Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

A Touching Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Touching Story (1031 Views)

"I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story / Story Of The Faithful Dog....what A Touching Story..*crying.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Touching Story by missmary(f): 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
A TOUCHING story!!!

One day a little boy closed from school. On his way home he saw a cat lying by the street side as though it was dead. To satisfy his curiosity, the boy came close and touched the cat to see if it was dead or hurt. He touched the first time and there was no response. He then touched the cat again. He continued touching, touching and touching. Like I said earlier, this is a TOUCHING story. Thank you for reading it grin

How your weekend dey go?

1 Like

Re: A Touching Story by Kayswat(m): 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
A touching story indeed
Re: A Touching Story by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
Funny u. What's touching abt this story ?
Re: A Touching Story by IamLEGEND1: 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2015

Re: A Touching Story by AdeniyiA(m): 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
missmary, i thought you've been certified OK?
Re: A Touching Story by correctyourself(m): 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
missmary:
A TOUCHING story!!!

One day a little boy closed from school. On his way home he saw a cat lying by the street side as though it was dead. To satisfy his curiosity, the boy came close and touched the cat to see if it was dead or hurt. He touched the first time and there was no response. He then touched the cat again. He continued touching, touching and touching. Like I said earlier, this is a TOUCHING story. Thank you for reading it grin

How your weekend dey go?

Miss touch touch how are you and when will you touch me? Lol
Re: A Touching Story by missmary(f): 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
AdeniyiA:
missmary, i thought you've been certified OK?
grin doc delayed my appointment... Till further notice
Re: A Touching Story by AdeniyiA(m): 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
missmary:
grin doc delayed my appointment... Till further notice
lol.cheesy.. get well soon o

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Jamb / For All Those Wearing Engagement Ring Since January / What Will U Do Wen Ur Cousin Is Crushing On U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.