Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single (3668 Views)

Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again / Old Nigerian Couple Kiss, Have Been Married For 45 Years / Woman Not Happy With Her Butt, Worked Out For Everyday For 2 Years Nd See Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
I Dont knw how i cn help my aunt(my dad sister) to get married quick, she is da same age wit my mother who iz already with 5kids. My aunt is decent nd pretty, with good sense of fashion, extroverted, happy, tall, chocolate nd good mannered but she had about 4 suitors in da past, some later called off da marriage,others jst left forever. I Jst saw her today nd she looks tired, unhappy with sum white hair nd wrinkles, i almost wept. I cant see why she is still single, could she be doing sumtin wrong? what can i advice her to do, HELP me NLanders, i could die if my aunt remains single, am even wonderin if she can still gv birth, is menopause not at 45 yrs?, pls sumone shud help me!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by Lattop(m): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
She needs deliverance

1 Like

Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
F*** her that should solve the Menopause problem undecided
Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
eiyaaaaaah, so short of words...
Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by IamLEGEND1: 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
meanwhile MTN gon' be like..

Is ur aunt above 45 and still single?

text "AUNT" to 5880 to rope in a suitor for her

7 Likes

Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
Lattop:
She needs deliverance
seconded...
Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by afolwalex20(m): 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
She should get some1 to f**k her *if she needs children*

Who would woo a 45 year old undecided

1 Like

Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
Chai, I am feeling the pains as well, and I am now too emotional to give any advice, besides u know her better, urm, maybe why not secretly open an account for her on a good dating site, that might help as u know almost all men are now on the internet chasing after all these small naked girls, they won't have the time and patience to look at ur aunt cry

1 Like

Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by Abugab(m): 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
Deliverance is an option here.
Again, how did she handle her suitors in the past? She could be well mannered outwardly by handling a relationship has other ingredients which she could be lacking. A visit to a good relationship counsellor can do some good as well.
She can still get married and give birth but I am sure she alone could possibly have an inkling of what the possible issues could be. She needs to vent out all that is bottled up to a counsellor and a true man of God as there is nothing impossible with God.

1 Like

Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
She had suitors, anyway just get ready to die as yu said because sh!ts happens. #Hopestilldesha !
Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by delishpot: 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
Maybe she was too good to be true to the guys she met in the past. Many men run from such ladies I dont know why. Even here on NL a guy was asking for help in dumping his super nice babe who he said gives her all to their relationship. In his own words he said he kniws he is throwing away a gem but he just cant love her. That is how it plays out for many good girls and guys.
If sh3 was a bit earthly or should I say vain she would have married 10 times over and still have a long line of men desiring to be her next Mr (maybe)Right.
Anyway, its not too late for her to get married but she may not be able to find a man younger than 45 to love her and marry her cos of her age.
She should not rush now o. Many people may take advantage of her if she does.
She should mingle go to places where people meet. Eg fellowships, clubs(Not night club o stuff like tennis club, salsa dance club, rotary club etc) and all other places like that. Sh3 should not be too eager to please. She should play mature and be open to date.

1 Like

Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by chocolateme(f): 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
It is too improper to discuss about her here, she is not sick or dying. She is only unmarried. Some never did marry in their life. I don't think you or Nlders are the ones in a position to help her get a husband.
People should beware of playing with people's FATE in the name of trying to offer solution. People here will soon start mocking her and saying all sorts if trash against her even under 25s that are still immature.
Leave her alone pls.

7 Likes

Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by braine(m): 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
She should just look for a small boy that will be making her happy, so gar she has money. Abeg free the woman jars. Marriage is overrated
Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by MISSNORA(f): 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
Lol... Pray and don't stop. She should check her packaging too
Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
Chai, I am feeling the pains as well, and I am now too emotional to give any advice, besides u know her better, urm, maybe why not secretly open an account for her on a good dating site, that might help as u know almost all men are now on the internet chasing after all these small naked girls, they won't have the time and patience to look at ur aunt cry
Am happy someone undastands, thx 4 ur help but am nt sure dat will help much..see now lives in a facade always wearin weavon to cover her grey hair bt hw see wan tak cover wrinkles, am xo sad, i cnt even eat dis night. why mecry

1 Like

Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
The question is ;
Is she even bothered?

