Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,723 members, 7,813,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes (54284 Views)

"We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official / BREAKING: SSS “uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt. House” / DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Diligence: 7:23am On Sep 05, 2015
I join millions of Nigerians in condemning this act of stupidity from the DSS; to have invaded state govt's property in pretense of 'looking for bombs' is a 'stewpeed' as it sounds. Honestly, I do not expect any real change from the APC-led govt. Let's pray that the unknown unknown does not eventually occur becos everyday pple's rights are being trampled upon.

Mr Buhari and co must respect the rights of all and sundry as enshrined in the constitution of this evanescent country.

1 Like

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by MrALIVE: 7:24am On Sep 05, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Don't believe anything in Buhari's regime.
I wanna see the picture of the said ammunitions & dollars.
Buhari declared his assets, he had only 1 million in his bank account, 2 houses, 1 mud house, a plot of land in Port Harcourt, he claimed he don't know the road that leads to his Port Harcourt plot.

His daughter goes to the costliest university in the U.K
He bought the APC presidential form for 20 million.
His campaign cost was around 50 million.
His wife wears a costly watch of 20,million naira.

I see every APC fan as a brainless goat, even a 5 year old kid will know that APC lie pass devil.
you are senseless! God forbid I know somebody like you! This is all you have to say concerning the findings of the DSS
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by ishiamu(m): 7:32am On Sep 05, 2015
attacker231:

Dumbo

Number 1 e fighter is here
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Abeymills(m): 7:33am On Sep 05, 2015
Posterity will surely judge buhari,apc will surely live dat position 1day let dss do watever they want while borno is burning wil boko endless killing wat a shame....over 375 Christians were burnt alive by boko haram wen dey could nt find Christians 2kill they turn on their own Muslim bro n sis dss daura wat did u do about dat?ur memory is short like ur boss babuhari anoda regime wil come n I bet u jst like disengage compulsory dss agents on instruction of ur boss bubuhari...buhari d position u occupy 2day as a president u wil liv dat position 1day
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Luckylife(m): 7:35am On Sep 05, 2015
When to many lies are link to some thing, it will be by the Grace of God to fish the atom of truth in any news from it. Pls is DSS party incline.
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by chernest2002: 7:35am On Sep 05, 2015
I saw it coming,freedom of speech,press freedom,association,religion all will dissappear before 2019 and ignorant ones are shouting change,whe buhari finish to shurt the mouth of our leaders he will come down to masses then even your mode of worship will be controled,aso rock church was ordered to be close they said and akwa ibom gov.house invaded,inec official arrested,business in charmbles because of one man show gov.we have and we continue to shout change.are we changing for better or for worse?God help those who help themself.
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Gbengais(m): 7:42am On Sep 05, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Buhari decl he claimed he don't know the road that leads to his Port Harcourt plot.

I see every APC fan as a brainless goat, even a 5 year old kid will know that APC lie pass devil.

If this is what u have to say to the situation then I applaud your sense of stupidity and foolishness kumugagaa haaa
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Ikology(m): 7:48am On Sep 05, 2015
Premium liars. It is no longer arms ammunition and dollars but stock piles of dollars.
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by kingthreat(m): 7:49am On Sep 05, 2015
jlinkd78:
and now dat this has turned out to be yet anoda Apc propaganda, who is d brainless then

You and your silly family that didn't teach you manners.
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by ismailaoladayo: 7:51am On Sep 05, 2015
Dss have mess up, you saw dollars stockpile in one of the room and you can not evacuate it and call press? And Dss knows that empty treasury was handed over, that dollars must be part of the looted money, but now you can't see it again, because they must have removed the money to Ekiti government house.
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by speedyGonzales: 7:53am On Sep 05, 2015
I will like a picture of the stockpile, also government is not a regular persons house, they should have a small arsenal at a government house to protect against invasions, else armed robbers will be holding the governors hostage and demanding money...
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by princemillla(m): 7:54am On Sep 05, 2015
megamank:
This one na wha..

