Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta (4229 Views)

IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) / Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) / Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by StOla: 8:54am On Sep 05, 2015
jemir000:

Its sooo funny how you yorubas are hypocritical in nature...My yoruba landlord in Lagos will always call me "chukwudi", "nnamdi", "uche"...any Igbo name at comes to his mind... Even when he knows I'm not Igbo...So now, you can differentiate between igbos and south south?

Whether funny or boring, you still haven't explained why you are qualified to speak for the Yorubas in the NigerDelta or the Yorubas and closely related tribes in the South-South?

Also you haven't identified your tribe so we can give you the hospitality you deserve?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by Ayekotoo(m): 8:54am On Sep 05, 2015
jemir000:

You get sense so? When has Lagos become the entire south west? Our Lagos contribute..The rest are parasites...

Or r u from Lagos cos I know ALL yorubas seem to come from Lagos on nairaland.
The purpose of your thread is not farfetched with your obsession for Lagos. If your lots really want to die because Lagos, why can't you meet Oba of Lagos for recognition

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by jemir000: 8:56am On Sep 05, 2015
Ayekotoo:

The purpose of your thread is not farfetched with your obsession for Lagos. If your lots really want to die because Lagos, why can't you meet Oba of Lagos for recognition

Oba of Lagoon?
Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by jemir000: 8:58am On Sep 05, 2015
StOla:

Whether funny or boring, you still haven't explained why you are qualified to speak for the Yorubas in the NigerDelta or the Yorubas and closely related tribes in the South-South?

Also you haven't identified your tribe so we can give you the hospitality you deserve?

I don't need to identify my tribe cos after the separation from Arewa and Odudua, we won't stay tribe by tribe, but by region...Niger Delta region...But weather we would join with the igbos is unknown for now..
Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by Ayekotoo(m): 8:59am On Sep 05, 2015
The ignorance of some villagers in nairaland can make one to puke.
The Akokos, the Itsekeris are no part of their South South

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by Ayekotoo(m): 9:01am On Sep 05, 2015
jemir000:

I don't need to identify my tribe cos after the separation from Arewa and Odudua, we won't stay tribe by tribe, but by region...Niger Delta region...But weather we would join with the igbos is unknown for now..
Yinmu

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by jemir000: 9:01am On Sep 05, 2015
StOla:

I'm not a Yoruba man who claims to be an Igbo or south south..Haaaaaaaaa...I've given you a little tip bit...A part of me is from Edo...

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by Flyoruboy(m): 9:02am On Sep 05, 2015
jemir000:

You get sense so? When has Lagos become the entire south west? Our Lagos contribute..The rest are parasites...

Or r u from Lagos cos I know ALL yorubas seem to come from Lagos on nairaland.

You are obviously a typical Igbo ignoramus. Oyo (which is non-oil) contributes more to the federal coffers than all your SE states --it's number four on the highest GDP list behind Lagos, Rivers, and Delta (in that order). Ogun state (another non-oil contributing state [http://businessdayonline.com/2015/02/ogun-ikeja-top-manufacturers-investment-destinations-in-2014/] is also in the top 10 of GDP contributing states to the federal coffers. The only SE state in the top-10 is Imo. The region earns billions of dollars in export of Cocoa, Tobacco, Rubber, and other cash-crops for the FG than any other region. SW as a region is far more contributory and productive to the Nigerian commonwealth than your SE combined. And while the country is strategizing on how to break from the shackles of Oil dependency, your foolish and ignorant self is still here screaming "our oyel". You need help. Seriously bro, you really do.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by jemir000: 9:03am On Sep 05, 2015
Ayekotoo:
Yinmu
your choice...haaaaaaa
Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by jemir000: 9:06am On Sep 05, 2015
Flyoruboy:

