Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,646 members, 7,840,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland (18936 Views)

Black Soot In Rivers State: RSGV Issues Press Release. / Saraki Issues Press Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by GenbIoodykiller: 10:22am On Sep 06, 2015
PassingShot:

Seun, Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, why do you allow character like this roam unhindered on this forum?

Barcanista is what 10 times of you, ngeneukwenu, demdem, dekdek can never be.

Buhari 100 days in office is a waste with only body language to show of

only maggots support a brainless illiterate bastard Daura dullard that have no clue of governance.

body language analyser why are you pained

do you think those guys you mentioned can stop me?

am your nemesis henceforth grin

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by PassingShot(m): 10:32am On Sep 06, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

Barcanista is what 10 times of you, ngeneukwenu, demdem, dekdek can never be.

Buhari 100 days in office is a waste with only body language to show of

only maggots support a brainless illiterate bastard Daura dullard that have no clue of governance.

body language analyser why are you pained

do you think those guys you mentioned can stop me?

am your nemesis henceforth grin
Work on your English first.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by GenbIoodykiller: 10:53am On Sep 06, 2015
PassingShot:

Work on your English first.

then work on your body language analysis first grin

frustrated bastard

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by PassingShot(m): 10:55am On Sep 06, 2015
[s]
GenbIoodykiller:

then work on your body language analysis first grin

frustrated bastard
[/s]

10 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by GenbIoodykiller: 11:23am On Sep 06, 2015
PassingShot:

body language illiterate analyzer grin

na me and you for this forum

you don buy bad market cheesy

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by PassingShot(m): 11:26am On Sep 06, 2015
[s]
GenbIoodykiller:

[/s]

7 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by GenbIoodykiller: 11:37am On Sep 06, 2015
PassingShot:
barcanista is my god
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by shammah1(m): 11:39am On Sep 06, 2015
but you're a fake Barcanista undecided try your fraud elsewhere
Bacanista:
I am still alive and kicking!

I will singlehandedly destroy APC

Sai Bacanista cool cool cool
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by ValerianSteel(m): 11:41am On Sep 06, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Wailing wailers your Voldermort has been slained by Harry Potter.

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by andresia(m): 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

You are simply a lunatic and no one takes you serious.

7 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by TrapLORD(m): 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
peppyluv02:
To God! Idi wicked!
Nne onwelor tongue
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by GenbIoodykiller: 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
andresia:

You are simply a lunatic and no one takes you serious.

am more important than your father aren't i?

Hopless mugu
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Nnemuka(f): 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
ok

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
Nnemuka:

You are not intelligent enough.... Inffact just like your dull president, you will remain very senseless....

Do you know what you just succeeded in doing? you have used nairaland to give tonye the publicity and exposure he surely needs.
Nowadays youths make money online, infact Emoney is trending all over the world and Tonye will soon make billions online.
Did i hear you ask why? now take a look at all the white celebrity's of the world on Facebook, they use their Facebook to promote people's business which rakes in millions for them on a daily basis.

Sola Kuti on facebook has just 3000 followers but multinational companies and even banks now pays him good money to promote them using his facebook page.
Olodo like you has no brain, if you did you will understand that Tonye AKA Barcanista is moving towards same direction.
See how his "Rubbish" will earn him billions while you remain on NL unemployed.
Think naa cleverly Think.

We want to empower him productively, hence this thread! Can you now see, we are on the same page, when it comes to rehabilitating the "protection seeker"?

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by GenbIoodykiller: 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

We want to empower him productively, hence this thread! Can you now see, we are on the same page, when it comes to rehabilitating the "protection seeker"?

ngeneukwenu how far naa

how's your asss grin
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Demdem(m): 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Gbawe!!! Demdem!!! Passingshot!!!

Those people mentioned above reduced barcanista to a mere town crier! grin grin

If you visit his facebook page, you go laugh so tee, your Belle go wan tear!

Almost all the wailing wailers on Nairaland(Aged 18-22yrs) congregate there daily to masturbate his ego and wail their eyes out!!! grin grin

Excellent development. Good riddance to bad rubbish. He will have more than enough fools to massage his egoand block whosoever call him to order. On this forum, his hypocrisy will no longer be tolerated anylonger

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by meforyou1(m): 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
Chidozieude:

Dont mind him, he is a juvenile

His father has sent him to bed with no food
MizMyColi, pls dont mind this rascal.
This silly dwarfish boy tunde salam aka eggheaders aka anago9010, closet islamist. Muslim drunkard from rural osogbo. He was 27 year old last year.
There was a time chino went to ibadan to beat the foool up. He ran as far as his legs could allow him to lagos. Chino asked him to wait in lagos. Should choose a rendezvous for both of them to meet. He ran to benin. Exposed himself and his details when he took a snapshot of a benin city bound plane that he booked.
From benin he claimed he came to abuja. And I told him welcome since I live here.
I asked the born coward to come and meet me in The Charcoal, Wuse 2. Went there for a whole week every night to see if he would come. The animal didn't show up.
He has now changed his moniker. Cowardly animal.
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by meforyou1(m): 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

ngeneukwenu how far naa

how's your asss grin
this dude NgeneUkwenu is a coward of the highest order. He had threatened to expose Abakaliki bad roads. And exposed himself when he posted a pix that had his reflection