....fayose didn't even talk about the dollar and arms but instead he is talking about The DG of SSS. As at the time they stormed APC Secretariat during the election there was no problem PDP said they where doing their Jobs abi......please no shouting na SSS is just doing their jobs.....what goes around comes around

God bless you Bro... I have been looking forward to see someone write that but Guess most of us all forget about the Orga 'S in lieu with pdp Govts deal
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by tblaq: 8:02am On Sep 05, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Buhari declared his assets, he had only 1 million in his bank account, 2 houses, 1 mud house, a plot of land in Port Harcourt, he claimed he don't know the road that leads to his Port Harcourt plot.

His wife wears a costly watch of 20,million naira
u talk like a clawn,a guy witout vission nd mission in life,an adopted boy frm d street smoking India hemp is u and ur family if at all u have one dat is a brainless goat...you good for noting animal
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 05, 2015
a staff?
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Myself2(m): 8:19am On Sep 05, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Buhari is a semi illiterate and a very vindictive despot, a dictator and corrupt nan that started the looting of funds from NNPC treasury in 1978.Everything he has said and done from his campaigns till now have ALL turned out to be lies meant to deceive Nigerians.How some people still stupidly proclaim their belief in this scam of a man shows that Nigerians are not yet ready for liberation and progress
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 05, 2015
menxer:

DSS have their operational codes, if it's true (minus my initial opinion) that they raided a Government House of all places, then something must be seriously wrong somewhere, either on the side of the Govt House occupants or DSS.

I think if arms or dollars are stored in Govt House, it must be Govt property (pardon my naivete grin)

The DSS is yet to make an official statement on the issue, till then let's be creative with our assumptions. grin

The fact that DSS are yet to make any official statement after over 24 hours after this unfortunate statement bout would rather speak anonumously to an APC propaganda website means their hands are not clean in this matter!!! I can bet you no cache of arms or dollars were discovered.
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by alaoeri: 8:39am On Sep 05, 2015
sunnydelite:

Sometimes if you dont have what to say,keeping quiet should be an option.How can you in your sane head and state think that a total violation of Chapter 6 of the CFRN is following the rule of Law. Or are you that blind to the facts in issue?[b][/b]
See this mumu, so the CFRN allowed some ppl to be stockpiling unauthorised arms in government house abi? Ode
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by mildflame: 8:39am On Sep 05, 2015
chukwudi44:

Tompolo already dared him and he chickened out!!! Boko haram is still daring him and he is completely helpless!!! Wake me up when boko haram is eliminated

They don't wake DEAD men they BURY them, suffice 2say U reason like them. Ur REASONING MENTALLITY is pathetic
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 05, 2015
News update!!! Premium times have updated their website!!a DSS official have called them to say no arms were found during the raid rather just dollars!!
Kindly see the link here

https://www.nairaland.com/2577226/update-found-stockpiles-dollars-not

1 Like

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by funkybully(f): 8:53am On Sep 05, 2015
Seun360:

Talk true, your papa get sense?

Ask ur ashaawo mother!
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by olumite2014(m): 9:03am On Sep 05, 2015
olumite2014:
Is serious o, and this igbo people will come out in the newspaper, Buhari is this Buhari is that. Is that the corrupt brain they will use to start biafra?

Igbos are the most corrupt nigerians,they are so selfish and sentimental. They should even go and start their so called biafra. Let's see how they will rule themself
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by dictbennie(m): 9:07am On Sep 05, 2015
alaoeri:
Lobatan where are the wailers?
That loose mouth of a governor Fayose should hide his head in shame, DSS can never invade a government house without a tangible reason ( the era of PDP impunity is over, due process is being follow ), the truth is gradually unfolding.
in as much I'm not in support of the act, we are governed by a constitution and it is very clear on the issue of IMMUNITY...let's be frank, DSS goofed this time around..better still, they should have gotten a court order..
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 05, 2015
drss:

now i know say some nigerians be educated illitrates. U believe the dss is a secret police yet believe this trash by premium times. How did premium times got to know about the so call arms and ammunitions in govt house? ThankGod the impunity of buari will begin a speedy desolution of this useless union call nigeria. cheesy Usa is right. Nigeria will disentergrate before 2019. Anything dat will bring the end of nigeria n creation of biafra is welcome. cheesy
Buari will regret being d president of arewanistant after disentegration.
#biafraonthemove
Will you align with Boko Haram to achieve the 'Biafran Dream'?
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by philips70(m): 9:15am On Sep 05, 2015
chukwudi44:

You must be dreaming if you think Tompolo would go to any court.They last comment from Tompolo was his notice of meeting of the MEND commanders after which Buhari was forced to pay all the oustanding salaries of the militants.