You are obviously a typical Igbo ignoramus. Oyo (which is non-oil) contributes more to the federal coffers than all your SE states --it's number four on the highest GDP list behind Lagos, Rivers, and Delta (in that order). Ogun state (another non-oil contributing state [http://businessdayonline.com/2015/02/ogun-ikeja-top-manufacturers-investment-destinations-in-2014/] is also in the top 10 of GDP contributing states to the federal coffers. The only SE state in the top-10 is Imo. The region earns billions of dollars in export of Cocoa, Tobacco, Rubber, and other cash-crops for the FG than any other region. SW as a region is far more contributory and productive to the Nigerian commonwealth than your SE combined. And while the country is strategizing on how to break from the shackles of Oil dependency, your foolish and ignorant self is still here screaming "our oyel". You need help. Seriously bro, you really do.

What is my business with that...So in your darkest mind, you feel whoever comes to speak against arewa and odudua is Igbo? So south south is no longer in the opposition? haaaaa..I laugh....I'm not concerned about SE for now...Just do the title of this thread..

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by jemir000: 9:08am On Sep 05, 2015
Flyoruboy:

You are the ignorant one here..Come to Bayelsa and see agitation.. Any thing that will bring down the zoo is welcomed..

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by zendy: 9:11am On Sep 05, 2015
explorer250:

why do u attack igbos. Igbos was balkanised into south south which means in other worlds igbos feed Nigeria. Obigbo LGA in river state(where i come from) has the highest number of oil well per LG.
Stop relying on southwest media propaganda that lagos has oil. I have been hearing that since 2010 but not even a single drop of oil have been drilled in lagos.

For those shouting that the north feed the east pls dnt forget that the agrictultural produce is bought with money,it is not distributed free of charge unlike our oil.
Even if the north and west stops farming today they will die of hunger and we wont because we have the money and we can always import or buy from neighbouring cameroon.

Its one of the many injustices of the fraud called Nigeria. That part of Igbo land has been carved out into this so called South-South. Igbos make up more than 30% of Delta state. Igbos make more than 30% of Rivers state. There is even an Igbo speaking Igbanke people in Edo state. Yet some ignorant people will come out to say SS has nothing to with Igbos. I laugh

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by Flyoruboy(m): 9:15am On Sep 05, 2015
explorer250:

why do u attack igbos. Igbos was balkanised into south south which means in other worlds igbos feed Nigeria. Obigbo LGA in river state(where i come from) has the highest number of oil well per LG.
Stop relying on southwest media propaganda that lagos has oil. I have been hearing that since 2010 but not even a single drop of oil have been drilled in lagos.

For those shouting that the north feed the east pls dnt forget that the agrictultural produce is bought with money,it is not distributed free of charge unlike our oil.
Even if the north and west stops farming today they will die of hunger and we wont because we have the money and we can always import or buy from neighbouring cameroon.

You people are the wailing tribe of Africa, and you will continue to wail. Listen, whether Lagos has Oil or not is really irrelevant as far as I'm concerned coz it already (without Oil) has the 5th largest economy in Africa with a $131bn dollars GDP. So you can keep arguing about whether it has Oil or not, that's your bizness.

You are funny coz your people can't even remain in their own region coz there's no other viable occupation there besides trading. You said if North and West stop farming today they will die of hunger? ? Are you high? With three accesses to the sea (Lagos, Ogun, Ondo), we have a seaport (I won't even mention that we have oil coz it's not that important), we can fish cheesy, we also trade, we have natural resources, more industries and are attracting more FDI and investments than any other region by miles cheesy (http://businessdayonline.com/2015/02/ogun-ikeja-top-manufacturers-investment-destinations-in-2014/). Now your region is a land-locked wasteland and you all have to migrate to other parts of Nigerian and Africa to survive (little wonder you are called the "wandering tribe" cheesy), coz since you all want to be traders there's simply not enough room to accomodate all of you on that tiny land-mass -- abi what else are igbos known for beyond trading (in fake products) and maybe drug-trafficking? cheesy And you all are even losing ground to other tribes in that area sef (http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/rivers-state-others-have-overtaken-s-east-in-commerce-industry/). Imagine if other Nigerian states expell Igbos back to the East, you all will die of hunger and starvation as happened during the Civil war. There's already a precedent for what am saying dude, check your history. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by Flyoruboy(m): 9:15am On Sep 05, 2015
jemir000:

What is my business with that...So in your darkest mind, you feel whoever comes to speak against arewa and odudua is Igbo? So south south is no longer in the opposition? haaaaa..I laugh....I'm not concerned about SE for now...Just do the title of this thread..

