Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,718 members, 7,813,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes (54283 Views)

"We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official / BREAKING: SSS “uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt. House” / DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by hibee4uall(m): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2015
I only pity u slowpoke and gullible youths that runing u present and future life by foolishly defending and supporting those evil leaders like Fayose and co.whose interest is to turn this country to their own property. Thank God a new sheriff is around who is a no nonsense man.
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by marv1: 10:08am On Sep 05, 2015
Diligence:
I join millions of Nigerians in condemning this act of stupidity from the DSS; to have invaded state govt's property in pretense of 'looking for bombs' is a 'stewpeed' as it sounds. Honestly, I do not expect any real change from the APC-led govt. Let's pray that the unknown unknown does not eventually occur becos everyday pple's rights are being trampled upon.

Mr Buhari and co must respect the rights of all and sundry as enshrined in the constitution of this evanescent country.
I wonder if u actually know what u are talking about. We are talking about security here and they are doing their job. Politicians have been stocking arms and cash to distabilise govt and the economy. So sad that u are talking this way. Enforcement agents have the right to enter anywhere once there is a security tip off.
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 05, 2015
otr1:

Since it's a lie and the raid never happen, why are you crying all over the thread in the first place? Just assume nothing happened since the DSS decides not to talk about it.
Oloribruku ode the DSS have called premium times to recant their story on the discovery of arms at the government house!!! No arms were found during the raid!!

https://www.nairaland.com/2577226/update-found-stockpiles-dollars-not
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by otr1(m): 10:23am On Sep 05, 2015
chukwudi44:

Oloribruku ode the DSS have called premium times to recant their story on the discovery of arms at the government house!!! No arms were found during the raid!!

Aye iya ma baje ni.
Wait until the DSS told you they didn't say anything like that.

But another top official of the Service said Friday night the claim by his colleagues was an exaggeration. He requested not to be named because he was not authorised to speak on the matter.
Igun lo ma yo oju e je omo iran k'iran.
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by queenzibah(f): 10:24am On Sep 05, 2015
marv1:
You better shut up and stop wailing. You are not God. You are just a mere dust that can vanish at any time. U have no authority on nigeria. God has ordained nigeria to be and nothing, nobody, even the devil cant change that. When u see the devil, ask him.
weLl I think I'm wit d devil now which is u nd I'm telin u devil dat nigeria wil b destroyed and biafra resurrected. Go nd kil urself
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by TheFreeOne: 10:35am On Sep 05, 2015
jlinkd78:
Am really surprised no one has even read an update on this topic even by Premium Times themselves. No stock pile of arms was seen; not even a single AK47. APC loose credibility by d day with this dia pattern of always playing to d gallery, lies, deceits and denials. They must be shocked to find out dat despite d intelligence report on arms at d place, they found nothing. This will go a long way in enlightening d world d quality of intelligence gathering n processing under Daura. The only good thing this dss boss is good at is witch hunting and persecution of perceived political opponents. Apc shud stop acting as if they are still in oppositiin n get down to work. With this premeditated attempt to rubbish Akpabio n d Pdp by extension which has backfired; d Apc shd seriously think soberly and understand dat propaganda cant carry u for too long.
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by bobomee(m): 10:36am On Sep 05, 2015
BobomeeWeeklyProfit (RANKING=7)
It is not late to make 20percent profit. INVEST today and start making your own with others as I trade for you. Join us here. Simply INVEST
http://www.forextime.com/forex-investments/investment-program/rating/2019749/
You will smile next week.
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by sweetgala(m): 10:42am On Sep 05, 2015
neocortex:

What right thing are you talking about ?
Can't you reason without being told.
No single ammunition was found but
DSS had to lie to save face.

If any were found they will have call
a press conference to display the arms
and amunitions.

No single ammunition was found ! but DSS "confirmed a cache of weapons and ammunition was found" maybe you can't read English make we translate into a language of your choice
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by glodoh: 10:46am On Sep 05, 2015
PDP are wailing now. When APC office in Lagos was ransacked by SS, they did not complain.
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by attacker231: 10:53am On Sep 05, 2015
ishiamu:

Number 1 e fighter is here

Gerrout.
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by vikeyz(m): 11:01am On Sep 05, 2015
gud one, veeeeeeeery gud one
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by double0seven(m): 11:19am On Sep 05, 2015
chukwudi44:

How are we sure that the mistake was not from Premium Times; in trying to beat other papers to the newsy, maybe they rushed to publish without proper confirmation from person authorized to give a statement.
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by double0seven(m): 11:20am On Sep 05, 2015
dictbennie:

in as much I'm not in support of the act, we are governed by a constitution and it is very clear on the issue of IMMUNITY...let's be frank, DSS goofed this time around..better still, they should have gotten a court order..

Don't be silly; because a Governor is
immuned from prosecution doesn't mean
that he can't be investigated; and it doesn't
mean the government house or even his
personal house can't be searched if there is
a serious security tip of.
The governor is a human being and
buildings are buildings; or can you take
gioverment house to court? Soon you will
say is aides are covered under the immunity
too.
( Modify ) ( Qu
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by marv1: 11:25am On Sep 05, 2015
queenzibah:
weLl I think I'm wit d devil now which is u nd I'm telin u devil dat nigeria wil b destroyed and biafra resurrected. Go nd kil urself
You dont have to desend so low to abuse if you actually understand what i said. Well like i said no devil can split nigeria becos its darkness that will always vanish when light comes. God believes in nigeria, i believe in God and nigeria and no devil can stop that. Nigeria is going great and places.
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Diligence: 11:50am On Sep 05, 2015
Only those who expect real change from APC-led govt wld be disappointed. When within hundred days of ur reign, u hv archived the National Confab recommendation and now u and ur gullibles so much derive gusto in invading govt and private property just becos u're 'in charge', then it's logical that this govt has no vision and mission.

