Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta (4234 Views)

IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) / Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) / Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by Flyoruboy(m): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
ahaz:
mugu leave tjebigbos out of this.the op knew what jes talking about.after all three Igbo States produce oil compare to one in ur region.so why should you cry over the igbos.we nija deltans knew the igbos are not parasites like u

Hahahaha. The OP is really an igbo guy. i don bust his punk a$$. cheesy The one Yoruba Oil producing state TKOs all 3 of your Oil producers in contribution. Until the Igbos begin to contribute more to the Nigerian commonwealth than they receive, they will continue to remain the most loathed parasites. And the little drops of Oil from Imo don't count for shyt, not to mention Abia and Anambra whose contributions are worth less than water. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by Flyoruboy(m): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
chuna1985:

3 igbo States are oil producers in Nigeria.

Hahahaha. The one Yoruba Oil producing state TKOs all 3 of your Oil producers in contribution. Until the Igbos begin to contribute more to the Nigerian commonwealth than they receive, they will continue to remain the most loathed parasites. And the little drops of Oil from Imo don't count for shyt, not to mention Abia and Anambra whose contribution is worth less than water. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by basilo101: 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
Flyoruboy:

What about the Igbos and other tribes? Did you leave them out coz they have already "thanked" una, coz even they too live on gov't allocation like everyone else from the same source. cheesy Useless e-goat.
do u kw the meaning of Niger Delta at all? Abia and Imo are niger delta. Edo and Cross River are not Niger Delta, if u kw the tru meaning of delta

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by Flyoruboy(m): 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
basilo101:

do u kw the meaning of Niger Delta at all? Abia and Imo are niger delta. Edo and Cross River are not Niger Delta, if u kw the tru meaning of delta

Na so una dey fail exam. Teacher don't teach me nonsense. Edo, Cross River and Ondo are just as Niger-Delta as Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa and Imo. Google is your friend.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niger_Delta

Historically and cartographically, it consists of present-day Bayelsa, Delta, and Rivers States. In 2000, however, Obasanjo's regime included Abia, Akwa-Ibom, Cross River State, Edo, Imo and Ondo States in the region. Some 31 million people[2] of more than 40 ethnic groups including the Bini, Efik, Esan, Ibibio, Igbo, Annang, Oron, Ijaw, Itsekiri, Yoruba, Isoko, Urhobo, Ukwuani, and Kalabari, are among the inhabitants in the Niger Delta, speaking about 250 different dialects.

Thank me later.
Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by 9jii(m): 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
jemir000:
We feed you guys...So the least the yorubas and hausas can do is to be thankful and be eternally grateful to us. Though, we don't know for how long we would allow the grace to flow..
Igbo igbo igbo
Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by ArodewilliamsT: 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
StOla:

He might actually be Igbo from the South-South, or Ibibio, hence his tendency to relate with his fellow Igbo cousins.

What I do not understand is who made him the spokesman of a multi-cultural NigerDelta that even comprises Ondo state and Imo and Abia, or a multi-cultural South-South that comprises of Yoruba communities too.

lmao! So the hunter is becoming the hunted, but you guys have been making yourselves their spokesperson for years until the 'SS' you've always begged to hate Igbos are now hating you for your treachery. What goes around... grin

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by adoinem(f): 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
You should be grateful for food and meat that feed you flows from both North and SW to be alive to post this poo.

Shebi you don't know that both rivers Benue and Niger flow from the North, the rivers that gave you delta?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by Cjrane2: 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
I can feel the yoruba man's angst . Even abookis have started using yoruba names on NL in order to direct the bashing for their hateful comments on yorubas.

[size=18pt]Yorubas are clever, but lack wisdom- Femi Fani kayode[/size]
Words on marble......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Hahahaha. The one Yoruba Oil producing state TKOs all 3 of your Oil producers in contribution. Until the Igbos begin to contribute more to the Nigerian commonwealth than they receive, they will continue to remain the most loathed parasites. And the little drops of Oil from Imo don't count for shyt, not to mention Abia and Anambra whose contribution is worth less than water. cheesy

Normal a waste lies.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by Sweetlemon(f): 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
StOla:
Even the South-South should be eternally grateful it has oil, else I wonder what the story would have been today for a people not known for any real economic occupation besides natural resources.

As long as Ondo oil is flowing, and Lagos oil has started flowing with the completion of the Folawiyo AJe Field, the South-South should look towards Jerusalem whenever they feel like crying.