Shttap there, e-goat!! You are an igboman, be proud of who you are and stop pretending.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by jemir000: 9:18am On Sep 05, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Shttap there, e-goat!! You are an igboman, be proud of who you are and stop pretending.
OK...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

f00l

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by cybertyrant(m): 10:37am On Sep 05, 2015
Yorubas dnt like people telling them their problem and dont wat to hear the truth,
So anybody that corrects u is igbo, looks like igbos tell yorubas their problem often that they call anybody that corrects them igbo,HIPOCRISY in a mental form,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by explorer250(m): 10:58am On Sep 05, 2015
Flyoruboy:

You people are the wailing tribe of Africa, and you will continue to wail. Listen, whether Lagos has Oil or not is really irrelevant as far as I'm concerned coz it already (without Oil) has the 5th largest economy in Africa with a $131bn dollars GDP. So you can keep arguing about whether it has Oil or not, that's your bizness.

You are funny coz your people can't even remain in their own region coz there's no other viable occupation there besides trading. You said if North and West stop farming today they will die of hunger? ? Are you high? With three accesses to the sea (Lagos, Ogun, Ondo), we have a seaport (I won't even mention that we have oil coz it's not that important), we can fish cheesy, we also trade, we have natural resources, more industries and are attracting more FDI and investments than any other region by miles cheesy (http://businessdayonline.com/2015/02/ogun-ikeja-top-manufacturers-investment-destinations-in-2014/). Now your region is a land-locked wasteland and you all have to migrate to other parts of Nigerian and Africa to survive (little wonder you are called the "wandering tribe" cheesy), coz since you all want to be traders there's simply not enough room to accomodate all of you on that tiny land-mass -- abi what else are igbos known for beyond trading (in fake products) and maybe drug-trafficking? cheesy And you all are even losing ground to other tribes in that area sef (http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/rivers-state-others-have-overtaken-s-east-in-commerce-industry/). Imagine if other Nigerian states expell Igbos back to the East, you all will die of hunger and starvation as happened during the Civil war. There's already a precedent for what am saying dude, check your history. cheesy

oga stop embarassing your jobless life. You want me to believe your yoruba media propaganda? Thesame way your media said osun has the highest IGR than the entire south east combined?
You boast of ogun industries but the question is how many industries are in Ogun? Are they upto a thousand? How many are owned by yorubas? How many yorubas are employed? Do the general yoruba populace have a good standard of living?

Your same media said that cocoa generate billions of dollars which was later debunked

according to cbn south east have highest literacy rate, lowest unemployment rate and highest middle income class.

Do you know that Abia and Anambra state alone has the highest SMEs(small and medium scale industries or enterprise ) do you also want to doubt that it is SMEs that drives emerging economies not few heavy industries?

On the issue of trading. So because a single disgruntled man said that rivers state is overtaking igbos in trading you believed him? How pathetic of you. Dont you know that the first five largest market in africa is in south east? Main market(onitsha) Ariara intl market(aba) new market (aba) building materials and obosi market. So to you rivers state is more commercial now abi? Btw i am from Rivers state so even if Ph is highest trading hub it is still our land and in the hand of igbos. It is a win win situation.

