Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,585 members, 7,840,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland (18928 Views)

Black Soot In Rivers State: RSGV Issues Press Release. / Saraki Issues Press Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by oganology33(m): 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Gbawe!!! Demdem!!! Passingshot!!!

Those people mentioned above reduced barcanista to a mere town crier! grin grin

If you visit his facebook page, you go laugh so tee, your Belle go wan tear!

Almost all the wailing wailers on Nairaland(Aged 18-22yrs) congregate there daily to masturbate his ego and wail their eyes out!!! grin grin
Ur so irresponsible. dat's y I Neva take ur posts and comments for anything.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by meforyou1(m): 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
tomakint:

All these while na mouth I dey use talk am say we go one day hook for Abuja just to chat and have nice times together, e go be one of these days....hope u still dey for Abj?
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by meforyou1(m): 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
tomakint:

All these while na mouth I dey use talk am say we go one day hook for Abuja just to chat and have nice times together, e go be one of these days....hope u still dey for Abj?
Yea bros, we will jam soonest. One of these days.
See that editot eggheaders back with another moniker insulting his mother's elders
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
meforyou1:
E[s]ggheaders, the extra lying bastarrd. Mynd44 banned my 2nd alternate moniker till 2018 when I fully exposed you. Laid you bare.
If u dare annoy me again, u know what I will do to u. Come to The Charcoal. My offer is still open[/s]

Rubbish

I will check if i have your file

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
Mzmycoli

Good evening FAT madam

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by meforyou1(m): 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Hey Nne, were the pictures really yours?
Sharap this iidiot coward man. Change that your sex to male which is what you are. We saw your pix, the reflection, you remember. When u were in the vehicle snapping bad abakiliki roads and posted with your reflection.
That this is a faceless media, where u guys tell bold-faced lies and make bold-faced denials doesn't mean you should not be man enough to state your true sex. U are a boy, so just change (m) in your sex.
We even know Berem's full name.
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
meforyou1:
[s]Sharap this iidiot coward man. Change that your sex to male which is what you are. We saw your pix, the reflection, you remember. When u were in the vehicle snapping bad abakiliki roads and posted with your reflection.
That this is a faceless media, where u guys tell bold-faced lies and make bold-faced denials doesn't mean you should not be man enough to state your true sex. U are a boy, so just change (m) in your sex.
We even know Berem's full name.[/s]

E pain am

tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by meforyou1(m): 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
Chidozieude:

shocked shocked

Mzmycoli is describing herself

grin grin
Leave the lady alone. Talk to me. Muslim boy that drinks alcohol
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by meforyou1(m): 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
Chidozieude:

Rubbish

I will check if i have your file

grin grin
Your papa. Come to the charcoal. Paper tiger
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
meforyou1:
Leave the lady alone. Talk to me. Muslim boy that drinks alcohol

This is truckpusher

Is he your gay partner?

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by meforyou1(m): 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
Chidozieude:
Mzmycoli

Good evening FAT madam
Idiott. Leave the lady alone. Son of a herbalist. Mention me.
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by meforyou1(m): 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
Chidozieude:

This is truckpusher

Is he your gay partner?
Your mama is my sex partner. She got angry and started throwing tantrums when she found out I was screwing your younger sister. Stupid oshogbo ashawwos
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
meforyou1:
Your mama is my sex partner. She got angry and started throwing tantrums when she found out I was screwing your younger sister. Stupid oshogbo ashawwos

This Minna fool, u no go sleep?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by tomakint: 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
meforyou1:
Yea bros, we will jam soonest. One of these days.
See that editot eggheaders back with another moniker insulting his mother's elders
grin grin stop engaging these lunatics that need serious deliverance grin if hopping from twitter, google, facebook, instagram looking for pictures of perceived enemies to splash on Nairaland is their latest job, my prayer is, 'it shall be permanent in their lives' (Amen) grin I keep saying it not even demons will be this busy

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
tomakint:

grin grin stop engaging these lunatics that need serious deliverance grin if hopping from twitter, google, facebook, instagram looking for pictures of perceived enemies to splash on Nairaland is their latest job, my prayer is, 'it shall be permanent in their lives' (Amen) grin I keep saying it not even demons will be these busy

Old Man Tomakint

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
meforyou1:
Idiott. Leave the lady alone. Son of a herbalist. Mention me.

Ok u want more of her pics?

