Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

She Said I Don't Respect Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I Don't Respect Her (1272 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said I Don't Respect Her by Snipespeter: 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
Dear romancelanders
I have been dating this girl for over two years now but last week she told me to find another person that she now have a new guy.
She said that her reason for leaving me is that I don't respect her. To be sincere I don't understand what she meant by that. Yes I know that I don't normally have time for all this romantic stuffs because am still trying to survive but I made sure that she don't lack anything.
She said I think its all about money that she deserves my respect. Am still confused about the respect issue. Please romancelanders what is that respect women needs. I really want to learn so it won't ruin my relationship again.
Thanks for your comment
(Don't mind my typing. Did the typing with my phone)
Re: She Said I Don't Respect Her by dulux07(m): 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
Jst let her go. she had bin wit u for 2yrs, its now she knows u dont respect her.
Re: She Said I Don't Respect Her by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
Snipespeter:
Dear romancelanders
I have been dating this girl for over two years now but last week she told me to find another person that she now have a new guy.
She said that her reason for leaving me is that I don't respect her. To be sincere I don't understand what she meant by that. Yes I know that I don't normally have time for all this romantic stuffs because am still trying to survive but I made sure that she don't lack anything.
She said I think its all about money that she deserves my respect. Am still confused about the respect issue. Please romancelanders what is that respect women needs. I really want to learn so it won't ruin my relationship again.
Thanks for your comment

Excatly when God been talkin to u to quit the relationship

This is a blessing in disguise
Cos if u get her time no money she will fuccck for money

She prolly done wiv u embarassed

Sorry sha
Re: She Said I Don't Respect Her by mizznutrition(f): 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
sorry
Re: She Said I Don't Respect Her by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
MaD gyal

She found someone wd a bigGa dikc

MoRe money / brigHter future

Or maybe hEr miNd Haven't been knowing peaCe for shE'd have been fUcking da new guY behind yA baCk.

In ShOrt, thAt was a CooKed excusE to leAve yoU

AbI Na yestErday she reaLised uve nat bin rizPekting her?

Don't worry yaseLf ma NiggA

ThiS is onE af thE reasoNs why one should haVe mulTiple dateS iF yoU get whata mEan wink
Re: She Said I Don't Respect Her by Behira(f): 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
It is wella....sorry
Re: She Said I Don't Respect Her by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
It seems two years is a lifespan of most relationships these days.

Back to your question, well I haven't a clue what she meant by respect either. What one considers disrespect varies from person to person. Were you considerate of her feelings & stuff like that? Also maybe the way you spoke to her. I know I feel disrespected when someone speaks to me anyhow, like they're falling off the roof. Your situation is too vague, only she'd know about the disrespectful part was for her.

1 Like

Re: She Said I Don't Respect Her by goodmorning40: 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
C
Re: She Said I Don't Respect Her by Snipespeter: 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
MaD gyal

Or maybe hEr miNd Haven't been knowing peaCe for shE'd have been fUcking da new guY behind yA baCk.

ThiS is onE af thE reasoNs why one should haVe mulTiple dateS iF yoU get whata mEan wink
I de feel you bro. Will give it a try grin
Sabrwahaqqo:
MaD gyal

I de feel you bro. Will give it a try
Re: She Said I Don't Respect Her by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
Snipespeter:
I de feel you bro. Will give it a try grin I de feel you bro. Will give it a try
EnjoI ya BachelOrship tongue ma NIgGa...
In wizzy's voicE ; 'You onlY hv 1 life to livE ... ' grin wink cheesy
Re: She Said I Don't Respect Her by brunolee1145: 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
Snipespeter:
Dear romancelanders
Thanks for your comment

Guy na useless lady she been no mind her joor the new guy wey she think say she get go dump her give her 6months e too much self .If the stupid lady come beg u to accept her back no gree ooo and pls dont call her to beg her be strong you deserve a woman with great perception not a vision less lady like dat na mumu excuse be dat idiota
Re: She Said I Don't Respect Her by Snipespeter: 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:
It seems two years is a lifespan of most relationships these days.

Back to your question, well I haven't a clue what she meant by respect either. What one considers disrespect varies from person to person. Were you considerate of her feelings & stuff like that? Also maybe the way you spoke to her. I know I feel disrespected when someone speaks to me anyhow, like they're falling off the roof. Your situation is too vague, only she'd know about the disrespectful part was for her.
Na only her know ooh.
Re: She Said I Don't Respect Her by Pdizzle(m): 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
She's clutching at straws, the truth is she found what she thinks is a better option and now she's dumping you. Going to beg will make you look desperate and hopeless, just take it in good faith and act like she never existed. Don't converse with her unless she initiates it, and be very flat and short in the conversation. Never appear unhappy. On to the next one, the truth is that your trying to take care of that girl's every need put you out of control, don't repeat that in your next relationship. Search for 'tai2' on nl, and read his thread about control in relationships.
Re: She Said I Don't Respect Her by Snipespeter: 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sure bro. I fully understand now
Re: She Said I Don't Respect Her by pweetybhy(f): 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
She don get another boo wey she love.. let her be.. move on

(1) (Reply)

He Is Threatening To Kill Me...please Help!! / Why Are Stupid Ladies Sending N**e Photos To My Husband? – Angry Wife / Gender Inequality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.