It is a thing of great shame that After years of civil war, 20pounds and indigenisation policy not being in power still the average igbo is fairing better than the average yoruba. We are more educated than you peepz. Even if you claim that anambra is a home of miracle centers what about imo cuz the last time i checked imo being second after anambra still ranks higher than any yoruba state.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by Flyoruboy(m): 11:09am On Sep 05, 2015
explorer250:

oga stop embarassing your jobless life. You want me to believe your yoruba media propaganda? Thesame way your media said osun has the highest IGR than the entire south east combined?
You boast of ogun industries but the question is how many industries are in Ogun? Are they upto a thousand? How many are owned by yorubas? How many yorubas are employed? Do the general yoruba populace have a good standard of living?

Your same media said that cocoa generate billions of dollars which was later debunked

according to cbn south east have highest literacy rate, lowest unemployment rate and highest middle income class.

Do you know that Abia and Anambra state alone has the highest SMEs(small and medium scale industries or enterprise ) do you also want to doubt that it is SMEs that drives emerging economies not few heavy industries?

On the issue of trading. So because a single disgruntled man said that rivers state is overtaking igbos in trading you believed him? How pathetic of you. Dont you know that the first five largest market in africa is in south east? Main market(onitsha) Ariara intl market(aba) new market (aba) building materials and obosi market. So to you rivers state is more commercial now abi? Btw i am from Rivers state so even if Ph is highest trading hub it is still our land and in the hand of igbos. It is a win win situation.

It is a thing of great shame that After years of civil war, 20pounds and indigenisation policy not being in power still the average igbo is fairing better than the average yoruba. We are more educated than you peepz. Even if you claim that anambra is a home of miracle centers what about imo cuz the last time i checked imo being second after anambra still ranks higher than any yoruba state.

Hahahahahaha! Facts don't lie bro (https://www.nairaland.com/2322312/ogun-state-nigerias-emerging-industrial).

http://businessdayonline.com/2014/11/nigeria-exports-10bn-raw-cocoa-annually/ Where do you think those billion dollar worth Cocoa exports emanate from? Enugu or Nnewi? cheesy

http://businessdayonline.com/2015/02/ogun-ikeja-top-manufacturers-investment-destinations-in-2014/

Ogun State and Ikeja Industrial Zone recorded largest investments from manufacturers in the first half of 2014, data from the Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (MAN) have shown.

While Ogun, which is now Nigeria’s industrial hub, recorded N377 billion worth of investments within the period, Ikeja returned investments worth N39.86 billion.

Ogun State’s represents 78 percent of N483 billion worth of investments made in the whole of the manufacturing sector
within the period under review, while Ikeja shares 8.3 percent.

and those of Oyo/Ondo/Osun/Ekiti as N19.2 billion within the period under review.

and Anambra/Enugu that had N5.5 billion worth of investments.

Imo/Abia were estimated at N309 million.

Oya, compare and contrast the figures and see the embarrassingly wide margin? ? ? ?. cheesy Ogun state alone got N377-billion in investments (as reported by the Manufacturers Association of Nigeria) while the entire SE got a paltry N6-billion. You see your life? ? It's like investors are avoiding your SE region like the bubonic plague. Smh. Stewpid Igbo goat.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by coolitempa(f): 11:17am On Sep 05, 2015
jemir000:

They are our cousins...And they are hard working...unlike the oil soup eaters...haaaaaa

Chei......chei......ibo can lie...... cheesy
Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by jemir000: 11:46am On Sep 05, 2015
coolitempa:

something tells me you are male... kiss
coolitempa:

something tells me you are male...
Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
StOla:
Even the South-South should be eternally grateful it has oil, else I wonder what the story would have been today for a people not known for any real economic occupation besides natural resources.

As long as Ondo oil is flowing, and Lagos oil has started flowing with the completion of the Folawiyo AJe Field, the South-South should look towards Jerusalem whenever they feel like crying.
oil in Lagos and ondo.... you mean red oil?

