port Harcourt plot.

His daughter goes to the costliest university in the U.K
He bought the APC presidential form for 20 million.
His campaign cost was around 50 million.
His wife wears a costly watch of 20,million naira.

I see every APC fan as a brainless goat, even a 5 year old kid will know that APC lie pass devil.
it's ur father that is a brainless ram.

3 Likes

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by attacker231: 3:05am On Sep 05, 2015
ishiamu:

Mumu

Dumbo
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by chax100(f): 3:05am On Sep 05, 2015
This was how Mohammed Morsi started and the rest was history. Hmmm... I dey laugh, when it will happen. We all know the usual speech: "My fellow Nigerians..."

2 Likes

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Jamb2016Expo: 3:05am On Sep 05, 2015
9ja for you
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by ekea2001: 3:20am On Sep 05, 2015
when a new efcc comes, Nigerians will be too embarrassed at what they'll read.These people sat on oil dollars when it was at it's peak for about 3 years and could pay salaries....haba! hoarded money,idle dollars is Nigeria's bane!unrepentant, one of them is in Minna smiling and giving 'em tutorials as Nigerians scoop gutters and service morgues with 2-3 higher degrees abroad/and at home,tell stories!

2 Likes

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Ilekeh(f): 3:27am On Sep 05, 2015
Arms for what?

Lmaoooo
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by jlinkd78(m): 3:47am On Sep 05, 2015
Am really surprised no one has even read an update on this topic even by Premium Times themselves. No stock pile of arms was seen; not even a single AK47. APC loose credibility by d day with this dia pattern of always playing to d gallery, lies, deceits and denials. They must be shocked to find out dat despite d intelligence report on arms at d place, they found nothing. This will go a long way in enlightening d world d quality of intelligence gathering n processing under Daura. The only good thing this dss boss is good at is witch hunting and persecution of perceived political opponents. Apc shud stop acting as if they are still in oppositiin n get down to work. With this premeditated attempt to rubbish Akpabio n d Pdp by extension which has backfired; d Apc shd seriously think soberly and understand dat propaganda cant carry u for too long.

4 Likes

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by oweman: 4:00am On Sep 05, 2015
Blakjewelry:
Hmmmm.... I don't trust the dss again o

Its as if the government houses in the south southern states plus their cousins in the south east are fast becoming armouries for the biafran secceionists so the federal government need to do the needful and that should be fast !
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by jlinkd78(m): 4:08am On Sep 05, 2015
oweman:

Its as if the government houses in the south southern states plus their cousins in the south east are fast becoming armouries for the biafran secceionists so the federal government need to do the needful and that should be fast !
Even after my lecture above you u still woke up by 4am to continue d propaganda. Go bk to sleep

1 Like

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by razz0: 4:08am On Sep 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
What is PDP and this madness of stock piling of arms everywhere? Do they want to get power back by illegally over throwing the government of Muhammadu Buhari??

See their faces! Evil Men!

Please DSS, stop by in Rivers State and search that Useless and corrupt Governor Called Nyesom Wike's house. Idiotusss!

Useless Party!

U must be a lunatic!
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by kingthreat(m): 4:11am On Sep 05, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Buhari declared his assets, he had only 1 million in his bank account, 2 houses, 1 mud house, a plot of land in Port Harcourt, he claimed he don't know the road that leads to his Port Harcourt plot.

I see every APC fan as a brainless goat, even a 5 year old kid will know that APC lie pass devil.

it is you and your family that are brainless goats

2 Likes

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by jlinkd78(m): 4:13am On Sep 05, 2015
kingthreat:

it is you and your family that are brainless goats
and now dat this has turned out to be yet anoda Apc propaganda, who is d brainless then

1 Like

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by ZUBY77(m): 4:16am On Sep 05, 2015
Every idddiot with lose free data from mtn would believe this crap.

DSS Uncovered Dollars and Amunition, then they left them there without touching or snapping them.
Then they come out to announce it through anonymous.

1 - This is a seat of power. They reserve every right to protect themselves especially when the country is at war. How far away do you think Adamawa State is from Akwa Ibom?
How far do you think Cameroon is from Akwa Ibom?
Terrorism has been thriving in those places. Do you want them to keep Brooms and shovels?

2 - The government of Akwa Ibom reserve the rights to keep cash with them.
There are some business you can't do through banks.

Akwa Ibom is one of the richest states in Nigeria.
The dollars was not found in an individuals house, it was at the government house.

You will find dollars in Aso Rock at any given time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Rotimi47: 4:29am On Sep 05, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Have you ever seen a brilliant goat? PDP ( People Deceiving People ) & their supporters are worse than pigs that live in garbage dumps, they are used to always doing the wrong things & tend not to know what is right; they have destroyed the little developments the past military regimes which we detested put in place; in terms of brain, a chicken have a better brain & is more brilliant than the PDP & their supporters that is even with them borrowing a brain from Idi Amin the former Ugandan dictator.
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Yeyeosha: 4:38am On Sep 05, 2015
Yeyelite:
Why is the former governor Akpabio still having his complete effects in the government house while the incumbent governor has to run the state's affair from somewhere else?
Still the senagovnr of ayaya state nah
Anyway contunu.
I no get bread to go give anybody for prison o ehn hen.
I wish akpabio soonest "recover"
Sorry shine peters grin
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:54am On Sep 05, 2015
ladej:

One of our sources said the operatives initially wanted to evacuate the dollar notes but received instructions from their superiors in Abuja to let the notes be.