If Tompolo doesn't go to court then he can kiss his payments of 3 months before it was canceled goodbye. Once again, just in case you are missing it, this government will not succumb to threats and blackmail. I am speaking from the heart of the president. Times are not in favour of Tompolo and his likes. Funniest thing is they know that already and that's why they resolved to use legal means to claim their outstanding payments. It's only you that still believes in any line of action, albeit on an anonymous forum.
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by olumite2014(m): 9:30am On Sep 05, 2015
chukwudi44:
News update!!! Premium times have updated their website!!a DSS official have called them to say no arms were found during the raid rather just dollars!!
Kindly see the link here

https://www.nairaland.com/2577226/update-found-stockpiles-dollars-not
Is the dollars in his house a legitimate money?
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by funkybully(f): 9:38am On Sep 05, 2015
[s]
olumite2014:

Igbos are the most corrupt nigerians,they are so selfish and sentimental. They should even go and start their so called biafra. Let's see how they will rule themself
[/s]

Obj, thiefnubuu, fashola, dimeji BANKole, iyabo obasanjo, etc are igbos

Anu!
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by otr1(m): 9:43am On Sep 05, 2015
drss:

now i know say some nigerians be educated illitrates. U believe the dss is a secret police yet believe this trash by premium times. How did premium times got to know about the so call arms and ammunitions in govt house? ThankGod the impunity of buari will begin a speedy desolution of this useless union call nigeria. cheesy Usa is right. Nigeria will disentergrate before 2019. Anything dat will bring the end of nigeria n creation of biafra is welcome. cheesy
Buari will regret being d president of arewanistant after disentegration.
#biafraonthemove
If you're not a dunce, you should know the little information you have here is enough for you and co blockheads, not the details. Do you understand now?
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by otr1(m): 9:47am On Sep 05, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros i ask you again,have you seen eveidence of any such weapons? Have the DSS even spoken on the issue? Please make use of your common sense for christ's sake!!! Its very very cheap to use
Since it's a lie and the raid never happen, why are you crying all over the thread in the first place? Just assume nothing happened since the DSS decides not to talk about it.
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by marv1: 9:54am On Sep 05, 2015
queenzibah:
Well finally its moving as planed. Buhari is the last president of this country nigeria(united) . Like Pharaoh like buhari. Doin everytin posible to get akwaibom and rivers is buharis downfall. President iti mpataka.
You better shut up and stop wailing. You are not God. You are just a mere dust that can vanish at any time. U have no authority on nigeria. God has ordained nigeria to be and nothing, nobody, even the devil cant change that. When u see the devil, ask him.
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by oblivion001: 9:55am On Sep 05, 2015
Babydaddy20 you are really on my view on this buharis administration fiction.. Nice word there. Nice
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by tinkinjow: 9:56am On Sep 05, 2015
Buhari won't last for long the way he's going. Although it's all false I think it's very okay to have a stock pile of arms and ammunitions in govt houses such as the President and Governors. Such places are supposed to be fortresses. There are supposed to be strong rooms also in those places. I dare say as such there supposed to be the most secured places in any country. It's even safer to keep money there than the CBN vaults. Point is Aso Rock is more secure than CBN Abuja and so is Hilltop mansion to CBN Uyo. So even when the story could have been true it wouldn't raise none of my eye brows. It'll rather appear sillyyyy to say u fine a stock pile of arms at aso rock, or white house, or Hilltop Akwa Ibom cos there's their natural environment. And people talk as though they are unaware that there are safes in government houses including aso rock. Money kept in govt houses doesn't automatically reflect stolen money.... Nigerians should learn to think....I'm begging.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region / Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting / Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.