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by bukster(f): 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
zendy:

Its one of the many injustices of the fraud called Nigeria. That part of Igbo land has been carved out into this so called South-South. Igbos make up more than 30% of Delta state. Igbos make more than 30% of Rivers state. There is even an Igbo speaking Igbanke people in Edo state. Yet some ignorant people will come out to say SS has nothing to with Igbos. I laugh

It is the same for Yorubas. Yorubas make up more than 60% of Kwara state in NC .They make up a sizable portion of Kogi state in NC and there are indigenous Yoruba communities in Edo in the SS. Igbos are not the only ones who have made sacrifices for one Nigeria so quit prentending it is so.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by onenaira3: 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
shegebanti:

You are a sick goat, you fed ur mothers great grand holocust, u will tell me wen have Niger delta started growing crops, nd if is about the oil allocation money, once upon a time allocation also came from the north and west. Better mind the uselless speach you put online, mind you we also have oil in the west too, so don't feel we depend on Niger delta my ASS. Infact Niger deltians are of no use to us so we don't owe u guys any thanks, so keep that in your block head.

Keep trying to console your backwards sef. Just a drop of allocation and your entire South West community are running around, screaming and crying to the government for help while your citizens are getting refugee assistant from churches. Whether you like it or not, ND feeds your @ss

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by ahaz: 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
Kalvan:

The SE should stop appropriating the SS.

Yigbos! Leave the SS alone!
ode oshi even the igbos feed u parasites too

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by ahaz: 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
Flyoruboy:

What about the Igbos and other tribes? Did you leave them out coz they have already "thanked" una, coz even they too live on gov't allocation like everyone else from the same source. cheesy Useless e-goat.
mugu leave tjebigbos out of this.the op knew what jes talking about.after all three Igbo States produce oil compare to one in ur region.so why should you cry over the igbos.we nija deltans knew the igbos are not parasites like u

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by ETHIX(m): 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
jemir000:
We feed you guys...So the least the yorubas and hausas can do is to be thankful and be eternally grateful to us. Though, we don't know for how long we would allow the grace to flow..

And u feed ur governors too
Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by jemir000: 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
ETHIX:

And u feed ur governors too
our governors are us...its also their oil money naa

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
onenaira3:

Keep trying to console your backwards sef. Just a drop of allocation and your entire South West community are running around, screaming and crying to the government for help while your citizens are getting refugee assistant from churches. Whether you like it or not, ND feeds your @ss

I don't knw wat to tell you dis blind bat, I knw u can't see wat am seeing, hw is ND better than SW, it has never been and it wnt be, listen or go and ask your father if am lying sooner or latter you will understand I knw you are just growing up, but not withstanding your crude oil has lost his value, so sooner u guys will choke on it.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by onenaira3: 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
shegebanti:

I don't knw wat to tell you dis blind bat, I knw u can't see wat am seeing, hw is ND better than SW, it has never been and it wnt be, listen or go and ask your father if am lying sooner or latter you will understand I knw you are just growing up, but not withstanding your crude oil has lost his value, so sooner u guys will choke on it.

Go and feed yourself without depending on loans and bank bailout before spitting this your rubbish. So far, all you are doing is just dripping saliva everywhere with nothing tangible to hold it.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by Mckennedy: 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
keep watching!!! lolz..
Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by Ilekeh(f): 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
I hope the SS does not get duped by the igbos' "holy" display.

Igbo states combined with Ondo produce less than 20% of Nigeria oil, yet Igbo states, if not more, get as much as Yoruba states in allocations.

Most of the money Yoruba states gets are loans from world bank.
Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
Flyoruboy:

What about the Igbos and other tribes? Did you leave them out coz they have already "thanked" una, coz even they too live on gov't allocation like everyone else from the same source. cheesy Useless e-goat.

3 igbo States are oil producers in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of A Young Man That Was Shot Dead In Owerri By A Rival Cult Group / Breaking:army,airforce,police Has Fallen,fearless ‪‎biafrans‬ Takes Ova Igweocha / Outrage In Abia Over Ikpeazu’s ‘relocation’ Of Govt House To Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.