Dem never evacuate boko haram finish

Na dollar notes dem wan evacuate

Yeye dey smell o
So because of Boko Haram is still carrying out suicide bombing every arsenal should be directed against them, leaving other parts of the country vulnerable? SMH.

1 Like

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:59am On Sep 05, 2015
eikenberry:
we don't need a picture of a DSS...let's see dollars and ammunitions
It's classified.
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by betty202020(m): 5:19am On Sep 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
What is PDP and this madness of stock piling of arms everywhere? Do they want to get power back by illegally over throwing the government of Muhammadu Buhari??

Please DSS, stop by in Rivers State and search that Useless and corrupt Governor Called Nyesom Wike's house. Idiotusss!

Useless Party!
WIKE is corrupt for exposing amechi? u are a hypocrite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Courageous007(m): 5:19am On Sep 05, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

You must be suffering From brain injury..smh!

1 Like

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by betty202020(m): 5:21am On Sep 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Useless Party!
WIKE is corrupt for exposing amechi's corrupt practices? u are a hypocrite.
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by margclever: 5:34am On Sep 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Useless Party!
and your useless brain has not told u that d arms story could be mere propaganda to justify the illegal raid . Ngeneassmumu
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Happiness87(f): 5:35am On Sep 05, 2015
[size=15pt]Gullible Nigerians, DSS got a warrant to search a house for illegal weapons and cash, after searching they could not even seize the cash and weapons or provide pictorial evidence, hahaha [/size]

Gullible fools

Somebody should tell umana umana, that he is a loser. Umana will never rule Akwa Ibom state as a governor. If his home is also searched weapons must be found too
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Happiness87(f): 5:43am On Sep 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu see how silly you are, the operation was done 2days ago.

they can't provide pictorial evidence or seize the weapons, neither have DSS issued any statement in the last 48hrs.

you are very silly, deceiving fools like you.
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 05, 2015
mildflame:

Who is stopping them from re-grouping or U think those Militants don't know when to MESS around. When U r a corrupt n manipulative leader they can play cat n mouse with him but when de see an Anti-corrupt n focus leader de don't need be told 2double check their stupidity.
MEND will only re-group if PDP politicians sponsors them n PMB aint stupid his got balls not dat WOMAN WRAPPER GEJ

You people only know how to rant online.Buhari is still struggling with boko haram on the grounds and you think he can do better against MEND in a much difficult terrain like the creeks!!!! I hope you people do not push him to his and this country's doom

2 Likes

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Happiness87(f): 5:52am On Sep 05, 2015
Rhea:
[size=18pt]This explains why the man was in a hurry to catch his escape flight and ended up in hospital[/size]
you are very gullible and silly, don't come here and display your stupidity again
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Sunbellar: 5:53am On Sep 05, 2015
Buhari is busy searching for arms and amunitions in Akwaibom state and fighting his oppositions and PDP whereas Boko Haram has continued unlashing mayhem in the north east without reports even from Sahara Reporters. This government is parochial and evil @

2 Likes

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by tiwiex(m): 5:54am On Sep 05, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

You just dey throw figures around like magician.
i don't know his daughters school. but costliest? how much?
i thought he bought his form for 27m naira.
50m campaign? only?
i thought the wrist watch was 10m naira? now it is 20m.
i am surprised you have 102 likes.
What exactly are they liking? your lack of facts?
it worries me these are the things that bother us.
we will spend the next 4 years posting nonsense and fail
to ask salient questions like the policy direction.

what is happening to phcn privatization with crazy bills?
Education? Health? etc.

I weep for my country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 05, 2015
Buhari nd all his group will die miserable for turning the ZOO into anarchy,..if not the useless tribe from South West who is buhari to tormenting pples life grin grin grin

Well when the bas~tard called all the citizens of the ZOO baboons nd dogs no one dares to ask question grin
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 05, 2015
tinsel:

Nothing will happen. The crooks called politicians are on their own. The people are wiser.

I dont think so!!! The people of the eastern region might not just and watch for long while their region and political leaders are harrased and neglected despite providing much of the revenue!! The law of nature demands opposite and reverse reaaction!!! How long can the people endure before they explode!!!
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Useless Party!

You posted, You commented first, I call it Nairaland masturbation....hope you climaxed? There's one funny thing about Nigerians.
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 05, 2015
otr1:

There is no reason to "invade" yet they went to do what exactly?
Cache of Arms uncovered in Akwa Ibom state government house. So what more exactly do you want to hear from the DSS than this? You're the illiterate here if you think the DSS owes you further explanation on this matter.
Like I said, nothing will happen.

Bros i ask you again,have you seen eveidence of any such weapons? Have the DSS even spoken on the issue? Please make use of your common sense for christ's sake!!! Its very very cheap to use

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid / EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices / Buhari : Is This Warning By Yoruba Elders Coming To Pass ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.