Mbok leave this op alone.
The new plan of some tribalistic Igbos here is to cause hatred between SS and SW. Don't fall for it.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by Kalvan: 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
ahaz:
ode oshi even the igbos feed u parasites too

You're a delusional idi ot.
Nothing good comes out of that "Mars looking" region called the South East.
Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by jemir000: 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
9jii:

Igbo igbo igbo

if I'm Igbo, then where are the south southerners? I guess they are now frds with arewa and odudua aabi?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by explorer250(m): 6:46am On Sep 09, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Hahahahahaha! Facts don't lie bro (https://www.nairaland.com/2322312/ogun-state-nigerias-emerging-industrial).

http://businessdayonline.com/2014/11/nigeria-exports-10bn-raw-cocoa-annually/ Where do you think those billion dollar worth Cocoa exports emanate from? Enugu or Nnewi? cheesy

Oya, compare and contrast the figures and see the embarrassingly wide margin? ? ? ?. cheesy Ogun state alone got N377-billion in investments (as reported by the Manufacturers Association of Nigeria) while the entire SE got a paltry N6-billion. You see your life? ? It's like investors are avoiding your SE region like the bubonic plague. Smh. Stewpid Igbo goat.

hahahaha your media will continue the foolish ones likes you. You want me to believe "facts" propagated by yoruba media? Fool.
If nigeria earns $10bn on cocoa export annually then it means that we dont need to rely on oil again and the average yoruba would have been better than his igbo counterpart. Use your brain to convert $10bn in naira.
Those few heavy industries you brag about at least 40% is owned and run by igbos.
Igboland does not end in south east, igboland feeds you parasites.
The average igbo has always and will continue to be better educationally and economically than her yoruba counterpart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by explorer250(m): 6:58am On Sep 09, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Mbok leave this op alone.
The new plan of some tribalistic Igbos here is to cause hatred between SS and SW. Don't fall for it.

madam say what you know. Yorubas have been peddling these lies for years. What is south south. Is it the south south that i make up at least 40% of in population or the riverstate i made upto 70% of her population

from your previous post i got to know you are ibibio but you have to know that we igbos in this so called south south are sole part and parcel of igboland. The oil politics that divided igboland in the times of our fathers must not be allowed to thrive in our time

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by Flyoruboy(m): 7:41am On Sep 09, 2015
explorer250:

hahahaha your media will continue the foolish ones likes you. You want me to believe "facts" propagated by yoruba media? Fool.
If nigeria earns $10bn on cocoa export annually then it means that we dont need to rely on oil again and the average yoruba would have been better than his igbo counterpart. Use your brain to convert $10bn in naira.
Those few heavy industries you brag about at least 40% is owned and run by igbos.
Igboland does not end in south east, igboland feeds you parasites.
The average igbo has always and will continue to be better educationally and economically than her yoruba counterpart

Lol. Did you just hear how foolish and stu.pid you sound? You even made your kinsmen look more stu.pid and foolish. cheesy You said you don't believe "Yoruba" media yet you are unable to disprove them. Well sorry, but until Igbo media and the SE/Biafran version of the Manufacturers Association of Nigeria are able to cook-up their own figures, I think the intelligent few of us will live with MAN's figures cheesy.

Secondly, you claim igbos "own and run atlesst" 40% of the industries" situated in Yorubaland grin. Reread what you wrote and grasp how self-defeating it sounds. And can you please compile a list of these 40% igbo "owned and run" industries in the SW so we can all know these igbo industries which igbo investors would rather have in Yoloba land than Biafra and settle this once and for all, or forever STFU and cover your face in shame. I need a comprehensive list of these 40%. Thanks in anticipation.
If you're right, that would imply that Igbo investors alone account for no less than N150-billion out of the investment attracted by all the SW states, while neglecting their own region of the SE/Biafra which saw a mere and embarrassingly low N6-billion? ? cheesy Now honestly, does that make sense to even you yourself? cheesy Coz if so, then those kinsmen of yours perpetrating such monumental neglect and rejection of their own igbo/Biafra region as an investment destination deserve to be flogged and even castrated, don't you agree? grin cheesy. Either that or you just have to concede that even your own people (how much more outsiders) loath igbo/Biafra land as an investor's destination. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Sabiu Yusuf / Why people facing corruption charges are mostly PDP members at the moment / BREAKING RECORDS!! Is Buhari A Science Student? Look At What He Did!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.