If yes then;

Plan af a way to get her fukced to pregnancy if she's not hit menopause yet before she finally does oo #that one na d koko now
For the marriage, simple !
There are many men (widowers) of her age that will be eager to wife her.
Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
chocolateme:
It is too improper to discuss about her here, she is not sick or dying. She is only unmarried. Some never did marry in their life. I don't think you or Nlders are the ones in a position to help her get a husband.
People should beware of playing with people's FATE in the name of trying to offer solution. People here will soon start mocking her and saying all sorts if trash against her even under 25s that are still immature.
Leave her alone pls.
Why wud u conclude dat she isn't sick or dieing, i cnt leave her alone even though its not me, it pains me,.. i mst find a way to help!
Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
Durent:
Am happy someone undastands, thx 4 ur help but am nt sure dat will help much..see now lives in a facade always wearin weavon to cover her grey hair bt hw see wan tak cover wrinkles, am xo sad, i cnt even eat dis night. why mecry

If you are very close to her, den I think u should sit her down n talk some sense into her, she's just 45! how old is Kate Henshaw ? is Kate not above 50 and still looking hot n sexy? ur aunt gotta toughen up n look good, as they always say, looking good is good business, u never can tell, she might just attract the right person with her good appearance.

1 Like

Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
The question is ;
Is she even bothered?

If yes then;

Plan af a way to get her fukced to pregnancy if she's not hit menopause yet before she finally does oo #that one na d koko now
For the marriage, simple !
There are many men (widowers) of her age that will be eager to wife her.
Thank u for commenting, i jst pray u wont experience dis pain.comin here to post wat u feel z right, no probs, i'll wait 4 matured advices

3 Likes

Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by Juxtified(m): 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
I bet when guys were showing up in her twenties and thirties she shoved dem away with her selectiveness.

1 Like

Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by lordtosan(m): 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
She was destined to be a reverend sister but she didn't answer to the call.
Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
She is still young tho cheesy,she can get marry at d age of 60 grin
Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

If you are very close to her, den I think u should sit her down n talk some sense into her, she's just 45! how old is Kate Henshaw ? is Kate not above 50 and still looking hot n sexy? ur aunt gotta toughen up n look good, as they always say, looking good is good business, u never can tell, she might just attract the right person with her good appearance.
Seriously, u ar correct
Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
Okay. thanks.

1 Like

Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
Durent:
Thank u for commenting, i jst pray u wont experience dis pain.comin here to post wat u feel z right, no probs, i'll wait 4 matured advices

Main man, don't mind the way I expressed and try to squeeze through and see the light in my outburst.
Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by bqlekan(m): 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
hello young lady, how you? cheesy
Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by ify84(m): 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
I heard of a 52 years old woman who married a man whose wife had died... There is hope
Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
bqlekan:
hello young lady, how you? cheesy
Hey young man cheesy i am fine&u?**dont let us derail dis thread. grin
Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
Durent:
Seriously, u ar correct

Thank u, so Plz talk to her let her work on her appearance, grey hair no be problem, she fit use dye cover am, and there are plenty of dye colours in the market that will compliment her looks, even we wey never reach 30 dey use dye of different colours not to talk of her, den still encourage her on a dating site as well, u never can tell where her knight in shinning armor could come from
Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by Daughterzion(f): 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
afolwalex20:
She should get some1 to f**k her *if she needs children*

Who would woo a 45 year old undecided
with God all things are possible!
Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by Babelinda(f): 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
Her man can come anytime. God can do anything. Again how did she treated her suitors when she was young?

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Should Not Date/marry A European,australian,american Woman / If You Ain't Asleep Now..you Must Be Upto Something... / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.