Miss Biafra cheesy

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by meforyou1(m): 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
Chidozieude:

This Minna fool, u no go sleep?

grin grin grin
28 year old Tunde Salam eggheaders. I see you have deleted your pictures from your Facebook page.
Boy, I still have them. And will soon disgrace you till u abandon this moniker as you have abandoned eggheaders and anago.
Muslim drunkard. U deserve to be tied at stake and stoned to death for disgracing yourself and your family

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by tomakint: 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
Chidozieude:

Old Man Tomakint

grin grin grin
May this your new job be PERMANENT in your LIVES......grin cheesy oya may you never have any reason to stop working 24 hours a day creating multiple monikers, clonning other forumites monikers, moving from facebook, instagram, google search engine, twitter just looking for pictures to splash on Nairaland while your mates are affecting lives out there. Congratulations on your new Job old man grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
meforyou1:
28 year old Tunde Salam eggheaders. I see you have deleted your pictures from your Facebook page.
Boy, I still have them. And will soon disgrace you toill u abandon this moniker as you have abandoned eggheaders and anago.
Muslim drunkard. U deserve to be tied at stake and stoned to death for disgracing yourself and your family

If I am not eggheaders, you will bury your family members before Christmas

Iseeeeee!!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
tomakint:

[s]May this your new job be PERMANENT in your LIVES......grin cheesy oya may you never have any reason to stop working 24 hours a day creating multiple monikers, clonning other forumites monikers, moving from facebook, instagram, google search engine, twitter just looking for pictures to splash on Nairaland while your mates are affecting lives out there. Congratulations on your new Job old man grin grin[/s]

grin grin grin

E pain am

tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by tomakint: 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
Chidozieude:

grin grin grin

E pain am

tongue tongue
Pain? I am catching the fun of my life especially on your new permanent job.....grin grin *singing, it shall be permanent (permanent); what the Lord has done in your life, it shall be permanent* ....I keep telling you,.you don't know me.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
Awilo Longonba

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
tomakint:

Pain? I am catching the fun of my life especially on your new permanent job.....grin grin *singing, it shall be permanent (permanent); what the Lord has done in your life, it shall be permanent* ....I keep telling you,.you don't know me.

Tomakint, if this is you?

May you die before Christmas

Say Amen

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
Mizmycoli

Will you deny your own pics too?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by meforyou1(m): 10:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
Chidozieude:

If I am not eggheaders, you will bury your family members before Christmas

Iseeeeee!!

grin grin
You bbastard, you are eggheaders. Don't wish you death. But I know u will die. As horribly as your osogbo herbalist papa died. And as your ashawo mama and sister died. Your whole horrible generation will die slowly and painfully and be consumed by fire.
Animal. You have threatened since forever to expose me. Do it.
I have already exposed you with a moniker. Fully. And was banned till 2018.
Will expose you with another one and receive another ban.
With your tribal mark like oduduwa. Short dwarfish drunkard.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
meforyou1:
[s]You bbastard, you are eggheaders. Don't wish you death. But I know u will die. As horribly as your osogbo herbalist papa died. And as your ashawo mama and sister died. Your whole horrible generation will die slowly and painfully and be consumed by fire.
Animal. You have threatened since forever to expose me. Do it.
I have already exposed you with a moniker. Fully. And was banned till 2018.
Will expose you with another one and receive another ban.
With your tribal mark like oduduwa. Short dwarfish drunkard[/s].

You will bury all your children before this year ends if I am not eggheaders

Iseeeeeee!!!!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by tomakint: 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
Chidozieude:

Tomakint, if this is you?

May you die before Christmas

Say Amen

grin grin grin
Wao ......shocked shocked this is cool grin grin your job is not an easy one, I am loving the vigour you are putting into this your permanent job grin grin not even demons will be this busy grin grin oya get busy

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
tomakint:

Wao ......shocked shocked this is cool grin grin your job is not an easy one, I am loving the vigour you are putting into this your permanent job grin grin not even demons will be this busy grin grin oya get busy

You cannot even say Amen?

Coward from Ondo

Oloshi

embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by meforyou1(m): 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
Chidozieude:

grin grin grin

E pain am

tongue tongue
U keep switching monikers like the condemned armed bandit that you are.
Till you and your generation die and consumed in flaming fire, you can never get my picture.
Take it from me.
And we will get u. Hopefully alive

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
meforyou1:
[s]U keep switching monikers like the condemned armed bandit that you are.
Till you and your generation die and consumed in flaming fire, you can never get my picture.
Take it from me.
And we will get u. Hopefully alive[/s]

E pain am

tongue tongue tongue tongue

U fit face me one on one?

Dem never born any of your generation well!

I will butcher you limb by limb

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by meforyou1(m): 10:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
Chidozieude:

Coward from Ondo

Oloshi

embarassed embarassed
iidiotfrom rural osogbo where the governor can't even pay salaries. Who d editot are u to mock somebody based on their state of origin?

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by tomakint: 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
Chidozieude:

Coward from Ondo

Oloshi

embarassed embarassed
Don't cry my old elf, you have been praying for yourself these 40-something years of yours, your prayers were not answered but now that Devil had decided to bless your jobless azz with a permanent job you come dey feel funky grin grin my friend will you get busy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tanko Muhammad Swears In Eight Supreme Court Judges / Soot: Submit Names Of 'kpofire' Operators Within Your Locality To Council, DELGA / Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.