Right now, Nigeria has embarked on a journey sans destination!
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by queenzibah(f): 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
marv1:
You dont have to desend so low to abuse if you actually understand what i said. Well like i said no devil can split nigeria becos its darkness that will always vanish when light comes. God believes in nigeria, i believe in God and nigeria and no devil can stop that. Nigeria is going great and places.
well I still remain nd stand on wat I said b4, God dnt knw u , d children of God"biafrans" wil b safe nd biafra must come , nd ur nigeria wil b destroyed. Bye
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by ishiamu(m): 12:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
attacker231:

Gerrout.

Not surprised
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
focus7:
The operation is necessary so another boko haram will not emerge from there.
That's a load of #Crap#

1 Like

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by ladej(m): 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

So because of Boko Haram is still carrying out suicide bombing every arsenal should be directed against them, leaving other parts of the country vulnerable? SMH.
guy e be like say you dey bored

Since when did dollar evacuation form part of the duties of the sss ?

No join issues with me na

Read what I wrote carefully

Then think

Then respond
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by marv1: 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
queenzibah:
well I still remain nd stand on wat I said b4, God dnt knw u , d children of God"biafrans" wil b safe nd biafra must come , nd ur nigeria wil b destroyed. Bye
It seems u dont understant anything about God. Thats why u are still talking. God doesnt not need a mere mortal like u to speak or defend him. He is too big to be defended. The last time i checked Nigeria is still a country in existence and no demon can change that except God says otherwise.
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by dictbennie(m): 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
double0seven:

Don't be silly; because a Governor is
immuned from prosecution doesn't mean
that he can't be investigated; and it doesn't
mean the government house or even his
personal house can't be searched if there is
a serious security tip of.
The governor is a human being and
buildings are buildings; or can you take
gioverment house to court? Soon you will
say is aides are covered under the immunity
too.
( Modify ) ( Qu

Your ignorance knows no bounds and you are the silly one here...ode..you certainly do not know the meaning of immunity...The governor can't be investigated, and can't be charged to court until he bows out...and who said something about the aides?
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by nd07(m): 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
Buhari should leave Akwaibom government alone. Does APC think they will steal Akwaibom even if election is conducted a million x.
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by queenzibah(f): 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
marv1:
It seems u dont understant anything about God. Thats why u are still talking. God doesnt not need a mere mortal like u to speak or defend him. He is too big to be defended. The last time i checked Nigeria is still a country in existence and no demon can change that except God says otherwise.
keep on crying , soon ur eyes wil open. Evil. People.
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by neocortex: 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
sweetgala:

No single ammunition was found ! but DSS "confirmed a cache of weapons and ammunition was found" maybe you can't read English make we translate into a language of your choice

Now go and update yourself at :
https://www.nairaland.com/2577210/found-stockpiles-dollars-not-arms

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/189535-update-we-found-stockpiles-of-dollars-not-arms-in-akwa-ibom-govt-house-official.html

By now you should have known that not all news is worth believing
even if it is against your opponents.
It is not about what you read , it is about what you can learn from it.
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by neocortex: 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
hibee4uall:
I only pity u slowpoke and gullible youths that runing u present and future life by foolishly defending and supporting those evil leaders like Fayose and co.whose interest is to turn this country to their own property. Thank God a new sheriff is around who is a no nonsense man.

Zombie , go and update yourself: https://www.nairaland.com/2577210/found-stockpiles-dollars-not-arms
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by double0seven(m): 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
dictbennie:

Your ignorance knows no bounds and you are the silly one here...ode..you certainly do not know the meaning of immunity...The governor can't be investigated, and can't be charged to court until he bows out...and who said something about the aides?

it has always been said, that the biggest kind of fo.ol is the one believes he knows but knows nothing.

Do you realize EFFC investigated many governors while they were still governors, waiting for when the end of their reign, which will strip them of their immunity, then they can charge them to court for prosecution.

Ribadu was known to have investigated several governors.

why is nairaland so dullards ignoramus who believes that they are very knowledgeable
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by marv1: 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
queenzibah:
keep on crying , soon ur eyes wil open. Evil. People.
When God says YES nobody can say NO. Not even wailing wailer like u.
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by dictbennie(m): 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
double0seven:

it has always been said, that the biggest kind of fo.ol is the one believes he knows but knows nothing.

Do you realize EFFC investigated many governors while they were still governors, waiting for when the end of their reign, which will strip them of their immunity, then they can charge them to court for prosecution.

Ribadu was known to have investigated several governors.

why is nairaland so dullards ignoramus who believes that they are very knowledgeable

Ode..stop making a fool of yourself..so because Ribadu investigated them means it is right constitutionally? I suggest you get s copy of the constitution for yourself
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Rhea(f): 5:40am On Sep 06, 2015
Happiness87:
you are very gullible and silly, don't come here and display your stupidity again

[size=18pt]Ya father dia. Na your father dey gullible. Chacma baboon. Thunder fire you enter Bama forest. Stupid entity. Na your mother teach me silly. Eziii aguata. Make I send one juju come set your jacobs on fire. Idiettttt[/size]
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by urbighead: 8:22am On Sep 07, 2015
olumite2014:

Igbos are the most corrupt nigerians,they are so selfish and sentimental. They should even go and start their so called biafra. Let's see how they will rule themself

Bros Akwa Ibom state.. Them no be igbo o
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by omolami: 8:31am On Sep 07, 2015
FOOLISH NEWS
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by omolami: 8:32am On Sep 07, 2015
FOOLISH NEWS.Comment

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region / Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting / Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.