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by tomakint: 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
meforyou1:
this dude NgeneUkwenu is a coward of the highest order. He had threatened to expose Abakaliki bad roads. And exposed himself when he posted a pix that had his reflection
Bro where have you been all these days? cheesy cheesy how ur side?
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by meforyou1(m): 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
tomakint:

Bro where have you been all these days? cheesy cheesy how ur side?
Oga, longest time. Been around o. How ur side

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
meforyou1:
MizMyColi, pls do mind this rascal.
This silly dwarfish boy tunde salam aka eggheaders aka anago9010, closet islamist. Muslim drunkard from rural osogbo. He was 27 year old last year.
There was a time chino went to ibadan to beat the foool up. He ran as far as his legs could allow him to lagos. Chino asked him to wait in lagos. Should choose a rendezvous for both of them to meet. He ran to benin. Exposed himself and his details when he took a snapshot of a benin city bound plane that he booked.
From benin he claimed he came to abuja. And I told him welcome since I live here.
I asked the born coward to come and meet me in The Charcoal, Wuse 2. Went there for a whole week every night to see if he would come. The animal didn't show up.
He has now changed his moniker. Cowardly animal.

Hahahahaha
See revelations o ogringringringringringringrin

Watch how he will avoid you like a plague and keep repeating the same lines that I am ugly and fat.
When in reality he has logbo logbo stomach and deformed fat cheeks.
Lmao.
Hahahahaha
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by tomakint: 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
meforyou1:
Oga, longest time. Been around o. How ur side
All these while na mouth I dey use talk am say we go one day hook for Abuja just to chat and have nice times together, e go be one of these days....hope u still dey for Abj?
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hahahahaha

Watch how he will avoid you like a plague and keep repeating the same lines that I am ugly and fat.
Lmao.
Hahahahaha
cheesy

Hey Nne, were the pictures really yours?

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by tomakint: 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hahahahaha

Lmao.
Hahahahaha
cheesy
Nne, grin cheesy its better you watch these commoners dance unclad and laugh yourself to stupor...grin grin only OperationIgrigi is enough for all of them put together. Engage them not-Rule 1.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
meforyou1:

Cheiiii
gringringringringringrin

And some still refer to him as "Sista"
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2824984_cat_jpeg129fb985e509f0e58780a17e3e9206d1

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
tomakint:

Nne, grin cheesy its better you watch these commoners dance unclad and laugh yourself to stupor...grin grin only OperationIgrigi is enough for all of them put together. Engage them not-Rule 1.

My dear, I no engage o
Loooool

I just didn't wanna ignore Meforyou's mention, out of courtesy....
Plus it's just so funny y'knowcheesy
They have been placed on perpetual ignorement.
There's no time for Iranu biko.
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
meforyou1:
[s]MizMyColi, pls do mind this rascal.
He has now changed his moniker. Cowardly animal.[/s]

Mumu old man

May I die if I am eggheaders

Btw Eggheaders is living large and can feed you and ur unborn generations.

Where did u get your story from? Are you aspiring to direct a Nollywood film? mumu

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hahahahaha

Lmao.
Hahahahaha
cheesy

shocked shocked

Mzmycoli is describing herself

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Hey Nne, were the pictures really yours?

She cannot deny it!

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by meforyou1(m): 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
Chidozieude:

Mumu old man

May I die if I am eggheaders

Btw Eggheaders is living large and can feed you and ur unborn generations.

Where did u get your story from? Are you aspiring to direct a Nollywood film? mumu

grin grin
swear by your papa and your papa 's papa that u bloody ediot is not eggheaders
sstupid yoruba coward from rural osobo
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
meforyou1:
swear by your papa and your papa 's papa that u bloody ediot is not eggheaders
sstupid yoruba coward from rural osobo

If i am eggheaders I will die this month, if I am not, you will die suddenly before the end of September

Iseeeeee!

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by meforyou1(m): 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
Chidozieude:

If i am eggheaders I will die this month, if I am not, you will die suddenly before the end of September

Iseeeeee!
Eggheaders, the extra lying bastarrd. Mynd44 banned my 2nd alternate moniker till 2018 when I fully exposed you. Laid you bare.
If u dare annoy me again, u know what I will do to u. Come to The Charcoal. My offer is still open

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Arms Deal Probe: PDP Torn Into 4 Factions / Atiku Blasts INEC’s ‘Crass Ignorance And Incomparably Low-Level Illiteracy / The United States' Message To Nigerians As Election Day Approaches (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.