Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Question Of The Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day (1246 Views)

Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? / Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day by queencandace(f): 7:48am On Sep 05, 2015
morning romancelanders, I have heard people say that as far as they love someone they are ready to go through hell with that person.
Now picture this situation, you have been dating a lady/guy for for a considerable time and you truly love this person, as a guy you have secretly bought the ring to propose to her. Then she/he drops the bombshell,she/he is infected with the deadly virus HIV/AIDS.
Will you still marry him/her?
honest answers pls
Re: Question Of The Day by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 05, 2015
Tough one.
Re: Question Of The Day by Cutehector(m): 8:24am On Sep 05, 2015
Naaah.... D rship was built on lies and deceit so its over
Re: Question Of The Day by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 05, 2015
it can't even hapn in a movie...
Re: Question Of The Day by ShayGirl(f): 8:47am On Sep 05, 2015
undecided
Re: Question Of The Day by Oahray: 8:50am On Sep 05, 2015
Likely not. Who knows how many more secrets I'd find out after the wedding?
Re: Question Of The Day by ShayGirl(f): 8:52am On Sep 05, 2015
undecided undecided
Why open up @ d deadly hour in d first place...oh, so as to tie me down abi?.
I think im more of d opinion that he shouldn't have kept such for that long and if he truly wants ma happiness,he wudnt even expect me to accept cos honestly i wont..though its a tough and painful decision
Re: Question Of The Day by Oahray: 8:57am On Sep 05, 2015
ShayGirl:
undecided undecided
Why open up @ d deadly hour in d first place...oh, so as to tie me down abi?.
I think im more of d opinion that he shouldn't have kept such for that long and if he truly wants ma happiness,he wudnt even expect me to accept cos honestly i wont..though its a tough and painful decision

What if he just got to know himself?
Re: Question Of The Day by ShayGirl(f): 9:08am On Sep 05, 2015
Oahray:
What if he just got to know himself?

Hmmmm. I reason in dat sense., Given that, it might still be an issue of probability cos i cant seem to picture it happen in reality.
Re: Question Of The Day by queencandace(f): 9:13am On Sep 05, 2015
Cutehector:
Naaah.... D rship was built on lies and deceit so its over
so your love for her will evaporate?
Re: Question Of The Day by Oahray: 9:19am On Sep 05, 2015
ShayGirl:

Hmmmm. I reason in dat sense., Given that, it might still be an issue of probability cos i cant seem to picture it happen in reality.

lol. So it's still under probability, whether it was kept secret for long or not. That would mean his opening up isn't the real issue. It just worsens the real issue. No?
Re: Question Of The Day by donMIG(m): 9:28am On Sep 05, 2015
If she don share me d tin oya na to dei screw ourselves dei go...
Re: Question Of The Day by Cutehector(m): 10:46am On Sep 05, 2015
queencandace:

so your love for her will evaporate?
like evaporated milk darling. Cuz she would hv infected me wit hiv too. Whch I won't forgive her for dat.
Re: Question Of The Day by queencandace(f): 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
Cutehector:
like evaporated milk darling. Cuz she would hv infected me wit hiv too. Whch I won't forgive her for dat.
that is if u guys engaged in premarital sex which i dont support
Re: Question Of The Day by Cutehector(m): 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
queencandace:

that is if u guys engaged in premarital sex which i dont support
its just dat I dnt like bein in a rship based on lies, if she is hiv positive den she should leme knw. I"m not an illiterate, thr r lots of coupls dat hav managed dat... Whr one is hiv positv and d oda is not and dey even gave birth to a hiv negativ baby.. We all hav been anlightened abt hiv so its no big deal... So its best she let's be knw from d onset and we would knw hw to take things from there
Re: Question Of The Day by Cutehector(m): 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sexologist:
But cutehector fall my hand o..... Na jungle una dey live? y'all talking like kids and uneducated peeps.... (no offence)

HIV/AIDS is no longer a stigma in the advanced world and even here in Nigeria..... with some money and counselling they can marry and the guy won't contact nothing, same with the kids too

Una no dey read? or follow news?
sexologist, leme just be civil in my comments as I hav always been.. If u read d op's post well, u will understand dat d partner hid d hiv status from the oda partner until they must hav gotten engaged or married... Nw within this period, they must hav engaged in sex... Sometimes unprotected.. The partner who isn't hiv positive must hav contracted the hiv unknowingly... Den after they must hav married or gotten engaged, d partner who is hiv positive nw opens up and reveals d status to d oda partner.. Nw tell me, won't u feel hurt?
Re: Question Of The Day by IamLEGEND1: 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
bitch aint gon' see mah brakelights.....
Re: Question Of The Day by queencandace(f): 6:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sexologist:

don't support Na, you people can form here on NL sha....
ur moniker says alot
Re: Question Of The Day by Cutehector(m): 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sexologist:

sure I will... from the aspect of trust u are right.... but sorry I sounded that way since it was like everyone was saying nope cos of the fear of HIV/AIDS
no problem, I knew u ddnt understand where I'm coming from dats why I had to explain.. So nw we on d same page..

(1) (Reply)

Female Nairalanders And Their Obsession With Unclad / HELP! 2 Months After Childbirth, My Mother-in-law Doesn't Want To Leave / Just Imagine How These Ladies Are Exposing Their Body (HOT PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.